Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shrine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CD1337

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm
Voseph turns around just as the hollows disintegrates. "HOLY HELL! Thank you Kurisu, i owe ya one bud." He turns and stabs one more in the face, taking up his fencing style formation. "Geeze! Theres no end to these things!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm
Tama walked up to the Barrier. Hmm One of the capture was still counsious. "he- help us..." He seamed weak. "Put you hand to where mines at." Tama said in a calm voice. The soul did so. The barrier then broke like glasse. "You free now, go to heaven and rest in peace." He taped the soul's head with the bottom of his Zan. "Th-thank youuuuu..." The a heilbutterfly took the souls place as it fluttered away. the other 2 Tama did nexted.. "Ok we'er done here Tama said looking at the battlefiled." He looked at the new soul reaper. "Who are you sir?" Tama asked. Placing his gaint sword on his back. As he places his hand in front of him Hado 54! Waste flame! his hand accted like a fleam trower. "Lets gos Befor more show up!" The fusma door appered. and opened up.  

tamahome zokano

CD1337

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm
Voseph turns towards Tama as he asks him his name. "Sir! I am Voseph Ulnama, 4th seat of Squad 5. I agree lets retreat!" He turns and lets loose another Blue Fire Crash Down and then jumps into the door and quickly heads back to the Soul Society.

[Exit North Watchtower.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm
as kurisu looked to tama he saw 1 last hollow in a quick movement kurisu shifted and aimed his hand to the hollow "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. hado #33 shakkaho!" as kurisu finished the fire ball shot past tama straight into the hollows mask and destroys it "no were even Lt." said kurisu as he put his hand down then runs through door  

Irourgiro kurisu

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 pm
(Enter, Alder, from Forest of Menos.)

As the Espada relaxedly set his foot down on the ground from the Garganta, he observed that he'd been brought to Karakura shrine. He now stood a short ways from the front steps. He appeared on the roof after a well placed Sonido, and laid his head on his head on his hands as he lounged on the roof of the Shrine, not looking for a fight particularly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:34 pm
its Alder Vox thought as he stepped through the rift and felt the Aura strongly. he was still holding Seraphemia in her released form. her crystal blade shining softly, that power keeping the rift open. He located Alder immediately but he didn;t aproach of hail him. Along with his position Vox also felt all that had happened to Alder today and realized that truly he could do nothing. nothing he could say or do would right the wrongs that fate had done Alder. besides Alder probably hated him now too.
quietly vox stepped back through the rift.

((exit to Karakura graveyard))  

Aakuton

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 pm
Alder let out a sigh as he felt Vox enter and leave. He didn't follow him, though; all he wanted to do for now was to sort his head. He laid his head back on the roof of the shrine again, and concentrated himself to deep thinking. Only when he was alone could he do this, and even the most finite fluctuation of Reiatsu would deter him completely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm
Castiel was sitting up in a tree waiting to find Dakota. He also was watching for any trouble.  

hellfiresage13

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm
"Yes, Castiel?" Alder said in a bored tone. He had to be nice to Castiel now, because of Leah, but that didn't mean he wouldn't respond if attacked. He waited for Castiel to make the first move, and kept his reclined position on the roof of the shrine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:50 pm
(lol ididnt even realize you were here!)

Castiel kept his eyes closed, he hadnt come for Alder and had barely been thinking about him when his voice came into retrospect. " Nothing Alder. I am only waiting for the one who harmed Leah. When his reiatsu pops up I will be there in an instant to kill him. Quite simple enough dont you think?"

Castiel was in his hunting mind set now. It was how he had been so long ago.  

hellfiresage13

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 pm
"Ah...you mean Dakota." Alder said, sitting up. "Quite personally, you can tear him to shreds....his personality disturbs me when I like to relax." Alder said with a chuckle. "As long as you're not here for me, I suppose I can rest my eyes a bit." He said in a relaxed tone as he laid his head back once again, drifting off into a daydream for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm
Castiel nodded and ignored Alder for now. He had no need to finish the job he had started before. Taking a deep breath he continued to focus ont he surronding are for the monster's reiashi.  

hellfiresage13

xKlownx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 am
Walking through a Senkai gate, the lieutenant flash stepped up to a roof. Sitting on the ledge he began to look at the moon over head, feeling a bit of spiritual pressure, he began to walk slowly towards the sensation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm
Since he hadnt tried to conceal his reiatsu Castiel automatically picked up on the Lt. Opening his eyes and looking into the sky Castiel said simple " Hello." and continued to scan for Dakota.  

hellfiresage13

~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces