Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Forever A Hermit [Alette/Lutz] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 pm
Lutz hated to do anything he considered undignified, but he ended up throwing himself at the bush right on cue. As soon as he saw the pair of ears, he scrambled to his feet and lunged forward, arms outstretched as he tried to capture the little creature.

Was this it!? Please, please be the jackdamn hare!

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:21 pm
The rabbit made a squealing, scuffling noise and tried to scramble away. Lutz had made a lunge for it, fortunately, however, and almost flattened it beneath himself. Alette just squealed and made a grab for it, catching it by one of its ears.

"GOT IT!"

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:34 pm
Oh thank Jack.

"That's her then?" Lutz demanded, pushing himself up and patting off his clothes, "Quin--er, Queenie, was it?"

In his mind, he was praying for her to say yes.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 am
Alette turned, still clutching the rabbit in her arms. A beaming smile had spread across her face, and she was bouncing up and down rather like a bunny herself.

"This is Queenie!" she said happily, grinning up at the boil. "Do you want to pet her, here!"

And she promptly thrust the mini at him.

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:19 pm
Lutz immediately jerked backwards, his hands held up defensively in front of himself. "No, I don't want to pet it!"

Except that was a dirty, dirty lie. He loved minipets--he genuinely thought that they were the cutest things and would have had a million if he could have. Despite his refusal, his eyes were fixated on the little hare, his fingers twitching slightly.

"No," he said, this time more to himself than Alette, No.

kuuropiix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 pm
Alette either noticed his eyes stuck on the hare, or she just really was insistent (probably the latter), because she just pushed Queenie more into Lutz's face, her own eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Come onnnnnn," she said happily. "She wants to say thank you for finding her!"

One of Queenie's ears gave a little twitch.

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 pm
No. No no no no nonono--

--yes. Lutz's traitor hand seemed to lift on its own, reaching out to gently stroke Queenie's head. His movements were stiff and clumsy at first, but gradually became more natural as he let himself relax. Before long, the harsh expression on his face had softened significantly.

...Then he remembered that Alette was there, glanced at her, and plastered an awkward, grumpy expression back onto his face.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:45 pm
Alette's smile could have made daisies grow.

"Seeee?" she said happily, beaming up at Lutz. "She likes you!"

In response to this, Queenie gave a sound that was rather like a purr or a hum or something, her ears flopping back against her head, legs jutting out as she attempted to bounce without having a floor to be on.

"Minipets are just the best," Alette sighed.

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:22 pm
Lutz looked more pleased than he would have liked to, his cheeks colouring a little. He certainly hoped that Alette was right; he always found it quite disappointing to be rejected by a minipet. All he wanted was to be friends and pet all of the minis.

"She's cute," he offered stiffly, clearing his throat and withdrawing his hand, "But anyways, I'm glad you managed to find her. Now then, if you'll lead us back out of these woods, that would be grand."

He looked at her expectantly.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:19 pm
Can't hug every cat, Lutz.

Alette squashed Queenie against her chest and gave the boil a happy smile. "Thank you for helping me," she said happily. "I will take you back to school, now, but then I will bring you spookies because you are so awesome and helped me!"

She tromped in the direction (she thought) the school was, head held high.

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:23 pm
why must you shatter his hopes and dreams

"You're welcome...I guess," he answered gruffly, averting his gaze, "And I thought I told you that I didn't want any spookies." Despite his words, his protest this time was far weaker than it had been previously. Either he was starting to give in to Alette's whims, or he was just tired.

...Maybe a little of both.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, he trailed after her. "So. Been at Amity long...?"

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces