Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:40 pm
Vahs nodded and put the plastic on. "Do I need to turn off the flame?" He wasn't sure if plastic should go near fire, but then she was the cook, not him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 pm
"Yes, yes, That would be a VERY good idea." She deeply blushed, having the decency to look embarrassed before pausing the blender and putting in the two and a half teaspoons of vanilla.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:38 am
Vash smiled, "Yay, I knew something." He giggled and turned the flame off. He also moved it to a cooler burner as another just-in-case measure. "Now what do you need?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:24 am
"If you could get the zest of the lemon for me, that would be great." That still irked her. Couldn't get a weirder recipe then this one for donuts, she was fairly certain... Malloren added the teaspoon of salt and turned on the blender again, smoothing the mixture again.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:58 am
"Yeah, I sure can." He smiled and got out the lemon. He took a grater and scraped off a bit, "how much did you need? Just a touch or one of those spoonfuls?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:33 am
Malloren shrugged slightly. "The intructions just says the zest of 1 lemon, so I think the entire thing." Thats what was so wrong, just so...weird. Ah well...the feline was actually...She smiled at vash, yellow eyes flashing...having fun.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:36 am
"Really? Seems like alot, but hey, you never know?" He flashed her a smiled and gave her a thumbs up. He went back to work and after a bit he had the whole lemon peel grated off. "Here ya go, pretty baker." He brought it over with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:59 am
She lightly blushed again and moved a bit so he could put it into the bowl. "Surprising you didn't cut yourself since you're blind." Malloren murmered, now looking into the mix. It looked to be coming around nicely.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:01 pm
Vash put the zest into the bowl and then frowned at Malloren, "Blind? I don't think so." He thought for a moment and then got what she was saying, "Nope, not blind." He reached over and kissed her cheek to prove it and whispered in her ear, "I think you're the most goregous around." He hoped that made her feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:04 am
OOC: eek .... rofl OMG, vash is gonna break her!

BIC: eek The feline gasped as she felt his lips brush ever so lightly against her cheek, stopping the blender immediatly. Her luminous eyes locked onto vash's, lips parting but no sound coming. No one EVER called her pretty, or beautiful or gorgeous or anything like that. Not her. Mallorens tail flicked, a constant reminder why as her eyes lowered down with a sweep of warm blush. "I'm a three foot tall walking furball...when younger I was always mistaken as a familiar. I'm not exactly the type of girl that sends guys running towards me. Not unless they have allergies and have a broom to shoo me off."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:09 am
((LOL! That's Vash for ya. xp ))

Vash looked into her eyes and shook his head, "You haven't met the right guys, then." He took her hands into his, "I think you are lovely, sweet, and wonderful. You are unique and that makes you special." He then reached over to kiss her again, this time a real kiss, but only if she let him.

((He moves fast... xp lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:25 am
OOC: ROFL! Vash FTW!

Malloren" @.@ I...can't feel my heart anymore...is that bad?

BIC: "I have a number of sources that would disagree right there...." And of course then her breath got caught in her throat the instant she realized what he was doing. What in the gaurdians was she supposed to do? Shreik and call yuki? slap Vash and put his face into the dough? What did mom say about dating males? Oh...why hadn't she listened more instead of passing it off as an impossibility? Malloren tilted her head up slightly, accepting the offered kiss...for about three seconds. Then the feline pulled back, breaking it quickly as her face threatened to be burnt off. "I...I...um...you're...you're a real nice guy vash, very nice and sweet and nice and I know I just said that three times. But, um, I...uh...we should take it slow? Slower? Slowest? Something not as fast?" Why did her head all of a sudden feel like it was stuffed with cotton? Better question, why was she still letting him hold her hands? "I mean its not you at all its just a bit too sudden and quick and such for me." And oh gaurdians, that was her first kiss too wasn't it? Curse it!  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:32 am
((LOL, hey he had to try. He doesn't like see her so down on herself. LOL

Vash: I can wait.))

Vash felt her kiss just for those few seconds and then she broke it off. He was a bit dissappointed, but then she did kiss him for a few seconds, there was hope yet!

"It's ok, I can wait. I just don't like hearing or seeing you so down on yourself. I think you are prettiest girl I've ever seen." He kept holding her hands, until she didn't want him too. He hoped that she cheered up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:42 am
OOC: yup, thats vash. always one to try and put a smile on everyones face @.@

BIC: eek ... sweatdrop And this guy ended up in the personals thread HOW? She had a feeling Tristen would love to meet him. Malloren let out a slow breath she didn't know she had been holding, allowing the tiniest smile onto her lips. "I bet you say that to all girls who make you donuts."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:45 am
((Yup, but Malloren is special. biggrin ))

Vash just burst into laughter, "You are funny too! I like you." He said and he was serious. "So, I guess we better get back to the baking." He smiled, but he wasn't going to forget the almost kiss, it was still there lingering on his lips.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff