Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linkin Park Forever - Welcoming All Rock Fans

Back to Guilds

Reply Linkin Park Forever
Introduce Yourself - Get to know your fellow LP Fans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

half_demon_kagome_2007

Heart Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:35 am
Hi I'm Kagome
I'm a Linkin Park Fan.
I and my Boy Friend have talked to Mike Shinoda by text and LP is going to play at our wedding no Joke.
My favorite Song well all of them.
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:02 pm
'Ello. My name is Blue (only tell my close friends my real name). I'm 14 years old and the first time I've heard Linkin Park was when I was about 7. I've loved them and their music ever since. Love the new album, Minutes To Midnight heart heart heart I'd have to say my favorite song on Minutes To Midnight is.......Let me get back to you on that rofl. Oh, F-W-I peoples, I'm going to be gone for a while. I finally got accepted in to the guild and then my parents are dragging me to my grandma's to help them with some yard work. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk, but I won't respond for a few days. Ok byez heart  

Blue Berry Gum

iKins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:45 pm
Hii, my name is Kinsey.
I am thirteen years old, and I loove LP.
I am on the computer a lot, due to someone very important to me.
I love to write and what not.

Thats pretty much it about me xD.

Well, yeah.

HIII!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:10 am
welkom to the guild!  

Angel of Smoke
Crew

Inu-Ru Fanclub Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Hello my name is Clayton but call me Cj i love lp alot im 12 years old in middile school and i just got in this guild that is why i'm posting right now in this section. (and Hello everyone)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Hiya!
My name is Chasey, I would put my avi name but its too long lmao
I love Linkin Park a lot and i own EVERY song there is. And that is about 194 (and counting) plus a lot of their videos.
Im 15 and have listened to them since they were named Hybrid Theory, I think that was 1997? Correct me if Im wrong with that lol.
Im from Manchester in England.
Not near New York Im afraid. It sucks here lol.
Back to the point, Go Linkin Park!
xd xd heart xd xd

Isabella-x-Swan-x-Cullen

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

agent-tyson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:48 pm
i'm agentcade you can call me Cade, i have loved LP for about a year now my fave song is either Bleed It Out or the Little Things Give You Away. i'm in Grade 8 and have done Tae Kwon Do for going on 6 years and am about to get my blackbelt  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:47 pm
hey there!
am dark_shadow1750
but you could call me sita my nickname
i love linkin park!!!!
i think chester bennington is an amazing & talented singer.  

dark_shadow1750

NOD Leader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:57 am
Hi I'm a band member... Of my own band and I'm the leader and guitarist... I LOVE LP!!! Best band ever yall... Peace biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:58 pm
ive ben here for a while, i made me a profile xD,it looks weird..... but i like it... this guild is simmilar to the Men Of Honor guild....no im not making people join,all im just saying it has the same rules and almost the same post..... exept we got alot of crap in it. im srong12,my real name is caleb (crapy name) and i love LP  

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RenaissanceAngel

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:09 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Lpfan4life. Some call me just Lp.
heart I knew (and loved) Linkin Park since they first came out with their first single. Awesome. xd
I am a very proud member of LPU 3nodding , and also a member of LPST 3nodding .

So far, my favorite song of their's [that's not a single] is With You and my favorite single is Breaking the Habit.

Go check out my profile, and if you want to (please), don't forget to leave a message =P

This is a friggin' awesome guild!!! Woohoo!

Go Linkin Park!!!! mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:36 pm
Hello everyone!
My name is Screaming_hawk, but you can call me Scream for short, my favorite song is... never mind. Whats important is that you know im here.
any aditional info on me is on my profile.
stare  

screaming_hawk

Disenchanting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:04 pm
'Ello everyone. I'm Disenchanting. You can call me... Disenchanting, I guess (at a loss for a nickname). Anyway, I play guitar, like to read manga, and am a Linkin Park fan, obviously. ^^ That's 'bout it...

Favorite Songs:
What I've Done
Bleed It Out
Shadow of the Day
Numb
Faint
Krwlng
Crawling
Valentine's Day
In Pieces
In the End

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:08 pm
hi names casper
fav songs... Runaway, Somewhere I belong, Numb, figure 09, Given up, Bleed it out, and Leave out all the rest...
some other bands i like
Nickelback
Three days grace
3 doors down
and a bunch more...  

Miroshi Hatake

Frida_b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:05 am
Hi everyone!
My name is Frida, but everyone calls me Friidayy wink
I'm 14 years old, live in Sweden.
I LOVE LINKIN PARK! But you already knew that, huh? Otherwise, why would i be here? smile razz

Linkin Park is one of the most important things in my life... heart

...along with my friends, family, other music and my interests; dance, reading, gaia and the swedish Linkin Park forum. smile

The first songs i heard and got by Linkin Park was Faint and Numb, and that was exactly one year from now, the 1 December 2006! biggrin
When the most people hear that I have just loved them for a such short time, they think something like:
"Yeah sure... Damn wannabe...", but its not like that at all! I love them, and it's real love. heart smile

My favourite songs with Linkin Park is too many to write here, because it's all songs they ever made! biggrin
But some of them are...
Numb, In The End, What I've Done, Breaking The Habit, Faint, Bleed It Out, Forgotten and Runaway. smile

Finally, if you want to talk more with me, please just add me as a friend, i would love that!

//Love from Friidayy heart

Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces