Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] GET DOWN FROM THERE! (Sibyl/Mot) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:23 pm
The ghoul's grin returned and she nodded her head, the light of the pumpkin sun reflecting off the pearls and jewels in her hair and making her appear to be sparkling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes."  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:26 pm
A struggled sigh escaped his lips and he relented. His hand fell to his side again, and he waved her toward the staircase back into the building.

"Fine, fine. I will take you on a treasure hunt." Actually, he had a great spot in mind. "I'm taking you to a place I've gone once before. There is a lot of random treasure to be found."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:42 pm
"YAAAAAAAY! Treasure, treasure, treasure~." Sibyl sang while she stood up again and made her way toward the stairs, taking them like a good ghoul. See, Mot? She's a good ghoul. "So where are we going, Motty?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:45 pm
Mot is so proud of you, Sibyl.

"We're going to a lake." He left fishing out of the equation. It was likely she'd be just as happy leaping into the water and digging underwater.

"Every time I go there I find lots of... things."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:51 pm
Mot just won Sibyl's heart forever.

You're her boilfriend* now, Mot. That's how much she loves you.

"A LAKE?!" Sibyl squealed with joy and ran down the stairs, cheering the whole way down.

Yes, every flight.

You're not actually her boilfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 pm
Mot blinked, stopping a moment as Sibyl squealed and ran down a few flights of stairs in a flurry of happiness. He shook his head, bewildered, and carried on after her.

He now knew her weakness, it seemed.

The journey was a little bit long, involving Mot humouring the girl with a game of Eye Spy to stop her from asking him anything like "Are We There Yet?".

The lake soon came into view, off campus some ways away. It was a calm lake... was.

"This is it!" Mot spread his arms out wide. "At the bottom of the lake is a trove of treasures!" Like boots, bottles and dirty magazines...  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:27 am
"I still don't believe you saw a ninja pumpkin." Sibyl eyed Mot suspiciously as they approached the lake, not even noticing it until Mot presented it to her.

A trove of treasures?

"YAAAAAAAY! Is it in an underwater cave?!" So exciting! She was already taking off her shoes and leggings to change into a seal. Her cloak was dropped to the ground, followed by her gloves and the little corset she wore over her dress.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:12 pm
Mot covered his eyes sudeenly as the ghoul seemed to be stripping out of her attire in a hurry. "Erm.. no. Simply along the sandy bottom of the lake, as well as floating among the fish. Attempting to do fishing here often yields results that end with minimal fish and a surplus of jun----treasure."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:24 pm
She tossed her dress aside with the rest of her clothes, finally grabbing her seal skin and putting it on. A brown 6-foot long blubbery leopard seal flopped beside Mot's feet in moments, turquoise eyes wide and round. "Fishing? Like with Kettil's poles?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:40 pm
Mot looked down at the seal sitting by his feet. A cute, flubbery and big eye'd creature....

He inner squee'd.

"Y-yep! Just like that!" He said with a smile. So she'd met Kettil. She was familiar with fishing, anyway. "I've gone fishing with him a few times now. So just like that, only this time you'll be swimming."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:19 am
Swimmies swimmies swimmies~! Sibyl rolled away from Mot and into the water, flapping her fins and looking up at the boil expectantly. He was going to join her, right?

Adventure time, Mot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:09 am
Oh Hell No.

"I uh... did not think to bring swim trunks, little lady. I do not wish to have wet clothing."

He smiled hopefully.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:33 am
"Pants dry." Sibyl said simply, blowing a few bubbles on the surface of the water. Hm...she kind of wished she was a whale so she could jump out of the water and land with a mighty splash! Oh well.

She disappeared under the surface and swam down, down, down. He said the treasure was at the bottom of the lake! She needed to go find it! This really was more fun with a companion though. Sigh, Mot. Sigh.

First she found a pretty glass bottle, surprisingly clean and a nice teal color. She squealed and picked it up in her mouth, bringing it back to the surface and leaving it on the shore by Mot's feet before disappearing again.

That seemed to be all though. Boots? Those were gross.

...That lady had no clothes on. Sibyl blinked and picked the soggy magazine up in her mouth to bring it back to Mot, tossing it at his feet and pulling herself out of the water. "I found a weird book."

Bittiface

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 pm
Oh well. He seemed to get away with it after all. Mot smiled and sat down on the shore, now that Sibyl had relented and swam deep into the water. While she was gone, he whittled away at a piece of drift wood with his wood carving knife.

Her first treasure was junk, as he figured, but he supposed a childlike ghoul like her would find it pretty. He smiled, and continued whittling, what looked to be the start of some kind of wood sculpture now.

On her second trip back, the sculpture was taking on actual form, looking much like a bear. He looked up, finding Sybil had brought back something he'd hoped she wouldn't find and return.

"yugh... um.." Mot grimaced, pushing the magazine away with the heel of his boot. "That is not something a little lady like yourself should see.."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:39 pm
Sibyl quickly hopped along on her belly closer to the reaper, looking curiously to the little figurine in his hands. What was that for? Had he done all that why she was gone? "There's naked ghouls in that book." She moved closer and closer until she flopped across Mot's lap.

A six-foot-long leopard seal, soaking wet from her swim in the lake...and she was heavy.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff