Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Old fashioned avatar? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khrysta_maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm
I admit. I like some of the bling. It's not to get more money either. I'm attracted to the shiny. I have old clothes and new as well. I change my avi clothes all the time so the ol' wardrobe is always growing^^ only online do I embrace the girly shopping habits I don't have IRL >.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 pm
I like to mix and match, personally. I like my avi to have lots of color, or lots of black, and alot of other stuff. I can't afford anything new right now haha.  

petalsonariver

Shy Lover

6,225 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Sweden of 83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:14 am
I don't care if itens are old or new. But my signature colors are gold(yellow) and white and there aren't many old gold items.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 am
My signature avatar is all old school stuff (as it was my first dream avatar ever) and my inventory has a combo of old and new simply because I like to mix it up every now and then and see what kind of outfits I can create based of my usual outfits.  

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150

Trelayne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 pm
I don't have a signature outfit. If I can be relied upon for anything regarding my avatar appearance, it would be that the digital me will be crossdressed. Old stuff, new stuff... who cares, as long as it's fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:51 pm
i dont have much time on gaia and so far the only thing i like wearing is this outfit and this wicked cool mask, most of the clothes i have is bullseye shirts i won at pinball (around 7 or cool and the rest r mask, i dont know y but as soon as i started on gaia i got addicted to the masks, its all i wasted my gold on... oh and the machetes, my sweet bloody machetes MWAHAHAHAHA... sorry in case u didnt notice i like my machetes, i just had to get the matching pair xd  

wifiscihifi

THE wascally wabbit

Romantic Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:11 pm
Lil-Jo
I change generally ever 2 to 4 weeks, some new stuff, some old stuff... my inventory is crazy full because I find it hard to get rid of anything.

lol....yeah...me too rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:23 pm
Er..
I believe most of my wardrobe here is new.
Quite honestly, I've only been on Gaia since February of this year, so I know nothing yet.  

connielass

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:12 am
gaia has not come out with amazing items in awhile in my opinion.I have not really enjoyed many of the monthly collectibles lately to actually buy one.Its all a matter of taste, but I'm still waiting for something amazing.*sigh* maybe next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:11 am
i prefer to dress for the waether IRL.as u can see. besides, i always dress as light as modesty allows  

rave kitty king

5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:01 pm
Caffeine and Painkillers
I have one or two fairly expensive items (an OMG, for example), but a slim inventory overall, mostly because I don't spend money on Gaia. I've gotten used to wearing the underused or free items in ways most people don't think of, and I like simpler, less overwrought and dazzly avatars anyway. The only thing I'm kind of grumpy about not having are the evolving items - I do wish Gaia would include things like that for us cheap people.

IMO, I think some of the 1st gen. EI are relatively cheap in terms of GC spent, it's when they get further and further up the evo chain is when it's really pricey in the CS and in the marketplace... But back on topic, me, I get/pick a theme and stick with it for a good while. Like now, I've got a demonic imp style theme going on... Another theme I sometimes use is the Squid set theme... I try to find items that match the green squid set I bout (Also, when I'm feeling squid-ish, I put on the arm I bought from the GStore)

@ Lil' Jo: Me too especially when I feel nostalgic and want to wear some of my first MCs  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 pm
I pick a theme and then let my imagination go wild with it! Mixing and matching items is fun too. I have a tendency to mix old with new, Evolving Items with Monthly Collectibles, free Quest items with Shops items to come up with a 'look' that feels right with my avi. It's really all about how you want your avi to look, it doesn't matter if you've got old or new items on.  

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

twotees

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:34 pm
I like my cloths
I get new cloths mabey 1nce in a blue moon
You look pretty good in what u have  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers