Freebe ^-^
It's going to be sweeeeeeeeeet...
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

CeraKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:48 am
Julien_Isfange
My fat cat is helping me type as we speak ^-^ but wow at least I'm not the only one, you'll all can sue me as suragte companion this holiday 3nodding im nice and cuddily *pats belly* whee

*huggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:26 am
mdnytestar
23 and I'll be lonely again this holiday and it sucks. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and just hang out with my friends this break. But its also hard being around my friends with their bf or gfs. I guess its envy.

i know that feeling, don't let it get tp ya, you'll find that mr/miss right 3nodding  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 am
SaturnineZero
... I'm not looking forward to St. Valentine's Day.. mad

every year, its me, a pint of haggen dass and sappy romantic comedy anime like Tenchi or Love Hina and i marathon it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:29 am
mizducky
I live 5.5 hours by plane from my family.
I haven't had a bf since 2000.
I have no pets.

I will likely be playing zomg for Christmas. You are all welcome to join me in some holiday orb farming!

keep the hope hun, but don't worry at least your not WORKING on x-mas gonk

i might just join ya after work depending on what i get for pressents from me mum 4laugh  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:31 am
Cerberus_Hellhound
...Then on the other side you miss the comfort of having someone.

preaching to choir wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:33 am
CeraKnight
Julien_Isfange
My fat cat is helping me type as we speak ^-^ but wow at least I'm not the only one, you'll all can sue me as suragte companion this holiday 3nodding im nice and cuddily *pats belly* whee

*huggles*

more action then i saw when i was in a relationship sweatdrop  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

emosgirl

Desirable Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:47 pm
Pink Mint Tea
Dude. I get you. That's why I have a dog. biggrin

Me too. smile My dog's presence is all I really need most of the time. If I want to talk to someone, I just call someone, chat on the web or wait until I get to work.

I find it rough being alone during the holidays when I go to parties or other gatherings. That's when I see couples everywhere. When I'm alone in my house, I never really feel "alone". It's only when I'm out seeing people that it can hit me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 am
Julien_Isfange
SaturnineZero

every year, its me, a pint of haggen dass and sappy romantic comedy anime like Tenchi or Love Hina and i marathon it sweatdrop

*laughs* That sounds like something my girlfriends and I used to do. xd  

SaturnineZero

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 pm
SaturnineZero
Julien_Isfange
SaturnineZero

yes i know I'm a dork whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:01 am
Julien_Isfange
SaturnineZero
Julien_Isfange
SaturnineZero

wow you make me sound like i just havent been trying hard enough. stare  

Danamii

Sparkly Lunatic

5,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:23 am
After 8 years of turbulent, financially-strapped marriage, I ended up being kind of releived when Umbie asked me for a divorce. I was hurt at first, of course, but she had some pret-ty solid reasons for wanting to part ways.

Besides, I've never even really liked the IDEA of marriage. Of course, the idea of being alone is scary, but I don't think I'm really cut out for a relationship. Also, my libido seems to have curled up and died... or at least suffered a debilitating on-the-job accident.

I mean, sure, I seek human companionship from time to time... but I'm really looking forward to having a year or so off to find out who I am again. Maybe both Umberella and me will soar to new heights as separate units (being a team wasn't working out so hot.)

Lonely as it may be, I'm thinking living on my own might do me a world of good. Also, the women in Colorado Springs tend to be these horrible Donna Reed/Florence Henderson types. brrrr! There's nothing I distrust more than someone who, in real life, comes off like they're glad to meet you when you've just met them. In my experience, no one is happy to meet someone new... just curious and, at times, hopeful. Usually, folks are a little wary. But excited and happy? That's just not real.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:27 am
Danamii
Julien_Isfange
SaturnineZero
Julien_Isfange
SaturnineZero

wow you make me sound like i just havent been trying hard enough. stare
Yep, I have taken years and years to cultivate my dorkiness to a fine bouquet, like an aged red wine whee  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 am
Harbone
After 8 years of turbulent, financially-strapped marriage, I ended up being kind of releived when Umbie asked me for a divorce. I was hurt at first, of course, but she had some pret-ty solid reasons for wanting to part ways.

Besides, I've never even really liked the IDEA of marriage. Of course, the idea of being alone is scary, but I don't think I'm really cut out for a relationship. Also, my libido seems to have curled up and died... or at least suffered a dibilitating on-the-job accident.

I mean, sure, I seek human companionship from time to time... but I'm really looking forward to having a year or so off to find out who I am again. Maybe both Umberella and me will soar to new heights as separate units (being a team wasn't working out so hot.)

Lonely as it may be, I'm thinking living on my own might do me a world of good. Also, the women in Colorado Springs tend to be these horrible Donna Reed/Florence Henderson types. brrrr! There's nothing I distrust more than someone who, in real life, comes off like they're glad to meet you when you've just met them. In my experience, no one is happy to meet someone new... just curious and, at times, hopeful. Usually, folks are a little wary. But excited and happy? That's just not real.
agreed my friend. nothing worse then meeting 2 faced people xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 am
keep yourself busy, go out, hang with friends, watch a movie, whatever.It only makes it worse if you sit around and dwell on it.Believe me.  

Creepy Clown Town

charamath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 pm
it doesn't help when your friends all became HIS friends and would rather hump his leg then hang out with you.... I'm going insane because I'm working 40+ hours a week at a place where virtually no one treats me with any respect and I have no one to even go out with (IF I ever had a day off...) I feel like strangling every happy couple that comes into the store...  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff