Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shrine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:07 am
hellfiresage13
(Its all good XD)

Castiel saw the blade coming. Mimicing Lolek's airobatics, Castiel flipped backwards. The blade knicking his back calf. Smiling Castiel decided to actually get serious. "Fall down onto the Wicked" The blade shimmered like glass in the setting sun. The last bit of sun light collected onto the blade, it glistened in the twilight.
Standing straight up Castiel gave Lolek little time to recover and fired off his beam attack. If the beam hit him it would freeze a part of his body.

Lolek finished his cartwheel and stood straight up to see the beam heading towards him. It was nothing worse than a cero. Lolek put his blade up flat side facing the beam, it he would've put the sharp side it would have cut it in half, but still head towards him. The beam exploded on his blade,when he took the blade out it seemed to be frozen, very oddly as well. Lolek held his blade and slashed vertically at the air, half way he focused his reiatsu on the blade to melt the ice a little. Since it was not longer literally attached to the blade but still Ice, it flew off and headed at Castiel. Lolek was not going to do his Resurreccion, but he was going to raise his spiritual pressure, just enough to have fun.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 am
The ice flew towards Castiel and then stopped in mid air. It flattened itself out and made a thin sheet of ice between Lolek and him, then it formed and arrow. Castiel fired the arrow of ice at Lolek. He didnt feel much of a need to waste unneeded energy on making more ice.  

hellfiresage13

Yoshimage99

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 am
hellfiresage13
(@ yoshi: Do you mean mine and Lolek's fight? cause i can handle him on my own for now)

((Hai soo desu))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 am
''Ryuchi? Who the hell is that?''

Xan looked at the stairs, then she looked at the battle.

''Well, there isnt anything i can do anyway.''

She fled down the stairs, taking two at a time.  

lDelta

-Klowned-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 am
Following the young human, hands folded behind his back. She was walking rather fast, but Tsubaki kept his pace normal. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. ." He said aloud to the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

Lolek caught the arrow in front of his face between two of his fingers. He dropped it on his palm and crushes it. "Is this what your Captain has thought you?" he asked, his eyes a silver shade of gray. He looked at the squad 4 Captain say something and saw Lupe and the human and Lt. leave.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:23 pm
Seeing no point staying, Hiro turned around and followed Xan as well ((to high school))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:02 pm
"My captain has taught me alot, but I geuss i should get serious and show you... Hado 54. Abolishing Flames" said Castiel. Fire roared toward Lolek, flowing at a high speed. "Hado 33. Blue Fire!" Castiel fired of another attack.  

hellfiresage13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:18 pm

"Hmmm. . ." He said as the Kido blocked the view between Castiel and Lolek. In an instant Lolek used sonido to get above Castiel. He brought his blade down heading straight for his head, of course, he wasn't a brute. He was ready to counter and expecting him to dodge. "For full power Kido you should try using the incantation", he said, his voice was soft, it was almost soothing to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm
Michio's body exploded in dark red reiastu, when it cleared he was in his original form. He sheathed his sword.

" *sigh* Too many people, and I can't concentrate in this broad daylight." He put his hand up, blocking the sun from his face so he didn't have to squint. "I've been here all day and I haven't even killing one of these stupid Shinigami, and their captain just likes to beat around the bush." Michio turned sideways and and opened a Garganta. He then turned back the Shinigami captain. "If you wish to continue our fight, I would appreciate doing so without interuption. Follow me to Hueco Mundo, and if you win, you would have full access to Los Noches. As for you lesser Shinigami," he turned to face them, "should you feel curious and follow me, I will close this portal and have the Exequias hunt you down. Farewell."

Michio then turned around and walked into the Garganta, to Hueco Mundo. He left the Garganta open for anyone to use, though going to Hueco Mundo was pretty much a death wish.

---------------------------------to Los Noches--------------------------------  

NinjaSamurai360

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Castiel started another chant of Kido right after he released the Hado 33.

"55. Okaminusune:The ferocity of a wolf, the speed of a dog, the slyness of a fox! " but the spells affects where unseen hiden for now, until Castiel saw fit for the beast to rise. stepping out of the way, avoiding the blow by inchs Castiel flipped backwards kicking at Lolek at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:53 pm

As his blade hit the ground he ducked, knowing that Castiel would do some kind of attack to his upper body, yet it hit him on the arm as he ducked to the side. He got up and slashed at the shinigami's arm. He also noticed Michio challenge the Captain into Las Noches, a bold move, but one he might regret.

((You know i was just thinking on how to get the shinigami into Hueco Mundo))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm
(My character is smart, lol he wont go into nemy territory without a hell of alot of back up)

The attack came quickly and Castiel barely dodged out of the way, he was left with a small knick on his arm. He decided to release his reiatsu to 50%, this would help him avoid some attacks, he might have said "Get serious" over 5 times but he always kept his reiatsu on the downlow, just incase.
Castiel was about 10 feet away from Lolek now.
The reiatsu flooded into the rest of his body like fresh air. Again Castiel fired off his beam attack again this time it was considerably faster. Flashing forward behind it Castiel tried to force Lolek into a sword fight, this Castiel would have no trouble dominating because of his swords abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Lolek smiled, he could tell the shinigami wanted a sword fight, well hell get what he wants. If he was in his release he better watch out, but he wasn't. He jumped to avoid the beam, using Castiel's head to jump of again. He made a back flip and landed facing Castiel. he had his sword pointed at him. he swung vertically at his torso, giving him the sword fight he wanted.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Rednal simply moved the hilt he was holding near where the Garganta had been formed, and the portal vanished. Moments later, his arm swung around, and another unusually fast burst of energy shot out of his weapon, heading straight towards Lolek. "Your companion ran away, so I suppose that means you're next." he said, still sounding fairly bored. "Castiel, quit screwing around. You're here to kill your enemies or drive them away, not play with them." he sighed and scratched his head. The fact that he'd closed the portal was fairly obvious evidence that he had no intention of following the Arrancar around. He'd shown up to drive them off or kill them, not pursue them into their home territory. While doubtless fun, and something that might go surprisingly well for him, he wasn't motivated enough to bother.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff