Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The never ending Waltz (Lou/Amphi) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:15 pm
Her heart sorta of dropped right there, her body refusing the temptation to move away, because of her embarrassment. The words effected her more then his actions, her hands stilling over the bowl.

She was afraid to speak, afraid to ruin it. He needed her, and she would always be there for him, she was his. Whatever he needed. A friend, Someone to talk to, to tease, to mess with. Someone to share sweet kisses, to indulge in dark and secret bites of temptation with each other.

She had yet to become his lover, but she knew she wanted it. To be something else for him, and to him.

she loved him so much, she just didn't know when it happened. Afraid by telling him, that it would scare him away. She craned her neck to his kisses, hands completely dropping the bowl to rest over his now.

Her words failed her, what could she say? she couldn't say anything. She gripped her hands on his tightly, "I....." she started to say. "I..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 pm
Lou didn't know what she was trying to say. He couldn't even fathom what was going on in that pretty little head of hers. Why was she so hesitant? Here he was, letting his emotional cup runneth over, and his words were met with nervous stutters. It could have been that he was just that good, but it could've been something else.

"Whatever you want to say-" He breathed inbetween kisses. "-say it. I want to hear it."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:10 pm
She was struggling to breathe, each kiss distracted her.

She tried her hardest, and she knew Lou was. She couldn't give up on him, when he had finally said what he needed. She closed her eyes, because it helped her focus. She closed her eyes, because she was scared of what he might look like when she told him.

"I want you." She hugged his arms, "But I want you so much to need me all the time, to want me too. I told you I liked you-" she shook her head, "But it was a lie. I don't just like you. I love you." her blush deepened to a rose red.

"I want to be whatever you need me for." She breathed out, "Even...Even..." She opened her eyes again. "Even if you want me as a lover, because it's you and I'm okay with it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:09 am
What a shame that Amphi had closed her eyes. Lou's face had expressed a menagerie of emotions in such a short time span. From confidence, to a subtle pain, to... Well, shock.

Complete shock. The phrase 'I love you' was something he hadn't expected to hear in his unlifetime. Something he couldn't have been prepared for, no matter what he did. His hands pulled back from around her abruptly, a small gap slowly growing between them.

But only to turn her around, grab her face, and pull her in for a proper kiss.

His thumbs carefully carefully caressed her cheeks as he forced himself to pull back, if only momentarily. Lou's crazy eyes examined hers, taking on a more serious expression. "Out of all the filthy creatures crawling around on their bellies without casting a single glance to the world above, you picked this lousy snake in the grass. I can't guarantee you loyalty, gentle words, or pleasant dinners with small talk, and yet here you are trying to give me everything." Guilt. He felt that new emotion that had been welling up inside of him since the horrifying discovery of who he had been. "But, that doesn't mean I won't try my best to be what you need, because... I think I love you too." At least, he couldn't recall being ready to cast everything aside for another person's happiness before. Seemed like the textbook definition of love, not that he read many textbooks.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 am
She was waiting, and it hurt to wait because it was her own mind she was left with. She had no idea how to deal with it. There was a silence, and she was worried. Then she felt his presence leave, a gap.

She had ruined it. Ruined anything for them.

"Lou?" Her eyes widened as he turned her around, kissing her full on the mouth. She melted against him.

"You're not a snake." She added, wrapping her arms around Lou. "I can only give you everything..." Because that's all she had. her heart soared just a bit. "you do?" She stared up in wonder at him, "You do?" She bit her lip. "You promise?"

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:56 am
Lou smiled a genuine smile. Everyone but her would've wholeheartedly agreed with his cold-blooded comparison. It was more likely that Amphi was naive, and didn't want to see the unsavory, but maybe she saw something else in him. It was certainly a more optimistic thought. More cliche, yes, but a healthier alternative.

Her question caused the vampire to sigh and shake his head, lifting a hand to run his fingers through her loosely tied up hair. "You should know better then to ask that. I don't lie, remember?" And he hoped that no matter how much he changed, that fact stayed true. Stretching the truth? Sure. That was fine. It wouldn't have been fair to lie about something so serious, though. "Of course I promise."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 pm
Amphi nuzzled into Lou and sighed happily. Spookies totally forgotten about.

"Does this mean I'm your lover?" it was a innocent question okay.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Lou's smile morphed into a sly grin at her question. "Lover, huh?" The word was strange rolling out of his mouth, if only because his own definition for it had been very... Flat and narrow.

"That's a pretty tall order, Fish Lips. You sure you can handle something like that?" The two white tufts of hair suddenly regained their gravity-defying curl as if they had been waiting for the perfect moment to spring back up. Looked like old Lou was on a steady road to a complete comeback.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:00 pm
"Handle?" She blinked, "What makes it hard?"

Remember Lou, her defenition of lover might different. "Doesn't that mean we sleep in the same bed together?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:40 pm
Lou's grin widened at the question of what made it hard. "It would be easier to ask what doesn't make it hard." Oh, Lou was quite aware that she might not understand his innuendos... But she would soon enough.

"There's much more you can do in a bed then just sleep, you know." His hands started to wander, happily touching any bare skin his fingers could cross. "I'd be happy to show you a couple of those things tonight." Desperate for affection he might have been, but patience came natural to him when it came with a big payoff.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 pm
She was so lost at you Lou. So lost.

and there was a lot of bare skin to be touched, thanks to bikini top, little shorts and apron.

"Lou...Lou what are you doing..." She blushed, "You want me to stay the night...tonight then?"

Cause she would.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:26 pm
"Im touching you, of course." He cooed. "That warm, soft bare skin."

Instead of answering her question right away, the boil just... Scooped her up off her feet and carried her over to the bed. "I think-" Lou started, gently depositing her on the mattress. "-that nothing would make me happier right now then to watch you sleep." Well, there were a couple things that would come pretty close, but this option still had top rank.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm
jdslkfjkfjlkdsjflksdj

Amphi squeaked and her arms clung to his neck. "L...Lou!" She blinked as she was set on the bed and started grabbing sheets because covering and...

"sleep?" She stared at him and then..."O..Oh okay I can do that?" Then she closed her eyes, and her eyebrows drew down and she pursued her lips....

She was totally awake though.

"Are you watching?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 pm
Lou's eyebrows raised as she just assumed the sleeping position.

... That hadn't been exactly what he had in mind.

When she asked him if he was watching, he laughed. "Yeah, but I'm gonna need to watch you for a couple more minutes to achieve maximum happiness levels." Meanwhile, Lou crawled up on the bed with her, slithering his way into the sheets.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm
"Oh okay.." She whispered and kept her eyes firmly shut. Even while he moved around the bed.

And then she felt cold...because well he was under the sheets with her now, and a eye cracked open.

"That's not watching me sleep, what are you doing...." She pulled the sheets up to look at him underneath.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff