Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
The Fluffy Quotient Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:58 pm
My score is 36 including everyone's critera. I lost a lot of points on the guide things. I'm sorry if one of my spirit guides is a tiger and another is a wolf. As far as the wolf goes I was really very surprised when he started showing up and even a little unhappy about it, but he's pretty insistent and he's taught me a lot of things, so I gladly lose points on the fluffy meter for him. Yes and the more guides than a bank account number too redface redface .....There was a time when I was like "people who have more than one or two 'spirit guides' are definately making them up," and as if to show my thinking entirely wrong in about six years I've gone from having one angel guide and an occasional fairy vistor to gaining a tiger, a male guide, a wolf, and another female guide. I know that's a lot of guides 5 constant guides and 1 aquantance that flitters in and out where and where she pleases. I know that is really rather fluffy indeed, but oh well, I see them and talk with them and I take a lot of comfort in them so whatever, its more than worth the fluffy points  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:03 am
Is the puma a very common totem animal?  

Memento Mortalis Es

RubyAshes
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:05 am
Manhattan

I say your cool on that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:45 am
RubyAshes
Manhattan

I say your cool on that one.

Good. I wouldn't care if it was, because it came to me during a vision during a sweat. I had an intense psychic experience during my first ever sweat, which was completely unexpected to everybody. I'm going to research some stuff that I've been putting off for far too long now.  

Memento Mortalis Es

Memento Mortalis Es

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:50 am
Holy fork in the road!

http://ladyhawkesite.tripod.com/Totem.htm#Puma

That is SO me! I had no idea!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:50 am
Manhattan
Holy fork in the road!

of course, keep in mind that totems, Power Animals, etc. often embody characteristics that we ought to emulate more, rather than ones that match our personality already. ^_^.  

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Memento Mortalis Es

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:55 am
AvalonAuggie
Manhattan
Holy fork in the road!

of course, keep in mind that totems, Power Animals, etc. often embody characteristics that we ought to emulate more, rather than ones that match our personality already. ^_^.

I know. I meant that, but was too amazed to speak coherently. Which I don't do most of the time anyway, come to think of it...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:17 am
I actually thought I'd be alot fluffier. For someone who started with the fluffiest authors and friends, I think I did pretty well.

20. yay. lol. Could be less fluffy though, but it is a start.  

[(~Callista~)]

Triste Morningstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:26 am
If there's anything I like about Paganism in general, though, it's the natural aspect. I like nature because it's cold and unforgiving and generally a b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:33 am
Ges
*Nods* Okay good, that's what I was hoping. I was afraid it was simply for following them, not the misconceptions.

Oh no, I firmly believe that there is very little so fluffy that someone can't seriously and profoundly believe in it or follow it. Ravens, wolves, big cats, dark Goddesses, and other such common fluffy elements aren't fluffy in and of themselves, they're fluffy because of the perceptions ill-educated people have of them and the frequency with which they appear. Likewise, as long as one is approaching ones spiritual and religious life with care, attention, and honesty, there's nothign wrong with falling into what appears to be a fluffy category. As I ranted before, one or two fluffy characteristics does not a fluff make; it's the conglomeration of ill thought out practices and beliefs and a refusal to approach those beliefs with logic and criticism.

My friend, the one with the bird first name and tree last name, is also a follower of the Morrigan. She and one of her sigoths (who also worships the Morrigan, but as lover) has filled me in on how embarrassed she often feels when people come up to her and gush about how wonderful and kind and gentle the Morrigan was, which was part of why I included that bullet point.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Mystic Flower Petals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:39 am
I'm like, 16 or 18.

Unless you consider 3.2 honor roll. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:06 pm
I was wondering if someone could put the following web site through the test. I'd do this myself but I have alot of work to do.

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/chaney/191/index.htm

Thx.  

[(~Callista~)]

Supertheory

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:00 pm
Hmm, I scored a 31 without Tristes additions, and 41 with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:08 am
[(~Callista~)]
I was wondering if someone could put the following web site through the test. I'd do this myself but I have alot of work to do.

Thx.

Although it cites the U.S. Army's description of it in the FAQ, it also cites Murray; it also jumps between Wicca being an old religion and Wicca being a "reconstruction".

Needless to say, I didn't read much farther- I'm sick enough.  

Jameta

RubyAshes
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:36 pm
[(~Callista~)]

Thx.

*flushes it down the toilet*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out