Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokubetsu: Rebirth ( Open and Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Monstrosities are bursting through The Rifts! Are you one of the Auras to protect the world? 

Tags: Superpowers, Magic, Demons, School Life, Monsters 

Reply Moscow
The Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:21 pm
killer-wolf-kun
hi

Angel of Hollowness

User Image
                        User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ MOOD ▬ ❝ Shy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Station, Somewhere in Russia? Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ COMPANY ▬ ❝ So many faces, no No one i Know yet

Joseline waited for some kind of response and found herself feeling considerably awkward. The sound of something breaking caused her to flinch and her attentions were drawn towards Solus, she would walk towards him with a sudden curiosity " a--are you okay? i hope yer not hurt there " there was a soft smile as she attempted to show kindness to him and procured a rose from the ground to give to him " i canna offer ye much.. but i hope that this be a start .. a rose of friendship" she spoke offering him a yellow rose.

Out Of CatchprasesIf anyone wishes to interact with her feel free to quote me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 pm
    User Image
    S A S U K E ¤ Y A G U R A
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ❝..Master of the Draw..❞
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As the young boy stood with his eyes up chuckling with his cat His eyes opened and tuned when he heard a voice behind him. His mouth was in a smile as the short boy turned to her and put his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. He saw that she pointed out his cat of all things. "Oh Kai. I guess he can be cute sometimes. Right buddy?" He said while his cat began to mew and purr on the young man's head. "He's awesome, my partner in crime. Helps m build confidence." He says as he sits on the bench behind him looking at the small girl and grinning. "Wanna play a game."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    • First step to fame 200

konaustin
    Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Autobiographer 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Angel of Hollowness
    [a]

Margery Heaven
    []

killer-wolf-kun
    []

Baron Barker
    []

King Zeus Kami
    ]

Legion Of Oreos
    []

Your Sweet Dreams
    ]

User Image

==== ====
    ╔══════════════╗
    Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
    ╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila let out an annoyed 'tch' at the sound of the dark haired kid's passive aggressive request for some kind of civility. Part of her wanted to retort and insult him into the ground, but fortunately that pink haired girl seemed happy to cut him down with kinder words than Sheila herself would have used. Still the effect was a bit amusing, leaving the kid stammering with his head down like a nerd trying to ask the hottest girl in school to the prom.
    Honest to God the way he talked just made her want to lay his pansy a** out flat, something about people too chicken to speak up genuinely irked her.
    The tall blonde took a long final drag from her cigar and arched an eyebrow at some dude with white hair that came crashing in like a rhino high on speed. She shook her head , silently lamenting that these people would be who she'd have to hang out with for the next few years , she then took careful aim and flicked the still smoking butt of her spent cigar into the cap of the dark haired boy's thermos where it landed with a light 'tsss' in the coffee.

Deciding the kid probably wouldn't have the plums to confront her, Sheila pulled a small silver case from one of her inside vest pockets and withdrew a fresh cigar, hand made and rolled by Sheila herself. The blonde bit down on one end of the stoagie and cupped a hand around the other end while she pinched it between her thumb and index finger, using one of her powers to light it rather than bothering with unreliable matches or lighters. Soon Sheila was puffing away at the fresh cigar, taking in the sweet taste of the smoke as it passed over tongue and down into her lungs.
    Between puffs she gave a couple of glances at the white haired guy that busted in like Kool Aid and silently sized him up. Minus the incident of a few moments ago he wasn't half bad all things considered. Tall, clean skin, decent fashion sense and muscles to rival her own. Not bad, not bad at all....

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:36 pm
    User Image

User Image
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

S U G A R A N D S P I C E

---------------Yes, I am a bit fluffy...---------------

Angelica turned to see Yuri return, and with a smile, she gave a nod. However, before she could enjoy the coffee, a woman very rudely flicked some of her cigar into it. Angelica, being the mother kind of girl that she is, would not stand for this. The short, plump girl, walked to Sheila with an upset look, with her cheeks all puffed out and stuff. She looked more like an angry chubby bunny than anything else.
    "Excuse me miss! I don't believe that was very kind of you to do such a think to a nice cup of coffee. Some people work hard to make this kind of drink, and having the end of your cigar within it is very mean. I believe the coffee deserves an apology."
    She said sternly as she looked up to the blonde, her arms crossed over her chest.

---------------...But that means there's more to love!---------------

A N D E V E R Y T H I N G N I C E
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Mood:// Upset | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Natalia |
    Out Of Cookies:
    Quotes:

Kurai_wolf
    konaustin
    Baron Barker

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Cool Cat 500

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    • Alchemy Level 1 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Angel of Hollowness

Margery Heaven

killer-wolf-kun

konaustin

King Zeus Kami

Legion Of Oreos

Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri saw the cigar butt land in the thermos cup he just sighed and dumped the coffee out and stepped on the cigar butt, grinding it under his heel, using a small part of his shirt to clean out the ashes before putting the top on the thermos and putting it back in the bag of which he pulled it out of, his eyelid twitched a little. "Does acting like a complete c**t get you off or something? Because I haven't done s**t to you and yet here you are, acting like a total b***h. Did your parents not teach you a ******** thing? Is that it? Is that why you are such an a*****e?" He asked keeping calm, or trying too as he stared the tall blonde woman dead in the eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Junpei Gahiji ─═
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

㋄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Daiguren's hello was ignored by everyone considering everyone already had their cliques. His mood was brought down slightly but that was normal considering he didn't really talk to a lot of people in the first place. He was considered socially awkward in today's society. Though, today's society is different and the world is still changing. A tall blonde woman would make her way into the small groups but she didn't have any form of manner. She was rude and came off as a b***h. The dark haired boy would make a comment towards her which would cause a chain of events to happen one after another. Before anyone knew it, a fully smoked cigar would land in the poor boy's coffee. Of course the boy would react but Junpei wouldn't speak instead do an action. As he walked the girl named Angelica would react by saying something as well, but knowing how this woman worked she would probably say something sour in return. "How about we keep some things to ourselves hm?" He said as he took the cigar off of the ground where it was smashed and still wet. His motions were so smooth as if it was effortless for him to be moving in the air. Finally he would be standing before the blond woman where she would blow out more smoke. Taking her hand he would open her palm and place the used and wet cigar down in it before closing her hand. "This is for you to keep, not dump it in someone's coffee. Other people have problems too, not just you." He said to her in a more kind tone considering the boy just unleashed an array of names to call the woman. "No one wants any trouble so maybe you should play nice for just a little okay?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀㋄

User Image

Baron Barker

konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

King Zeus Kami
      Crew

King Gekko

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
      • Alchemy Level 1 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:16 pm
      King Zeus Kami

konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri heard the young man's word and decided it wasn't worth it, Though if the woman kept being a b***h, He wouldn't apologize for what happened to her at all. He pulled out a bottle of Vodka from his bag and and towel that was tied up, undoing the knot he had in the towel revealing three shot glasses, He opened up the vodka and pour it into the shot glasses. "Thank you...Vodka?" He asked Junpei offering him a drink.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Angel of Hollowness
      [a]

Margery Heaven
      []

killer-wolf-kun
      []

Baron Barker
      []

King Zeus Kami
      ]

Legion Of Oreos
      []

Your Sweet Dreams
      ]

User Image

==== ====
      ╔══════════════╗
      Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
      ╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila sat looking at the group in impassive silence for a moment, smoke curling up from her cigar and framing her face as she blinked. Finally she sighed and stood up before idly tossing the cold cigar butt away and pinching the space between her eyes for a moment.
      This new guy was something, he wasnt particularly large as far as Sheila was concerned but he carried himself in a way that had a kind of authority. Coupled with his even temper and voice and he reminded Sheil of Pops , the gruff but kindly owner of a diner back home that gave her the first job she'd ever had.
      The chubby girl, she was just...something else entirely. Not at all threatening or imposing in any way shape or form , but she stood up to a tall and scary looking blonde lady she'd never met before and demanded an apology. That took guts, something Sheila admired if nothing else.

The tall blonde bent over a little and took the chubby girl's cheeks in her hand and looked her in the eye as she lightly pinched and squished her face.
      "Hmmmm..." she mused for a moment before releasing the chubby girl's cheeks and turning to rummage through her larger bit of luggage from which she withdrew a small bundle, no larger than a softball and wrapped in a thin towel.
      "I suppose I can respect what you're saying" she muttered around her cigar as she looked back and forthe between this new guy and tons o' fun, "We all got problems , no need for new ones and all that jazz, I get it. Here's a bit of a consolation for you two if it helps"
      She slowly and carefully began unraveling the cloth from around the thing in her hands , still speaking as she did so
      "Sheila Vixen, no it ain't my real name it's just a nickname that stuck, and, not to sound like a massive twunt , but I'm one of the best chefs in the entirety of New York. Got some dreams of opening up my own eatery in the future and brought some of my popular eats as samples for the people in Russia. Though it can't hurt to let you two have some ."
      She finished unwrapping her 'consolation' and presented the two with a plastic container with what appeared to be a single piece of cake , set neatly in the center of the container drizzled with a dark syrup that contrasted nicely with the fluffy white icing on top , making it look like something straight from a 5 star restaurant menu instead of a New Yorker's luggage
      "Spiced pumpkin cake with homemade buttercream icing and a smidge of dark chocolate drizzle." the blonde said with a slight smile on her lips as she placed the container and a pair of sturdy plastic forks into the fluffy girl's hands "Share it if ya want, it's pretty good. Once had a big shot french chef come into my diner and tried it, kid you not he loved it so much he went loopy and left with his jacket on his head like a hat."

With that settled Sheila looked at the little s**t that thought it would be any kind of wise to drop a C bomb on her. Still Sheila could admit when she was wrong, and she had been. This kid did have stones between his legs, too bad they were apparently bigger than his brain today.
      Her arm was barely a blur as she lashed out and wrapped her hand the one offering Junpei a drink, then as suddenly as she gripped his hand tightly causing the shot glass to break , sending vodka spilling onto the floor and into the deep wounds being dug into Yuri's hand by the various shards of glass.
      "If you must know" Sheila said evenly , looking at the dark haired boy out of the corner of her eye, "I'm an a*****e because I had to grow up mean to protect my little brother from the other kids at school. Dont know if you've ever been to a NYC grade school but when kid's find out you mom's a crack whore you become a target pretty quick and when you do you either learn to take it and cry into a pillow or throw a punch and cuss 'em out. "
      She turned to face Yuri as she squeezed his hand tighter , pushing the glass and alcohol further into his palm resulting in muffled crunches as more glass broke and the slow patter of blood landing on the ground between them
      "And with mom being a crack loving skank I didn't have parents to teach me much so I pretty much raised myself and my little brother alone. My attitude is because I grew up having to fight just about anyone who thought a little girl would be an easy target in the big city. Now I'm not sure what mommy dearest taught you but it clearly wasn't common sense because you apparently thought it was any kind of appropriate to call a young lady, no matter how mean, a c**t, and didnt expect some kind of repercussion"
      The very faint smell of cooking meat filled the air as Sheila's powers activated, causing the skin of her hands to rapidly heat up and burn what was in her grasp.
      "I can't help but wonder, what exactly did you think was going to happen when you called me a c**t?"

konaustin
      Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Autobiographer 200

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Cool Cat 500
      PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:02 pm
      User Image
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

User Image

Sachiko, whom was sitting in a corner behind a bench, was hugging her knees to her chest and hoped the train would come soon. As she did so, she would look around at everyone at the train station. She became worried quickly when she saw an argument break out. Words were thrown around that she heard the kids call her back at home, but never understood what they meant or what they were. She held her knees closer to her chest as yelling started to happen, and then the attack. She flinched and watched dreadfully as blood and stuff began to drip from the man's hand. She began to grow faint, her breath scarce and her skin very pale. She took a deep breath, then sighed, then took in another, and sighed. It wasn't working. Her hair became staticy and little tingles could be felt under anyone's feet whom were paying attention, or were barefoot. She covered her face quickly- The blood was too much!
      "Hhhnnnngggggg"
      She whimpered as she felt tears well up in her eyes. She wants to go home... She wants to go back to Sweden!

-----But that does not mean I am weak.-----

------------------------------------------------
      I C A N T R E L Y O N M O M M Y
      ------------------------------------------------
      | Mood:// TERRIFIED | Location:// Train Station | Company:// |
      Out Of Cookies:
      Quotes:

Quote:
      Quote:
      konaustin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Angel of Hollowness

killer-wolf-kun

konaustin

King Zeus Kami

Legion Of Oreos

Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri just barely felt the shot glasses being crushed into his hand, He just smiled some at Sheila in the weirdest way. "And let me tell you a little something about me, Have you ever seen the pain in a man's eyes and voice whose dying with Cancer only to hear that his final words were about wishing he had more time to know his son? Have you ever experienced rabies? It's not a treat in the very slightest. And trust me, my mother taught me everything she knew, in the most twisted and painful ways, Whipped for being off key while singing, playing violin or piano having over 300 pounds pushing me into a freezing lake for swimming, And don't even get me started on how she trained me to fight. All I can say is that I can take on the most skilled sambo fighters, and win, I fear women usually because of my mother, but you on the other hand, I hate, My life may have been hard but I don't act like an a*****e for it. Let me ask you one thing though, Do you know what it's like to bury your own father after your mother drunk herself to a black out?" He asked in a serious tone, as he wrenched his arm out of Shelia's grip, just pulling out the shards of glass without much of a wince and just briefly examining the burn on his forearm before headbutting her unexpectedly.

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
      • Alchemy Level 1 100
      • Team Jacob 100

Escalator Princess
      Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Marathon 300
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:18 pm
      If you guys keep quoting me I swear I will jump in on this pissing contest and win with both your dicks in a bag =A =  
      PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:30 pm
      User Image

x
      x
      x

User Image
      --------------------------------------------------------------

>Don't you even try to fuck with me<

Z let out a heavy sigh as he heard all of the commotion. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked up a bit, normally he would be in a great mood for this! But today is just not that day. When the woman crushed the man's hand, Z started making his way over. When the man attempted a headbutt on Sheila, Z was there before him. He placed his head down and allowed Yuri's head to connect with his own. The power of Durability sure has it's perks~ He offered a toothy grin to Yuri as he stared at the boy, then pushed him back with his own head. He placed his hands on his hips with no apparent luggage in sight, not even a mark on his head.
      "Now, I may be one for fighting and all that s**t, but come on. First ******** day, there's a girl about to ******** piss herself, and you're just making everyone annoyed. Also, dude, you don't call a girl a c**t. Even I have more common sense than that. And chick, though you are oh so fine, you can't just go around making people bleed on the first day of seeing eachother's ugly a** faces. Now, the second day is another story~ Let's all just calm the ******** ******** down, and back the ******** ******** off, before you make these kids and teens regret ever coming here, where it's supposed to be a place where everyone is ACCEPTED, not terrified of being brutally murdered by Sun flower here or being yelled at and called names by mister big shot."
      He said before sighing a bit. Man, too much work already. This sucked. a**.

>I'll rip you a new one in the blink of an eye<
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      | Mood:// Annoyed | Location:// Train Station | Company:// |
      Out Of Cookies:
      Quotes:

Quote:
      Quote:
      Baron Barker

konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Cool Cat 500

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
      • Alchemy Level 1 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:39 pm
      Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri felt Z's counter headbutt. It did hurt granted but it actually didn't feel all too hard. "Sorry, Lost my head there." He said apologizing in a genuine tone. "Drink?" He asked offering the bottle of Vodka to Z if he wanted it, He however turned his attention back to Angelica and smiled some although awkwardly and seemed uneasy now. "I hope this doesn't change you opinion of me..." He said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:16 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Junpei Gahiji ─═
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

㋄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His drink would be quickly passed up due to the fact that the blonde woman wanted to explain her life story. She may have been good at cooking but food was food to Junpei. He knew it would be once he would taste the food and it would finally leave his mind after a while. Now things between the two began to heat up and before Junpei could even respond another boy would jump in. His name was Z but Ju didn't know that. He was seemingly a violent type of man and he used the word "********" a lot with its little variations of it. "While I would like some vodka, I wouldn't like a drink at the moment. Maybe later when we are all settled in." He said after putting a hand on the boys shoulder. "Keep that bottle of vodka for me and we can drink up." He promised before turning around and walking back to his stuff. He had a very large suit case and a soccer bag. On the front of the bag a soccer ball was resting in the mesh and on the sides hung the latest cleats that nike produced. on the side of them it had his name and the Japanese flag on it. It also had his number which was the number 7. "The name is Junpei, but you guys can call me Ju." He explained.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀㋄

User Image

Baron Barker

konaustin

Your Sweet Dreams

King Zeus Kami
        Crew

King Gekko

konaustin
        Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        • Brandisher 100
        • Autobiographer 200
        PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Angel of Hollowness
        [a]

Baron Barker
        []

King Zeus Kami
        ]

Your Sweet Dreams
        ]

User Image

==== ====
        ╔══════════════╗
        Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
        ╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila was prepared to begin screaming "You want some of this you little Mama's b***h?!", but quickly found herself interrupted by another blonde, oddly enough using a weirdly effective combination of profanity and rationality.
        Still breathing heavily, though her anger had far from peaked, Sheila looked over at a small girl curled up on a bench looking white as a sheet. Almost immediately Sheila felt a pang of shame and scoffed as she turned around and planted her butt back on her luggage. Honestly, she liked kids and usually went out of her way to treat them nicely and here she'd made one cry just by getting angry.

The blonde sighed angrily and rubbed her temples , great, now she felt bad and she had a headache. Awesome way to start the school year.

Further down the platform near a certain whimpering , lavender haired child, a soft pattering sound could be heard under the din of the dwindling argument as something seemed to be approaching her. The pattering suddenly stopped and was followed by a light clinking as something climbed its way up onto the metal bench and began sniffing the girl. If the poor terrified thing opened her eyes to investigate the source of the rapid and tiny blasts of warm air against her skin, she would see the cutest and fluffiest of creatures. A Red Panda, a young one at that, was standing next to Sachiko looking extra downy with its winter coat on and somehow more adorable that it normally looked the way its tongue hung from its mouth as it looked at her with its almost criminally fluffy tail swishing in the air behind it.
        The creature let out a high piched "Meee!" sounding squeak before raising up on its hind legs with its font paws splayed out to the sides like an improvised YMCA dance. This little action allowed anyone who looked, a glimpse of the brown leather collar around the creature's neck and the gold nametag that simply read 'Coco"
        The creature squeaked again and dropped onto all fours as it began hurriedly sniffing Sachiko once more before licking any inch of exposed skin it could.

Moscow

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff