Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Commons Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice saw Kuro quickly drag away the blonde boy. 'Wonder what they are talking about...' She pondered. Alice turned to Helga and gave a light curtsy to her too. "Yes, I agree, I think we should be going now." She replied. "Well, Taur, Kuro, and you two gentlemen, I bid you people a fair day." Alice said as gave a small bow.

User Image

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro's face now adorned with a slight frown as she watched Nixon compose himself. 'I am not comfortable with others,' was what he had said. She actually had no idea. She nodded, placing an assuring hand on his shoulder and giving him a bright smile. "It's fine, Nixon. Maybe you should go to class," She suggested. She averted her gaze back to the group and noticed Helga and Alice were fixing to depart. She smiled at them and gave them a wave. "It was nice meeting you guys!"

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Concerned

User Image

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

IchigoShadowX101

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:55 am
Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster

IchigoShadowX101

Keiko Yuuki

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

≼=========== ☠ ============≽

Nixon looked back at the others and wondered what they must be thinking after seeing him freak out, he hoped they would not look at him too funny. Nixon turned back and sighed,"Yeah probably best, but I am not sure what we have next," he agreed. Nixon left all of his class books in his locker but that was nearby so he could get his things on the way. "You can stay with them if you want, I did not mean to take you away from them," he said, feeling a little guilty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 am
Davey Word Hunter
User ImageUser Image
Taur
Come and taste the blades of Taur!
One taste to a customer.

"That would be me," Taur said to the new guy in a cheerful tone, "My name's Achilles, but you can call me Taur!" It seemed that he was perfectly willing to announce his name to anyone and everyone he met, regardless of how many people he met.

IchigoShadowX101

"Eh sweatdrop Well my name is Zeo its a pleasure to meet everyone " bows to them all and Achilles. "So how long have you all been here and glad to see a lot of friendly faces at least " as he hides his weaponry in their cases  

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft Helga Jurgensen gaia_angelright

Helga was flattered when Alice curtsied to her as well. She had been concerned that none of the students here will recognize her obvious superiority, but it seemed that Alice had. If this keeps up, Helga will let Alice be her friend! Naturally enough, everyone here will want to be Helga's friend, but only a very select few will achieve that lofty goal. "Likewise," Helga nonchalantly replied when Zeo had mentioned that it was a pleasure to meet her. OK, so he had said 'everyone', but Helga knew that he meant her more than anyone else. Helga then she went on to say, "As much as we would love to stay and chat, Alice and I have important things to do, and so we'll be going now. Perhaps we'll talk later." Having said that, she beckoned for Alice to follow her and started towards the main building.

Keiko Yuuki

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taur
One taste to a customer.

Taur had caught sight of Zeo's weapons. "That's an awesome sword you've got there!" he said in admiration, "I prefer battleaxes myself. Here, let me show you mine!" Taur set his large bag on the ground with a clang, opened it, and pulled out several items as he dug into his bag to take out his battleaxes. Among the items was a blue collared shirt, a couple red t-shirts, a pair of bluejeans cut-off shorts, a pair of black silk boxer undershorts, a white mesh tank top, a jersey for the Greek national soccer team, a jock strap, a can of foot spray, a handheld electronic solitaire game, a worn copy of 'The Iliad' in the original Homeric Greek, and what appeared to be a girlie magazine. The cover of the magazine had a photo of a very plump woman in a string bikini that seemed to be on the verge of bursting from the strain. Once Taur had removed enough things to get to his battleaxes, he worked them out of the bag and triumphantly held them in his hands for Zeo to see. "I call this one 'Slice 'em'," Taur informed Zeo while briefly lifting the ax in his right hand, and then lifted the ax in his left hand while adding, "And I call this one 'Dice 'em'." He paused, took a closer look at the battleaxes, and then switched hands before repeating the gestures while saying, "'Slice 'em' and 'Dice 'em'!" Apparently the battleaxes were so identical that even Taur had trouble with telling them apart.

IchigoShadowX101

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice smiled and waved a goodbye. "I hope we will meet again everybody." She said as she gave a curtsy. She then walked towards the main building with Helga. Since Alice didn't want to walk in silence, she tried to spark a conversation. "Excuse me, Helga, if you don't mind me asking. Where are you from?" Alice inquired.

User Image

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

IchigoShadowX101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro smiled, shaking her head. "It's no big deal," She replied. She turned and waved to the others before setting off inside the main building.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Alright

User Image

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

"I'm from a large community of Valkyrie near Asgard. I doubt that you have heard of it," Helga replied to Alice with an indulgent smile. That was the same answer that she had given to Kuro and Nixon. This time, however, she prompted, "And where are you from, Alice?"

Keiko Yuuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:59 am
Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster

IchigoShadowX101

Keiko Yuuki

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

Nixon gave a nervous smile toward the crowd and a small wave before walking away with Kuro. He was really glad he had a friend like Kuro, infact he was glad he finally had a group of friends he was kinda comfortable with. He dug out his locker key from his leather jacket and walked back into the main building.

*exit*

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice pondered on the name Asgard, but nothing came to mind. "I'm sorry Helga, I haven't heard of it before." She said apologetically. Helga then asked Alice where she lived. "I'm from England." Alice stated.

User Image

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

"Asgard is the home of the Norse gods and goddesses, under the leadership of Odin All-Father," Helga explained to Alice in much the same way as she had for Kuro and Nixon. When Alice said that she was from England, Helga nodded and said, "Ah yes! England! A lovely country, or so I've been led to believe. I can't say that I have ever been to England, but as I understand it, England is a good place to visit." A hint of a smile came to her lips as she added, "The Norse were frequent visitors to England, but not so much now as they have been in the past." The Norse 'visitors' in the past that she had referred to had been the bands of Viking warriors that had been in the habit of raiding the coastal villages of England. Obviously the time of the Viking raiders was long past, hence Helga's remark to the effect that the Norse do not visit England as often as they had in the past.

As they approached the main building, Helga looked up in the direction of the fourth floor. Ordinarily she would just fly up to the floor that she wanted, but she wasn't going to this time for two reasons. First, it was not a good idea to just fly through a window if you did not know exactly what was on the inside. Second, she really didn't want to carry Alice up to the fouth floor. If Helga flew up, she would have to wait for Alice to catch up with her, and take the risk of Alice getting lost somewhere along the way. The only practical option was for her to walk up the stairs with Alice. Pausing at the entrance to the building, Helga remarked out loud, "There are only four flights of stairs for us to climb. No problem!" She had said that to encourage herself as much as to encourage Alice.

Keiko Yuuki

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 pm
Davey Word Hunter
User ImageUser Image
Taur
One taste to a customer.

Taur had caught sight of Zeo's weapons. "That's an awesome sword you've got there!" he said in admiration, "I prefer battleaxes myself. Here, let me show you mine!" Taur set his large bag on the ground with a clang, opened it, and pulled out several items as he dug into his bag to take out his battleaxes. Among the items was a blue collared shirt, a couple red t-shirts, a pair of bluejeans cut-off shorts, a pair of black silk boxer undershorts, a white mesh tank top, a jersey for the Greek national soccer team, a jock strap, a can of foot spray, a handheld electronic solitaire game, a worn copy of 'The Iliad' in the original Homeric Greek, and what appeared to be a girlie magazine. The cover of the magazine had a photo of a very plump woman in a string bikini that seemed to be on the verge of bursting from the strain. Once Taur had removed enough things to get to his battleaxes, he worked them out of the bag and triumphantly held them in his hands for Zeo to see. "I call this one 'Slice 'em'," Taur informed Zeo while briefly lifting the ax in his right hand, and then lifted the ax in his left hand while adding, "And I call this one 'Dice 'em'." He paused, took a closer look at the battleaxes, and then switched hands before repeating the gestures while saying, "'Slice 'em' and 'Dice 'em'!" Apparently the battleaxes were so identical that even Taur had trouble with telling them apart.

IchigoShadowX101

"Hm nice axes well I will at least be fair and show you my sword but the other weapon I have I can't show only for battle purposes". Zeo takes out his sword as the air starts getting distorted as the blade is blood red with a black dragon engraved on the sides " See this sword its kind of attached to me or well only I can use it but its name is Neo Breaker ". Looks at Taur trying to figure out which one is slice and dice as he waves to Helga " Okay see you later "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taur
One taste to a customer.

"That's an awesome name for a sword!" Taur stated, "And it looks like it could break a lot of things! And you say that it only works for you? That's cool. Keeps your enemies from using your own weapon against you. Is it some kind of magic that does that?" As Taur began to put his things back into his pack, he went on to say, "There's nothing fancy about 'Slice 'em' and 'Dice 'em'. Just high quality and reliable forged steel! They were forged in my home village by a master weaponsmith. He's the best there is!" That was saying a lot about the weaponsmith. Due to the aggresive nature of Minotaurs in general, quality weapons are always in high demand among them, and to be called the best among those who made weapons happened to be high praise indeed.

IchigoShadowX101

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

"Asgard sounds wonderful." Alice commented. Alice smiled as she complimented her home country. "Yes, England is a lovely country indeed." Once she approached the main building with Helga, she paused next to her. "Four flights of stairs? Sounds easy enough." She replied. But, the only reason Alice had said that was to motivate them. She never had to walk up four flights of stairs everyday, of course.

User Image

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for a while!

Davey Word Hunter

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces