Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Taline Manor Vampire Coven Original RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 3020 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having Fun Yet?
More than ever!
55%
 55%  [ 169 ]
We moved?
14%
 14%  [ 44 ]
Not yet
29%
 29%  [ 90 ]
Total Votes : 303

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:40 am
Selena laughed "But dont worry she wont push you that badly for infro ....."Selena sighed an said softly"She's changed a bit , not so carefree anymore .you do her good im sure."Selena smirked an shook her head at those two"Yea, an i think shell be Occupied for a while "Selena Noded "Yep Marcus got married , an he now runs the mannor ."Selena smiled "He's got two fully grown kids, an two more on the way .He married Charlotte "Selena smiled"Well, he hasnt Officaly Clan married her yet .Selena blinked an Raised an eye brow"Well, no i didnt know you had a son.Seems like all my childern are having kids .Well all Expect Rose an my two youngest here "

Alexander shook his hand an then let go "Oh,well that intresting ,your half wolf Must be different"Alexnader sighed "Yes, the odd thing is were sopposted to be older the our Cousions but scence there half Demon they older .it strange "Alexander til his an shruged"It's I havent went either .Mom wont let me "Alexander laughed at his expression"Well,it nice too meet family i didnt know i had ."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 am
Upon hearing Rose speak, Nolaloth just got more confused. "How? Why? You know what.... never mind, my head is already about to explode and you lot just do not surprise me any more with your secret trinkets and magic. I'll stick to setting things on fire." Said Nolaloth. he could feel a migraine forming from all of this strange trickery.

"We have been together for most of our natural lives. Just a thing really, an old promise, a pact here and there." Said Cecilia before taking a sip of he scotch. "Long time to be trapped in a little amulet but we make do. Humour gets you by." She added.

Shadow chuckled every so slightly, yes he knew that Luna could handle it he just wanted to be the one teasing for once since it was very rare that he would get such an opportunity like this. "The wounds I can understand but you are always dirty so why would that make a difference." he said with a small wink. It was then that he felt her fangs sink into him, he missed that sense of euphoria that came with her doing that. it was like a drug that never lost it potency and always left him wanting more of her. "Oh you, I had almost forgotten about that one." the memory was still clear in his mind but covered with everything else that had been going on. he did miss those old days when things were just active and fun. The two of them had no limits at all when it came to this stuff, always finding new ways and new places to have their fun. he was just about ready to carry her into the shower while she still fed but he figured the wait would do them both good. It would make things all the more interesting.  

ForestWolfss
Captain

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 am
Luna glared at him but couldn't help but laugh. "I am not dirty if its cause of my sex drive for you then you must be sludge." She raised an eyebrow since she knew he was worse than her since she learned everything from him. She just shook her head and wanted him all over again. She licked his neck gathering all the droplets of blood on his neck and chuckled, "Well love." She moved her lips to his ear and nipped on it then began to whisper in his ear, "are you going to help me get cleaned up now." She moved her hand so her finger tips brushed against his neck and collarbone. "I don't think you'd mind getting all dirty with me. She then began to nibble on his ear again while trying to hold back on drinking off him since she could do it more while they were in the act.

Tristan just laughed, "Ya even Le had a child its a boy John is the only one in the group that doesn't have a kid but I think its just because him and Zander can't have a kid." He smirked and nodded his head at Alexander, "Its pleasure to meet new members as well just don't get a different view on my mother when you see her," he pointed at Selena, "and my mother arguing." He smirked, "They really love each other secretly," he was lying but why not tease Selena a little since he hasn't seen in her a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 am
Rosaline patt Nolalth on the shoulder"If it make you feel any better i really didnt know it True til just now "Rosaline smiled symphoticly "Dont ask me I dont know those Answers.an that say something when I Dont know !" Rosaline shruged "Welcome to my world uncel "Rosaline gigled an siped on her warm blood more "Dont worry Uncel ,i wasnt try to "expolde "your head ...tho i might my step bother "Rosaline said mishviously "I like Fire ...."Rosaline said sheepishly"I like play with fire alot on my own ...."Rosaline looked at Cecillia an smiled "More Scoth? or can you get drunk? "Rosaline hadnt ever thought of it .then blinked an smiled "Im sure you both have promises,an im sure.....that i know .... Alot "Rosaline smiled an Told Cecillia mentaly "I know more then anyone will ever Know ......"Rosaline rubed her forehead an sighed To many Voice an Emotions Flooding her all at once Rose smirked " So does she know about me ?"Rose asked Rosaline "An you being flooded again...is it time for me to play?"Rosaline sighed "Shut up ....." An then bit her lower lip "not either of you ...uhm....just tallking to someone eles "Rosaline smiled

Selena noded "Well,I kinda Figured that much .But wow Le an you had Childern .i'd have to meet my grandchildern sometime "Selena sighed then laughed hearing what he said "Oh yes, we love each other to Death"Selena joked back "but no,were not so bad with each other no more."Selena shruged an looked at Alexander"Yes, that is one thing we two do ALOT is Argue ."Selena smiled "well why dont we go inside ,im sure i can get Rosaline to get Marcus to come down an See you "Selena smiled walking with Both boys Selena closed the door behind them  

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 am
Damian could feel them all, the surge of familiar presences returning to the manor, including the one that mattered most. Standing he had barely enough time to pick up his son and turn around before his gaze fell upon the love of his life. "Le" he breathed softly. The infant as always found something to play with on his fathers shirt as he was lifted until he noticed something. Shifting his gaze the infant looked across the Le, blinked a moment before repeating the same word as always "Momma?"

Dani had just downed enough liquor to keep the throbbing pain at her side to a light pulsation when she noticed a handful of people coming through the manor. Thankfully the booze had done it's part to keep her powers at bay as well since in her weakened state she couldnt supress them. Hearing that familiar voice call her name though sent a slight shiver of joy down her spine. "Adrian" she called back as she pulled herself from the ballroom.

Dusk shook her head slightly "So am i to damn everyone else?" she joked softly, trying to lift her mood but the attempt seemed rather futile. "Half deamon remember. We have a taste for human food no matter how odd it is" she said, sure they didn't need food but they liked it and could use it as a substitute for blood if necessarry.

Zander was once again spaceing out as the blood fell from his hand, but this time in an almost reasonable matter as he tried to rmember what it was chopped to bits on the cutting board "apple" thats what it was. Though not long after that his hand was pulled away from him, by an oh-so-familiar touch. He smiled a little. John was finally back. "Is there a punishment for wasting them?" he asked almost playfully  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 am
Tristan smirked since it was funny when they argued because it meant trouble for the entire house. He then nodded his head and followed her more into the house and rubbed the back of his neck hopping that Julia would understand.

Le smiled at Damian but stayed where she was and tears slid down her cheek when she heard her baby call her momma. She couldn't stand away from them any longer she was quick on her feet and walked to the them. She wrapped her arms around and kissed the top of his head, "when did my baby get so big." She looked up at Damian while resting her head against the little toddler. "Hello again my love," she smiled and waited for a welcome home kiss.

Adrian heard her and quickly followed her voice till he caught her scent seeing her in the hallway infront of the ballroom he smirked. He quickly went to her and picked her up so her legs wrapped around his waist and she dragged her back into the ballroom and used her to close the door and kissed her passionately. He nibbled on her bottom lip then went on a trail down to her collarbone with light nibbles. Letting her scent ingulf him he moved his face into her hair and took her scent in slowly he had missed it so much. Moving his lips to her ear he nibbled on it, "Did you miss me?" He lifted his head to look her in the eyes and smiled showing his dimples.

John was licking the rest of his blood that was dripping off his pinky. He let it slide into his mouth when hearing about the punishment he smiled and bit lightly on his pinky while it was his mouth. He slid it out while still looking at Zander and put a hand on his waist. "Of coruse theirs a punishment," he pulled Zander to him so Zander was leaning on John. He moved his mouth to his ear, "your punishment is to be in my bed for the rest of the day most likely tomorrow as well." He licked the tip of this fang missing the taste of Zanders blood. He then placed one of his hands on Zanders neck stroking it with his finger tips. "You have no clue on how much I've missed you." He then smiled at Zander and leaned toward him to give him a kiss.  

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm
Damian smiled a little when he saw Le, and was a little suprised by the tears but still she came to his side and he suddenly realized what they were for. Wrapping his arms around her Damian smiled a little when he heard her initial question "Welcome back love" he breathed before kissing her lightly, yet passionatly, nothing too much infront of the kid.

Dani was caught off gaurd as she was suddenly lifted, though remembering that touch she smiled a little, wraping her legs around his waist as she was wisked back into the ballroom. However as her back was pushed against the door a lightly pained hiss passed her lips as he put a little too much pressure on her injured side, but it didn't matter much as she was captured in the kiss, hte pain only making her a little rougher in her action. However as his lips moved to her neck and colarbone she reflexivly gasped a little.As he moved to her ear she sighed softly "Of course you fool, every day" she breathed softly smiling at the sight of his dimples. He next moves were quick as she laced her fingers through his hair and pulled his lips back to hers in a rough passionate kiss that only lasted a moment.

Zander blushed a little as John slipped his pinky into his mouth to get the last bits of blood, only to lightly bite it in the process. Tease he sent him slightly biting his lip. Soon enough he felt a hand on his hip and was pulled to lean against john, not that he had a problem with that, still hearing there was a punishment Zanders blush darkened a bit. However hearing what it was he smiled a bit "You call that a punishment? You could do better than that" he said despite visiually shivvering when he felt john stroke his neck "I missed you too love" he breathed softly against the others lips  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:40 pm
Halco chuckled "well no, just kick there asses every time they inturupt a family get together." he laughed again and kissed the top of dusks head. "well i guess the half demon thing...even though technically you arnt half demon, your mother was, but your father wasnt, so your only a quarter." he smirked, he was only picking on her, but it was true enough. "but as for food, isnt that what im for." he smirked once more with a chuckle.  

magado1

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 pm
A light laugh bubbled past Dusk's lips upon hearing Halco's repsonce, earning a light push to his chest as well. However when it came to what she technically was she shook her head "No.. not really..." she trailed off, it was hard for her to explain, hell she didnt even know the reasoning for it. The only thing she could think to do was lightly bite into her hand, earning a little bit of blood "Tell me... where do you smell human?" she asked, there was not a trace of it. Still even after that little bit she couldnt help but smile a bit at his comment "Yeah, but i don't think you'd feel so happy running on half empty" she joked softly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:09 pm
Halco chuckled when she pushed him "what?" he gave her a funny look when she disagreed about the demon thing, then just shook it off, it didnt really matter. but as for her asking him where he smelled human he gave a light chuckle "you know, you dont have to feed off humans, hell the blood they keep here isnt even human blood, but fresh vampire blood is far better, especially from someone you love. and as for running half empty, i consider it half full. and you dont notice the lack of blood as much as you might think, maybe one day i'll show you." he joked.  

magado1

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm
Dusk just shook her head a little when he seemed to misunderstand her question "I ment in my blood you dork, not feeding off humans" she said shaking her head once more. Still a few things he threw in there just made her smile a bit "Forgive me, half full" she laughed forstly before asking "Tell me, am i to take all of this as an offer?" she asked finally seeing as that htought had been dancing around her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 pm
After a few minutes Naomi slowly released Raven's neck, feeling tears run down her cheeks as she moved to look down at him. Even though he had told her it was alright, she still felt rather bad about how she took his blood. "I'm sorry..." she whispered softly slowly moving so she wasn't on top of him any more.

Hitome laughed slightly as he carried her into the room, placing her on their bed and wrapped the blanket around her. "Nope. I'm all toasty now!" she said playfully with a smirk.

Alice smiled as she looked him in the eyes, loving his last comment. "Oh really....I'd rather start where we left off last night." she said softly with a slight giggle and a smile.

Seth had turned at the door, hearing Charlotte in pain now. He was about to go help when Sevren picked her up and took her to her room. He sighed softly as he leaned against the door frame. "I guess I need to learn to just shut up." he whispered to himself as he stood there for a moment, his hand on his forehead.

Sara smiled softly when Blade came to join her in the bedroom. "Stay with me alright!" she said softly as she felt the baby was ready to be delivered. {Time skip for the deliver} She smiled as she laid there, holding her new baby in her arms. "So what should we name the baby?" she asked softly, looking up at Blade.

Julia sighed softly as she stood, carrying the baby in her arms. She slowly walked out of the room and into the hall, closing the door behind her. She hummed softly as she walked, bouncing him slightly to help him sleep as she heading toward the stairs so she could go to the kitchen.  

Lonely Alice

8,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:08 pm
Selena smiled an sighed watching Alexander go off "Rosaline should be in the kitchen, go see her Tristian ."Selena shook her head an smiled thinking" no matter how far we always go .We All always come back home ."Selena pated his shoulder an walked off .

Marcus woke the next moring, to the sounds Of the mannor being packed again.Marcus sighed an got Dressed .Kissing charlotte on the head.He felt bad for what happen yesterday . but that wasnt going to stop him from his duties .Walking down the stairs with only pants on the scar on his should clear.Marcus see Tristian an smirks an nods at him. leaning on the banseter .Seeing his mother just walking off .Marcus looked back at his half bother "So,what happen this time ?"Marcus asked he know abit about the werewolf world "Plus , where you been .It's been boring around here with you "Marcus smirked"So,where's everyone eles ?"Marcus wondered about his other siblings  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 pm
Raven opened his eyes and smiled as he sat upright patting her head he chuckled "please dont be so upset about it i rather it happen to me then a human so dont worry you will get used to this in time"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 3020 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games