Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
xxxHolic anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna watch it?
  Of course! No matter what!
  Anime's not my thing... Sticking with the manga!
  I would if I could!!! But my computer can't handle such downloads! T_T
View Results

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:30 pm
Malu CLBS
Oh, OK, thanks, saku chan. BTW... Indulgence is going to be about the computer holic woman!!! xd Yay!!! The bat's name was Excalibur, remember? (Am I right??? It had a name of a sword, though... sweatdrop )

dammit! i wanted tsubasa.. cry
oh well...ive been waiting for the compy-holic lady anyways.
update: turns out ohkawa's only gonna write 6 scripts out of the 24 episodes*BTW, 2 of the 24 wont be aired...*. that means shes writing 1/4 of the anime. thats pretty good, but i wanted it to be 4/4... sweatdrop
the bat's name...i dunno. but del rey translated it as the "executioner's sword"....
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:25 pm
We're still not sure that we will get Tsubasa... That is bad... since I want to see that they give the 100-ghost-story-ball to the Tsubasa group... I wonder what will they do instead, if they plan no crossovers with TRC... crying  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:16 pm
*seriously frustrated now*
no spamming, dammit!! scream not you, malu-chan--geeill-san, really. dammit, deleting these posts're so....annoying... stressed
...donclusion: no spamming. ever. otherwise, you'll get kicked out. period. the only reason geeill-san was an exception was because this was a first. NEXT TIME WONT BE SO LUCKY.
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:35 pm
little_kitty_chan
*seriously frustrated now*
no spamming, dammit!! scream not you, malu-chan--geeill-san, really. dammit, deleting these posts're so....annoying... stressed
...donclusion: no spamming. ever. otherwise, you'll get kicked out. period. the only reason geeill-san was an exception was because this was a first. NEXT TIME WONT BE SO LUCKY.
-sakura
yeah, I knew that, saku-chan sweatdrop Here, take some tea 3nodding *hands tea over and hopes saku-chan likes tea*  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QUICKMAN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 pm
little_kitty_chan
QUICKMAN
The one thing I'm disapointed about is that there isn't going to be any Tsubasa references at all in the story because of different companies holding the titles. That ticked me off in the first episode with Black Mokona's sudden appearance.

we don't know that for sure! i'm crossing my fingers for episode 8, "contract". possilby tsubasa? sweatdrop i dunno, but lets pray that it is!! >.<
yeah..the mokona was random. and i'd thought it'd be at least a thousand years or so of sleeping... sweatdrop whatever. anyway, ohkawa*yes, OHKAWA, whose birthday was on the 2.. wink *, apparently, goes every week to Production IG's studios to check the scripts...
therefore, everything is ageha-sensei approoved! *stamp!*
there was a tsubasa reference, by the way--even if it was supah small. the 3rd episdoe, with the chess pieces--the white mokona was there. white mokona literally means CROSSOVER. kyaahh!! heart
now, for malu-chan...
what're the FAQs for? go ask one of your friends to load them for you, i've given the link to animesuki, where my awesome artistic cousin( whos infinately better than anyone at drawing AND coloring, dammit.. cry ) her gets her anime.
-sakura

the white mokona could also just be there to represent the CLAMP chess set of uber Clamp pwning-ness. It has Watanuki as one of the black pieces. I think Yuuko is the queen for that side from what I remember.

Also, has anyone noticed that on the circle thing (i dont know if it has a name) that Yuuko used in the first episode on the water, has the 3 symbols of the Mashin/Rune Gods from Rayearth on it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:31 am
I didn't cause I haven't seen MKR yet! blaugh But not to worry... Mono-kun (one of my college friends) bought the box set and we're watching it together 3nodding  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:31 pm
come to think of it... *flips through vol 1*
hey, you're right! eek
should i add that on the crossover list then? i guess...*hurrys off to edit, yo!*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:34 pm
I know I'm kinda late here, but I finally saw episode 3! xd Watanuki was funny as always, and the chapter was very creepy. Very very nice! 3nodding Very good chapter. Can't wait to see the next!

Oh, and we got the first arc that appears on the opening!!! (I hadn't noticed it before, but the giant snake was on the opening... blaugh I want the monkey hand arc and the woman that made Wata-kun very very sick! Oh, God... I loved that chappie. BTW, who do you think that woman was? By the way and the things she talked about Watanuki, my first option would be his mother. Second option: the death eek

(Oh... maybe this should go on the spoilers thread...)  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:58 am
Well. I got updated and finally watched all the epis I had been missing. The kitsune boy was very cute!!! heart

And the computer-holic woman epi... how sublime... I loved that manga chapter, and they brought it to life beautifully!!!

I keep wondering why didn't Production IG get Tsubasa!!! gonk *grabs Bee Train's head and makes it look towards Production IG* See? That's how you honor all of CLAMP's works! Now go make some freaking good episodes! scream Oh! And don't mess up with Shara/Shura worlds, since they're getting closer!

(did I say sublime??? ohohohoho 4laugh now I'm getting formal)

[Edit] We got Gouhou Drug crossover!!! I love Kazahaya! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:30 am
WHY DID THEY DO THE AME-WARASHI ALREADY?! Good lord, everything is totally out-of-whack! SHOW US THE ZASHIKI, ALREADY! And for God's sake, PLEASE don't tell me that DOUMEKI WAS JUST IN YUUKO'S SHOP?! WAAAAAAAH! ::goes on a rampage::  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:01 pm
hes not! he can't be!
anyway, if he was, thats okay! because ohkawa's always dropping by every week to check up on p ig! and every episode is ohkawa approved, so its okay!! scream
by the way, yes, GD. kyaa!
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:38 pm
Yay! Monkey paw epi madness! That manga chapter totally creeped me all the way to the kitchen!!! xd

I don't care about the order of Ame-warashi epi ... although P. IG is making the anime in different order, they're doing a great job, I believe. Wata's movements are hilarious rofl  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:55 am
ok here is what i say on the anime...i didnt expect much of it because it seems that if the anime is good then the manga sucks or visa versa and i mean that with all anime&mangas the anime is ok but im not really going to bother with it...i saw the movie though...they all looked rather...stretched. animation was iffy as was the storyline itself overall with the movie and the anime get this grade:
Eh(which is the equivalent of a B or a C) so there you go  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:26 am
CLAMP draws stretched characters, it wasn't just the movie. xd BTW I liked the computer-holic woman's episode more than the monkey-paw woman episode. I thought it was rather creepy in the manga, but not that much in the anime. But it was still good 3nodding  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items