Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] It's NOT a date... (Rosy x Zel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 pm
Zel nodded his head and chuckled. "Sure, we can go snag some food." Handing her the box that contained her hat he smiles. "Because I could use something to eat myself."

Taking his bags he headed out of the store, waiting for Rosy to catch up before turning to look at her. "Alright, lead the way!"

He knew where the food court was, sure, but he didn't know what her favorite place was.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:33 pm
Rosy chuckles as she takes the box, then smiles up to Zel. Grabbing him around the wrist as best as she can, she leads him towards the stairs to the first level where all the food would be. She kept quiet for the most part, hoping the conversation about prom wouldn't come back up. Pushing her hair from her face, she chews on her lip as she debates with herself for a moment.

Honestly, she didn't know what to say at the moment.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:44 pm
Zel ran through several different conversation options before finally settling on something that he hoped would break the ice that was starting to form again as they made it down the stairs toward food.

"Rosy... I need ghoul advice." Zel admitted openly as they walked along.

"Amarus and I haven't really been talking lately. Admittedly I've been spending more time studying than anything. I know Prom is a big deal - and I know I need to ask her... but..." he chewed the side of his cheek. "How do ghouls like to be asked to these sort of things? The only ghouls I've known were family friends and I never really thought of such things..."

He looked down at her with a weak chuckle. "Any thoughts?"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm
Rosy just floated in one spot for a moment as she stares at Zel, utterly shocked actually. He, the one with a ghoul was asking her for advice? This made her blink a few times before her cheeks darken as she shakes her head "Sorry Zel, I'm the wrong ghoul to ask honestly. I don't know the first thing about any of this. Dancing, boilfriends, dating, this is all new to me." she pauses as she points to her head "Remember, I don't even want to come to this prom. But none of you are really giving me a choice." she pouts at him as she place her hands on her hips.

Going quiet, she looks down as she thinks over what he honestly said. She was being truthful, but she honestly felt bad for not even trying to give him some advice. With a small shrug, she just looks back up "Why not just be upfront and ask? What is the honestly the worse thing that can happen? She just say no? I mean if she is your ghoulfriend, she'll go with without a shadow of a doubt." she gives a small smile before she chuckle "I mean...if I were asked by...." she pauses then shakes her head.

"Nevermind..."

Without another word, she floats down the rest of the stairs and moves towards an empty table.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:58 pm
Zel felt a little bad about getting her all worked up over Prom again. Walking over to the table he put his stuff in one of the chairs and scratched the back of his head for a moment.

"Look... Sorry for bringing up Prom again - I know that you feel like we're forcing you to go... And I guess we kind of are. I know it doesn't seem fair right now, but I promise you - you will have fun. If nothing else we can all hang out together and it won't even be like we're at a party." Smiling warmly at her, he patted her arm lightly. "I won't even try to figure out who you really want to ask you to Prom - even if I have my guesses."

Looking at the array of places to eat, he motioned toward them. "Pick one, my treat again."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:51 pm
Rosy shrugs for a moment as she attempts to brush off the conversation about prom. Ignoring everything Zel said about it and focused on the fact that he was once again buying. Really? Why was he being this sweet to her? With a smile, she slips from her chair before she moves towards the eye scream of Casket Rottens. Her smile only grows even bigger as she looks over the different flavors before she turns to Zel.

"Could I get a three scoop of Blood-berry eye scream?"

Eye scream, what better way to make a ghoul feel better?

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 pm
Zel's eyes widened only slightly when she asked for three scoops of the Blood-berry, but then, he'd upset her and that's what ghouls did when they were upset right? Cry and eat eye scream? With a shrug he chuckles and nods. "Yeah, I think that'll be fine." Though, he did wonder where she put it all away.

Then he remembered that she was a ghost - and then it made all the sense in the world. It didn't matter what she ate - it wasn't like she was going to gain any weight, being not-living and all.

Moving over to the counter. He ordered her three scoops of the blood-berry, and he got his usual Frozen Brimstone. Paying he brought her her eye scream and chuckled. "Dig in!"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:15 pm
To say Rosy was a happy ghoul was an understatement. Grinning like a mad creeper, she takes her cup of three scoops and digs into it. The whole time humming as she does a little dance of her own in her seat. She completely forgotten Zel was sitting there, or that they were out where they could be seen.

It was just here and her blood-berry eye scream.

All was good at the moment.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Zel just stood there, his own eye scream forgotten for the moment, as he stared, mouth agape at Rosy as she completely zoned him out and went into her own little magical world of blood-berry eye scream. Watching her dance in her seat as she ate, he half expected her to have a little song to go with it. You know... "Just me and my eye scream, do-do-do. Just me and my eye scream, don't care about you..."

Giving her time to have fun, he slowly ate his own eye scream, watching her as she basically turned into a saccharine nightmare. Zel was sure of one thing - if she and Siku were a thing... Which he was slowly coming to suspect, then Siku was either extremely happy, or completely wasted on Rosy.

Sadly, Zel was pretty sure it was the later.

Clearing his throat finally, he smirked. "So, uhm... Should I leave you two alone?"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:32 pm
Rosy was still in her own little head until she heard Zel clear his throat. Looking up, she blinks a couple of time before she shakes her head "No, its fine! I just really like blood-berry eye scream. I wasn't allowed to eat it alot at the coven, so when I ca,e to the mual I always tired to grab some I could." she gives a weak chuckle as she pops another spoonful into her mouth. The dancing stopped, but she was still humming to herself.

Inside though, she was dancing.

"So what did you want to do after we finish the eye scream?" she looks to him, curious as she chews on the tip of her spoon for a moment. Her bangs falling into her face for a moment before she push them away.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 pm
Zel nods slowly, it was understandable then that she would want to enjoy it now. Finishing up his, he shrugged again, dumping the cup and spoon into the trash nearby before heading back over to lean on the table.

"I'm not sure, I really didn't have any plans, kinda figured we'd go wherever fate conspired."

Honestly, he wasn't even sure what to do at the maul that didn't involve a book store.

"Thoughts?"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:56 pm
Rosy kept quiet as she thought for a few minutes, tapping her spoon against her mouth for a moment. She was trying to come up with something he never done, and might actually enjoy. After a moment, her eyes lit up as a smile forms across her face. It should have been the first thing that came to her mind, after all it was Zel. There was no way he even tried a video game before, after all, he didn't know where most of the hottest stores were in the maul. So there was no way he knew about video games.

Giving him a grin, she chuckles "We need to head over to Web Buys, and pick you up something real quick. You have a PreCee right?" if he did, this would make things so much easier.

Finishing off the last off her eye scream, she stands moving over to toss her trash away. Turning her eyes back to Zel, she was still grinning.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 pm
"Yeah, I use it for homework and to browse the Web for research." Zel said, raising a brow a moment. He wasn't sure what they needed to get for him at Web Buys, but he wasn't about to argue with her. He was after all - letting her guide him around the maul.

Finishing his own eye scream and tossing it into the trash, he motioned for her to lead on. "Well then, by all means - lead the way."

He'd let her surprise him - she seemed to be in that mode.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 am
Taking Zel's hand, she pretty much ran them through the maul entrance doors. She was grinning from one pointy ear tot he other as she led him down the cracked sidewalk towards Web Buys. Slowing up just a little, she pauses just outside the doors as she looks to Zel "Okay, no stopping, straight to the PreCee Gaming section." pulling the door open, she steps aside so he can go in ahead of her.

She was actually pretty excited about this, because maybe just maybe, it will help Zel understand there was more to their afterlife then just books.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 am
Zel didn't argue, he did exactly as she'd told him and moved straight for the PreCee Gaming section. He did know there were games you could play on your PreCee - he just wasn't big on them because they detracted from the time he could spend studying or reading. But he had a feeling he wasn't about to have a choice in the matter.

But that was okay. Rosy was a friend and he was pretty sure she wasn't going to steer him wrong.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces