Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)
The Devilish Damsel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:43 pm
Shade_Angel17

Gwen had lived so far a way from where her parents were in the half a century she stayed learning the arts of magic, and her mannerisms reflected that. She had been raised a minor noble but now especially it didn't reflect that.

"I can tell that. Though its an odd feeling. Its been more than half a human century than I last saw them. I just wonder what they'll think of me... Like this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:47 am
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Jareth knew exactly where the group was headed before they'd even rounded the corner and come upon The Devilish Damsel.
It was a place he'd become quite familiar with since...
Well, since certain aspects of his romantic life had changed. Being such as he was, his lust was often raw and powerful. So much that, in most cases, the working girls had come to shy away when he entered the establishment. Still, there were some lasses "bonnie" enough to be his regulars. Three such girls, one a lithe creamy-skinned elf with platinum blond locks, one a stout but deliciously thick dwarf sporting a blue mohawk, and one a girlish human with thick red hair and bounteous curves, all called out and approached Jareth as he walked through the door with his party.
Before the gravid orc could even ask, he was being dragged back to one of the rooms. He stopped the girls for a moment, taking note of the conversations going on around him. These people intrigued him, for whatever reason. It wasn't until the girl, Gwen, had returned from sowing her own wild oats that Jareth realized he'd been lost in thought. He heard mention of Gwen's obvious pregnancy and how it had come to be. The idea that she wasn't sure what was going on in there was even more interesting.
He approached her and with a blinding flick of his arm it looked like he had snorted something. His eyes remained closed as he crossed the room, but when he got close to Gwen he reached out and splayed a hand across her belly, and his eyes shot open. They were no longer human, but something far more primal...almost reptilian, golden sclera with a shock of blue around the pupil. His breathing steadied and he locked his eyes onto hers. For a few seconds, his palm felt electric on her skin. Not painful, but rather the sort of electric when you taste your favorite food or kiss a long-lost lover.
In the blink of an eye it was over, and Jareth pulled his hand back. His eyes also drew back to human in that blink, though there was still something bestial behind them in his gaze.
"Imagine that." he said with a slight grin.
Without another word, he finally allowed his girls to pull him off to a room deeper in the establishment for a long night of lust-slaking, but he didn't break eye contact with Gwen until he was around the corner.  

MischievousRP

Hilarious Genius

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:05 pm
MischieviousMaieusiophile

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

"They don't have to see you like that." Viper stated, jumping back into the conversation. "While I would normally suggest a simple disguise, given your current proportions you might try an illusion spell. I believe they make those in a potion variety as well."

Viper would have continued speaking but then an unusually sober looking Jareth wandered in from outside. And proceeded to feel up Gwen's exposed belly. "Hey! Hands to yourself Jareth, she's a customer." the orc commented, before being rescued by the three girls who normally entertained Jareth during his stays at the Devilish Damsel.

"You'll have to excuse Jareth, he's a strange one..." But his coin is good... Despite his odd behavior, Viper enjoyed having the human around.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 am
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

After she had stopped speaking she had seen the human she had seen at the Broken Axe earlier. He looked like a grizzled old battlemage but he still seemed to give off a powerful sense of magic. He had come before her and had placed his large hand on her rounded stomach, though while she wasn't shocked at that herself, plenty of people had done that before but his eyes were different, no longer human. She saw Luc's left food shift, the warrior elf seemingly cooling to strike but Gwen waved a gentle hand towards him as she saw a couple girls from various races grab the human off her all the while his eyes stared into her. She knew that the sun elf was ready to leap at her defense but her signal meant to show that she didn't want him to get involved

After Jareth was dragged away, Gwen turned to Viper. "You're right there I've never seen a human do... that." I'd think you're right a disguise would work. I'd just need to do a little spellcraft. " Gwen finishes but willing a spellbook to her hand.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 pm
"Strange ones should know to keep their hands off of things that don't belong to them..." Lucan growled under his breath. The runes may be needing repair, but the blade was sharpened. The human's filthy hands had no right to touch the daughter of a noble, minor or not. The short daughter in question had stopped him before he was able to do anything about it. Surely she must have remembered his quick temper. Still, he was angry about that happening. Next time, he would do better to prevent undesirables from approaching Gwenhwyr and her child how they so choose.

It wasn't just duty to her parents to keep her safe until they would return, but out of protection for Gwen. She did not treat him the way her parents would. In a way, it was nice, sweet even. She was the first to ever show concern for him in a long time. He wished to return the favor whenever possible. He'd be dammed if something were to happen to her. In any case, he did not like the orc's thinking at all. Unfortunately, he would hold his tongue. It wasn't his place to tell her that he believed it best to just tell her mother and father the truth.

---------------
Viper 9000
Fallen Akari-Chan
Zetsu-Hon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Nodding in the direction of the room Jareth had been dragged off into Viper adds. "Sir Jareth owns an impressive library here in town. You might ask him when he's done if you have trouble finding the correct mixture. The only library near here that might rival his would be whatever is left in Meddlin Manor."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

WilowFox

Thirteenth Kitten

2,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:18 pm
At that moment a young woman stumbled into the common room of the Devilish Damsel. Soft looked rather worse for the wear with her clothing torn & several half healed injuries. As she tried to avoid falling from her stumble her hand clutched reflexively at her slightly rounded belly seeking to protect it should she not recover.

Realizing people were staring she spoke up. "Umm I couldn't help but over hear someone asking about an illusion potion. I might be able to help, my mother taught me how to make a basic one before I left home."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:17 am
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

"I should have everything I need. " Gwen says as she withdraws some more ingrediants. "just need some water first." She walks slowly towards the small kitchenette which lucky for her had a pump build right in. After a few struggling moments she had drawn enough water for her she lit a small fire under it with a quick spell before adding the ingrediants.

"Although... This copy of the book was my old masters, its missing a vital page describing a peculiar herb."  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Although she would have loved to look over Gwen's shoulder and learn a little bit about the alchemy process at hand, Viper's maternal instincts kicked in upon seeing the Soft's ragged appearance.

"You should be more worried about yourself than somebody making an illusion potion. Are you alright? What attacked you?" The expectant orc asked, retreating to the front counter where she dug around for a healing potion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:35 pm
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Although she would have loved to look over Gwen's shoulder and learn a little bit about the alchemy process at hand, Viper's maternal instincts kicked in upon seeing the Soft's ragged appearance.

"You should be more worried about yourself than somebody making an illusion potion. Are you alright? What attacked you?" The expectant orc asked, retreating to the front counter where she dug around for a healing potion.

I'm sorry my party went into raid one of the tombs nearby and while I made camp. I don't know what happened to them but a bunch of undead creatures came out of the tomb & headed straight for me. I got away but I had to use a lot of my healing potions, I think some of the creatures had rot on their claws when they struck me.  

WilowFox

Thirteenth Kitten

2,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:42 am
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Whilst she had to let the potion simmer for a while. Gwen had heard the plight of the woman who had just come in. She made her way to her and looked over the wounds. "I'm no healer but I've learned a thing or two about these things over the years. What sort of undead were they? Ghouls, skeletons?" Gwen asked Soft as she looked over her. She knew that wounds from undead usually carried disease and worse from ghouls.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:26 pm
Fallen Akari-chan
Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Whilst she had to let the potion simmer for a while. Gwen had heard the plight of the woman who had just come in. She made her way to her and looked over the wounds. "I'm no healer but I've learned a thing or two about these things over the years. What sort of undead were they? Ghouls, skeletons?" Gwen asked Soft as she looked over her. She knew that wounds from undead usually carried disease and worse from ghouls.

"Ghouls I think, they looked like skeletons with skin stretched over them & there was some stuff on their fingers that I couldn't tell if it was mold or grave wrappings." She shuddered as she said this, she didn't think she ever be able to go near so much as a pet cemetery after this.  

WilowFox

Thirteenth Kitten

2,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am
WilowFox

Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

WilowFox

"Sounds like a ghoul to me. We should get a doctor or a real healer in here to take a look at these wounds. I can do my best but there is only so much my potions can do." Gwen had pulled a vial from her belt and gently held Soft's arm and put a few drops of a red liquid onto the wound.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 pm
Fallen Akari-chan
WilowFox

Viper 9000

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

WilowFox

"Sounds like a ghoul to me. We should get a doctor or a real healer in here to take a look at these wounds. I can do my best but there is only so much my potions can do." Gwen had pulled a vial from her belt and gently held Soft's arm and put a few drops of a red liquid onto the wound.

"Thank you, my mother taught me a lot about potions and healing but I'magraid ghoul wounds never came up. I don't think she expected me to take up with an adventuring band." She sighed a bit in relief as the potion worked it's magic on her arm, the wounds on her legs were worse but after running for almost a full day she couldn't really feel much beyond a general sort of pain in them.  

WilowFox

Thirteenth Kitten

2,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Viper guided the injured half dyrad towards an unoccupied chair and propped her legs up on a nearby shelf so she could get a better look at the injuries to her legs.

About that time Runk returned with a half full healing potion. "All left," he states, handing the bottle off to his mate. "It will have to do." She answers, giving the half ogre a quick kiss before turning her attention back to the injured mother-to-be. "The potion's magical properties should fend off any infection assuming the wound in still fairly new. Where did you and your group encounter these ghouls? We need to get word to the city watch."

While she was retired from adventuring, Viper really did enjoyed the excitement and danger it brought.  
The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff