Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Maiden Ashley (Angel x Kyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:20 am
angelmage99
Todd's heart protruded from between his slightly prominent pectorals as it pounded in excitement. "You'd really introduce me to her, you serious?" Though he was trying to hide it, the look of his eyes became one of a lovey-dovey expression. Todd was an absolute flirt, and always got like this at the prospect of hanging out with a girl. It was rather pathetic, really. One could almost take pity on him... almost.

Ashley could practically see the thought cloud projecting from his mind, one of a romantic date with flying roses in the background. He'd talk smoothly to her. She'd blush as she returns the sweet talking to him.

What a hopeless romantic his friend could be sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:21 am
Kyotsuke Akihime

Ashley knew that he had his friends interest. Hook, line, and sinker. "Of course I can introduce you to her. Just remember she likes bold men. If you please her, she'll make sure that you have some pleasurable moments as well." Ashley knew that Mairin wasn't one for just sleeping around, but she knew other ways to drive men wild. He had seen it with her flirting with acquaintances.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 am
angelmage99
"You're the best, man! Seriously!", said Todd, resting his cheek on his cupped hands. "I smell a date coming along, don't you?" Shenanigans ensued until the other students in the class gathered at their seats. The teacher came in shortly afterwards. Now was no longer the time for fooling around, but for paying attention.

A while had passed, and class for Teresa was over. She contemplated on whether to have lunch now, or to wait until her next class was over. As she thought about this, another thought came to mind. It was about Ashley. He seemed to be doing rather well today. Nothing about their Lockstep Hill incident had returned to haunt him yet. Perhaps it was for the best that nothing did.

The fact that she was pregnant was her responsibility to take care of. Once it was done, this would all be like a bad dream to her. It would only be counterproductive to involve him, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:20 pm
Kyotsuke Akihime

Ashley chuckled to himself a little at Todd's hopeless romantic expression. As soon as the teacher started the lecture the Irish man turned his sights on the class work. He was going to work hard for his love.

~~~~

Mairin slammed her books on her desk. She did this often with the class whine about how she hated to carry such heavy books. "Ugh. I hate carrying these stupid books around." She responded as she pointed at her nursing books.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:48 pm
angelmage99
Teresa saw Mairin from the nearby hallway. She stopped in her tracks, reluctant to get near her. Having remembered the interaction from this morning, it was likely that Mairin was curious about her activity with Ashley. She would have found out about their trip to Lockstep Hill, have they not kept quiet. Though that still didn't mean there wasn't the circumstantial evidence of where they were (or weren't) at a specific point in time.

All she had to hope was that Mairin didn't see her, and didn't give her an interrogation about it.

(Man, that took me FOREVER to write!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:09 pm
Kyotsuke Akihime

Mairin was always on the look out and she saw Teresa like she was an elephant in the room. The girl smiled and started her march towards the pregnant girl. "Hey Teresa!" She called out as she closed the gap between the two of them. "How was classes? Are you enjoying your day?" She asked. She didn't even touch about what Teresa and Ashley did. She didn't really seem to care to ask.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:15 pm
angelmage99

"Oh...", Teresa said, not expecting to have to answer, "I was just at my first class a few minutes ago. Turned in a paper, did really well during an in-class activity. Just hoping that my second class isn't so overwhelming."

Just as long as it just stayed normal small talk, there was nothing to worry about. She wouldn't find out if nothing suspicious was said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 pm
Kyotsuke Akihime

Mairin smiled and pulled out her phone before flashing Teresa a picture that Ashley had sent of of a guy. "He's kind of cute right." The girl commented with a smile, which dropped a bit a second later. "Ashley said he's super follower though. Like who does he follow? He said he could hook me up on a date." The girl continued.

Mairin was clearly unsure if she should go for it. Mainly worried that this guy wouldn't find interest in her over his twitter or facebook. "What do you think should I go for it or would it be us on our phones the whole time? I mean selfie, #firstdate, #Irishaccentsarehot would be okay, but not over doing it of course." She asked.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 am
angelmage99

On one hand, Teresa was relieved that Mairin asked something completely normal. On another hand, she didn't know how to respond to what was asked of her.

She looked at the picture on the phone. This guy looked decent, though a bit more brawn than brain. "Yeah, go ahead.", she said, barely thinking about it. "Gonna go to my next class now. Be seeing you." The quicker she could leave, the less a chance there was at something awkward happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:18 am
Kyotsuke Akihime

Mairin looked down at her phone then back up at the disappearing Teresa. Something was up. The Italian girl often said a little more when it came to what was going on. She usually said a little more input, but today was not the case. Maybe Teresa was having an off day and didn't want to talk about it with the Irish lass. Mairin made up her mind that her cousin didn't know, but as a good cousin Mairin was going to just hint to her male counterpart that something was up.

Mairin pulled up her cousin class schedule. She knew where to track him down and started to head to the next class that he had. She wasn't going to do more than to give him a heads up on Teresa's behavior.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:29 pm
angelmage99

By the time Ashley's class was over, he was walking out of the room with Todd. His friend quietly giggled in a trance over fantasies of Ashley's cousin. In an attempt to quell the awkward tension, he was exchanging a bit of small talk. "Well, at least I'm getting a passing grade. I'll be honest, I don't even know half this stuff. How am I gonna do well in the future?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:27 pm
Kyotsuke Akihime

Ashley chuckled. "Maybe find a wife to do all the dirty work." He teased his friend. He was doing better in the class then Todd. Ashley in all honesty was not planning on letting Teresa do all the work. He was going to work hard so she didn't have to. That's not to say if she wanted to. That was her choice not his. He looked up as his redhead cousin wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey Ashi-poo." She said with her thick Irish accent.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:34 am
angelmage99

Todd, having recognized her as the girl Ashley planned to pair him with, felt large ray of warmth wrap around his heart and face. It wasn't long after that when he fainted, falling unconscious on the ground with a mighty thud.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 am
Kyotsuke Akihime

"Todd!" Ashley shouted as he lean down to check his friend. "Are you okay?" Checking for an answer. Mairin joined her cousin on the floor and started to move Todd into a position that said she knew a bit of what to do in an emergency.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:03 pm
angelmage99

As quickly as he had conked out, Todd awoke again. "Why hello there... What brings you here?", he said weakly. He stood up, wiping some dust off his arms. He still couldn't believe that the girl Ashley showed him was right there, standing before him. His previous relationships never started so quickly. Maybe it was meant to be? A fuzzy static tickled his brain at the question.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games