Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In the Life of (Falair) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:49 pm
9:00 AM - The Lost Clans Tower: Death Library

The threat was met with a raised eyebrow, and a hit of amusement in his response. "I will keep that in mind." Not that he was actually worried for his own safety. He'd scorned mares before, and had come out. well, alive, if not relatively unscathed. Besides, he doubted they could do worse to them than he'd already done to himself.

He did not respond with any farewells of his own, instead going back to the book shelves lining the room, hoping to find something that might be a sufficient substitute of that which the priestess had asked for.

yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:14 pm
12pm - Famine Living Quarters

"It has been interesting. But much better now that you are here." She returned to the living room with a plate. Upon it was a small gathering of rolls that smelt of cinnamon and sugar. A light frosting coated their tops.

Placing the plate upon the same table as the scarab Na'ima had brought her along with a small pot of tea, Falair settled onto one of the larger sitting pillows next to it. "I was poking around at the school today and fiddled around in one of their festive baking events. And I thought you would enjoy these."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Na'ima perked up a bit. She could smell it and it was..rather pleasant, actually. She knew the smell of cinnamon quite well. "Interesting? Tell me of your day, sister." Though despite her request she seemed distracted by the cinnamon rolls that had just been brought out. Eating was hardly a necessity, sometimes Na'ima would even just forget to eat, but sometimes a treat was delectable.

Once Falair had settled it wasn't long before the older mare was reaching over to pick up a roll, beginning to neatly pick it apart and eat it piece by piece. Oh, but it was delicious. "You love festivals," she remarked with a chuckle, "this is quite good, I may need to make more for myself later..thank you, love." Pausing in her eating, Na'ima took a moment to lean over and place a kiss against her sister's temple.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Pouring tea into two cups Falair let out a little sigh. "I think Reject has a cold or perhaps he has been poisoned I do not know. He's been acting a little weird and I am remiss to let him wander much lately. So he's been really moody. Knocking over my books and jars." Her eyes lidded half way. "Or perhaps he is going through some kind of puberty. I'm not too sure about that one. He is full of surprises. Maybe he will turn into a handsome prince." Like that one human story.

Falair grinned as she grabbed a roll of her own, slowly picking it apart. "I do. They are a good excuse to get out of the house as well as nostalgic." Taking a sip of her tea, she nudged the second cup closer so that Na'ima could reach it off the table when she was ready. "You are welcome. They are simple to make but quite delicious."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:43 am

So basically he was throwing a tantrum. Na'ima glanced around for sign of the freakish creature at first. "Perhaps he has hit puberty," she agreed almost seriously. It could have been a joke or she could have been serious. Either way it was the strangest creature she had ever encountered. "I promise you I did not poison Reject." As if it needed to be said.

"Nostalgic?" That was interesting. "What memories do these bring you, sister?" Memories were nice. Especially happy ones.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:08 am

Falair was a bit unsure about the whole idea of Reject hitting puberty. She didn't even really know how old he was or all that much about his base mini species. The mare had been alone and bored when she found him. So he was the main focus of her attention at the time...but she had done little to study him thoroughly like she normally would have.

She blinked at her sister over the edge of her tea cup. "I would never think you had."

Settling her cup back onto the table, Falair drew her knees up to her chest. Resting her chin on top of them. "The fairs that would come and go on the islands when we were younger. I was never sure what they were celebrating or the reasons behind them but they were fun."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out