-Blitz_Xid-
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Lycan Heir| Theme:Here | Mood:Sadistic
.:● ●:.
“Our primal instincts are the fabric of nature, to lose that is to lose a means of survival. That's how we thrive that's how we remain the top of the food chain, we subconsciously know we'd rather kill than be killed by our genetic code.”
.:● ●:.

User Image

Zion laughed histerically at Akira as the rock clobbered his junk with such velocity it slumped him to his face. Zion then heard girl obviously throw herself at Akira and laughed even harder whe Akira tried to play off his nutty pain. Their banality was almost quaint he decided to spice things up a bit in his own way. He whispered in Akira's ear but loud enough for the demon girl to hear,
"Go bust a nut... or Upgrade your weapon... either way something's getting sharpened.... decisions... decisions..."
He smirked and slapped and ounce of weed against Akira's chest. He looked at the demon and smirked. He tried to mate with a seductress like her before and he knew it wasn't for him, her blood tasted like liquid dirt though the sexual encounter wasn't a total loss, he did enjoy her moans while he pulled her wings and her horns, he couldn't eat her so... what was the ordeal? Not a goddamn thing. He wasn't sure if it was his demon girl's blood or all of them either way he didn't want to give it another go. Zion the turned and began to walk toward his class as he chucked up his duces.
"See ya around Akira, we'll smoke again I'm sure."
He said making his way to the building.
(Exits to Vampire History)

Aussie Srives

Makako-Ma

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image
Octavia Balam

Professor of magical studies

"I see" She nodded, "I'll assist you in any way I can in regards to your axe. I'm sure there was someone who specialized in such things.. in anycase you should consider researching some runes while you're here." She got the feeling he wasn't exactly the type to schedule a meeting with the academy, normally this could get one in trouble though this wasn't the most normal school. Wanting to make sure he stayed out of trouble she provided him with the language to do so. Somehow her plot to get him into her bed had become an attempt to direct him towards some fairly sophisticated enchanting project she was about to join him for hopefully.

((ooc: ran into some issues. Had some trouble posting anywhere as well. I'm here again.))

R0bot0

FoxylilShrink

Light and Dark Prince

Aussie Srives

-Blitz_Xid-

Makako-ma

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:32 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Human | Theme:Here | Mood:
Jeg er ikke her for tilgivelse
jeg har kommet for bare en ting
..Off med hodet..

User Image

Akira smiled brightly at Octavia before nodding softly toward her. He knew where to go since about a week ago, he helped a techy man named Nathan who promised to work on his axe. With a smile on his face, he bowed to his new companion before speaking softly,"I know where to go but you are more than welcome to join me, mistress"
He knew what she was trying to do so he turned toward the direction of the weaponry with his arm in a way for her to link her arm around his before chuckling softly. His mind was definitely cloudy from Zion's powerful weed so this would keep him relaxed for quite awhile,"You lead the way though hehe all I know is that I need to get to the weaponry~"

(OCC: Don't worry about a thing ^-^ I know how it feels when it comes to being busy or not being able to post. I'm happy you are back~)
User Image
User Image

Makako-ma

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:54 am
User Image
Octavia Balam

Professor of magical studies

"That place was this way.. yes this way!" She took his arm happily as though she were rather accustomed to be treated specially in some life or another. She'd suddenly give off a lustful yet refined energy as she had before demonstrating a small shift in personality based off something like the mode of interaction.. she was something of an accumulation afterall. She held his arm closely giving him every opportunity to sneak a feel along his arm occasionally giving him one herself as she guided him. Strangely the memories of the numerous places she'd done... this and that... made it easier for her to remember the way rather than distract her.

[exit to weaponry]

Aussie Srives

Makako-ma

Aries Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out