Should we?
  yes
  no
  undecided
  i dont want kids
View Results

MsLatina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:46 pm
I don't know about everyone else, but I already feel like I have kids, even though they don't belong to me but.....

I wouldn't wanna bring life to this round down world.

Maybe you can adopt?
idea  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:14 pm
Well if people started thinking like that from 30 A.D. onward, then we wouldn't have any people 3nodding  

AnimeMonkey

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

ryoushinn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:22 pm
Well, back then it wasn't nessicarily "safer". Sure, there weren't a lot of creeps and pediphiles to harm the kids, but we didn't things such as medicine, technology, and believe me, it was insanitary back then. Like the black plague (i think that's what it was..) Now days, there's more people makeing stupid choices, but that is their problem. I think it's up to you if you want the responsibility of having your own kids. Not everyone is bad, like for instance we have doctors, and people who try to make it a better place. But there is also, and has always been the people who try to make life horrible. If you know how to stay safe and make smart choices, then i'm sure it'll be fine. It's your decision though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:10 pm
If your afraid to have kids because of the end times then you are not trusting in God's soverignty. He is in charge of everything (thank God sweatdrop ) so that all we need is Him. Trust he is just and right, and follow his Word.

Genesis 1:28 says "God blessed then and said to them, 'Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it...'"

MrJoeShoe

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:00 pm
If anyone even sees this...

Consider adopting. Compared to the life that they had, you would be giving them a better life and it doesn't add to the population! You could teach them things, and give them faith in God that they might not have had. They're going to live through it anyway, why not give them God to help them with their inevitable journey?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff