Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:41 pm
"Consider it making up for all of it if you must. Your fire...can now save every single person in here." Theo added.

"Yeah, what he said. But if you are going to do it girl...please do it quick. I am kind of at the end of my rope here...." Liv continued half pleading. It was true she was almost out of juice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:43 pm
"Oh please put that thing away. You can't hurt me with that anyway. Because you really don't want to shoot at me." Alexavier replied and his words seemed to softly echo in her mind.

"Besides do you always point your gun at someone after knocking on their door? Man...Daedelus needs to work on instilling some manners into their test subjects."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 pm
Kerana
Rikki Tikki Travi
The spy had turned his head to look back at Deora once more. He saw her do something with her hands, but he couldn't make it out from the corner of his eye. Her file said she could control water, so her looked in front of himself to make sure he didn't walk into something she had waiting for him.

He was about to look down when he saw Kerana and the kid round the corner. He yelped and slid on the ice sheet Deora had made. His feet went out from under him and he landed flat on his back, forcing the air out of him.

Damien looked back at the entrance and saw the soldiers begin to pour out of the unmarked van. She used her telekinesis to turn the doors locks and buy them some time. The tension was building, and she dropped her disguise by becoming male again.

He kept his eye on the door while Kerana and Deora worried about the man on the floor.

The man was on the floor unconscious and Kerana landed on him. "Aiiiiyaaah!" She backed off of him. Kerana "ohmygod! What do we do?! What do we do?!
Deora_Alvarez

"HA!" Deora cheered, pumping a fist in the air as she ran to the floored man. "I can't believe that worked!"

She brushed back a violet lock of hair that had fallen in front of her face during her run before offering a hand to help Kerana back to her feet. She realized the girl had a good point. Like a dog chasing a car, what was her plan once she'd caught the guy? If they'd wanted answers, they'd be hard to get while he was breathless and semi-conscious. They couldn't wait for him to wake up, either. The sound of clicking locks brought her attention to the main doors, and the group of thugs running towards them from the van. They could try to carry the guy with them, but if those thugs got through the door, they'd have to drop him, anyway.

"I don't know, I didn't think that far ahead. I kinda figured you two might have some ideas."
Deora explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:43 pm
Nova Blancke
"Oh please put that thing away. You can't hurt me with that anyway. Because you really don't want to shoot at me." Alexavier replied and his words seemed to softly echo in her mind.

"Besides do you always point your gun at someone after knocking on their door? Man...Daedelus needs to work on instilling some manners into their test subjects."

Theresa did as she was asked, but more out of curiosity than compliance.

She studied the man carefully. "You said Daedalus. I...think I remember you. These people must've captured you too. This is good, we can get out of here together, yes?"

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:56 pm
"Well I am sure you have heard of me." Alexavier replied. "But you got your stuff all messed up. Be honest...does it look like I am being captured? I'm wearing fluffy slippers in my own apartment. This place is way better than anything you would get at Daedelus. You should know that. You attacked them and got captured. Sure I did that too at first but not them directly. Was more after Shane. Now I got a kid that looks like him. What are the odds huh?" Alexavier continued to ramble on." Anyway, the only reason why you are walking around is because they taking care of this black dust. "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:15 am
Nova Blancke
"Consider it making up for all of it if you must. Your fire...can now save every single person in here." Theo added.

"Yeah, what he said. But if you are going to do it girl...please do it quick. I am kind of at the end of my rope here...." Liv continued half pleading. It was true she was almost out of juice.

Heather stood up and walked toward her father. When she walked into the range of Liv's bubble she hesitated. She could feel something strange. She felt normal. She quickly backed up and sighed when she felt the heat inside her once more.

She looked down at Charles and thought back to the last time they spoke

"DAD!"

"Yes, please come in Helena. I do appreciate it when you barge in without knocking or checking in with-"

"Agatha Morris."

"How did...the inventor? What about her?"

"You...Monster! She was as old as I am now!"

"The...incident involving her was necessary to make the strides we have in the market."

"The market? She's a person."

"Tch, hardly."

"What?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I'm leaving and going to live with Mom. You're sick! You were mean before, but now you're just...just...evil."

"I do what is necessary, and you're sorely mistaken if you believe I'll lay down and let you leave."

"What does it matter to you? We only speak when you want to, and this is the first time we've spoken for more than a few seconds in years. You don't care about me, Charles. You just want to sit on your dragon's horde."

"...Fine. I'll have someone take you to your mother. Goodbye Helena."

Helena clenched her fists with anger and felt the heat build up within her. The dragon's fire. She understood now. If she held in the beast it forced it's way out. But if she accepted, vented, and controlled how much fury she let out then...

Her arms below the elbow, and her legs below the knee, erupted in a burst of flame. Her vestigial wings, small horns, and border scales followed suite. In almost an instant she was the half-dragon that Liv had made out with a month ago.

She raised her right hand and produced a small ball of white fire in her palm. "Sorry Dad, but this is necessary."

With a deep breath she lobbed the ball onto his body, just below the apparition that was Eutha (who was smiling).

The intense heat engulfed Charles Ray immediately. He barely had time to howl in agony before his vocal cords were reduced to char. The flames were so hot that it only took a few seconds for his body to be reduced to ashes.

Eutha maintained her smile as she began to fade. She looked between Trinity and Heather toward a shadowy figure in the corner. She knew he'd be invisible to everyone else. Well, until it was their time to die at least.

"There you are, Crosis. I'm ready to join them now."

She disintegrated silently, and it didn't take long for the dead dream dust to fade along with her, As the fog lifted, those that had survived their nightmares began to wake.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:31 am
Liv pulled her hand back when Heather burst into her half dragon form. She had done what she needed to do. Liv dropped her cancellation field after Charles was incinerated with a deep sigh. Tired couldn't even describe her. The woman just dropped on her a** and sat against the wall.

"What a ******** day......" She mumbled mostly to herself.

Theo still had so many questions but for now he was glad that it was over. But that also mean his workload just increased dramatically. He rubbed his face a bit. His mind raced but he knew what he had to do.

"Trinity, we've got a job to do. I hope we didn't lose anybody. Check up on everyone of your department and gather them. After my announcement have them check every floor for closed apartments. Break em down if you have to and write down our casualties." He sighed." Liv...rest up. Take Helena and ....." He looked over at Rydia." Our new guest, with you."

After that he turned around and shot of to the elevator and made his way to his office. His assistant was just waking up. Good, at least someone made it. When he dropped in his chair he took a deep breath and formulated in his head what he needed to say.

"People of Valhalla, if you are hearing this....you survived the attack on our homes.. We have taken care of the situation. Once I know more I will inform you all. I urge you to check up on those closest to you. If you are in your apartment, open the door. It means that you are okay. Please stay calm and assist those that need help. If you are able and willing, please assist the security forces. At times like this we need to stick together. Thank you."

With another heavy sigh he leaned back into his chair. He didn't tell them everything. Hell...he barely told them anything. They needed to remain calm. No, he needed them to remain calm to keep their trust in him. If he announced that he enabled Charles to do this, he would be branded incompetent and there'd be another Head of Valhalla. No...they needed stability.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:32 am
Rydia breathed a sigh of relief as the rats dissipated. She stood up and approached the smoldering remains of the man called Charles. She looked at the party and was about to say something when the intruder alarm sounded.

Heather looked around as the alarms went off and threw her hands up.

"What now!?"

Freya had been making her way to the others when the Succubus decided to just stand still. She folded her ears and put her hands on her head. She grit her teeth and growled, "Seriously? God this place sucks!"

A ghoulish figure made it's way out of the first level elevator and began to seemingly float toward the closest group of people. It was wearing a hospital gown, and had long, unkempt, and dirty blonde hair that hanged like curtains from below a steel helmet. The helmet was identical to the ones worn by the others subjects, except that this one was identified by a simple drawing of a hand on the center.

The people being approached by the ghoul were still trying to collect themselves after facing their worst fears. One of the welcome center employees was the first to lose their head.

The others could only scream in shock as the greeter's head just lifted off the neck and fell to the ground. Those that didn't run immediately met the same fate.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 am
Nova Blancke
"Well I am sure you have heard of me." Alexavier replied. "But you got your stuff all messed up. Be honest...does it look like I am being captured? I'm wearing fluffy slippers in my own apartment. This place is way better than anything you would get at Daedelus. You should know that. You attacked them and got captured. Sure I did that too at first but not them directly. Was more after Shane. Now I got a kid that looks like him. What are the odds huh?" Alexavier continued to ramble on." Anyway, the only reason why you are walking around is because they taking care of this black dust. "

Theresa's ignorance was immediately apparent as she made faces at the mention of things like slippers, apartments, and some person made Shane. She didn't know, or care, about any of those things.

"Then you help me. Make them stop hurting me. They only attack the stupid girl."

She looked around as the dust began to dissipate. She returned her attention to Alexavier and asked, "Will you help me? I don't want to hurt anymore."

Then the alarm sounded and she snapped into attack mode. Her body covered itself in metal and her right arm reconfigured itself into a medium range rifle. She swung the barrel around frantically, looking for the threat.

"What's that! Make it stop!" she demanded.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:38 pm
"We've got an intruder it seems." Alexavier yawned. The man used his power and forcefully calmed her down.

"For starters, how bout you just come in? And put that thing away, you'll only hurt yourself with that. I mean I can make you shoot yourself with it, is what I mean." He said and stepped aside to let her in.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:20 pm
Theresa did as she was told and returned to a flesh, blood, and unarmed state. She nodded listlessly and walked past Alexavier.

She looked around and spotted Cassandra on the bed. Theresa knew she was supposed to feel angry, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She felt serene. It was weird. She had never felt such a thing before.

Her head lolled to Alexavier. She blinked and stated, "I killed her. She went away. How is she back? Is this real?"

The serenity she was feeling was causing her to feel sleepy. Only she wasn't falling asleep. Her hair began to change color in a manner similar to Alexavier's. It didn't take long for her demeanor to change with it.

Thea looked around the room, confused. Just a moment ago she was on a helicopter with an angry dog lady hurting her. Now she was here with more strangers. Or were they strangers?

She brought her hands up to her flat chest nervously and stood still out of anxiety.

"Where am I? Where's my daddy?" she asked Alexavier as the tears began to pool in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:53 pm
"Huh...I wonder if they designed you of me or Cas." Alexavier mumbled to himself as he saw her hair change.

"Safe. And I don't know where your daddy is. Certainly isn't me."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:38 pm
Thea calmed down a little bit when she heard that she was safe. She looked around the room once more and then stopped when she saw Cassandra. She then looked back to Alexavier and took a deep breath.

"You're the people that escaped last month! You look much happier now."

She looked back over at Cass and asked, "Is she okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:19 pm
"Crosis?" Trinity wondered aloud and looked to where Eutha was heading toward, in case if this was another ancient they had to face. But there seemed to be nothing there and she watched as faded away. As the fear dust faded away she opened up the vents letting air flow normally. She took her helmet off and loosened up her hair.

Nova Blancke

"Trinity, we've got a job to do. I hope we didn't lose anybody. Check up on everyone of your department and gather them. After my announcement have them check every floor for closed apartments. Break em down if you have to and write down our casualties."

"Sir yes sir!" She saluted and got to work. She started opening her app which track the pulse of the soldiers. Theo's announcement and it was what the citizens needed to hear.

It took a while for the results to arrive. The alarm went off she looked up what the cameras saw. "Sh*t!" She sent a message to her captains so that they could respond accordingly. Which to be more precise was to get the citizens out of there and contain the threat. Hopefully there are enough alive to do something about it.

Then a terrible thought crossed her mind, Gidget... She sent her a text to Gidget and hoped she woke up.
Trinity Smith

Hey Gidget
Please tell me you're reading this.

She wanted to go to her but she needed to address this new threat, "This day is not going to end, is it?"

She dropped into her shadow emerged within the room. She called out to the ghoul,
"HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:05 am
"Yup that's us. And yeah..this place is a lot better than where we....and you,..used to be." Alexavier replied.

He looked over at Cassandra." She's fine. Just sleeping."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games