Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:16 pm
SeXyStEpHie86
hello every1!!! My name is Stephanie...but u can call me Stephie biggrin ...or anything else u want wink I just turned 19 on July 8th and I'm going into my 2nd year of college in the end of August. hmm...I like 2 sing, draw, swim, sleep, play video games/computer games, go on gaia....and of course...hug and make out with aoi 4laugh
Yay! Welcome friend. *glomps* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Ai_Yori_Aoi
SeXyStEpHie86
hello every1!!! My name is Stephanie...but u can call me Stephie biggrin ...or anything else u want wink I just turned 19 on July 8th and I'm going into my 2nd year of college in the end of August. hmm...I like 2 sing, draw, swim, sleep, play video games/computer games, go on gaia....and of course...hug and make out with aoi 4laugh
Yay! Welcome friend. *glomps* heart heart heart
tee hee *glomps* biggrin  

SeXyStEpHie86

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:30 pm
mrgreen Me heart you Stephie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:01 pm
Ok, short introduction.
My name is actually Wabishka Mheengan. It means White Wolf in the Annishnabi language. Yes, I am part native american.
By reading the other intros here, I think I can safely say that I could be mom to all of you just due to my age. I am 44 but please dont think for one minute that I am going to ACT like a mom. It just isnt in me.
My hobbies include paintball (my husband and I, along with dracohatchling's dad, own a paintball field), playing spades, gaming on the computer including Gaia and a MMORPG by the name of The Realm Online. Also, I raise akc Labrador Retrievers. I love animals of all kinds, including spiders and snakes.
Ok, maybe it wasnt sooo short. 4laugh 3nodding  

Wabishka Mheengan

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:22 pm
Wabishka Mheengan
Ok, short introduction.
My name is actually Wabishka Mheengan. It means White Wolf in the Annishnabi language. Yes, I am part native american.
By reading the other intros here, I think I can safely say that I could be mom to all of you just due to my age. I am 44 but please dont think for one minute that I am going to ACT like a mom. It just isnt in me.
My hobbies include paintball (my husband and I, along with dracohatchling's dad, own a paintball field), playing spades, gaming on the computer including Gaia and a MMORPG by the name of The Realm Online. Also, I raise akc Labrador Retrievers. I love animals of all kinds, including spiders and snakes.
Ok, maybe it wasnt sooo short. 4laugh 3nodding
eek Welcome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:35 pm
^^ Well Yeah, I'm new here, So Hey Everyone. ^^ I'm Lori, but everyone calls me Minnie. ^^ Nice to me you all. ^^  

-=Minnie Belle=-

wellwisher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:20 am
!~BubbleszZ~!
I am mandy I am 14 my birthday is 3/ 16 my hobbies are in my profile 4laugh
hey you got the same birthday as me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:46 pm
*stands up*

Im [vo_Odka] but feel free to call me Vo or ka
and I have a poll-whoring problem
blaugh

[vo_Odka]

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:51 pm
[vo_Odka]
*stands up*

Im [vo_Odka] but feel free to call me Vo or ka
and I have a poll-whoring problem
blaugh
*lol* Me to. *huggles* Welcome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:47 am
Hey! I'm Ares(not my real name xd But you can call me Ares..)!! And Its good to be in this guild.... sweatdrop ...
Everythings in my profile...  

Ares_warrior

faith363

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:41 pm
Hello everyone!!

My name is Faith and i'm 14 years old biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:49 pm
hi hi ppl srry i didnt post here before... apparantly i didn't see it sweatdrop
My name is Regan! My middle name is Nichole my aunt has previously called me Nikki so... just call me what ever you like... if u want make up a new nickname for me... lub to have more friends too so... ne ways ish on till comp kicks me off line then to play sims 2 blaugh

osh ya ish 16!  

dracohatchling

Endolith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:59 pm
Hi! My name''s Carolyn, and I''m new here... obviously. But I perfer to be called Aro, due to an inside joke my friend and I have. It''s an acronym for a lot of stuff. One of them being, the Amazing Rolling Oposum.

I''m currently 17, turning 18 this October. I''m 100% Viet, and I like to learn a lot. So I guess you can say that I''m a nerd. But... I''m the cool kind of nerd who''s into a lot of other things as well.

And uh... I''m really bad at this introducing kind of stuff. So I guess.. if anyone wants to talk to me.. PM me or something!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:18 pm
Aro? Okies then heart  

hiTurtlle

hiTurtlle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:22 pm
Anyways, I've never properly introduced myself, so I'm using the same text from another guild. sweatdrop
HELLO MUFFINS!!! I'm Turtle, but my real name is Tessa. If you call me by my real name, (other than Monkey poser) I'll hurt you... I'm 13 and really random. I love anime and manga, my favorites are Ranma 1/2, FMA, InuYasha, and FLCL. I play soccer, and it's very, very hot in California when I have practice. I was born in Japan, but I am white. I love DDR, and Zelda games. If I think of anything else, I'll edit later (I'm known to be very lazy) ninja

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas