Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He saw a pair of feet standing next to him and he looked up to see Kate before she bent down next to him. Without a word, Nick let her into lead him into the kitchen where he folded his arms across his chest and listened to her speak. Her head was lowered as she spoke and she rubbed her thumbs together nervously, and yet all Nick could do was smile. Finally, he unclasped her hands by taking them into his own briefly before wrapping his strong arms around her waist. He wasn't angry or annoyed at all with Kate. All he wanted to do was hold her. "I love you." he let out, voice low and husky. After a few moments, he pulled back and just smiled lovingly and warmly at the girl, keeping his big hands on her waist. She did not have to say it back nor was he expecting her to. All he wanted to do was let her know how he really felt.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

Kate really thought that Nick would be angry at her,she had to explain everything about Danielle but she had no idea how start. She was confused and didn't want them to fight again. Suddenly,Nick unclasped her hands before he wrapped his arms around her waist. Kate was pulled closer to him,wrapping her arms around him. She knew that he belived her now,at least it seemed so. Her bright blue eyes widened when she heard what Nick said,he just said that he loves her! It was a big surprise to hear it from Nick because Kate thought that he actually hated her..Without hesitation,Kate stood on her tiptoes before she placed her hands on his cheeks.Kate pressed her lips against Nick and just kissed him,she felt very happy! After a moment she pulled away and looked into his eyes with a big smile."I love you Nick."Then she leaned in for another gentle kiss,wrapping her arms around Nick's neck.

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Kate pulled him into another kiss and he was honestly taken by surprise. He parted his lips against hers and slid a hand up her back to the back of her neck, just as she pulled away to tell him she loves him too. His legs went weak and his heart began pounding faster than never before. Before he could even speak, she pulled him into another passionate kiss and he felt like he was in heaven. His cheeks were flushed up like a school girl as they continued to kiss and his arms wrapped themselves around her tiny frame once more. He soon broke the kiss and pulled back, smiling at her. "C'mon, we have a party to host." Nick grabbed her by the hand and walked with her out of the kitchen to see that the mess was being cleaned up by Ryan. "Thanks man." he spoke as he walked past, patting him on the back.

Earlier, when he and his friends mates were conversing, the had decided to get the band back together and give Lily the best mini concert of her life. Apparently, her two favourite bands were One Direction and the Barenaked Ladies, so they decided they were going to perform her favourite songs 'What Makes You Beautiful' and 'Be My Yoko-Ono?'. He was ecstatic to cover the Barenaked Ladies, though not so much 1D. Nonetheless... it was Lily's birthday party and he was willing to do just about anything to make her happy. He hoped the kids would like it too. "Oh Lily, darling!" Nick cooed, motioning to the large pile of colourful presents that sat on two tables. "I think it's present time." he clapped his hands together and almost instantly, everyone ran over and sat around the tables. Lily sat in her birthday girl chair as the kids begged her to open their presents first. Nick looked at Kate and gestured slyly for her to sit on his lap, smiling.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:52 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate stepped a bit closer to Nick,she felt really happy and excited. To tell the truth she had no idea that Nick had feelings for her but he told her everything now! She couldn't stop smiling and her hurt was beating quickly,her cheeks turned into a bright pink as they kissed in the kitchen.Kate never thought this day would come,they confessed to each other and had the same feelings.Her eyes were closed until Nick broke the kiss and pulled away,Kate blinked before her lips curled into a smile."Yeah." She had a cute shy smile stuck on her face as she walked with Nick,holding his hand happily.
Soon the two walked out of the kitchen and headed back to the party,Kate's mood was a lot better. She was smiling and happy,everything was finally ok. After all the fights they had,the two finally confessed their true feelings. Kate looked at the kids who ran to the table and watched how Lily opened the gifts,suddenly she noticed Nick who gestured slyly for her to sit down on his lap.She looked at him for a moment,smiling before she sat down on his lap gently."I'm really happy now Nick." She whispered to him with a gentle smile,looking into his blue eyes.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick moved his arms so she could sit down and when she did, he curled an arm around her back. He pressed his lips into a closed mouth smile as his gaze shifted between her beautiful blues. "Me too." his eyes fell to her pink lips as he leaned in and kissed her softly, holding her chin between an index finger and thumb. It lasted only a moment, until he heard the crumpling sound of wrapping paper. Lily had begun to unwrap her first present. As she did so, Nick looked at Kate and gave a sigh. "I remember the first time you sat on my lap." his voice was soft and dreamy as he recalled the sweet memory. Of course, he was only playing with her. Kate had given him the lap dance of his life that one night and now that they were officially a thing, he hoped she would give him another sometime soon.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate looked into Nick's blue eyes,glad that he was happy too. She leaned in and kissed his lips softly yet quickly because she was a bit shy,after all the kids and the adults could see them. After the kiss,Kate turned her attention to Lily and watched how she unwrapped one of the gifts. Her bright blue eyes watched Lily and the other kids,everyone looked happy and excited which was good. Suddenly Nick mentioned the first time Kate sat on his lap,it was in the strip club. The lap dance she did to him,how embarrassing.The blush came back to her cheeks when she thought about how she danced."Oh just shut up." She bumped his shoulder with her elbow playfully,sticking her tongue out at him.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kate turned and elbowed his arm before sticking her tongue out at him, her face a blushing mess. Yet even still, he continued with his teasing ways as he thought about the way she moved. He looked up toward the ceiling as if he was in a trance. "So provocative... so sexy.." his voice was hushed so that the kids around them couldn't hear. That's all he needed were parents calling him up asking how their child learned such inappropriate words. "This one is froooom," Lily began abruptly before pulling out the card, "Uncle Nick!" She handed her father the card so he could open it for her and read it out, since she was only able to recognize small words. Sam opened the small card and Nick couldn't help but start smiling, his grip tightening around Kate a little bit.

"My dearest Lilypad. I remember holding you in my arms for the first time and I didn't know that anything could be so small, or so delicate or as beautiful as you. You've grown into an amazing young lady and I hope that this day is filled with laughter and smiles - you deserve it. Happy 4th birthday. Love, Underwear Boy." Sam read aloud, smiling over at his best friend as he lifted his head. Everyone seemed to 'aw' or clap at the same time and Nick watched Lily anxiously as reached into the gift bag, hoping that she liked his gifts. One after the other she took out the three presents. "This is so cool!" she bursted, grinning big at her uncle. "Thank you Uncle Nick." The man nodded his head while smiling some. And so she moved onto the next present. He was truly like a second father to the girl - he was present when she was born and ever since, the two saw each other every couple weeks or so when he and Sam hung out.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde listened to him before she glanced around to see if anyone was listening to Nick. She felt nervous and shy when told that her dance was sexy."Nick.." She hushed her voice down and looked at him,puffing her cheeks lightlys.Kate thought that he was probably just teasing her for fun.Suddenly her attention turned to Lily when she called Nick,she opened all of his three presents but the first thing she did was to let Sam read the card.
Her blue eyes glanced down at Nick when he tightened the grip around her,she gently placed her hands on his then looked up at Sam.Everyone in the room were quiet when he read it. It was really adorable to hear something like that,even Kate clapped her hands and turned to Nick with a smile."You know something? You're really good with kids." Kate spoke quietly so she won't bother the other people,her bright blue eyes looked into Nick's eyes."You get along with kids easily,at least I noticed it today."

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:24 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick furrowed his brows at her statements, confused and slightly surprised. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled faintly. "Yeah, well. I hope to have a few of my own someday." With a soft smile, the man turned his head to meet his lips with Kate's as he took her small fingers between his own. He then kissed her shoulder. Nick wanted to settle down and have a family and when he married Jamie, he really thought she was the one he would be doing it with. Clearly that was not the case. His thoughts wandered off to the lap dance that Kate had given him and he found himself wanting another more than ever. With his chin now resting on her shoulder and his eyes watching Lily unwrap the presents, he whispered, "so.. about that dance... you wanna give me another? Tonight, perhaps?" They were both off, he remembered.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:41 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The bloned turned her head slightly to the side so she could look at Nick,a small smile appeared upon her face when she heard what he said. Nick wanted a family,he wanted to have kids. How could Danielle say something like that about Nick? He was the right guy!"I'm sure you will have some of your own." She couldn't help but smile gently,kissing his lips gently befor looked back at Lily who enjoyed from all the gifts she got.The two were sitting quietly,watching Lily until Nick suddenly mentioned the dance again.This time he asked if she could give him another,Kate glanced to the sides to see that no one was listening to them."Ok ok,I will do that dance again but please don't speak about it in public."She looked at her with her cheeks flushed slightly before she averted her eyes,feeling shy and embarrassed.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He noticed her cheeks turn red after she agreed to dance for him and he knew she was getting shy. So, being the cruel man he was, he decided to play with her a bit. "Why? Are you nervous?" he asked, sliding his hands down underneath the table. He hiked her dress up so that her entire legs were exposed. With a devilish smirk, the man pressed his dusty pink lips to Kate's shoulder as he slowly spread her legs apart so that his legs were in between hers. "Tell me when." he whispered, his big hands moving dangerously close to her crotch. As of now, the two didn't appear suspicious at all. Kate looked as if she was merely sitting on Nick's lap. He planted an innocent looking kiss on the crook of Kate's neck, smiling as he did so.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

"Huh?" Kate turned her attention to Nick,raising her brow when he asked if she was nervous but then her eyes widened slightly. She pressed her lips together as she flinched,her heart began to race when she felt his hands touching her exposed legs. People couldn't see what they were doing under the table but if Kate will react strange people will notice it,she needs to act calm and quiet."N-Not at all.." She whispered quietly,moving her legs slightly.Her mouth was slightly open as she tried to look forward and act normal but it was hard to do so because Nick was moving his fingers close to her crotch."That's not fair at all.."She breathed quietly,glancing at Nick with a sad puppy face look. He was teasing her and it was working on her. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before she placed her hands on his and stopped him."I'm nervous." She said,opening her eyes to look at him.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:07 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"Life isn't fair." he whispered back, kissing the girls lips softly. Nick parted his lips slightly the closer he got. The suspense was literally killing him - and just as he was about to make his move, she stopped him by grabbing his hands. He made a guttural sound of frustration before dropping his forehead against her shoulder. "You're no fun." he mumbled. Nick wrapped his arms around Kate's tiny frame and rated his chin on her shoulder once more. Lily was almost finished unwrapping the presents by this point and after finished, they would do their little performance up on stage.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:21 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Luckily Nick stopped and the blonde felt much better,she was too scared that someone will find out about what they were doing.Her gaze shifted to Nick when he groaned in frustration before he dropped his forehead against her shoulder,she shook her head to the sides and let him arms wrap around her small waist."I'm not fun? Oh please..I can be fun." She said,fixing her dress and pulling it a bit down."It just that you're teasing me and it's actually working." Kate whispered before she slowly raised his chin up and kissed his lips gently."You're such a pervert Nick,just wait till we get to your apartment." Kate leaned in and rubbed their noses against each other before pulling away. She knew that Nick would probably want to have sex with her but instead,Kate will tease him back as a revenge.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:53 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He snorted softly when Kate said that she could be fun. She lifted his chin and placed a warm kiss against his lips which made him smile. "Really?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, feeling quite victorious. She teased him by implying that they would have sex at his apartment and Nick's heart began to beat faster against his chest, but he kept his cool. He closed his eyes when she rubbed their noses and smiled thinly, dimples showing. "I'm not a pervert.. I'm just a simple man whose constant abnormal sexual needs need be dealt with on a daily basis." he whispered matter-of-factly, smirking as he kissed her full lips once more. "Not perverted at all."

Soon, Lily was finished unwrapping presents and the staff shoved the wrapping paper into a big black garbage bag. Sam subtly motioned for Nick to come over and he nodded before slapping Kate's thighs gently. "Alright.. well, I have to go do something now." Of course, he was not going to tell her what. That would be a surprise. "So I will see you in a bit." Once she got off, he curled an arm around her waist before placing a passionate against on her lips and walking off toward the back area.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces