Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:18 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kratos Aurion, Azura Cantarella, and Chartreuse Verdantine
The Traitor to Heaven, the Wolf of Azure Shadow, and the Electric Zombie
═════════════════════════════════════

Azura blinked in astonishment as she watched Rhone heal up. Huh, he doesn't even seem to have felt an acid burn. Interesting, she thought. She also heard the exchange between him and Solaire, and had nothing more to add than a quiet almost-snicker at the latter's predicament. It was just framed so humorously.

Chartreuse did a double-take as the giant fox she was pointing at shifted into the form of a small child. She stared at him a bit as her bionic eyes scanned the entity, and in a few seconds deduced him as an energy-composed being. "Oooooohhhhhh."

Kratos concluded Rhone's inquiry with, "It seems we've all come out of that relatively unscathed." Also noticing what Seishin wrote out, he continued, "And the plan now is for us to investigate a shadow area within the Gaoracchia Forest. Perhaps make a stop in Sybak first to stock up on some necessities, if need be."

"Oh, oh. Chartreuse is to go see Yuan, though," Azura reminded, "You might wanna enable her passage through that angelic force field about now."

Chartreuse stepped before Kratos and gave him a playful salute. "Ready when you are, Cap'n! Okay, why do I need ta go see this Yuan fella?"

To initiate the angelic arte to bestow immunity to the World Tree barrier, Kratos held out his hands before her, closed his eyes, and concentrated. A prismatic glyph appeared beneath the two, and his angel wings unfurled behind him.

All the while, Azura explained, "Told him you're the more tech savvy between us two. Maybe you can give him better insight into the spatial-temporal disturbances you spotted and figure out what to do about it. And see if they might somehow hold some connection to these strange ominous shadows that popped up in the world. He could tell you much more about it."

When Kratos was done, the glyph vanished and his wings receded. He went on to add, "Yuan might also allow you to use the magitech he has access to, if it would help your analysis."

"Mhmm, mhmm, mhmm...." Chartreuse nodded while she listened to the two, then her eyes lit up at the mention of magitech. "Ooh! World-unique tech? You bet I'll be all over that!" 8D

"Hey, before you go though. I need to data dump, my GDroid's full. Oh, and here's a particle analysis card, it has the deets on the portal Seishin came through. Y'know, that fox-kid over there? Figure it might be useful info somehow. "

After Azura handed Chartreuse the electronic card, the latter held her mechanical forearm toward her in offering. A tiny compartment somewhere on it snapped open, from which a plug attached to a flat cord stuck out. The former took out her smartphone, attached it, and transferred all the data she needed to clear out in a matter of seconds.

Once that was all done, Chartreuse turned to the rest of the group and gave another playful salute, this time in farewell. "Welp! It was nice meetin' ya fellas! Thanks again, and see ya when I see ya!"

She turned on her heel to head into the forest, but before taking another step she decided to have one last bit of mischief. "Oh, and...beware the moon, boys." Looking back at the group over her shoulder, she added, "...Also belly rubs are her weakness. Hee hee hee!"

Azura suddenly turned bright red in the face out of both embarrassment and rage. She went over and gave her a swift kick in the back of her metal leg, resulting in a sound comically coinciding with her oncoming cursing. "CHARTREUSE YOU MOTHERFER." scream

The electric zombie merely ran cackling loudly into the forest. The short blue elven woman almost wanted to chase her in for a noogie, but she remembered she had another path to take.

She turned to her remaining company, with a twitching eye, a strained grin, and a still-red in the face . "Just...ignore that last bit. You heard nothing. Now let's get a move on." She began walking ahead of them.

Kratos had a faint, fleeting smile of amusement. "Azura. Sybak and the Gaoracchia Forest would be this way," he corrected, facing in the direction opposite where she was going.

She stopped in her tracks, and slowly turned toward him. "...oh. Sorry." Changing course, she began to follow behind him. If she could turn any redder, she would have.

Fedora Warrior

Erryn Lovelace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman
══════════════════════════
Location: Tower of Mana Ruins | Company: Krystal, Soul, Maka, Sheena

Zaul raised his brows in intrigue at hearing more of the true nature of Derris-Kharlan. He had only ever read off books that it was the world of origin for the Elves.

Jade had his hand to his chin, nodding while listening carefully. "Well, with Derris-Kharlan out of the way, it sounds as if Krystal's idea wouldn't work, for now. However, might there be a way to create a source of mana just as great?"

Zaul spoke up with a serious look of concern. "Ah'm afraid that's a no-can-do, pardner. Mana's th' life-sustainin' force o' this world an' it can't just come from nothin'. Ta make somethin' like what yer proposin' means ta sap mana from the rest 'f th' world, and that spells disaster. It's still reelin' from a shortage after comin' back t'gether. Not ta mention, it seems t'be th' one thing keepin' them shadows at bay.

Y'see, when that shadow erupted, me n' all the other elven-bloods in th' tavern could tell because we could feel th' mana movin'. Like th' shadow was a rollin' tide pushin' it out. Ah'm guessin' it ended up formin' a bound'ry 'cause the bunched-up mana was enough ta stop it from spreadin' any further than it p'tentially could."

Jade nodded in agreement and closed his eyes for a thoughtful moment. "I see. This puts us all at quite a few steps back, then. Firstly, it would be wise to figure out if it's possible for the gate to utilize a different energy source, and then create a generator of such. Secondly, it would be better to find a way to precisely control where it can open passageways to, because the danger in trying otherwise is to risk stranding someone where it'll be impossible for them to return.

Thirdly, it is perhaps in best interest to figure out how to dispel these shadows as we go along. They way they're described makes them sound like there's a source that emits them."

iTheGoddessMartel

Sirea Angelie

iProject Angelus

((Couldn't help but notice just now that Krystal's question about Raine's whereabouts was glossed over, there. Perhaps Soul or Maka could also throw a follow-up question to bring the subject back up? I was gonna have my characters do it but I felt like I would be hogging more activity than I ought to. It's a bad habit of mine. ^^;; ))

ac-null13

Lupine Deadeye

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20 pm
User ImagexxxxUser Image

Maka Albarn - Soul Eater Evans
Location Tower of Mana Ruins || Mood Focused Content || Company Zaul, Jade, Krystal, and Sheena
Overlimit 10%

So, this world would die without mana. In that case, Zaul was right about not being able to use it to open this gate. But, it sounded like they would be stuck here for a long time. Maka thought about what they were saying, hoping to add in some input, but Soul beat her to the punch. "If we found a way to activate it, couldn't we just manipulate where it opens up at by using our own life force? Like a...detector of sorts. Have it find the place with the closest match to, say, Krystal's life force on its own." Maka looked at Soul, surprised he was actually keeping up. "Where'd you get that idea?" "You and Stein. I was just thinking....You two can see souls and even find someone in a crowd by following theirs. If the gate can somehow take in some life force from someone, maybe it'd be able to seek out their home." Maka's brows furrowed as she thought. It wasn't entirely out of the question. It made sense in a way, though she wasn't sure it would be that simple. For the most part, how would they get the gate to sap their life force in a controlled manner? It'd be dangerous to just let it do such a thing on its own. Plus, there was no telling how much life force the gate would need to be able to seek out their homes. "I think we'd better talk to this Raine person Sheena mentioned before we come up with any real ideas. But, your idea's pretty smart, Soul. Good to know you can use your brain when it counts." "Not cool, Maka. Anyway....Where is this Raine chick?"

[[ ooc ]]

User Image

Sirea Angelie

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

Currently With: Jade, Zaul, Maka, Soul, Sheena

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

A comet made entirely of mana? Krystal listened curiously as Sheena spoke what she knew about Derris-Kharlan. A comet that can sustain life. Interesting. She thought to herself. Her gaze shifted to Jade and Zaul as they added their suggestions. From what Zaul had mention, this world could die without mana, so Jade's idea of creating a source of mana just as great as Derris-Kharlan was a no go. It's apparent that they were going to be stuck in this world for a while. She then nodded in agreement to the Necromancer's list of suggestions before her gaze shifted over to Soul as he mentioned about the gate using life force. "If it could detect our respective home worlds through our life force..." She then frowned as a sadden expression came in the blue vixen's eyes. "Then what about those who don't have a home world to return to? Would it send them to a planet within the same star system?"

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

iTheGoddessMartel

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:51 am
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi
Chief of Mizuho
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: Zaul, Jade, Krystal, Maka, Soul

If there was a way to produce that much mana, they'd have done so already. She was going to shoot down his plan, but Zaul beat her to the punch. Looked like he was on the same page as her. At least Jade wasn't cold and put his own interests before Aselia's, as he seemed to back off the idea of producing such a source of mana. Though, the gate was still in high interest to him. Not that Sheena could blame him. Looking over at Soul as he spoke. Maka could see souls? Shaking her head, Sheena thought. It wasn't an outrageous idea. Certainly seemed possible, if the details could be worked out. "Don't have a home world? What does that mean?" Krystal didn't have a world to return to? That...sounded awful. Sheena couldn't even imagine. Soul asked about Raine, and Sheena realized she never answered when Krystal inquired about her. "Raine....She's hard to track down. I last heard from her when she was in Palmacosta, but she was on her way to the Gaorrachia Forest then to study the shadow there. She might already be there, or she could be in one of the towns around it. Sybak or Meltokio would be your best bets."

OOC --

Sirea Angelie
Krystal

Zaul Oleander
Zaul/Jade

iTheGoddessMartel
Maka/Soul

User ImagexxUser Image
Daermod Arlic and Chani Arlic
Alchemist Scholar Traveler Mage
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: No one directly Gaius, Muzét, and Absol

Chani glanced over at Gaius and Muzét as they spoke quietly to each other. She could sort of make out what they were saying. At least the part where they weren't going to pry. Looking back at Absol, Chani smiled and opened her spellbook to channel First Aid. Casting the minor healing arte, she was able to heal the wound on Absol's paw. It wasn't a severe one, so First Aid was all she needed to heal it. Which was fortunate. "There. All better~!" Standing up straight, Chani looked at her two companions. "Ask anyone here what a half-elf is. They'll tell you. Just don't be surprised if some of them say we should all die off. I'm going to go see if my brother's done with his alchemy. Bye~." Giving a smile, Chani turned and left to return to Daermod.

OOC --

Red Lastalia
Gaius/Muzét/Absol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 am
User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Tower of Mana | Who I Am With Hubert and Pascal | How I Feel Amused > Surprised
Polymerization
████████████████████

Serenity honestly hadn't expected such a reaction from Hubert. He seemed like someone who could handle some teasing just fine, but she was wrong. He turned redder than a strawberry and fumbled with his words. It was surprisingly adorable of him. "Uh-huh...." That was why he was so flustered, wasn't it? Because she was a "valued comrade" and them being a couple was "preposterous". Looking at Pascal, Serenity's face expressed shock. "Huh? He's got someone already?" Did she have a face. Serenity hoped so. Otherwise, that was just creepy.

[[ "does she have a face". only pascal would ask that. xD ]]

Sythril Vythethi

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:44 am
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk

So, she just wanted to be a regular person. And, she was apparently the source of a man hunt at one time. "Sephiroth?" That was an odd name. Had a powerful ring to it, too. Sephiroth. Just saying it gave him goosebumps. Looking at Sesshomaru, Emil tilted his head a bit. Demonic energy? It took Emil only a couple seconds to conclude that was a demon's version of spiritual power. Was demonic energy stronger than spiritual power? Emil wanted to ask, but he got the sense all these questions were getting on Sesshomaru's nerves; and, Emil wasn't willing to see just how far he could be pushed before he toppled. Aeris, however, wasn't at all nervous about asking questions. "I'd imagine how it's used depends on the person. Like how some people prefer to use mana to support their comrades and others focus solely on fighting. Though, demons aren't usually something people associate with healing and protection. Not here anyway." Emil tensed a bit and gave a nervous smile. "Ah....No offense. Really."

[[ ooc ]]

Sirea Angelie

SD Paul Prospero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

At Sheena's question, Krystal frowned. It was a sore subject to bring up once more, though it was something that she had to know as far as using the Otherworldly Gate went. If she didn't have a home planet to return to, would she be trapped here in Aselia? "My home planet, Cerinia, was destroyed by a mysterious disaster. I do not know the cause of it, but I've been traveling through space in hopes of finding answers."

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

iTheGoddessMartel

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

ac-null13

Lupine Deadeye

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman
Location: Tower of Mana Ruins | Company: Krystal, Soul, Maka, Sheena

Zaul looked slightly alarmed at Soul's proposal. "Take yer life force? That sounds...purty risky... From th' sound 'f it, it seems like th' Gate immediately starts sappin' energy in huge amounts once activated. Ah mean, if it took from Derris-Kharlan so as ta not endanger Tethe'alla..."

Jade shook his head in disagreement at the gunman's misinterpretation. "No, I get the idea. I believe the more appropriate term is 'read' rather than 'take'. We could have the Gate 'read' the 'data' in our life energies. I could probably achieve this with fonic artes and inscriptions. It's worth a shot, after we figure out how to activate it without endangering this world."

"'Scuse me, 'fonic artes'?" Zaul questioned in a curious and perplexed manner.

The Necromancer wore a sly smile at his query. He decided to answer the question he just knew Zaul was going to ask at some point. "So, the energies here in your atmosphere are referred to as 'mana'. It feels very similar to kind of energies in my home realm, which are called 'fonons'. I am able to manipulate fonons, just as you are able to manipulate mana. My control here still feels a bit slippery, but that is how I was able to work off your ice arte in order to execute a water arte."

Zaul's mouth gaped in a small 'o' at Jade's explanation. Still, he thought it odd that mana was able to react to his human blood... He concluded that perhaps the humans of his world that were fonon-manipulators had qualities in their blood that were similar to the elven-bloods of Aselia.

Both Jade and Zaul closed their eyes and wore solemn expressions for a moment as Krystal explained her predicament. The former further went into thought about it, placing a hand on his chin.

"Hmm. To be honest, Krystal, I really can't imagine any favorable outcomes in your case. Best case scenario, if even the faintest trace of your home planet no longer exists, the Gate may not know where to send you, and you remain here. The worst case scenario...if there are lingering remnants, the Gate may send you there anyway simply because there are coordinates it could pinpoint. But with no habitable atmosphere..." He trailed off, feeling no need to finish that unpleasant thought. "To be on the safe side, might you have any sort of material relating to your last whereabouts? We could perhaps have its particles read instead, to ensure you're sent to a safe environment."

iTheGoddessMartel

iProject Angelus

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sesshōmaru
The Great Demon

Sesshōmaru glanced up at Aeris, seeing she was looking at him as she mentioned this Sephiroth. Why would she be compelled to watch him when talking about some human? Hearing her question, Sesshōmaru closed his eyes irritably. Emil answered in his stead, though he wasn't entirely correct. "Let me rephrase. It's rare for the power to be of any use, whether as a weapon or a means of healing. If they have the capability, then it's up to the wielder to use it how they choose." He looked up at Emil for a second, curious as to why he was apologizing. Why would he take offense to something like that? It was the truth; demons were demons regardless of where they were born. Sesshōmaru suddenly sat up a bit when Rin tugged his sleeve. "Lord Sesshōmaru, I'm hungry. And, Master Jaken isn't here to go fishing with me. What should I do?" He couldn't justify blaming Jaken for his absence, but he did anyway. It wasn't much different than how useful he was normally. "...Is there somewhere Rin can find food?"

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:43 am
User ImagexxxxUser Image

Maka Albarn - Soul Eater Evans
Location Tower of Mana Ruins || Mood Focused Content || Company Zaul, Jade, Krystal, and Sheena
Overlimit 10%

Maka sent a glare Soul when Krystal mentioned her home world, even though it wasn't really his fault. It wasn't like he meant to bring it up. Still, better wording could have avoided this situation. The two listened as Sheena told them where to find Raine, and Jade added some insight to Soul's theory. Read sounded much safer. Losing interest in the topic, Soul looked away and rested his elbows on his legs as Maka took in all she could of Jade's magic. She and Soul had nothing like that, unless the hunters counted. "...Hey, who knows. Maybe whatever force brought us here will send us back on its own. We might not even have to worry about using this gate." Which meant, they wouldn't have to worry about Krystal's fate. "Always the optimist." Well, someone had to be. Maka didn't want to think about Krystal being left in this strange world or being sent to some patch of space. And, what if material wasn't enough for a reading? Mama would rather be optimistic than realistic when the options were so grim.

[[ ooc ]]

User Image

Sirea Angelie

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:48 am
User Image
Yvonne "Yohan" Estheim-Pristi`Sofia
Location Fooji Mountain | Company Hiccup, Toothless, Rose, and Mikhail

Sounded like the woman was on the same ship as Hiccup and Toothless. So was the other dragon. In that case, Yvonne had nothing to worry about from her. She wasn't a soldier from Meltokio or any other militia that would arrest her. In that case, hiding was unnecessary. "Well, guess it's alright to come out. Doesn't look like you're going to arrest me." Yvonne stood, putting her knife up. Walking out from behind the large rock, Yvonne leaned on Hiccup and laughed a bit. "You're a horrible liar, Hiccup. But, hey. At least you tried, so you're alright in my book." Standing straight, Yvonne tipped her hat to the woman and dragon. "Sorry to hide from you. The name's Yohan. Sounds like you two are in a bit of a bind like my two mates here."

[[ ooc ]]

CLCyrus

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:15 am

User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Emil, Rin, Sesshomaru

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aeris frowned for a moment as Emil asked about Sephiroth. "Sephiroth was the greatest of all members of SOLDIER, even considered a hero. Many people had looked up to him, wanting to be the best like him. That is until Cloud told his story about him. How he and Sephiroth were on a mission at his hometown of Nibelhiem until an incident at the mako reactor there had Sephiroth question himself. He began to turn for the worst as he began to believe that he was created, not born. Not only had he turned against Shinra, but turned on humanity as well. It was believed that he had died so long ago, but it's really difficult to trust anything from Shinra. They have alot of secrets they've been covering up from the people." She said, thinking about her friends and their travels together. "We've been pursuing him after finding out that he's still alive and had murdered President Shinra. Now he intends to destroy the Planet with the Black Materia, which would allow him to summon Meteor." She then looked to Emil with a look of concern. She didn't want to imagine as to what Sephiroth would do if he was drawn into Aselia as well, yet she knew it would mean that Emil's world would be in danger also.

Her gaze then shifted to Sesshomaru for a moment. "Seeing the color of your hair, you kinda look like him...minus the features you have of course." She said with a sheepish expression. The Ancient listened more as Emil and Sesshomaru spoke more about the use of spiritual energy. It was then Rin mentioned that she was hungry, which had her glance over to the little girl. "If you like, I can go with you to get something to eat." From watching the girl, it had her think of Marlene. She then looked to Emil, curious as to where they could find food at.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

CLCyrus

SD Paul Prospero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Krystal folded her arms over her chest as she listened to what Jade had to say regarding her predicament. With Cerinia gone, the result of what would happen to her if the Gate sent to where the planet used to be would be unpleasant. Then again, there was the possibility that she might be stuck here. "This is quite a problem..." She murmured as she thought for a moment when Jade asked if she had anything relating to her last whereabouts. "Sadly, I do not have anything from the Dinosaur Planet. It was the last place where I've landed my ship prior to my arrival to Aselia. Hmmm...." She would then draw out her staff, which had currently shrunk to a smaller, portable size. "What if I were to use the power from my staff to give the Gate the coordinates to the Dinosaur Planet?" She then gazed at Jade for a moment. "Jade, do you rememeber the language I was speaking in when we first met? That was the native tongue from that planet."

The blue vixen's gaze then shifted over to Maka and Soul briefly when Maka mentioned that perhaps whatever had brought her and the others to Aselia may eventually send them back. "It is a possibility..." She said before she looked at Zaul and Sheena. "If I do end up stuck here after all of this is over, guess you'll have to put up with my company a little longer." She chuckled slightly. Despite the situation Aselia was currently in with the shadows, Krystal thought that it was a nice planet so far. "For now, our best move is finding Raine and learn more about the Gate." Her gaze then shifted over to Sheena. "If she is already at the Gaoracchia Forest, then perhaps we should head there. Or at the very least, head for the town closest to the forest. If I recall correctly from the map, Sybak would be that place, correct?"

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

iTheGoddessMartel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk

Listening to Aeris explain who Sephiroth was, Emil couldn't help but feel bad for Sephiroth. He certainly couldn't excuse his plan to destroy the world, but it just seemed like Sephiroth was maybe lost and confused about who he was. Emil understood that feeling. Emil caught Aeris looking at him with concern and he blinked. "Ah....Hey, don't worry. If you're worried about him showing up here, he won't get the chance to do anything to Aselia." So, Sesshōmaru looked like this Sephiroth. Features? Did she mean his tattoos and ears? Emil looked down as Rin asked Sesshōmaru about food, and then listened to his and Aeris's responses. "The inn has a kitchen that's ready to order from. I...don't have enough gald to pay for anything, though. All my gald went to your rooms." He could go see if Zelos or his sister would be willing to have Emil and them over for a meal. Seles wasn't a close friend, but they talked sometimes. As long as Sheena wasn't with him, maybe it'd work out. "I have a friend here in Meltokio. If you'd like, I can go ask him if he'll spare some food for you all."

[[ ooc ]]

Sirea Angelie

SD Paul Prospero

CLCyrus

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:46 am
User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Tower of Mana || Pascal and Serenity

Hubert sighed. He wasn't holding out for anyone. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he was waiting for Pascal. He already tried confessing to her, but she was far too oblivious. Wait, what? Why was he thinking about any of that? This was all Serenity's fault. "Does she...? What sort of question is that? Of course she has a face." It was a rather lovely face, too, but he preferred not to think about it. "Alright. That's enough talk on this. I'm going to go find a healer. Are you coming, Pascal? Or, will you be waiting here with Serenity?" Not that he liked that at all. He didn't need Serenity putting ideas into Pascal's head.

Erryn Lovelace

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas