Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 pm
With a tired look Jeriel closed his eyes, and hoped to enjoy the pleasant darkness. He's too fatigue to even care of danger. So he slept for a few a while without worries. The shadows covered his entire body like a soft blanked, obscured from any day light of the outside world. It was pleasing for the most part, although rather lonely. But it doesn't matter, soon their pals could arrived at any moment in time. If they ever arrive that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:13 am
Derrysome

With her newly found cave awash with the smell of blood and cooked meat, it was no wonder Moonfire awoke the next morning hungry. Despite all the cooked horse meat she now had stored she craved raw meat. "Nothing wrong with an early morning hunt..." She muttered, slinking out of the bed she'd made of the horse's hide.

Grabbing one of the horse's femurs to use as a club, the pregnant werewolf stalked off into the early morning fog.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:20 pm
Viper 9000

Jeriel gasped before waking up in the morning. He couldn't believe he fell asleep. What's made him surprise is that his friend never came. This bother him as he stand up while stretching his muscles. "Huh, they're not here." he sighed in disappointment as he went outside with his gear "They should have been here last night. Where are they? Never mind, guess I have to find my own fire wood by myself."

Jeriel look around from the mountain to see if he could find something that could work as fire wood. He walk down the mountain's slopes, zipping into the fog.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:36 pm
Derrysome

Unfortunately for Moonfire, the nearby forest was underpopulated by bigger game and she had a settle for a couple of rabbits she was able to scare up. The tiny creatures did little for her growing appetite besides stain the fur around her mouth and jaw red with their blood. As the sun began to creep into the sky and burn away her fog cover, the expectant werewolf retreated back up the mountain to her new found cave.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 pm
Viper 9000

Jeriel have to settle to scavenge for sticks in a forrest nearby. It was pain to do, but it's all he can do for lacking an axe. In the meanitime, maybe he could scan the area to see if his pals are nearby. Unfortunetly, he find nothing. Suppose they would be on the mountain by now, he hoped.

As he return, he saw a figure that was heading to the mountain. He quickly hide behind a few rocks, since he wasn't sure if it was friendly. But then, he smell something familiar. Could it be... Moonfire? He said to himself, even if he only met her the other day he could easily tell her distinct motherly stench, or whatever he was smelling. Without hesitation, he silently follow her until she entered her cave before covering it with the horse hide.

So that's where she's been hiding. He could go inside and greet her, however, he doesn't think she would like unwanted guest to disturb her. Wathever the case, he have to pay with some of the fish for helping him and get over with it. Jeriel decided to carefully sneak inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm
Derrysome

"Was wondering where you wandered off too..." Moonfire's voice said, echoing out of the darkness that consumed her cave thanks to the hide covering its entrance. "I could smell your scent all over the lower hills."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:45 am
Viper 9000

"Wonder no more now that I am here. Thankfully your cave is not far where I am hiding." Jeriel replied "Good thing I remember your scent, otherwise things would have turn out differently." He was standing infront of the entrance keeping a fair distance between him and Moonfire. To make things short, Jeriel stated his business saying "Listen, it isn't much... but I will give you some of the fish I caught yesterday. Because, you know, for helping me find them. It's the least I could do to help you in your condition."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:21 pm
Derrysome

"Fish don't keep well and tend to leave behind an annoying smell, but I appreciate the offer." She answers, padding out of the darkness revealing her slightly bloodstained jaws. "I already had couple rabbits today and still have most a horse to eat so food is not an issue for me at the moment."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:22 pm
Viper 9000

"The stench may be bad, but it's not so bad. At least for me. A bit of salt on those scaly fish extend it's longevity." Jeriel stated "I see. I'll still give you some when I do. Food tends to last less when cubs demand a feast."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:02 pm
Derrysome

Moonfire cocks her head to the side. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean... Would you like some horse? I have plenty." She nods towards the racks of cooked horse meat set up in a corner of the cave.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:21 pm
Viper 9000

When Jeriel saw the delicious meat, his mouth watered. He hasn't ate anything since yesterday. Because of this, he was so hungry he almost drool himself "Yes, I will love some!" he nods while trying to control himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Derrysome

(Lol, that cups typo confused me there XD I see you meant to type cubs now...)

Waddling over to the waiting feast, Moonfire selects a well done section of ribs. Grabbing the wooden spit, she waddled back over to Jeriel and handed the stick to him. "Have at it. But save me the bones, they could be useful."

Peeling back the horse hide covering a bit to let in some light, the pregnant werewolf retreated to her bed where a wide selection of bone was slowly being turned into various trinkets.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 am
Viper 9000

(Oh snap, sorry about that. Fixing it doesn't do much at this point XD )

"I will. Thank you, Moonfire." Jeriel smiles before sitting down chomping the rib. Slowly, his famished stomach vanishes from every bit. Leaving only a few bones and a please face as he was licking all over his mouth. As he was done eating, he gave the bones to her.

"So what are you planning on doing after this?" Jeriel asked. He thought he was done by giving her food. But given the circumstances, he was a bit concern; it didn't satisfied him as much as he liked. Maybe asking what her futures plans will be might satiate his worries. Here's hope is not the other way around.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff