Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
THE NEW DOCTOR, what does everyone think.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohi

8,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm
Ziggyboggydoo
If we are talking about Doctor number 11, the one right after David tennat, i dont like him that much
The doctor was so whimsical and funny, and serious and proper times...
This new doctor is too serious and has such a short temper...
He almost gets rid of his new companion one the trip w/ her for trying to give him a warning!

I miss David!!
*sniffle sniffle*

.:: I believe in medication and I believe in therapy
And I believe in crystal light::.

I have a teacher in school who described it as the "You took my doctor away syndrome" David was my favoritest Doctor D; Matt's not so bad but I still miss David D:....I will mever love any other Doctor like David. Though Matt is doing an incredible job! I like him as a doctor. User Image

.::Cause I believe in me, yeah.
It's so uplifting, f*ck yeah!::.ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 am
matt smith dose play his role very well for a doctor, however he is a terrible voice actor for his role in the adventure game razz but i guess we have to start somewhere though.  

Deus Phoenix

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 pm
I love Matt Smith, I think he is doing an EXCCELENT job as the 11th Doctor. He has the same personality as the 10th in a way......Iv'e only started watching Doctor Who when Matt Smith became the new one. After a few episodes I started going okay....I'm starting to love this show! So I did more research on the 10th and I love David Tennant too! Luckily you can still watch the season with DT on tv, I think Matt Smith is really great, He's really funny, and witty at the same time. I feel he captures the role of the Doctor perfectly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:41 pm
Matt Smit is soo cool & cute as the Doctor. Doctor Who is still going becuase of him and his great acting plus you gotta love how he makes things that are not cool to being cool. ^^  

wolf_tsuki_darkangel

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 am
I honestly think that it will just get some getting used to. He's unfortunately the new doctor, but maybe, who know, he'll come through for us  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 pm
not as cute as the tenth docter but hes ok  

lost traveler69

KyubiPaladin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 am
After seeing the whole season, I found that Matt Smith is a really good Doctor. I'd keep watching him for however many seasons he stays on.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 am
hes okay but david tennant was by far the best doctor, i like amy pond though  

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kurozumu_Miku

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm
I like matt, he's just so fun and.... has a tendency of jumping into trouble!!! XD
but still, DT will be missed v.v

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 am
KyubiPaladin
After seeing the whole season, I found that Matt Smith is a really good Doctor. I'd keep watching him for however many seasons he stays on.

so far he did a good job i love the part witht the apples.  

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Failing Star

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 am
Matt Smith is indeed doing a great job, especially bearing in mind what a tough act David Tennant is to follow, but I also mis David, and Tom, for that matter. cat_crying But, the topic here is Matt, and he is certainly bringing a new light to the doctor, he married Amy and Rory's DAUGHTER, for goodness sakes! That in itself is rather awesome, and I think a round of applause is now neccesary for the Moff Man!!! cat_biggrin cat_xd heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm
As much as I adore Matt Smith, Moffat has taken this series to a whole 'nother dimension. (See what I did there?) In all the other series, the Doctor was this powerful, whimsical man with a Type 40 Tardis with a spark for adventure and cricket... Or jelly babies. The Doctor seems almost... human.

After the specials with David Tennant before he regenerated the Doctor seemed to have a fall out, trying to convince himself he deserves a reward, he shouldn't have to abide to the laws of the universe because, hell, who is there to stop him? Now the Doctor has almost seemed to put his past behind him, except that one scene where he needs to feel quilt and the Tardis shows him Martha, Donna and Rose, and become this ... mad man with a box. It feels like he's almost lost his true "Time Lord" self, only coming out in times of peril when he needs to save the world.

All in all, I'm interested to see where Matt Smith's series is going, but I don't think they can keep up with the prolonged "River Song" plot.  

Marissa and the TARDIS

BanHammer555

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Matt Smith is a good doctor but I prefer David Tennat by far. He had the, whats the term I'm looking for, insane brilliance that made him likable and lovable. David had fun doing it you could see that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 am
Marissa and the TARDIS
As much as I adore Matt Smith, Moffat has taken this series to a whole 'nother dimension. (See what I did there?) In all the other series, the Doctor was this powerful, whimsical man with a Type 40 Tardis with a spark for adventure and cricket... Or jelly babies. The Doctor seems almost... human.

After the specials with David Tennant before he regenerated the Doctor seemed to have a fall out, trying to convince himself he deserves a reward, he shouldn't have to abide to the laws of the universe because, hell, who is there to stop him? Now the Doctor has almost seemed to put his past behind him, except that one scene where he needs to feel quilt and the Tardis shows him Martha, Donna and Rose, and become this ... mad man with a box. It feels like he's almost lost his true "Time Lord" self, only coming out in times of peril when he needs to save the world.

All in all, I'm interested to see where Matt Smith's series is going, but I don't think they can keep up with the prolonged "River Song" plot.

I love your signature. With a passion. Sherlock♥  

AnneBoleynTheSecond

Marissa and the TARDIS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm
Oh shmanks,dear! biggrin
AnneBoleynTheSecond
Marissa and the TARDIS

I love your signature. With a passion. Sherlock♥

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces