Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 am
Mika shifted, she was busy thinking that the table was kinda hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 pm
Soren slowly walked towards Shoxie, whose tail was wagging.

"Hey, Shoxie, we're back," he said, making sure he heard.  

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
"So... do we know how t' get there?" Walter asked with a slight frown.

...that is all

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:50 am
"We could walk." Akane said without thinking. After a minute, she suddenly realized what she said. "Oops, I said that out loud. Well, I'm okay with walking. But if we ever get our hands on any kind of transportation, that's better." she added.  

Chi Awase

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
"Walkin's fine wi' me," Walter agreed, "'Specially if the only alternative i' ridin' some creature what I don't know how t' ride." He had never been on any kind of mount before and was quite certain there was some area of knowledge involved with rifing them.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:08 pm
"Okay then. Let's go," Akane said, going out of the door and then looking in her bag. She's looking for her map, at least with that they knew how to go to the ruins and back.

((let's just say she has a map. ^^; ))  

Chi Awase

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 pm
... :/
this whole.....hiatus thing of Shoxie's kinda bites.....no lie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:03 am
[[^_^ dude, im rly sry. I'll try to post more from now on, k? ^.^]]

Shoxie's ears wiggled. "Oh, okay." He replied. "Is Mika with you?"

[[I'm not rly sure what to reply, since I don't really remember what happened very well. Care to summarize? (I understand that Shoxie's blind, i remember that much)]]  

Bullet_Ber

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm
//It's okay....I've become used to not checking so often >_> I think really, we just brought her back and I set her on a table...//

"Yeah," Soren replied with a glance backwards at Mika, "she's resting on a table."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:44 am
Hiro casually walked through the city carrying his knapsack and a violin case.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 am
Melody was sitting on a big rock and closed her eyes, her hands slowly lifted her flute up to her lips as the soft wind blew her hair gently. A soft and sad music came out from the magical flute, and anyone who would hear it could hear the melancoly in each note, yet for some reason that melody would fill his heart with a warm and nice feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:30 am
Hiro heard the beautiful sounds and wandered over. He took out his violin and after a few notes played along in tune with her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 pm
The melody kept on going, though her eyes opened slowly to peek at her new partner. A soft smile slowly showed up over her lips but was hidden behind the flute. She closed her eyes softly again and kept the music going until the end. When she was done she slowly put her flute down and looked at him with a soft smile "You are talented .." she whispered  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:40 pm
"Thank you. You are as well," Hiro said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:50 pm
she looked up and down at him curiously, then bit her lip. She knew it wasn't nice asking so much questions from someone she just met, but her curious mind kept on working. She giggled some at how silly she was and looked up at him "well~ nice to meet you! I'm Melody ~ but you can call me Mel !"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff