Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
Noelani [G.Retriever/T.Angora] - Kuuro Kitten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:26 pm
<<< bad dreams >>>
13 April 2009

Main shop page 2115 thru 2116
& 2128 bottom of page.

Noe has been having some hard time trying to sleep due to bad dreams. She attempts to find comfort at HQ with friends.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:28 pm
<<< sleepy kuppy >>>
14 April 2009

Main shop page 2130

After dozing on the couch for most of the day, Noelani wakes to have a little chit chat with Seth.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm
<<< doctor jitters >>>
16 April 2009

Main shop page 2143 thru 2144

Noe has the jitters about seeing a doctor for her nightmares that had her sleeping throughout the day at HQ.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm
<<< all better >>>
18 April 2009

Main shop page 2146

After visiting the doctor, Seth offers to take Noe on a hunt for her favorite Melon pan.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm
<<< hunt for melon pan >>>
18 April 2009

Quote:
Seth couldn't help but smile as he and Noe headed out of the shop to go 'hunt' for melon pan. Noe was just so excited about it. It was nice to see her full of energy again, that was for certain. Logically speaking, he knew there had been no reason to worry that much, but it just seemed to be a part of his nature. "So, how shall we begin this hunt?" the cheetah Hyte asked with a smirk. "Is there a scent trail that we can follow?"

"Actually there's just your typical ride on the train to get there. Pretty long ride but it's really fun." Noe interjected seemingly bouncing in her steps as they walked to the train station. "Once we get there then we can go to all the local shops that sell all kinds of delicious treats. The one I go to for the melon pan is a bit further out from where the shops are but it's worth the long trip." Looking to Seth she gave a soft but curious smile. "You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not," Seth replied, returning the smile. "It's been a long time since I've been out anywhere besides school and the shop anyway, so it's good to get out. The company's not half-bad either," he added teasingly at the end, giving Noe a soft poke in the arm. "So, if this shop is as far out as you claim it to be, how did you come across it in the first place?" he asked, rather curious. What made this shop better than any of the others?

"Uh well... I was looking for snacks for the Japan batch some time back. Plus it was sort of a fluke. Kuu and I had an argument and I got upset so ran off and kinda went far." She blushes lightly scratching the back of her head. "At any rate you can get pretty far when you're steamed. I was just wandering around when I saw all kinds of Japanese treats and tried a sample of the melon pan. It was too good not to horde a few."

"Ah, I see. Makes sense," Seth replied, glancing at the doors as they got to the train station. "Must have been some fight then." He moved forward to buy the tickets, but then realized he still didn't know exactly where they were going. Sweatdropping, he glanced back over at her and asked, "Erm, which train are we taking again? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."

"Durem. Downtown... it's pretty interesting the stuff you can find there." She said reaching around him to press the button for tickets to the correct train. "And don't worry it wasn't much of an argument we made peace." Smiling she took the tickets handing one to Seth. "Ready? Oh by the way have you road the train before? My first time I didn't get a chance to enjoy it for obvious reasons, but this time you're here so it ought to be fun."

The cheetah Hyte accepted the ticket and shook his head lightly. "Nope, can't say that I have." This would certainly be interesting. "I doubt it would be very fun without company though," he replied with a smile, heading over toward the train with Noe. "Think it'll be very crowded this time of day?"

Noe looked around noting a few people scattered about but for the most part it didn't look crowded. "I don't think so. Usually it's not crowded at all but well being the weekend and all I wouldn't doubt it." She beamed looking to the Cheetah with a cheerful green. "I'm not worried. Seth will protect me from any would be train pervs." She couldn't help it but hugged him just the same. The train doors opened and the announcer blared on the intercom. "Do you want to sit or stand?"

Seth grinned and gave a playful growl at Noe's words. "Mhm. Anyone who tries to mess with you will be very sorry." One man who had been standing near them jumped a little when Seth growled, quickly stepping away. The cheetah Hyte simply chuckled and shook his head a little. "Oops." Then in answer to Noe's question he replied. "Well, that just depends on what you find more comfortable. Heck, if the trip is as long as you make it sound then we can alternate." Either way, the two would probably we cuddling in some form or another, so it didn't much matter to him.

"My cheetah is scary." Noe teased poking Seth in his side. They got on the train with no problem, the angora retriever quickly finding a seat before brushing up against Seth with a happy nuzzle. The train doors closed shortly after, announcing where next stop would be. Moving slowly and picking up speed the train took off with a steady pace. Noe held to Seth's arm leaning against his shoulder. "So what have you been up to outside of being dragged around school and such? Anything of interest?"

"Sadly, not really," Seth replied, scratching the back of his head with his free paw. "Um, I've started taking occasional walks at night, just to get out of the house. The overload of creatures there can make for a real headache sometimes." This was part of the reason that even when Noe wasn't around he still usually preferred to spend the night at the shop. "What about you? You've certainly had a lot on your plate lately."

Noe gave a soft chuckled stretching out her legs a bit as the train moved onward to their destination. "Nothing more than usual. The occasional hunt, training Hunter although I haven't seen him around lately; the slacker. Looking for a proper bounty school... things like that." She smiled up at the cheetah Hyte looking behind him out the window at the landscape whipping by. "It's such a nice day. I'm glad I could spend some time away from HQ with you."

Seth nodded, turning to look out the window as well. "It really is. It's a nice change from those thunderstorms the other day." His ears flicked slightly at the memory. Having to deal with a house full of critters freaking out over a tornado warning had not been fun. He turned back to Noe with a smile and gave her a light kiss on the lips. "I don't suppose your area was hit by the storms, was it?"

Her ears flattened against her head, eyes downcast with a soft blush on her cheeks. "No we had a lot of rainy weather though but no real storms or anything like that." Tucking some hair back from her face she looked side long at Seth but quickly turned her attention to the window gazing at him through his reflection. "You know despite my living situation I've been thinking of getting my own place for a while. Kuu and I are a bit at arms with each other... and well we're both very hard strong women so..." Looking down at her paws taking some time to straighten out her skirt. "It's just with all the creatures at your place maybe you'd feel more comfortable living on your own. But I'm not asking you to shack up with me. I'm going to ask another female Hyte and I was hoping maybe you'd ask a friend of yours...if they...you...don't mind...living together." Blushing high on her cheeks she didn't bother looking up a low smile on her face.

Seth looked down at Noe thoughtfully, considering her proposal. The thought of living with Noe and being away from the Bytes seemed almost too good to be true. Plus living along with a few other friends could possibly be fun. He'd certainly have to step up his search for a job though if they were going to split rent. Shouldn't be too much of a problem though. "I would like that," he said with a smile, glancing out the window. They seemed to be approaching their destination. "Maybe I'll ask Haevan if he'd be interested. Who did you have in mind?"

Noelani smiled ears perking at his offer to join her. She bounced softly thinking to herself as to who she'd ask for a moment no one came into mind and still after that she didn't know. "Well I don't know..." She figured it would be quite strange to just randomly ask someone to move in with her maybe she should ask Missy. Well at least she could keep a close eye on her sister and they could go shopping a pastime they both shared. "I'm going to have to do some thorough searching but I'll be sure to let you know." She offered. Maybe Femi wouldn't mind but she didn't know the woman that well, what about Xin? Her mind drifted as she mulled over possible candidates.

Seth nodded, understanding that such a choice could be difficult. "That's fine, whatever you decide." It wasn't much longer after that the train arrived at their stop. After stepping off, the cheetah Hyte surveyed the area briefly before turning back to Noe with the usual smile. "So, ladies first?"

It was must more fresh in this area of town though it would soon get crowded in the business district where they were head for the market area. "Thank you." She breathed smiling up at the cheetah wrapping an arm around his. "It's not that far but a nice walk to get there." Smiling they hurried out of the train station heading to the main street where it was bustling with life and energy. People moving around in all directions. "Wow, it's been a while since I was last here."

"Wow, it certainly is busy," Seth remarked, padding along with Noe arm-in-arm. "This must be a really popular shopping area." He himself didn't generally stray too far from the usual hangouts to go shopping, so it wasn't very often that he witnessed such crowds. "When was the last time you were here?"

"Last month I believe. Kuu's been busy with a lot of things so I haven't been able to run off like I used to." She informed looking around at all the different shops and food stands. The sounds were loud, the smells very delicious and some of the dresses in the shops she almost squealed out loud at wanting to go purchase. Most of the time she just squeezed Seth's arm when she saw something she really liked but otherwise she didn't say anything or do much else but looking longingly at it. Today she had promised herself she wouldn't spend so much. First they would go find some melon pan then maybe she'd get a dress or two... she wondered if the local weapons store had a new supply of items. A slow smile spread across her face as she leaned against Seth's arm nuzzling lightly. "If you see anything you like please let me know. They have samples at most of these stands so we can sample the whole street for free and get nice and full." ^_^

"Ah, but if we did that then we wouldn't have any room left for the bread," Seth teased, mildly amused. It didn't completely escape his attention whenever Noe would squeeze his arm, and he tried to make mental notes to himself for future reference. Hmm, speaking of which... "Say, Noe, when exactly is your birthday?" he asked curiously, figuring that it wasn't all that far away. Actually, he didn't really know when any of the others' birthdays were yet. He'd have to remember those.

"Hm? My birthday? Um... August 9th" She breathed not particular about birthdays and such. Heck it took her a long time to remember her own before she could even think to remember any others. So many Hytes these days it was quite overwhelming but loads of fun watching them grow. A low blush etched her features, "You know I can remember when you were just a kitten. You had the cutest call... are you still able to do that?" She had wondered but figured that most Hytes that had those abilities as babies lost them when they grew. "I was always in this form ever since I escaped my tube. What was it like on all fours?"

Seth blushed a bit when she asked he could still make his cat call. "Erm, maybe. Haven't really tried," he replied, sweatdropping and scratching the back of his head. Well, he could still growl and hiss, so it wasn't a very far-fetched idea. Just seemed weird to think about trying it. His ears perked a little at her second question. "Life on all fours? Well, it was pretty fun as far as I remember," he replied, smiling sheepishly. "It was a lot easier to play and get about. The only really frustrating thing was not being able to communicate with everyone else though. Even when communicating with the others my age we could only understand each other through our gestures and such." He chuckled a bit at this. "Then again, I don't think there was much to communicate besides 'who are you?' and 'let's play!' It was mainly the older Hytes that were hard to talk to."

"Sounds like fun. It really wasn't too different from my being like this as a baby. I used to gnaw on my brothers' ears and tail a lot. Zane was so much the baby even if he was the oldest." She smiled proudly of herself a born hunter obviously. "Though I must admit what kind of calls would we have made being both cat and dog." She pondered this but then giggled. "Nothing nearly as cute as your cat calls. I kinda miss hearing them." She poked him in the side playfully but let the matter go as a shaved ice stand came in view. "You want some shaved ice? I hear it's pretty tasty."

Seth shrugged lightly. "If you would like some, then sure." Granted, sweets weren't his favorite, but he wasn't entirely opposed to eating them. The two of them headed over to the stand and looked over the small menu. "What flavor did you want, Noe?" he asked, still trying to decide for himself. Perhaps I'll try lime. The tartness might balance things out a bit.

Heading over she looked at the menu frowning slightly at all the different flavors. "So many." She breathed but eventually would settle on green apple. It was just the flavor to hit the spot. "I'm going with green apple. What do you want to try?" She asked still unaware of his lack of a sweet tooth.

Seth was mostly decided, but he gave the menu one last glance through to see if there was any other flavor available that might be less 'flavorful', other than just plain ice itself. "Guess I'll try out the lime," he replied, stepping closer to the seller. He ordered and paid for both of them, and a few minutes later they were back on their way, each licking their shaved ice. "How's the green apple?" he asked, smiling at Noe as they walked along. The shaved ice was certainly an interesting treat to say the least.

With the spoon hanging from her mouth she smiled up to Seth nodding. "Yes it's really good actually." Taking another gleeful bite she turned a curious eye on him, watching as he sampled his ice. "How is yours?" She wondered trying to understand the cheetah's habits more. It would help in the long run and it was just a force of habit to know what others did.

"Not bad," he replied casually, not exactly enthused about the treat. Seth wasn't actually sure why he had never mentioned his lack of a sweet tooth to Noe. Perhaps he thought it might make things a bit awkward since so many of the other Hytes seemed to love them. Still, he should probably mention it sometime soon. "I, uh, don't actually have much of a preference for sweets," he admitted sheepishly, taking another bite of the lime ice.

Noe gave a slight gasp looking to Seth with a question. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. You should have said so sooner we could always try something else?" She informed bumping the other playfully. "If you don't like it don't force yourself we can try something else."

The cheetah Hyte shook his head. "No no, it's fine, really. This is more tangy than sweet anyway." Although, even with his distaste for sugar, he still nibbled on Hikaru and Kaoru on a fairly regular basis just to put them in their place. They'd start their antics up again eventually, but it seemed to quiet them down for a short while at the least.

Looking around, he noticed that the crowd seemed to be thinning out a little bit. "Are we almost there?" he asked, curious to see this place that Noe went so far out of the way to get bread from. The food there must be quite something.

Noe smiled glade that everything was okay. Giving Seth a slight bump of her shoulder to his arm they continued walking in mild silence. Looking around produced one noticeable thing; there were less people in this area. That mean they were close. "It should be just down this block and around the corner then." She commented taking another indulgent bite into the flavored ice treat. Just as instructed as they continued down the way and turned the corner, there were a few smaller shops one such place that looked more or less like a mini-mart. As one would enter the shop bells jingled over head announcing their entry. "I've only come here on rare occasions when I'm sort of supply. I have to make sure to buy a lot to stock up for at least a month or the trip down here will get expensive." Noelani informed.

Slipping through the aisles she found her beloved melon break squealing cutely to herself as she hugged a pack. Being a frequent regular also had its perks as the shop keeper chirped from the register. "Welcome back Madame Noelani. Come to restock?" Noe gave a soft nod clinging to Seth's arm as she filled a small hand basket of melon bread. "Is that your male friend you mentioned." Again with not a word, she gave a nod blushing lightly. "Ah well he is a handsome young man."

Finally she did speak up beaming up at Seth with a bright smile. "Yes he is and he was nice enough to come with me on my trip this time." Blushing lightly she hugged on his arm again in a thankful gesture for going out of his way to come with her. "Noelani comes here a lot on her own so it's nice to see she has caring friends. Please help yourself today is discount day." Though it really wasn't Noelani often got shop discounts for making the visit over and spend time with the old lady and her aging husband in their home upstairs.

Seth didn't say much during the rest of the walk there, instead enjoying the companionable silence as they both munch on their flavored ice. Once they arrived, he could help but chuckle to himself at her squeal of delight over the melon bread. She really was quite fond of the stuff. He was surprised a bit to find that Noe had been talking about him though. The cheetah Hyte flushed a little at the praise from both the shopkeeper and Noelani. “Thank you, ma’am,” Seth replied with a small smile, lightly hugging Noelani around the waist with his tail. Turning to the kuppy, he asked, “Would you like some help with that? Your basket is pretty full already.” He might have to get a second one soon to accommodate for all of the pan. He couldn’t definitely see the wisdom in stocking up though, rather than having to make multiple trips out here.

Noelani was so preoccupied with stocking up she hadn't noticed just how much she had gathered until the basket was full. Smiling she decided one basket was enough for the melon pan. At least now they could look around for other things to try out for later. "I think this will be enough. Let's check out some of the other treats they have." Noe suggested. The shop keeper smiled her old wrinkled face lighting up. "We have some newly stocked items by the window there. Take a look please." She offered warmly.

"Oh that's great." Noe cheered heading over arms wrapped with Seth's gleefully. Shopping was always a fun pastime no matter if it were hunting for clothing, weapons or food it all turned out fun in the end. "Is there something you might like, Seth?"

"Hm? Ah, I'm not sure." He looked around at all of the different food items they had available. There certainly was a wide selection. The cheetah chuckled to himself as he spotted a bag of pork rinds, picking it up to look over the contents. "Well, I could always try some of these, but it would probably be rude to eat in front of Melisande, ne?" He smirked impishly, half-way contemplating the idea. While Seth would never actually do that, it was fun to imagine at the very least. "By the way, that reminds me, have you seen any of your family lately? You guys never seem to be around the shop at the same time."

Noe chuckled. The thought of eating some pork rinds in front of Missy was definitely worth the purchase. In fact, she snatched the bag from the Seth's grasp plopping them in the basket with a simple wink. Seth must know his irritation with Missy being adoptive sisters and all but she still cared for her family no matter what differences they had. At the thought of her family, Seth mentioned them. Looking up she shrugged. "My family is very independent bunch. Somehow I feel like the black sheep but I know that isn't true. We try to get together but things aren't that simple." Again she shrugged figuring there was no point in it. "I still love them very much though." She smiled.

Seth smiled as well. "I'm sure that you do. They're a great bunch." It must be pretty difficult to have such a large family and never really get to see any of them. At least that's what Seth figured. As such, he decided to change the topic slightly. "So, do you actually plan on pulling those out in front of Missy?" The cheetah Hyte could definitely imagine her doing it, but he wasn't entirely sure on her plans. Could prove amusing though.

Noelani gave a soft sad smile deciding to breeze past the touchy topic. She wasn't as close to them as she had liked...had hoped but she didn't love them any less. With another quick smile holding Seth's arm as she looked up to him with a twinkle in her eyes. "I might. If she gives me good reason to poke fun at her. Otherwise I figured you liked them and we could just be nice and make sure she's not around."

He gave a soft nod of agreement. "Sounds like a plan then."

After shopping, the two of them spent the rest of the day exploring the town and visiting different stores. Seth had to admit, even though he wasn't really a 'shopper', he rather enjoyed himself. Being with Noe made pretty much anything fun. After the train ride back, the cheetah Hyte had insisted on escorting Noe home, to which the kuppy had no objections. After all, they had quite a few bags to carry by this point.

"Need help getting the front door open?" Seth asked as they approached her house. This was going to be an interesting juggling act.

Noelani giggled setting her bags down while she used her key to open the door. Taking the bags again she entered laughing as she ushered Seth in. "Come on, I can pour you something to drink... maybe we could have some snacks if you like?" She smiled, setting the bags down near the kitchen. "If you're tired you can stay over, I have an extra room." She offered taking the snacks into the kitchen she put them away, then went to look at all the cloths she had bought twirling around when something especially cute caught her fancy. Noe was very thankful for Seth going shopping with her, she didn't have many shopping partners outside of Missy and even they didn't shop together very often. "Thank you for shopping with me."

Seth came in the door behind Noe, setting down the rest of the bags next to where she had placed hers. At her offer to stay over, he flushed quite a bit. "Ah, no, t-that's ok, really. I don't live that far away," he replied, laughing nervously and scratching the back of his head. The cheetah hyte watched her fondly as she twirled around with one of her new outfits in hand. Certainly, he wouldn't mind staying over, but somehow it just didn't seem proper without anyone else being in the house. Even if they were in separate rooms.

He smiled at her when she thanked him for accompanying her. "I didn't mind. It was pretty fun. Plus, you got your melon pan," he added with a soft smirk. "Think that stock pile will last very long?"

Noelani gave a little pout when he didn't accept her invitation but smiled not wanting to push the subject. "That's fine then as long as your safe, so get home fast." She ordered with a soft chuckle. Looking over her melon pan she smiled holding one up as she opened the wrapper taking a nibble. "I think it will last me for the month at least." She offered. "I'll probably go back some time later when supplies are low."

Heading for the door she gave Seth's paw a squeeze of her own hanging on to his arm as was usual for her. "Thanks for coming with me. It was really fun, maybe we can go some places you like next time. I wouldn't mind."

Seth smiled and gave a nod, although he had no idea what those 'places' might be. He really didn't go out all that much, and was pretty much happy wherever Noe was. Still, he could probably think of somewhere for them to visit. "It's a date then," the cheetah Hyte said with a chuckle, bending down to give Noe a soft kiss on the lips. "Good night, Noe." He left the house in a fairly blissful state, having quite enjoyed their day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 pm
<<< seeing ghosts >>>
19 April 2009

Guild roleplay \ link

Noelani finally meets Hunter face to face for the first time since he was a child.
There's no denying his similarities to a certain Faekat but he indirectly pisses her off and her anger is directed toward Seth as well.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm
<<< growth spurt >>>
23 April 2009

Main shop page 2154 thru 2159

The Japan Tourism batch have grown into adults and a lot of excitement ensues.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:02 pm
<<< weapons dealer >>>
23 April 2009

Main shop page 2163 thru 2164

Noelani's dream to become a bounty hunter is taking fruit but first she must find the perfect weapons to aid in her hunt.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm
<<< kuppy lurve >>>
23 April 2009

Main shop page 2166 thru 2167

During a casual meeting Noelani lets spill Eli's attraction to the Shiba Inu, Kamiko-chan. Opps! <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:14 pm
<<< kuppy fun >>>
24 April 2009

Main shop page 2175 thru 2176

A little casual fun where Noelani play's with Kamiko-chan while she sleeps.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:49 pm
<<< 50 points for the head >>>
13 May 2009

Main shop page 2215 thru 2218

Ruriska
Hunter: -strolls across the roof with a pleased expression-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *eyes the roof from the inside.* What in the... *goes out side to see Hunter there* Kid what'cha doin' up there?

Ruriska
Hunter: -crosses his arms over his chest and looks down at her smugly- No reason. –leans froward, tail swishing- Come up.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *rolls her eyes but finds the nearest tree and climbs up making a running leap to the roof* So what are you up too... *eyes wearily*

Ruriska
Hunter: I am going to practise my aim. –waves a hand at a nearby pile of rocks- And I was going to fly a kite for the hell of it. –grins- Seth should be along eventually. 50 points if you get him in the head.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *growls* You touch him and you're suddenly going to be flying without wings... *eyes the rocks* And what's your deal with him anyway, Rabid Prince?

Ruriska
Hunter: >.> You’re no fun. –shrugs, nudging a rock over the edge of the roof with his foot- I just don’t like him. Never have. He... bugs me.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: I said why? That's hardly a reason if he's done nothing to provoke it. *chuckles a bit* At least with me you have reason, I drugged you as a baby... still tempted to do that. *picks up a rock and chucks it off the roof* You been training?

Ruriska
Hunter: I don’t need a reason to dislike him. But if you really need one, how about... he’s an idiot. –snorts- I don’t know what you see in him. –pokes his tongue out at Noe- And I’ve forgiven you for drugging me, though I will get you back one day. –flicks a rock up with his foot and catches it- Yeah, I train every day. Usually at night.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *sighs* You're just a brat that doesn't know anything. *chucks a pebble at his head* I'll be waiting when you think you can take me. *looks out over the trees* Besides, he's really a nice guy. He's really fun to be around and he won't...hurt me. So I think he's a good match.

Ruriska
Hunter: -dodges the pebble with an easy tilt of his head- I know more than you think. I wouldn’t hurt you... not that I’m interested in you that way or anything. >.> He’s not a great as you seem to think he is. But if he makes you happy, that’s your decision. I’ll try not to bother him too much. Of course, if he does hurt you... I’ll castrate the b*****d.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *chuckles poking him in the nose* I think I can handle him on my own... but just in case maybe its good to have the Rabid Prince around. *pokes him again* What I'm not attractive? XD Anyway what have you been training on?

Ruriska
Hunter: You might be too soft on him. –grins- I won’t have any such qualms. He’ll be missing limbs the next time you see him. –quirks an eyebrow- You’re quite attractive. I dunno... you’re my teacher. –shrugs, as if that explains everything- I’ve been training on poor, innocent trees and stalking small mammals for the hell of it.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: Yes well I'd prefer if you didn't worry so much about Seth. He won't hurt me. *is sure of it* Besides I think you need to be more merciful toward the trees and mammals. *shakes her head* You have such an attitude sometimes where do you get it I wonder? *has an idea but couldn't very well say so*

Ruriska
Hunter: Whatever you say sensei. I still don’t like him though. As for those trees, I hardly have anyone else to train with, besides you. And I never hurt the mammals... I just scare them a bit. –smirks- Don’t pretend you don’t love my attitude. At least I’m not boring.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: Your attitude is fine I'm sure but you could do to be a little more tolerable. That's all I'm saying on it. *looks off* If you need someone to train with ask some of the other hytes. Or I don't know go farther out where there's something to really hunt. <3

Ruriska
Hunter: Maybe. -stares off into the distance- I think I’ll go on a trip for a while. Out into the wilderness and spent some time honing my skills... I think it’ll be good. Some solitude. –shrugs-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: Good then maybe I don't have to worry about you. I can hone my skills as a bounty hunter then. *smiles* I got into a school recently so I'm halfway there.

Ruriska
Hunter: Worry about me? –chuckles- Nah, don’t do that. You might get grey hairs. –flicks his tail- Bounty Hunter, eh? Good luck with that. Judging by what I’ve seen, you’ll pass with flying colours. Kick some heads in for me.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: Lil' punk. *giggles standing to her feet* Indulge me, I want to see how fast you've gotten or how slow I am. *makes a running leap off the roof into a neighboring tree* Catch me if you can!

Ruriska
Hunter: Heh. –races after, with a powerful leap from the rooftop he lands in the nearby tree, shooting off after her within seconds- You’d better move faster Noe!

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *laughs looking behind her* I guess I should. *leaps forward bouncing off a limb and pushes off to another tree shifting higher up into the thickets* This is pretty fun though... I'm not entirely surprised you're faster now. Show me what you've learned.

Ruriska
Hunter: -grips the trunk of a tree, shifting his weight with barely a thought so that the branches don’t break beneath him- The hunt is always fun. –stays at a lower elevation, keeping up with Noe, matching her tree for tree, waiting for a chance to shorten the gap even more-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *listens for the rustle of trees noting his slightly less elevated stated* Hmm? *continues running hopping from tree to tree only to stop at one and allow herself a moment to swing from it upside down from a limb* You're good now. *reaches out to tag him* But just how good? Tag your it. *jumps up quickly to take off*

Ruriska
Hunter: -gives a playful growl as he’s tagged- Alright. –pushes off the tree with a powerful kick, barrelling into the next tree and closer to the fleeing female, grabbing a firm hold on the branch she’s on and pulling it down with his weight-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *feels the branch give way under the added weight and waits a split second before it cracks completely* Well that's mean... * she grabs a branch at her side swinging to safety* You just gonna make me fall to the ground? *laughs and takes off again putting some distance between them.*

Ruriska
Hunter: -snorts in amusement as the branch cracks and he swings himself to a lower branch, taking off after her once again. Gives a wry smiles, breath coming easy as he concentrates on the sound of her progress. She was fast but he was better. Drops back, moving from tree to tree at a different angle to come in from her side-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *notices the shift in this chase though is excited for being the one hunted for now* <3 This is fun! *Swings to the side, losing track of him for a brief moment, enough to catch him in her peripheral* Hey! How'd you... *glances down to find her footing miscalculated* Ah crap... *falls to a branch farther blow her with a loud thump*

Ruriska
Hunter: -eyes the figure of Noe ahead, seeing her foot slip from underneath her. Uses the moment to his advantage, speeding up and leaping directly toward her position. Lands on one branch and then kicks off again, jumping towards her in a pounce-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *Momentarily dizzy from the fall but regains her composure enough to see a determined raccoon headed straight for her* Ah... crap! *Gets up but stumbles a moment before checking she's okay and making another leap across to another tree branch*

Ruriska
Hunter: -hits the branch she was just on and is off again, right on her heels- Speed it up Noe, I’ve nearly got you. –laughs-

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: OH hush I slipped on that branch and may have spranged my ankle *lies*

Ruriska
Hunter: -snorts- I don’t think. I know a sprained ankle when I see one. However... –comes to an abrupt halt, claws digging into the branch he’s on- I concede. >.> -licks his lips- I’m gonna run off far into the wilderness and fight some bears now Noe. When I come back, the true hunter and the bounty hunter can have another go. –winks and darts away-

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:47 am
<<< got a hunter after you >>>
14 May 2009

Main shop page 2219 thru 2221

Quote:

Seth: Huh? What? *wasn't paying attention*

Noe: *reading a book, her ears twitch* I think I heard blasphemy.

Seth: *smiles once he spots the kuppy* Ah, hello Noe. *pads over and gives her a kiss* What'cha reading there?

Noe: *smiles* Just reading up on self defense practices. Part of my training, though I wish they'd put us in the class already. <3 *giggles* You got a Rabid Prince after you XD

Seth: *quirks a brow* Do I now? For any reason in particular or just his usual dislike of me?

Noe: *shrugs* The usual but though I gather he's being territorial because I'm his teacher. *continues reading* Maybe you should join him in some male bonding in the woods.

Seth: *chuckles* Bonding. Right. Somehow I don't see that ending too well. :rolleyes: Although on that note it might not hurt for me to start looking up on some self defense tactics either. With you as his teacher I should be wary, ne?

Cobalt: *lounges on a couch, playing with his chinese finger trap and eavesdropping on anyone who happens to be around the HQ*

Orenji: *walks up to Cobalt* Hallo! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How are you? biggrin

Banyan: *lies on her back on the floor, skimming through a magazine*

Cobalt: *glances down at the little fruit, and grins, shifting to peer down at him.* Hello Orenji. I'm alright. How about you?

Orenji: I good! :biggrin: Having fun with finger trap?

Noe: It wouldn't hurt to actually talk to the kid, he's still fairly young but don't patronize him he hates that. *nudges* I'd hate for my student and my guy to be in constant battle. Whether you guys realize it or not the underlining annoyance is I pay you more attention then him, the student who needs training. <3 At least that's what I understand. *spots the others* Hello Cobalt. Banyan. ^u^

Seth: It might be that way now, but he wasn't exactly fond of me before either. In any case, I do attempt casual conversation whenever I see him. *glances over at the others as well* Good evening.

Banyan: *waves with her bare foot, wiggling her toes playfully*

Haevan; *ducks in shortly after his father and noticing the others waves to them* :3 Hey all~

Cobalt: I'm trapped D: But yes, I am! *tugtugs* XB *nods to the others* Hello Noe, Seth, Banyan, Haevan. *surprised to see so many people around all of a sudden, and hisses in a pleased way*

Seth: *grins at the wolf* Hey there, pup. It's been a while.

Orenji: *giggles* Need help?

Haevan; D< Oi~ 'ah aint 'ah pup *sticks his tounge out at and bounces over pushing at the other, also waving to Colbat when greets him* =O

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:00 am
<<< hit or miss >>>
14 May 2009

Guild RP: here

A brief introduction to self-defense courtesy of Noelani.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:19 am
<<< phantom always >>>
24 May 2009

Main shop thread page 2236 thru 2238

Hunter has finally grown to adult and Noelani is curious to see her student only to freak out yet again a ghost of her past.
Of course Hunter is not pleased about this one bit.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:51 am
<<< a little comfort >>>
24 May 2009

Quote:

Noe: *Launches herself at Seth* I HATE HIM!!! *snuggles*

Seth: *catches and holds* I'm going to take a wild guess and guess that you mean Hunter. *strokes hair*

Noe: Well sorta... but no. *rubs her face in his chest* I don't want to talk about it though. What have you been up too? *smiles and relaxes*

Seth: Fair enough. *smiles* Oh, mainly work. I've been peeking at some of mom's school stuff as well though on my off time. How about you?

Noe: Studying and training.. classes and the like. It gets pretty repetitive and boring after a while. ^_^ At least I'll have a break from class soon so maybe we can spend some time together? *looks hopeful*

Seth: *purrs* I would like that. *kisses lightly*

Noe: *Nuzzles* It's a date then. As soon as I have some free time we can go to an amusement park. XDD

Seth: *chuckles* An amusement park, eh? Sounds fun. =)

Noe: Um.. you'll get on the Tunnel of Love with me? *purrs*

Seth: *smiles* But of course. *nuzzles and jokingly adds* Just don't push me overboard, ok?

Noe: Aww but that's the fun part. *Kisses his nose*

Seth: *ears twitch lightly* Well if I fall out then you'll be coming with me.

Noe: Is that so, then I better wear white! But I wonder how I'll ever walk around with such a scandalous outfit with all those eyes on me... oh my. *plays innocent*

*narrows eyes slightly, although not actually annoyed* Must you always play so dirty, Noelani? *growls and hugs her tight* Guess I'll just have to keep you hidden away then, ne?

Noe: Haha...I guess so but that's an added bonus. Nyan! <3

Seth: :rolleyes: Ulterior motives I see. *pokes in side* Well for the time being, let's just try to stay out of the water unless necessary. XD;

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff