Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kratos Aurion, Azura Cantarella, and Chartreuse Verdantine
The Traitor to Heaven, the Wolf of Azure Shadow, and the Electric Zombie
═════════════════════════════════════

Erryn Lovelace
Seishin followed Kratos and the others from the grotto, giving Yuan a goodbye yip as he did. As they walked along, the group came across a green-skinned woman surrounded by monsters. It seemed Azura knew her, and before she ran off to join Kratos on the frontlines, she gave them all advice. They were dangerous to approach physically. That left Seishin in an awkward position. He didn't attack physically, and without someone to tether to, he couldn't use spells. However, he noticed the black and green monster heading for him and whined as his ears went back. Backing away from the creature, Seishin instinctively tethered with Kratos before casting Photon Burst. It was an immediate cast, and he moved closer to Kratos as he changed forms. This was his first real battle. Not as exciting as he had hoped.

Fedora Warrior
Rhone's expression becomes serious as he places his hand near the exsphere embedded in his chest. A blue handle appears in his hand leading into the exsphere itself. As he pulls the handle away, a red energy emenates from the handle, and as he moves the handle to the side, the energy causes a red, single-edged, meter-long blade to materialize, attached to the handle.

"Finally, I can show you guys why I could be good to have around!"

Before he can advance into the fray, however, a bright orange bolt of lightning flies past his head, impaling one of the scorpion-like beasts and recoiling it back. In another instant, Solaire is standing next to Rhone, holding what looks like a piece of tattered cloth into the air as another orange bolt seems to take shape inside his hand. Rhone stares, wide-eyed, as Solaire throws the bolt as if it were a javelin, knocking another of the monsters back and leaving a straight-shot to the Landstrider.

"What kind of magic was-"

"I'll help keep the beasts off our allies! Go for the big one!"

"I like how you think...and you're gonna have to teach me that lightning trick when we're done!"

Rhone transforms his coat back into wings and dashes towards the Landstrider, keeping both hands on his blade and charging it with magic in an attempt to gauge the monster's reaction and find an opening.

The Landstrider was a tank in nature. It willingly took the brunt of Seishin and Solaire's attacks, but it was going to take more than that to bring it down. And when it saw Rhone coming for it, it stood its ground, jabbing its fat tail forward; the stinger dripping with its acidic venom.

Azura smirked in amusement at how most of the party was aiming for the Landstrider. It was not a creature of this world or the otherworlders', so it was a tiny surprise that they instinctively perceived that one as the most powerful of the bunch.

Taking short breather, Chartreuse pulled a bar of Astronaut Ice Cream from the pocket of her overalls and consumed it. Mint chocolate chip. Wouldn't help bring up her electricity reserves much, but it did replenish her stamina.

Azura readied a couple of Crystal Knives. "Char."

"Yeah-huh?"

"Deathroaches should be the next to go down. Duct 'em."

"Aye-aye, sistah!"

After a moment's concentration, Charteuse's Duct Tape ring flared with a tiny energy flame, and two ethereal rolls of the silvery adhesive materialized in her hands. After she threw them like frisbees toward the two Deathroaches, they stopped before the creatures, hovering and then proceeding to wrap around them, rooting them in place. Azura followed up by flinging the knives dead-on into them, causing them to reflexively set off their suicide explosions before getting too close to the anyone.

Kratos began to feel Seishin forming some kind of connection with him, making him feel like he was starting to carry excess mana. He wasn't sure how to react to this behavior and he had no room to ponder anyway, being focused on the fight. Concluding that distance was strategically optimal at the moment, he prepared his greatest spell. "Sacred powers, cast thy purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace, sinners. Judgment!"

Pillars of light hammered down upon the battlefield. Friendly fire was of no concern, as none of them would ever descend upon those Kratos considered as allies; nor would they feel anything from being too close. The spell was able to decimate the three Lightning Bugs and cause significant damage to the Landstrider and Walkers, but the latter monsters weren't about to be down for the count just yet, tanks that they were.

With the exploders and electrocutors out of the way, Azura and Kratos decided the time was ripe to get up close and personal. They each took on a Walker, figuring that the rest were enough for the Landstrider. The former slashed at her target with her claws while dodging its tail, while the latter initiated a combo of sword strikes that finished with Light Spear Cannon, all the while stunning it into being unable to strike back. Backing everyone up, Chartreuse used her Hot Feet ring to light the alien creatures' feet on fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:10 pm

User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Emil, Rin, Sesshomaru

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The mention of shadow did have Aeris curious, yet there was so much of this world she had yet to understand. She took a moment to think about what she wanted to know. The shadows was one of the few things she was curious on. "First off. What can you tell me about these...um...exspheres you call them? You said they can enhance a person's abilities, yet I don't see any sort of slots on any of the weapons and armor here. How exactly do you use them?" If they were like materia, she was curious as to how people are able to use magic, enhance their abilities, summon beings, things of that nature without equipping them to their weapons and armor. Her emerald green eyes glanced over to Sesshomaru. "I think you and Rin might be in the same boat as I am. Did you see some sort of light before coming here by any chance?" She asked curiously.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

CLCyrus

SD Paul Prospero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

User Image Dart Feld User Image

Swordsman of Revenge

Currently With: Lloyd

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dart couldn't help but smile slightly. "Sounds like you have a very loyal companion, Lloyd. I never had any pets growing up." His smile then faded. "A close friend of mine had been taken away by my dad. Myself and my companions have currently traveled to the Moon That Never Sets in hopes of stopping him. Though apparently I made a wrong turn and ended up here." He was unsure as to how he was going to explain to Lloyd about his situation since he was in a completely foreign world. He figured that Lloyd would find it strange that the blonde swordman's father and one of his companions had fought in a war that took place eleven thousand years ago. He was lost in his own thoughts to notice the new group that came, let alone notice that Gilgamesh and Lord were gone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fae Princess Euphie

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:21 pm
Iselia, moments before

"...Yes sir, I'm the best explorer/swordsman this side of the Rift (or the other side of the same)!" Gilgamesh had said. Despite his boast, the group's attention had turned away from him momentarily. When this happened, a strange rift in space opened nearby, just out of sight for most (if not all) of those present. Visible just inside was a strange cross-shaped weapon. Gilgamesh's eyes lit up.

"There it is! I'll show them who's the cue-ball!" While Dart continued speaking, Gilgamesh swaggered over to demonstrate his prowess and knowledge by "reclaiming a rare and valuable weapon!" However, just as he reached the rift, he tripped and stumbled in. All that remained when it closed behind him was a lingering moan of "not agaiiin!..."

The Interdimensional Rift

"...agaiiin!" Gilgamesh grabbed for the weapon as he tumbled into the Rift, only to slam into what felt like a brick wall. "Why, I oughta!" He hopped to his feet and rolled his fists around as if about to engage in fisticuffs. He stopped and leaned in closer after noticing who he had crashed into. "Huh? What's a bar of soap doin' here?"

"Huzz...ah?" The "bar of soap" turned out to be Balrog. "You gonna fight me in that weird outfit?" He seemed poised to fight as well, at least until two other robots approached and caught his eye. "Oh, what's up?"

"Balrog! We were worried about you!" Curly Brace ran up to Balrog, waving. Quote was just behind her, coming to a stop and greeting Balrog with a silent nod. Curly seemed about to continue talking, but stopped when she noticed GIlgamesh. "Who is this?"

"None of your beeswax, kiddos! I gotta catch that cross thing!" The cross-shaped weapon had somehow floated off to the side before he and Balrog collided. He ran off after it. Before he could reach it, an exit from the Rift materialized before him. However, it was blocked by a spiky-haired man in a red coat. His back was turned, so Gilgamesh reached out to move him out of the way...

Triet

Vash the Stampede, as he was wont to do, was causing quite a scene in the desert town.

"Yes, you heard right! Free fortune-telling!" He danced around, drawing as much attention to himself as possible in order to cover for his companions' escape. "Stampedum wigglum futurium!" He waggled his fingers as if to perform some kind of magic.

As if in response to his "magic," a rift in space opened behind him. The crowd before Vash gasped in surprise. "Yes, behold my powers of clairvoyan-"

His display was cut short when an arm reached through the rift and pulled him through, shouting "get outta my way!"

The rift closed behind Vash. His improvised turban and robes, knocked off by the sudden impact, slowly fell to the ground and started rolling away in the wind. All that remained was a stupefied crowd.

Soon enough, the real fortuneteller arrived, shook her head, and walked back into her tent. The crowd dispersed and business as usual continued, though the fortuneteller's business for that day consisted almost entirely of questions about what had just happened.

The Interdimensional Rift

"My escape plan is ruined! I'm traaapped!" Gilgmesh declared, grasping his head in despair. The exit had closed just after Gilgamesh pulled Vash out of the way.

Vash sat on the ground nearby, rubbing his head as the strange warrior continued his melancholy monologue. "If they didn't want me to tell their fortunes, they could have just said so..." He stood shakily to take in his surroundings. He perked up when he saw the Punisher (the cross-shaped weapon) lying on the ground (or what passed for "ground" in the strange rift) just behind where he had been pulled in. He ran over and grasped it in a big hug, laughing and almost crying in relief. "Hahaha! I never thought I'd find this her-"

"Find what here? A legendary weapon?! Cross-shaped thing? Probably made out of guns?" Gilgamesh's gaze instantly snapped over to Vash and lingered for several seconds.

Vash stood there whistling, innocently brushing sand off of his suspiciously cross-shaped coat.

Noticing no legendary weapon, he grumbled and turned away, walking back toward Quote, Curly, and Balrog. They were all looking at something in the distance.

Vash sighed in further relief. "That was a close one... Wouldn't want to go losing this." He put the Punisher on his back, as he got the feeling that the strange warrior wouldn't notice it now. He, too, noticed the robots and Balrog observing something a good distance away.

"Is that the world we were just in?" Curly said to Quote. The male robot, simply shrugged, gazing at the image in the distance: a planet slowly shrinking into the distance. Gilgamesh just grunted and scratched his head.

"I was honestly expecting that we'd have to go through some lengthy series of events to reunite and go back home, but... This is fine with me." Quote, as silent as ever, just looked up. Above was a rift leading to a familiar location. "Hey, I think that's our exit!" The robots shared a collective nod. Quote and Curly hopped onto Balrog's back, and they flew off toward the exit.

"You got off easy this time, punk!" Gilgamesh yelled after Balrog, shaking his fist (half in jest, perhaps).

"Just be glad I didn't squash you like a frog!" Balrog returned to Gilgamesh just before the trio went through the exit.

"Heh! He'd make a lousy frog. And I've seen that status effect before!" Gilgamesh shook his head before looking back down. He looked around for his own exit, but found none. He settled for turning back to Vash instead. "So about that legendary weapon..."

Vash swiveled side to side desperately. His distraction had been lost, and he didn't want to lose what he had just found again. "Sorry, can't hear you. There's, uh, no audio reception in this weird void place!" He noticed that another exit had appeared just next to him, leading to what appeared to be desert sands. Just in time, too; Gilgamesh noticed the Punisher on his back and was approaching rapidly.

"Oh, would you look at that: this is my stop! See ya later, old buddy, old pal!" He waved at Gilgamesh and stepped up to the exit. He paused in mid-step, thinking back to his brief time with Scythe and Lee. "Not exactly old buddies, but still real pals. I hope that they succeed back there." He smiled softly as he stepped through. "Yeah, they will."

"Wait! Keep the cross! I just gotta get out of..." Gilgamesh jogged through the spot where Vash and the exit had just been.

He stopped and crouched with his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. He coughed as a few loose sand particles from the exit flew into his face. "This... It's not even a void..." He slumped down onto his rear, several of his swords materializing and falling to the ground. "It's... the Rift. I'm in the Rift. Again." He lay back among his swords arms spread out.

The image of the planet had disappeared when he wasn't looking. Gilgamesh lay in the same spot for what felt like days.

Occasionally, he spoke as if his own recent companions were present. "Lloyd... Dart... You're gonna need a lot more arms, but you might actually become passable swordsmen someday. I get the feelin' you will be. Could be heroes. Like me! Or even..." He blinked and sat up. "Even..." He looked down, noticing a certain legendary sword by his side.

"Ha, and here I am sitting on my lazy butt while the real hero is out there awaiting my glorious return!" He sprang to his feet, sword in hand. His other swords disappeared in flashes of light, briefly illuminating the darkness as they returned to whatever space he kept them in normally.

"Meh, those guys will be fine. They have a dog. I, however, have no such luxury! I have swords to procure! Cosmic cameos to make! A duel to prepare for!" He smiled in glee and swung his sword in several wide arcs, a feeling of determination flowing through him. "I hope you've been training, Bartz! Not that you need it!"

Raising his sword skyward, he started walking into the distance. No landmarks were in sight. No exits were visible anywhere. Even so, he knew that if he kept on traveling, he would find what he was looking for.

Various Worlds

So it was that Gilgamesh, Vash the Stampede, Quote, Curly Brace, and Balrog found their way back to the same situations that they had been in before. Would their time on Aselia leave its mark, however small? Perhaps.

Quote, Curly, and Balrog:
The robot duo flew through the sky on Balrog's back, seeking their new home.

Vash:
Vash returned to the sands of Gunsmoke. He knew that his friends awaited him back in town.
He carried on, leaving only his gun and coat behind.

Gilgamesh:
Gilgamesh wandered the rift, continuing to seek his chosen rival. He still had many worlds to travel to (and even more foes to fight) before his journey would end.
It would have been much easier if he hadn't been wielding the blue "legendary sword."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:36 am
User ImagexxxxUser Image

Maka Albarn - Soul Eater Evans
Location Tower of Mana Ruins || Mood Angry, Embarrassed Amused || Company Zaul, Jade, Krystal, and Sheena
Overlimit 10%

Mama and Soul looked up when Zaul told them one of the heroes he mentioned was nearby. It was a woman who looked like she was dressed similarly to Tsubaki. Kind of....Standing, the two followed Zaul and Jade over to her. Sheena was her name, right? Saul and Jade introduced themselves first, Jade saying he hoped they weren't bothering her. Was it really that big a deal? Now really east the time for pleasantries. Not in Soul's mind anyway. "Sorry to suddenly approach you like this. My names Maka Albarn. This is my partner, Soul. It's an honor to meet you." "Damn. She's got bigger knockers than Blaire. You should do what she does, Mak--" Maka glared at Soul dangerously and hit him with another Maka Chop mid-sentence, making him crouch and hold his head and he grumbled in pain. "Shut up!! I swear! Men are disgusting pigs!!" Maka, forgetting they weren't alone, stomped angrily on Soul's arms as the covered his head. "Ow! Hey! Cut it out, Maka! I was only joking!" Yeah, right. Crossing her arms, Maka turned away from Soul as he got up and brushed himself off. "Someone needs to take a chill pill. Jeez."

[[ Everyone who knows this series saw it coming....XD ]]

User Image

Sirea Angelie

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

Currently With: Jade, Zaul, Maka, Soul, Sheena

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Krystal took notice of the new people that came to the ruins. They all seem rather strange to her, some of which she could assume are foreigners like herself, Jade, Maka, and Soul. It was then Zaul had pointed out one of those heroes he talked about before was here as well as the two-headed bird that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The one called Sheena Fujibayashi. From what she can assume, these Summon Spirits must be in charge of certain elements. She then glanced over to Jade and Zaul when the Necromancer asked about taking the opportunity to approach Sheena. "I agree. We must take the opportunity while we still can." There was no telling if they were going to encounter her or any of the other heroes again.

The blue vixen followed her group to approach Sheena. Jade and Maka had introduced themselves, Maka introducing Soul as well. She had an amused expression from watching the interaction between Maka and Soul. Her gaze then shifted back to Sheena. "And I am Krystal of the planet of Cerinia, outside the Lylat System. I hope it isn't too much trouble to give us a moment of your time." Like with Jade, she too withheld her questions for when Sheena was alright with giving them a moment of her time.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Zaul Oleander

iTheGoddessMartel

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi
══════════════════════════
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: Zaul, Jade, Maka, Soul, and Krystal {directly}, Others {indirectly}

Sheena couldn't see Alba and Flora in the crowd, but it was a very big crowd and they could be laying down. She hoped they were alright. As she looked around for them, she was approached by a group of people who apparently needed to talk to her. Though she would rather look for Emil's aunt and uncle, she couldn't be rude to these people. "Please, just...call me Sheena. All those formalities are a bit too much for me." So, a the very least, two of these people were some of the otherworlders. She listened to their introductions, becoming briefly distracted by the interaction between the two younger ones. Served the pervert right. "Zaul, Jade, Maka, Soul, and Krystal....That's a unique bouquet of names if I've ever heard one. What can I do for you?"

OOC --

Sirea Angelie
Krystal

Zaul Oleander
Zaul/Jade

iTheGoddessMartel
Maka/Soul

iProject Angelus

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
Hiei
Wielder of the Dragon

Currently With: Richard, Lambda, Crow

"Hn. If you can actually hit me, though I'd rather not waste my energy on a nuisance." Hiei said in response to Lambda's threat on using Fury Swipes on him. To him, Lambda was about as annoying as Kuwabara. The fire demon didn't feel threatened at all. He figured this fight would be over as soon as it would start. His red eyes glanced back over to Richard as he mentioned that he would like to reach the town Zelos had spoke of either. Shifting his gaze in a different direction, his Jagan Eye glowed behind his headband briefly. While it was tempting to check out the dark energy he was sensing coming from inside the forest, he would have to learn exactly where did he end up at. Of course the dark energy wasn't the only thing he had sensed. "Do as you wish. I'm not here to babysit." Hiei said to both Richard and Crow as he started to take the lead. Much to his dismay, he would need the help. He was in a place foreign to him. It was a moment he was glad that he didn't end up in this strange world under Koenma's request. Then again, Spirit World would have to give him a good reason for his help, especially since he was given his freedom and no longer under their parole.

SD Paul Prospero

Fae Princess Euphie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikhail
Killer of Intoners
Location: Mount Fooji | Company: Rose ;; Hiccup, Toothless, and Yohan are nearby

Really? Mikhail tilted his head a bit. It was common where he was from. Dragons and humans were two halves of the same coin, right? That was Mikhail's way of thinking anyway. So, it made sense they were similar in intelligence. "Really? Wow~! I thought only Zero and One were the only humans who allied with dragons! Though....I guess neither of them were actually humans." Mikhail's head rested on the ground, tilted softly in a way that gave away his sadness. He missed Zero. Mikhail didn't often feel sad when thinking about her, but when his mind wandered to how he had to kill her, he became a bit depressed. Shaking his head, Mikhail looked up when he heard a commotion and saw another dragon and two people be hit from the air by the wyvern. An angry purr began to rumble from his throat. "You...damn, stupid wyvern. I'll blast you to dust!" Mikhail managed to stand a bit, causing the sand to slide of him as he did so. By the time he was able to stand completely, the wyvern was gone and he growled. Darn. Who knew what that lowlife creature could do. But, he wanted to make sure those three were okay. Wyvern tails were like ogre clubs. They hurt. "That didn't look like any dragon I've ever seen. Maybe it's a rare kind! Or, a daemon like Gabriel?"

OOC Not sure how to address Roy being dropped, so....Just going to pretend he's there but not?

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

Yvonne EstheimPristiSofia

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Rose
The Dark Dragoon

Currently With: Mikhail

Rose was still working on getting the sand off Mikhail as she listened to him speak. It would seem this dragon wasn't all familiar with the relationship between dragons and dragoons. Save for Damia, the other five of her old companions were humans. She was human herself, despite her extended life granted to her by the remaining Winglies. "There are other humans out there who have allied with dragons. Myself included." Rose said. "Yet I've seen other races become dragoons." Thinking about Dart and his companions, she hoped that they were somewhere closeby. Perhaps they have gathered at a nearby town? The sooner she finds them and return to the Moon That Never Sets, the better. In her train of thought, she didn't seem to notice that Roy had somehow disappeared.

It was then she too heard the commotion, which had her glance up to see a black dragon carrying two people. Unfortunately, they were struck down from the air by a wyvern. Her gazed shifted over to Mikhail when the dragon finally was able to stand, causing the rest of the sand to slide off him. "From the looks of it, it could be a dark elemental dragon." Her kind of element. She had never seen a dragon like that black one before. Yet in a way, it had her think about her dragon, Michael. Now that Mikhail was freed, she started to make her descent down the mountain path. She had noticed that Roy was nowhere to be seen, which was strange. She was unsure what had happened to the Flame Alchemist, though all she and Mikhail can do is keep moving.

Red Lastalia

CLCyrus

Yvonne EstheimPristiSofia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:56 am
SCYTHE
Where: Triet
With: Nobody

Scythe finally found a pair of broaches within a chest and he gave a cry of delight as he held his prizes up triumphantly "Ah! this will do nicely The fox lay the broaches on the ground as he turned towards the back of the tent; with a manic smile he summoned and raised his scythe,
the blade flashed once then twice and fabric fell from two large holes in the tent,
Scythe giggled as his dismissed his weapon and gathered the fabric and broaches, pinning the fabric together with the broaches he slipped the result over his head and grinned as he twirled and looked over his new outfit.

The fox's glee was suddenly halted as he felt Vash's mind vanish causing a frown to cross his face as he turned towards the front of the tent, hearing murmuring and feeling fear and confusion from out side the vulpine remained in the tent until a robed woman burst in stopping in surprise as she caught sight of the black fox "W-what-" her eyes wandered over to the holes he had made "MY TENT!" Scythe yelped at the loud sound and jumped back in surprise...passing right through one of the holes he had made and falling into the oasis with a loud splash,
Scythe spluttered as he rose to the surface and spurred by the anger he felt behind him the fox started to swim across the oasis; lamenting how quickly his new outfit had been soaked as the fortune teller simply stared at the strange sight before sighing and returning to deal with what was left of her tent and the confused crowd.

OCC:  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:12 am
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk

So, Sesshōmaru wanted to know about the shadows and Aeris wanted to know about the Exspheres. He sweatdropped a bit. He wasn't the right person to ask about either of those. "Well, I can't tell much. We know areas affected by the shadows don't support mana anymore. It's like the shadows destroy or maybe consume the mana? People who spend a little time near them start to feel sick from what I've heard, but no one's gone into them fully as far as I know. They're dangerous to put it simply." Emil then looked at Aeris and smiled a bit. "That's because they're attached directly to the skin. They're not safe, though, from what I heard. Without a special accessory, I was told they can turn people into monsters if removed improperly. But, they're useful in battle. They cause their wearer to exceed their natural strength exponentially, but it usually only affects artes and physical strength. I've never used one, and after learning how they're made, I wouldn't be able to justify myself if I did. I mean, I get why people would want them, but not me. I can handle a battle just fine on my own without them."

[[ ooc ]]

Sirea Angelie

SD Paul Prospero

User Image
Hiccup and Toothless
Location: Mount Fooji | Company: Yohan; Mikhail and Rose are nearby

Hiccup tilted his head, amused by how Yohan's attitude changed. As well as his voice. Well, it wasn't weird. Not to Hiccup. He screamed like a little girl sometimes....Not that he'd never admit to that. "Aw, it's not so bad. Don't let one bad experience ruin it for you. Right, bud?" Toothless gave his gummy smile before his ears went up and he looked over. Hiccup could hear it, too. Someone, or something, was nearby. He could hear the talking. "Sounds like we're not alone."

[[ ooc ]]

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
Yvonne "Yohan" Estheim-Pristi`Sofia
Location Fooji Mountain | Company Hiccup and Toothless; others are nearby
Crew Hiccup and Toothless

Of course it was going to ruin it for her! Dragons were not suitable methods of transportation for a pirate! Yvonne patted herself off before crossing her arms, failing to noticing the talking or Toothless's obvious notice. It was only when Hiccup spoke up that she acknowledged it. Really? So near Meltokio....She was worried it would be city soldiers. "I'm...not too keen on finding out who it is." But, they were coming this way, so it was too late to run. Walking over calmly, Yvonne ducked behind a boulder that was just big enough to hide her. "If it's a soldier, I'm not here. Soldiers and I...don't exactly get along."

[[ ooc ]]

CLCyrus

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
Elize Lutus
Spirit Channeler
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
Where I Am Sybak | Who I Am With Alvin, Tear, and Raine | How I Feel Worried
Teepo Status Off

Elize glared briefly at Alvin. Why did he always have to make an excuse? Deciding it was best to just ignore it, she looked at Raine as she spoke. So, mana seemed to make the flower better. That must mean these shadows didn't have any mana. It was a bit confusing. Alvin relayed the information to make sure he got everything before commenting on how people would need her skills. Elize smiled and nodded. "Right! I'll do my best!" So, they had their hands full. But, before that, they would definitely need all the information they could get, so Elize was content to let Alvin question Raine more.

Jishin

Alvin Svent

Sirea Angelie

Sythril Vythethi

User Image 
Seishin 
Spirit-Spyrite Hybrid 
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ 
Where I Am Open World | Who I Am With Kratos, Azura, Chartreuse, Rhone, and Solaire | How I Feel Focused
I Am Tethered To Kratos

It didn't seem Kratos minded having Seishin tethr with him. Or, he was too busy to think too much on it. Either way, Seishin would need to tether with him again. Spellcasting wasn't possible if he didn't. He supposed he could attack physically with his teeth and claws, but....The monster seemed a bit too dangerous to get close to. Making the connection again, Seishin kept it up this time and struck the crawling green bug with Bolt Strike. Though, it seemed to be taking their attacks well. Hopefully the series of lightning strikes weakened it. He couldn't tell at all.

Fedora Warrior

Azura Cantarella

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Rhone Craft and Solaire of Astora
Location: The World Tree | Company: Someone from here? I think? Also someone decidedly...not. Plus a summon spirit...thing (Kratos, Azura, Seishin.)

As the combined attacks of Solaire's lightning spears, Seishin's Bolt Strike, and Kratos' judgement hit the Landstrider, a small crack began to appear near the front of its armored plating. Rhone smirks as he zeroes in on it, avoiding its stabbing tail as he gets close.

Let's see just how tough your armor is!"

He swoops towards the monster and brings his sword down with all his might into the crack on the monster's armor...and bounces off.

"...Oh."

He glances up at the stinger quickly coming towards him.

"Oh..."

Rhone gets grazed on the arm by the stinger, but uses that change in momentum to force the monster to sting itself inside the crack in its armor. He is quickly joined by Solaire holding the stinger in place. Rhone stands atop the flailing monster and addresses everyone else.

"I could blow it up from the inside, but I'm worried that'll just send acid flying everywhere. Anyone know a less messy way to finish this thing off?  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:27 am
Crow
The Pirate Bot
Location: Near Gaorrachia Forest | Company: Richard, Lambda, and Hiei

Well, looked like Hiei wasn't at all shaken by the pipsqueak's little threat. Crow laughed a bit. Though, he still wanted to know what Fury Swipes was. Hiei suddenly took the lead and Crow glanced over at Richard. Was he alright with that? The robot was under the impression he'd be the leader. Well, it didn't really matter to Crow. He didn't mind. Though, he was definitely sticking with Richard and Lambda. The duo were amusing. "Alright! Off to....Wait. What was that town's name again?"

Sirea Angelie

Fae Princess Euphie

Sesshōmaru
The Great Demon

So, these shadows weren't safe for people. And, it didn't seem like Emil knew my about them. That was pointless. "Rin, if we--" "Stay away from them. Right, Lord Sesshōmaru?" He nodded, though being interrupted like that was a bit irritating. But, it wasn't like it was troublesome. At least she knew what to do. Looking away, Sesshōmaru only half listened to Emil's explanation on Exspheres. They sounded like shikon jewels, only for humans and not so powerful or rare. And, that was an odd thing to say. How they were made? As curious as he was, Sesshōmaru was content with letting Aeris continue her own conversation. The demon instead focused on Rin as she wandered around the lobby looking at the paintings.

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games