Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 pm
Heather didn't move at all as Trinity covered her. She was too transfixed by her lack of scales. She had skin! Pale, soft, naked, exposed, open...

She blushed heavily when she realized how long she had been standing out for everyone to see. She glanced around and wrapped the coat around herself.

A pair of jade, reptilian eyes peeked out through a curtain of mousy brown hair, her natural color.

"Thanks Miss Smith. It does feel weird having a lack of extra appendages." she admitted.

She then looked around and sighed with embarrassment, "And there they go again."

The dragon priests had circled around, knelt down, and began to chant in a long dead tongue.

Rydia heard the chanting and grumbled. She hated ceremony, but she had a special dislike for religious ceremony.

"Ugh. C'mon you." she commanded the girl that had just saved her. "I don't care how much pain you're in, you're impossibly heavy. You're gonna have to help if you want to get off this island."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:22 pm
Thea whined as Rydia lifted her up. She still had no idea why she was hurting all over her body. It was probably something the bad girl did. She always get them into trouble.

"I'm heavy because I'm full of metal. It's my special." she explained.

BeaMichelle

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:58 am

They got in the elevator, then went onto the shuttle that would go hourly from when the mall opened, until an hour after the mall closed. When they arrived Kerana, "Wow! Look at all the specials!" She wondered what the special occasion the mall was preparing for. Upon closer inspection her ears lowered,"It… kind of sneaks up on you huh?" It was Mother's Day weekend and she had no idea where hers was. She was taken by Daedalus but there were so many facilities they could have taken her folks.

"Oh, sorry…" she rubbed her eyes and tried to hide them with a smile. "Say, why don't we go and pick up cards for your moms at the card store? Mother's Day is just around… the… corner…" she couldn't hold it in. "Excuse me…" she rushed to the nearest girl's bathroom.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:39 am
"Excuse us!" She raised her hands causing a circling wall around them using the shadow of the forest and the dragon priests. "The dragon needs some privacy, kindly oblige and take your chanting elsewhere." She turned toward Heather, "It's a one way wall you can go out but you can't come back in. I'll be an ear shot away if you need anything." Once more she offered her her clothing. Then stepped out of the wall.

She approached Rydia and the one called Rock. "Let's get that mended until medical personnel can look at it." She brought out her first aid kit, "Lay her down and let's see what we've got…" as she looked at the injury she asked, "Do you have any idea what the next part of the plan is?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 pm
Liv unzipped the front of her suit to reveal a fair...no great deal of cleavage. They were no longer fighting. Not sure what she was waiting for though. Liv just had to unwind a bit.

"What did they mean with getting what they were after? That woman in the crystal?" She took a deep sigh as she was talking to herself as she stared into the distance. Wind blew softly through her hair making it seem as her hair danced in the wind. What a day....getting rid of those voices was nice...but the rest/ She wish she could forget about it. This new burden placed on her. Her heart wrenching reunion with her sister. At least now she knew they were okay. But what good does that do? She'd still be dead. Liv sat down and wrapped her arms around her knees as she stared into the sea.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:15 am
Kerana

They got in the elevator, then went onto the shuttle that would go hourly from when the mall opened, until an hour after the mall closed. When they arrived Kerana, "Wow! Look at all the specials!" She wondered what the special occasion the mall was preparing for. Upon closer inspection her ears lowered,"It… kind of sneaks up on you huh?" It was Mother's Day weekend and she had no idea where hers was. She was taken by Daedalus but there were so many facilities they could have taken her folks.

"Oh, sorry…" she rubbed her eyes and tried to hide them with a smile. "Say, why don't we go and pick up cards for your moms at the card store? Mother's Day is just around… the… corner…" she couldn't hold it in. "Excuse me…" she rushed to the nearest girl's bathroom.

Damien watched curiously as Kerana ran off in tears. He knew this meant she was upset about something, but he didn't understand why. He was tempted to probe her head and find out, but he thought better of it. He hoped that Deora would have an idea of what was wrong.

"She is upset. Why is that? She was alright a moment ago." he inquired of the water meta.

Deora_Alvarez

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:24 am
Nova Blancke
Liv unzipped the front of her suit to reveal a fair...no great deal of cleavage. They were no longer fighting. Not sure what she was waiting for though. Liv just had to unwind a bit.

"What did they mean with getting what they were after? That woman in the crystal?" She took a deep sigh as she was talking to herself as she stared into the distance. Wind blew softly through her hair making it seem as her hair danced in the wind. What a day....getting rid of those voices was nice...but the rest/ She wish she could forget about it. This new burden placed on her. Her heart wrenching reunion with her sister. At least now she knew they were okay. But what good does that do? She'd still be dead. Liv sat down and wrapped her arms around her knees as she stared into the sea.

Freya scoffed, "Pffft, the joke's on them if that's the case. My mother doesn't have any sort of ability that would be of any use to them."

"I'm not so sure." Rydia commented. "Maybe it's not the just the person they were after. The crystal, infused with her being, houses an unfathomable amount of potential energy that could be used for just about anything so long as it is harnessed properly."

Heather stepped out of the shadows, fully dressed, and made her way to Liv. She blushed softly and sat next to the blonde bombshell. The dragon priests followed behind and continued their kowtowing and chanting as soon as their deity sat down.

Heather shook her head and rolled her eyes before replicating Liv's posture. She turned her head and said, "Are you okay? I mean, after what happened and all."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:35 am
PixelMuse
"Excuse us!" She raised her hands causing a circling wall around them using the shadow of the forest and the dragon priests. "The dragon needs some privacy, kindly oblige and take your chanting elsewhere." She turned toward Heather, "It's a one way wall you can go out but you can't come back in. I'll be an ear shot away if you need anything." Once more she offered her her clothing. Then stepped out of the wall.

She approached Rydia and the one called Rock. "Let's get that mended until medical personnel can look at it." She brought out her first aid kit, "Lay her down and let's see what we've got…" as she looked at the injury she asked, "Do you have any idea what the next part of the plan is?"

Thea shook her head and lowered her eyes. "I dunno what Mister Dusk is doing. He just told me to get on the flying lizard bird thing. He said that going with him would make my daddy happy, and so I did. That's all I remember."

"The mean girl maybe knows. She likes to hurt people sometimes, but she keeps the dangerous things away from me."
she offered.

"Does that help? Did I do good?" she asked the nice lady with pointy ears.

BeaMichelle

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Kerana

Damien watched curiously as Kerana ran off in tears. He knew this meant she was upset about something, but he didn't understand why. He was tempted to probe her head and find out, but he thought better of it. He hoped that Deora would have an idea of what was wrong.

"She is upset. Why is that? She was alright a moment ago." he inquired of the water meta.

The holiday weekend hadn't snuck up on Deora as much as it apparently had Kerana. Cinco De Mayo was earlier in the week, and Deora always remembered that. She always tried to squeeze as much fun out of the day as she could, to distract herself from the following weekend. She missed her mother, and she was sure her mother missed her. Her mother had faced nearly the same wrath from Deora's father as Deora did herself. The man thought they had both conspired to hide the girl's secret, but Deora had tried her best to keep it from both of them.

She considered Kerana a close friend, and she thought she had told her this story, so why had the fox girl suggested it? And why had she run off in tears after she suggested it? Losing contact with a parent was something nearly everyone at Valhalla could relate to, and Kerana should know that Deora would gladly offer her a shoulder to cry on without judging her. So why try to hide it?

"Que? Kay! Come back!" She called. She took a step to go after her, but thought better of it on the second step. Kay would likely be running to the girls' room, and she couldn't really drag the boy in with her. And there was no way she was going to leave him out of their sight for as long as it would take to came the fox girl down. She had seen way too many movies and shows where an unsupervised kid caused all sorts of mayhem.

With a sigh, she answered the kid's question. "She's upset because she misses her parents. This holiday coming up celebrates mothers, and she doesn't know where hers is, if I remember her story right."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:03 pm
Liv didn't need to look to know it was Heather. Guess she turned into her more humanoid form. She couldn't blame her. Being stuck in full on dragon mode must have been exhausting.

"No, I am not okay." Liv said with a soft fatigued sigh." I'd be lying if I said I was. Don't worry about me. I'll get over it. I just need to get my mind off of it." Liv hated feeling like this. So..fragile, weak. So did everything to seem like a strong independent woman. And then all of this happen to remind her she isn't as strong as she thinks she is.

"And I'm glad you are okay Heather"

Liv reached out and wrapped an arm around Heather. But something felt...odd....Even if she wasn't a dragon anymore she'd still have wings or scales. Liv felt neither.

The confusion was clearly seen on her face before she looked at Heather in awe. Her mouth did fall open a bit. She never even considered it! If she could switch between all those forms of hers why not one that was fully human?

"Heather..you...I thought...."Liv said with the surprise clearly in her voice. But man...up close like this...Heather was a beauty. Despite Liv being against relationships, she wouldn't mind calling Heather her girl. Liv quickly retracted her arm and instead pushed Heather over. Quickly crawling over her she looked down upon Heather. Her hair hanging on the side of the ocean. The woman leaned in and her face lingered only inches away from Heather's.

"Two things we can do here...make out right here because you are just....wow" Liv said as she brushed away a little bit of Heather's hair." Or help me forget about all of this and see how the priests react when I kiss their dragon." Liv almost whispered.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 am
Deora_Alvarez
The holiday weekend hadn't snuck up on Deora as much as it apparently had Kerana. Cinco De Mayo was earlier in the week, and Deora always remembered that. She always tried to squeeze as much fun out of the day as she could, to distract herself from the following weekend. She missed her mother, and she was sure her mother missed her. Her mother had faced nearly the same wrath from Deora's father as Deora did herself. The man thought they had both conspired to hide the girl's secret, but Deora had tried her best to keep it from both of them.

She considered Kerana a close friend, and she thought she had told her this story, so why had the fox girl suggested it? And why had she run off in tears after she suggested it? Losing contact with a parent was something nearly everyone at Valhalla could relate to, and Kerana should know that Deora would gladly offer her a shoulder to cry on without judging her. So why try to hide it?

"Que? Kay! Come back!" She called. She took a step to go after her, but thought better of it on the second step. Kay would likely be running to the girls' room, and she couldn't really drag the boy in with her. And there was no way she was going to leave him out of their sight for as long as it would take to came the fox girl down. She had seen way too many movies and shows where an unsupervised kid caused all sorts of mayhem.

With a sigh, she answered the kid's question. "She's upset because she misses her parents. This holiday coming up celebrates mothers, and she doesn't know where hers is, if I remember her story right."

Damien looked in the direction Kerana had run off in and tilted his head curiously. The temptation to read her memories was almost palpable. As flagrantly as his father did it, Damien was cautioned not to do it so readily.

He looked back at Deora and suggested, "Perhaps she would like some emotional support. I've read lots of books on the subject. We should be there for her."

Without hesitation, he began to walk toward and into the girl's restroom.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:29 am
Nova Blancke
"Heather..you...I thought...."Liv said with the surprise clearly in her voice. But man...up close like this...Heather was a beauty. Despite Liv being against relationships, she wouldn't mind calling Heather her girl. Liv quickly retracted her arm and instead pushed Heather over. Quickly crawling over her she looked down upon Heather. Her hair hanging on the side of the ocean. The woman leaned in and her face lingered only inches away from Heather's.

"Two things we can do here...make out right here because you are just....wow" Liv said as she brushed away a little bit of Heather's hair." Or help me forget about all of this and see how the priests react when I kiss their dragon." Liv almost whispered.

Heather's face turned deep red. Her slit pupils opened wide and nearly occluded her jade irises. Her body began to radiate a pleasant heat in response to her growing excitement.

She could feel her inner beast boiling over; driving her to give into her most base desires. She had long dreamed of this moment, but right now? In front of all these people?

Her decision was made for her when the dragon priests cried out in disapproval and began to approach to women with the intention to remove the harlot from their winged goddess. Heather whipped her head in their direction and bared her teeth at them with a throaty growl. Her pupils slit as blue flames burst up from beneath her and engulfed the pair. They didn't burn, though. The flames were almost iridescent as they danced around Liv and Heather.

"Back off assholes!" she warned. The priests did as they were commanded and retreated immediately whilst bowing.

Heather looked back to Liv and opened her pupils again as the flames died down around them.

With a heavy, and bated, breath she exhaled, "Both. I'm all yours, Liv."

She threw her arms around Liv and drew her into a passionate and heated embrace, kissing her deeply.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:21 pm
Liv couldn't hold back that playful grin as Heather commanded the priests with a flame. Atta girl

"I know." Liv replied with almost a whisper before pulling pulled into that kiss. The blonde woman pressed Heather against her with one arm while the other made sure she wasn't going anywhere by holding the back of her head.

And boy was it good. The soft but firm brushing of her lips, the excited breathes between kisses, the occasional tongue. That last bit was definitely her favorite part. It has been a long month and if it weren't for the fact that other people were around she would have gone all the way.

In the far distance you could start to see the outlines of their way off the islands.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:26 pm
Rydia enjoyed watching the dragon girl and Liv go at it on the beach. Her attention was drawn away when she heard rotary wings chop the air. She looked at the incoming loud flying things with some concern. She had been in a flying vessel before, but it wasn't anything like what they had on Earth.

She then saw something in clouds above and behind the helicopters. Her dark skin went as pale as it possibly could. Her ears dropped and she muttered, "Ancestors help us."

Freya's ears twitched when she heard her niece whisper. She looked in the direction Rydia was looking in and also paled while dropping her ears. She was less quiet about her sentiment.

"Oh ********> she exclaimed.

Heather peeked out of one eye and saw what the other women saw. She abruptly broke the kiss and hissed, "Sssshit!"

An upside down mountain range had broken the cloud barrier. It was actually the bottom of what was left of the floating island. It was the enormous portion that was underneath the citadel. It was falling steadily faster as it slowly lost the power of the crystal that had kept it up.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:36 am
BeaMichelle

Thea shook her head and lowered her eyes. "I dunno what Mister Dusk is doing. He just told me to get on the flying lizard bird thing. He said that going with him would make my dad happy, and so I did. That's all I remember."

"The mean girl maybe knows. She likes to hurt people sometimes, but she keeps the dangerous things away from me."
she offered.

"Does that help? Did I do good?" she asked the nice lady with pointy ears.

Trinity's eyes narrowed as the girl spoke Was this the same girl I fought earlier? She wasn't expecting her to be this co-operative or the childlike innocence. She wondered who her father was and who is this "mean girl" she spoke of. Trinity finished mending what she could, "You did good..." She was going to pose those questions sh had, then she heard Freya, she partially wanted to cover Rock's ears from the language. She saw what was going on, "and here comes the typhoon" she muttered to herself. She turned to the girl she just patched up, "Rest now we'll get you on board a helicopter and have our medical team look at you." she smiled a little.

She saw the helicopters, she covered her mouth as her voice traveled through the shadows inside the helicopters "Please stay calm. This is Trinity Smith, Valhalla's Head of Security. Do not land we will be bringing people to you. As soon as your vessel is full head to Valhalla."

She went to Liv, "Looks like we are running out of time. We need to start teleporting as many people as we can to those helicopters, starting with Heather. If we find other teleporters relay the order to them. The sooner we get the people off the island the less likely we have to deal with that." She pointed toward the bottom of the island that was picking up speed. How are you holding up Sil? Thoughts on he matter at hand?

Rikki Tikki Travi

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games