Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 pm
Danali_Black
Derrai
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Derrai
Character Name: Trick Cantell
Character Description: Trick has always been tall and lanky. As of the time I'm writing this, he is newly 14 and around 5'5" and weighs about 110 pounds. Trick has been blind for 3 years now after an accident at the factory where his father worked. Because of this, he has above-average senses of hearing, touch, and smell, but mostly depends on his Pokemon for direction.

Trick is laid back and calm, thinking things over before rushing in, although he is quite quick to anger when his disability is made fun of. He is not an offensive fighter, relying mostly on skilled maneuvers and patience to win battles against brasher opponents. He often uses his heightened senses to his advantage in battles and on the road, detecting potential threats easier than most. Trick is still new to battling, and has a lot to learn if he's going to go anywhere.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): If accepted Solosis, if not, Bunneary
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Originally lived in Sinnoh, was moved to Etrua to collect Pokemon
Do you want a job in Etrua? Currently, no
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): "Solosis, it's your turn, make me proud!" Trick threw the Pokeball out and his partner emerged with an audible "Pop." Trick smirked at the opponent's Machop, "Get ready for this, okay? Solosis, show them Psybeam!" Solosis made a sound of agreement to Trick and then emitted a brightly-colored beam at the Machop. The other Trainer paled considerably, put managed to get to Machop to use Dig. "I won't go down that easily, Kid."

Trick glared at the older trainer, a man of about 20. "Picking on a blind kid? Okay then, I can deal with that. Solosis, use Psychic and find out where that guy is!" A soft coo, like a bird would make was offered in return. It wasn't much, but Solosis' telepathy always made Trick feel better, calmer. Solosis quivered slightly, and then the ground under it burst open, revealing an attack by the Machop. Solosis shot straight up, narrowly dodging the attacking Pokemon, but not the shower of dirt and dust that preceded it. The small orb around Solosis slowly shed off the dirt and the Pokemon made an irritated chirping noise.

"Not bad kid, but Machop is strong enough to resist some mind games. Machop, Brick Break!" As soon as it was commanded to attack, the Fighting-type jumped up at Solosis and hit Solosis' protective barrier. Solosis rolled once or twice in mid-air, clearly in distress, but not severely injured.

"You know how types work, right? Fighting moves barely leave a scratch against Psychic types! Solosis, let's finish this! Use Psyshock!" Trick smiled at where he knew the other Trainer was, sure of his win.

Trick received another satisfied coo from his partner, and heard a low rumbling sound and then suddenly, like a bomb exploding, it released and the power pushed against Trick, and he heard a soft thump as a small body hit the floor. Trick picked up a single word from the other Trainer, he thought it was "Toxic."

Trick realized his smile had faded and had been replacing with an open jaw.

"Good job Machop, nobody ever expects me to pull out the Poison like that."

Trick frowned a recalled his partner to the Pokeball, "It's alright buddy, we still have next time."

The older Trainer began walking towards Trick, "Actually, I don't believe you do." A slow grin spread across the stranger's face.

"You don't get a second chance with me."

(All credit goes to Hapuriainen for the image)

Accepted. Im impressed you made yourself loose, and to a fighting type when you had a psychic. I think Solosis would serve you well since your trainer is all green and what not XD be sure to stop by Professor Valerians lab and pick it up (we also need a 1k trade to her for your trainer card and if you could, give us a sig of some sort. Sign your charrys name on a peice of paper and take a pic or you can use any program that you can write on ex. photoshop, paint... ext)

Just the name? Like, black on a white background, just "Trick Cantell?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Basic Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: He doesn't have one yet, but most who see him call him Blue because of his unusual pelt color
Character Description: Blue This little guy's pretty feisty, but will -supposedly- end up loyal to whoever he decides is his trainer. Hopefully that'd be the one who caught him... but basically, as long as he gets to fight and bite stuff, he's happy.
I want to be: Pokemon
If trainer, what starter?:
If Pokemon, which one?: Electrike
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny
What Region are you originally from?: Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua?:
Give an RP Sample: Already gave one...and I got nothing right now

Holly wow! I love this pic! did you make it yourself? Id catch you if I was a trainer XD shiny Electrike is pretty!! wonder what Magnetric looks like? *runs off to check*  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:55 pm
Derrai
Danali_Black
Derrai

(All credit goes to Hapuriainen for the image)

Accepted. Im impressed you made yourself loose, and to a fighting type when you had a psychic. I think Solosis would serve you well since your trainer is all green and what not XD be sure to stop by Professor Valerians lab and pick it up (we also need a 1k trade to her for your trainer card and if you could, give us a sig of some sort. Sign your charrys name on a peice of paper and take a pic or you can use any program that you can write on ex. photoshop, paint... ext)

Just the name? Like, black on a white background, just "Trick Cantell?"

Sure, or anything you want.. and it doesnt have to be black on white it can be any color. You dont even have to put your name, you can draw a smiley face XD just anything to specify that is it your personal card and no one can claim it from you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 pm
Danali_Black

Sorry to bother you and all that but I was wondering if Professor Valerian would mind answering the call Dante's making to her over in Genesia city from his house? If that's not too much trouble that is.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 pm
Danali_Black
Lone wolf4530

Awww he is CUTE!!!! If I was a trainer Id try to catch him then wake his a** up XD where will he be staying? Just a curious question

Well, Let's see.... Probably anywhere where food is available 24/7. Lulz, So you might see him in several different places if he isn't captured. Hehe, I made sure this little guy got ways to avoiding waking up, being captured and free time to nap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 am
Belzayne
evil-has-cupcakes
Username: evil-has-cupcakes
Character Name: kei
Character Description: blonde haired emo style hair 15 year old male nice and caring
If trainer, what starter? : Chimchar
What Region are you originally from?:Sinnoh

You are going to write an rp sample aren't you?

i was thinking about it but my character was accepted but i will thank you since you are one of the crew i will thank you for helping me out and reminding me i should of done that

Edit: sorry I can't stand misspelling.- Prof. Valerian  

evil-has-cupcakes

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:17 am
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Holly wow! I love this pic! did you make it yourself? Id catch you if I was a trainer XD shiny Electrike is pretty!! wonder what Magnetric looks like? *runs off to check*

Ha thanks but no, it was made by crayon chewer on deviant art. I was actually having trouble choosing which Pokemon to be when I found this picture that I'd saved a while back -because it's awesome!- and just had to use it ^-^

And shiny Manectric is black. How neat it that!

I assume he was accepted? I saw myself quoted in the accepted applications thread, but couldn't find the profile sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am
Miss_D_White
Pikachu Nerd226

i dont care which one i am, either works for me.. if i had to pick id take articuno tho

Ok then, Articuno you are!

quick question... where does Articuno live?  

Pikachu Nerd226

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:14 pm
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Basic Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Character Name: Arietty Noir
Character Description: Sprite
I shall find a more detailed picture for the Profile I plan to make. :3
I want to be: A Poke'mon
If Pokemon, which one?: Ninetales
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?: N/A
Give an RP Sample: Oh, you know how I Rp <3

your spite is a Ninetails but your pokemon of choice is Rapidash. which one are you? I vote Ninetails.

Lol, I swear I put a link for a Rapidash, but okay.. I think a Shiny Ninetales would be awesome aswell! > 3<

Yep its a Ninetails XD so which would you prefer the Rapidash or Ninetails? Both are beautiful Pokemon

I changed it to Ninetales. :3 So, that'll work.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:38 pm
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Basic Application

your spite is a Ninetails but your pokemon of choice is Rapidash. which one are you? I vote Ninetails.

Lol, I swear I put a link for a Rapidash, but okay.. I think a Shiny Ninetales would be awesome aswell! > 3<

Yep its a Ninetails XD so which would you prefer the Rapidash or Ninetails? Both are beautiful Pokemon

I will definitely try to catch you. or persuade you to join me... what is your opinion on old shiny things?  

Ranzen Hitori

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Basic Application

I will definitely try to catch you. or persuade you to join me... what is your opinion on old shiny things?

Her background story is going to follow along the lines, of her being a fairly old, but still in her prime Ninetales (Seeing as it's said they can live up to 1,ooo years) She's looking for a friend of hers, (A shiny Rapidash) that she met when she first came to this region. I suppose, then.. depending on how "old" that shiny thing is, she might be interested :3 I'm not to sure where I'm going to introduce her though... She's a fairly high leveled poke'mon (Around 4o / 5o...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 pm
Basic Application 
Username: Vyetta
Character Name: Vyetta Ko
Character Description: Age 18... Vyetta is about 5 foot tall with a thin, frail body. Her skin as white as untainted snow and her eyes a deep, starry indigo. Her silky, jet black hair hangs strangely in and about her usual ponytail.
Color Ref
Actual Ref
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Vulpix
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): no
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Vyetta moved slowly and quietly through the forest, nose lifted to the sky and one of those rare smiles on her thick lips. ViVi followed closely, the little Vulpix so excited for their next destination she could hardly contain herself. Vyetta stopped in a small clearing, her deep indigo eyes scanning the trees and brush around her, "It's nearing nightfall," she spoke as her eyes shifted to her little friend, "shall we camp here?"
ViVi shrilled happily, "Vul!"  

FloralWarlock

Tipsy Monster

Ranzen Hitori

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka

Her background story is going to follow along the lines, of her being a fairly old, but still in her prime Ninetales (Seeing as it's said they can live up to 1,ooo years) She's looking for a friend of hers, (A shiny Rapidash) that she met when she first came to this region. I suppose, then.. depending on how "old" that shiny thing is, she might be interested :3 I'm not to sure where I'm going to introduce her though... She's a fairly high leveled poke'mon (Around 4o / 5o...)
lol, well I like things that have monetary or historical worth and a Shiny Ninetails-Rapidash combo is really interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:07 pm
Pikachu Nerd226
Miss_D_White
Pikachu Nerd226

i dont care which one i am, either works for me.. if i had to pick id take articuno tho

Professor Valerian...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Articuno lives where it's cold. Try Mt. Fros, or Iclea Town

...Has Spoken

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Pikachu Nerd226

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:09 pm
Professor Valerian
Pikachu Nerd226
Miss_D_White
Pikachu Nerd226

Professor Valerian...

Articuno lives where it's cold. Try Mt. Fros, or Iclea Town

...Has Spoken

kay thanks  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games