[PRP] A wonderul scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 pm
Esmée couldn't help her snicker when he said that she 'suited her alignment.' She wasn't exactly sure that she suited her alignment, as he said, but she understood what he was trying to say. He believed she was angelic--and he proved her thoughts at least somewhat afterwards by calling her sweet and thanking her for what she had done for him. "And thank you. I don't think I've ever met someone I've liked this much." And so quickly, too. Bneut was an amazing man--hopefully, that would not change. Esmée would hate it if it did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Bneut blushed a bit, "That's very kind of you to say Esmee. I'm glad you like me." The Morning Glory Pae was enjoying this date far more than he had expected to. He would have to ask her for another one a little later, but for now they should be eating the breakfast before it started to shrivel and cool off more than it already was.  

Umi Nee Chan

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm
Admittedly, Esmée was enjoying this more than she thought she would, too. For a while, she suspected that she was probably going to waste her time on this silly date--but then she met Bneut and her whole idea about the date was turned on its head. This was not a time for research, but rather a time for her to enjoy with someone who was absolutely amazing to her. "And I'm glad you like me." She was very glad he liked her, or all would be for naught. She offered a small grin before turning back to her breakfast. Perhaps she should eat it before it grew cold...  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff