Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro Yuki

Kuro nodded at the teacher. "I totally forgot about class! And I'm so, sooo sorry Mr. Halcyon. It won't happen again," She apologized once more. She turned to look at Anzu and Kenji, "I-" But she was stopped when she saw Raiden walk up to the group. She turned to look at him and listened to what he had to say. Oh... so the boy is a student here... That clears things up... It was good to know that Ayakashi was a student at the academy and that he wasn't lying. But when Raiden said something about his father having a bad migraine, she spoke up. "... What's coming? And... don't migraines come from the brain? Aren't they usually caused by something like lack of sleep or eating or even stress?" She didn't know much about the headmaster, due to her only being at the academy for a few months. Kuro followed Raiden's gaze to the front gate, wondering what could appear.

Delta Ein

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:53 am
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Delta Ein

coffin of sweet death

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Jean Renè looks at Raiden as he walked up to them. She smiles big, opening her mouth to say something but then shuts it closed, listening to Raiden's report on the cross dressing boy. She listens to what he had to say about Ayakashi but then was startled when he said that the headmaster had a terrible migraine. She also knew where the headmaster's bad migraines come from. And she fears that the thing that is coming isn't just some youkai. She opens her mouth to speak aloud but then shut it closed once more due to Kuro talking. She looks at her and makes a sour face. "No, stupid," Jean Renè retorts to Kuro Yuki. "The headmaster rarely gets terrible migraines," She stated matter-of-factly. "He mostly gets it due to him being able to sense auras, and evil auras give him migraines. Geez, don't you know anything?" She scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:15 am
Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Delta Ein

coffin of sweet death

Halcyon

Hearing the apologies of students again Cyon just simply nodded more intrigued that Raiden had already went to his father for information. From what the boy stated Konpaku was not the issue. "I understand, I will begin to patrol the grounds immediately" The feline stated as he turned to leave the group. "Miss le blanc" Halcyon issued firmly as another retort came from her lips. The teacher padded toward the window and jumped out. Landing at a start he began to search the grounds leaving the students to there own devices. If the headmaster was feeling something off it was definitely cause for concern.

Halcyon exit

((Sorry for the abrupt exit but my pc broke and i am barely having time to borrow someone elses let alone get on))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:16 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden nodded at the teacher as he began to exit and search the campus. Raiden himself was awfully worried about this whole mess too. He looked at Ayakashi and said, "Look, this doesn't mean you are off the hook. You'll be under close surveillance." Although his father did say that Ayakashi was a student at the academy, he was still suspicious. The boy could be posing as a student, spying on the academy and school, in search of the Tengoku. He wanted to be sure that no harm will come into the city. Better safe than sorry, right? He looked at the front gate again, as if a part of him was anticapting some new form of youkai bursting in and attacking everything. He then looked at the other students surrounding him, waiting for what they have to say about all this.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

(out of crack: haha it's np!)

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Aya_224

Delta Ein

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:50 am
User Image

,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,___________________________________________________
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|__________________________________________________/

Ayakashi Konpaku

The half ghost tilt his with his right index finger on his lips like he was thinking and yet confused at the same time. He had no idea what was going on. He could understand this was a school. Where the half ghost came from, he never attended school. There was only one school or should he say teacher for that matter. Being raised by his parent that we both female and servant to a princess or mistress, he learn to be an elegant and perfect butler maid as he could. Why he dress like this was another story. It'll come when the story is foretold. In the meantime, the half ghost just look and listen to the bunch with confusion. So he's enroll to this academy or whatever? It sound like it. But he doesn't remember apply for a silly school like this. Applied or no applied, the half ghost doesn't have a place to say. He have yet to hear where he'll be staying or maybe who he'll be serving. It's like a trait or a personality in him to serve someone. But again, it was another story.

"So what will happen to me? What I'm going to do or where I'm going to go?"

___________________________________________________,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,
\__________________________________________________|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Delta Ein

coffin of sweet death

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

Jean Renè jumps as the teacher called out to her. "I'm sorry... again," She says bowing again as he walked away. She stands up straight and looks at Raiden as he gave a warning out to Ayakashi. She then listens to Ayakashi as he asked a question. "Well, since you're a student here," She answers, "You're going to have to sign up for classes. And since you said you're all lost and don't know how you got here and whatever, I'm assuming you don't have a home or apartment. So you'll be in a dorming with another student. I mean, duhh." She points at her head, making a face.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image

Kuro Yuki

Kuro bowed at the teacher as he left, saying a quiet, "Good-bye." To him. She straightened up and looked at everyone, listening to their conversation quietly. She looked at Raiden as he gave Ayakashi what seemed like another warning. She wondered why he had given Ayakashi another warning. His father had said that Ayakashi was a student at the academy, so why even bother wasting his time keeping him under watch? Maybe there was a lot left for her to learn at this academy. She looked at Ayakashi as he asked his question and then at Jean as she gave her rude remark. Kuro chose not to say anything about it; she didn't want detention after all. "Umm... Ayakashi..." She said, "Do you even know how to get back to your dimension?" That was the question she had for him earlier but he didn't answer it, so she thought this was the right time to ask again.

Delta Ein

coffin of sweet death

Aya_224

((ooc: sorry for the late reply guys sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:34 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden looked at Kuro as she asked Ayakashi a question. Still looking at her he said, "Oh yes, that is a good question, Kuro. But assuming at how confused he is, I'm thinking no." He looked at Ayakashi. "Am I right? I mean, if you did know how you'd be long gone from this dimension by now." He smirked, placing his hands back into his jean pockets and taking a lazy slouch.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

(out of crack: it's ok u b***h)
Aya_224

Delta Ein

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

Ayakashi Konpaku

It was the most obvious answer. If the half ghost knew how to get home, he would be long gone by now. If he was able to go home, he wouldn't still be around talking to these strangers, asking them and telling them things. So the half ghost have to sleep in a dorm and attend class? Never once, again, he had done such thing. The half ghost's whole life was mostly to train and be a servant. Even though at times he spend time with others like one of his parent or both to just enjoy life. But never he once went to school or academy in his world. Again, it was because he didn't have one as well. Still he yet to know what to do. Guess he'll just leave this uncomfortable atmosphere and sign himself for a dorm and classes. Until he's able to get back, he'l be sticking around. But his quest to find a way home has yet to be solved.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image

Kuro Yuki

Kuro stared at Raiden as he spoke to her, listening in silence. When he turned to look at Ayakashi, she did the same. "Ohh..." She said after he was finished. Why didn't she think of that? It was so obvious. If the boy knew how to get home, he'd by home by now. Duhh Kuro... She looked at Ayakashi, who didn't say anything at all. "Ayakashi? Do you need help signing up for classes or getting a dorm or anything? I'm happy to help you if you need any assistance." She offered kindly. She smiles at him, placing her hands behind her back. Kuro was always eager to help people in need. She loved doing it.

Delta Ein

coffin of sweet death

Aya_224

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

Ayakashi Konpaku

Guess he'll have to find a new way of living. The lifestyle he used to live by will be on hold until he get back. For now he's just a stranger from another world. It felt like he was an alien from another planet. But upon hearing one of the stranger in the group ask him if he needed help, the half ghost fold his arm with both eyes shut. He think for a moment. He would like the help but this felt like a journey only he should walk alone. Find a place to say, find classes to attend, and other unknown things he doesn't know. This place was strange. Hopefully the new lifestyle he's going to experience while being here won't affect his lifestyle he had in his home universe.

"I think I'll ride solo for a bit. I'll keep your offer in mind."

With no help at all, he'll have to learn the rope himself. But order of business is to find what to do next. First a home to say and find a way for financial income? Maybe. They said he's part of this academy. But doesn't usually school cost something? The half ghost doesn't know that or anything that is school related at all. He'll just wing it maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Still looking at Ayakashi, Raiden listened to Kuro as she talked. He raised an eyebrow as the confused boy said he will be doing it solo. "Solo?" Raiden asked skeptically. "With this huge academy campus inside of this big city, you will be going solo? And, with your knowledge of absolutely nothing of this city or the realm it's in, you will be trying to figure out things yourself?" He chuckles jeeringly. "I don't think that's such a smart idea." He shrugged. "But whatever... I guess it's up to you." He turned his attention to Jean. "We should be going to class now."

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Aya_224

Delta Ein

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro opened her mouth to speak, shutting it closed when Raiden spoke before her. She turned away from Ayakashi, looking at Raiden as he spoke. She makes a face at his snide remarks. "Raiden..." She said, unsure if it was ok to call him by that name, since she didn't know him that well. "That was rude..." Kuro turned back to Ayakashi. "Well... ok... but if you need any help or anything please let me know... Um..." She was about to ask the boy for his cellphone number but she didn't think he had one. "If you do need me, just stop by the girls' dorms after school. Or during lunch in the dining hall." She smiled at him. She then turned to Anzu and Kenji. "Same to you two. Maybe I can give you a tour of the campus later." She turned around and glanced at the main building. "I don't wanna be late to class..." She turned back around. "Do you know your classes?" She asked Anzu and Kenji.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅
Eye Color: Black /// Weapon: Away /// Status: Content

Delta Ein

Binks Sake

Rumia Scarlet224

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 am
▲ Anzu ▼

User ImageAnzu looked at Kuro as she talked. She didn't knew the girl for very long,but she surprised on how nice and helpful she was to strangers.Smiling and nodding, she says, "Thanks for helping me out! I know what my class is... but since I'm here at the school, I could probably find it myself now. Thanks again, for everything!" She glances at the main building. I guess I should be going to class now. At lunch, I'll be in the dining hall waiting for you!" She smiles wider and turns on her heel and leaves, heading to her homeroom class.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff