Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Gaia is in a terrible state... Guild Future? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:50 pm
Nights-Rune
I agree with the people that don't like it Gaia isnt making smart business moves. I just, I don't even know anymore.
It's okay to not know what to do with things when it's out of ones control.

I mean, it's not like many people know what to do with irl current economy anyway (like that US government spending problem). People all just want to have a decent living, but it's hard to do that when people want to live a better life.

And, of all the jobs/schools I've been to, ideas/suggestions are always encouraged. That's why Site Feedback is always crucial (if used correctly, that is). Any ideas that'll help lessen the burden (on both Gaia's and users' parts) would be great. It's just a matter of figuring out what that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:59 pm
just got stable internet today  

GLJordan

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:41 am
Yen Quest
Nights-Rune
I agree with the people that don't like it Gaia isnt making smart business moves. I just, I don't even know anymore.
It's okay to not know what to do with things when it's out of ones control.

I mean, it's not like many people know what to do with irl current economy anyway (like that US government spending problem). People all just want to have a decent living, but it's hard to do that when people want to live a better life.

And, of all the jobs/schools I've been to, ideas/suggestions are always encouraged. That's why Site Feedback is always crucial (if used correctly, that is). Any ideas that'll help lessen the burden (on both Gaia's and users' parts) would be great. It's just a matter of figuring out what that is.

It just feels as a human race we are reaching this sort of pivitol moment where either only the rich are saved or we all wake up and become better and closer and nicer.

I dunno. It feels as though the world is in a mini state of utter chaos with a thin venere of apparent control.

eh its all just too much you know. All I wanna do is eat well, sleep well, game and have my cats. I don't think its to much to ask that people are fed clothed and housed as a basic requirement.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:57 am
Nights-Rune
It just feels as a human race we are reaching this sort of pivitol moment where either only the rich are saved or we all wake up and become better and closer and nicer.

I dunno. It feels as though the world is in a mini state of utter chaos with a thin venere of apparent control.

eh its all just too much you know. All I wanna do is eat well, sleep well, game and have my cats. I don't think its to much to ask that people are fed clothed and housed as a basic requirement.
I think it's just a matter of putting out the effort to care for people, but done in the right way. There are too many people on the extreme end of being too content, and/or wanting too much, so it's hard to break out of the cycle on your own when you're one of the few who sees beyond the entertainment value of most things that are being advertised to teens today.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

The Pink Piper

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:42 pm
The guild industry needs revival. There are so many unwanted and abandoned guilds. I created my guild, Guild4Sale, to help eliminate the risk of guilds getting abandoned. We sell unwanted guilds at a discounted price to people who will actually use them. I encourage your guild to keep running and for everyone to keep staying active. Despite the changes that Gaia keeps going through, we need to keep the guild industry going.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 pm
I'm starting to worry, based on activity of late, that the guild's future has been decided, already. sad It's not too late, is it?  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 pm
Nights-Rune

I'm really drawn to the following story as of late.
It's a very different way of composing a story
that seems to have a different sort of creative
space to it. Tell me what you think:

( write a PM and let me know how you've been )

∞

"Let me tell you a story.

About a girl. About a dream.

A story about endings and what comes after the void."

Lies Eternal

///////

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:46 am
Lyekka
Nights-Rune

I'm really drawn to the following story as of late.
It's a very different way of composing a story
that seems to have a different sort of creative
space to it. Tell me what you think:

( write a PM and let me know how you've been )

∞

"Let me tell you a story.

About a girl. About a dream.

A story about endings and what comes after the void."

Lies Eternal

///////

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is great!  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:24 pm
I can't leave Gaia until Gaia actually shuts down or if I quit, so I guess I will leave myself in your care.

Sorry I haven't been as active. RL stuff and nanowrimo consumed my activity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:31 pm
dah fuzzinator of dewm!
I can't leave Gaia until Gaia actually shuts down or if I quit, so I guess I will leave myself in your care.

thats ok I don't want to leave Gaia I want to see them turn this around. I grew up here and its like my home! sweatdrop  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:33 pm
Nights-Rune
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

thats ok I don't want to leave Gaia I want to see them turn this around. I grew up here and its like my home! sweatdrop

Me too. I think I joined when I was twelve. And... Jeeze. When March 20th of 2014 comes, I will have spend ten years here.

Good Christmas. I feel like an genuine oldbie.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:47 am
dah fuzzinator of dewm!
Nights-Rune
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Me too. I think I joined when I was twelve. And... Jeeze. When March 20th of 2014 comes, I will have spend ten years here.

Good Christmas. I feel like an genuine oldbie.

I have been here for 10 years gonk I am so old. I really don't what is best to do. So yeah everyone wants the guild to stay open which it will but nox had a commerce section planned that now cant happen and any contests we hold will be pretty darn pointless sad  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:34 pm
I plan on staying til the site goes down in flames.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 am
I have been on hiatus since september can someone explain what is going on??  

Serafinariv

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:03 pm
Serafinariv
I have been on hiatus since september can someone explain what is going on??

Well basically the market has been crashed because they keep releasing flyns booty. Also they wont let up on sales. They are banning people for mentioning the CEO by name. its been a debarkle...  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff