Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Preggy Art Gallery
SD's Artastic Contests!! (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 pm
haha bs.. who said I'd win? I did it just for fun to be honest (: I never ever painted a scene before! So it was sort of a challenge for myself too.

Hmm I never done commissions on Gaia before, but I'll give it a whirl.. no charge (: just leave it with me x
Is your current avvie the one you want?

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

Well I know my doodle is nothing compared to your picture, but still for your first painted picture that looks AMAZING. 3nodding

And sure why not, I don't have any pictures of my avi in this outfit. ^^  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 am
Viper 9000

thankie ;D
I'll make a start on your pic x  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

Cool! I can't wait to see what you come up with. blaugh I'm sure it will be equally as awesome as the previous picture. heart  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:00 am
Is anyone else going to submit a pic? Otherwise DDmoon will win by default. ^^; Since she's the only one that submitted a picture.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:18 am
I got mine but I have yet to scan it in as I'm juggling end of the semester stuff for school and family has been going through rough patch. xD

But like I said earlier, her picture beats mine by a long shot.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:20 am
no no.. its not fair if a win just cause I was only one that entered =/  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 pm
Aw, I still want to enter but I know the deadline's up. cat_sweatdrop All I have so far is a piccy of Scarlett...having trouble drawing Cresstus in the kneeling pose I want him in. cat_razz

If it's alright can I still post the art here even after the contest has ended? I don't want to enter it to win, I just want to share what I made. Lol. It's 'fan art', which is what I call my works since to my mind they aren't very good, but I'm having fun drawing it so that's why I wanna share. cat_3nodding

Deathstrike Darkmoon

BTW Darkmoon, I love your artwork. I read the info underneath it and it got me wanting to know who the characters are and what a Viera is. It's cool! The forest looks nice and mysterious. I like the size of the forest in relation to the characters and the pose you've got the person in.

Would you by any chance be able to post the link from the role play it's from? I would like to read it, if that is okay with you...  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:28 am
Meyaira Firespring
All I have so far is a piccy of Scarlett...having trouble drawing Cresstus in the kneeling pose I want him in. cat_razz

SD mentioned something about neverminding the deadline earlier when I was exchanging messages with him but I forgot his exact words.

And OOOOOOOO! Me wants to see it! blaugh heart Yay Scarlett and Cress fan-art! I can't wait to see how somebody else imagined them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:41 am
emotion_awesome I'm glad you like the painting! It was rather fun to do, I had that image in my head while writing too. That's how I roll (:
Oh wow! It made you interested in the Viera race?! YIPPIE! They are my favourite race out of them all really. There isn't much I don't know about them either (: such a nerd I am lol.. I was thinking of making a group RP based on their world, but I didn't think anyone would be interested. But maybe I will now whee

Also here is the links so you can read; it started off in a group RP. But since no one else was posting and the fact we both liked the story (I think SD did lol) that we moved it over to 1x1.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23696745
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23728119

I hope you enjoy the read (:  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:57 am
Meyaira Firespring

Go for it Mey. :3 I mean Viper's taking her sweet time as usual razz lol xD. I realized that not everyone can get a drawing up quickly, or has the time to. When we have a few more pictures up then I'll close the contest. smile

I may not have a deadline next time honestly. *shrug* Like I said I've never made a contest before so I don't know much about them honestly. ^^;

@Darkmoon:

Btw, is Matus an OC of yours? (along with the other men accompanying him?) I've been kind of curious about that for a while now. lol xD

Go for the group rp by the way ^^ I haven't really played FF12 much. ^^; It's kind of so-so with me. xP I liked 9 a little better. ^^; but that's just me. xP

I think it's because the licences confuse me. Instead of all the characters having a set box to build their talents in, Squeenix gave people the ability to mold the characters any way they want them. Which is cool, but..I'm not very good with that sort of thing. ^^; Also the battle system is a bit wonky xD if they were going for MMO or free roaming, they should have at least made the battle system like KH a little. *shrug*

I mean Rogue Galaxy had sort of free roaming where monsters would pop up and attack, and their battle system was really good. I dunno, it's just hard for me to grind in FF12 ^^; lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 pm
Deathstrike Darkmoon
Oh wow! It made you interested in the Viera race?!

What be this Viera race? I too am interested, mostly because I read that as Viper as first razz but I'm still curious. If both myself and MF like it, we could probably use it as a race for characters in Springfog.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:54 pm
Stardust Drifter

Yes Matus is an OC but I think of him as more of a 'filler' then a main character like Ladiu He is actually really nice o-o.. but I made him so mean in our RP haha!
Well if I do set up a group one I will explain the ins and outs of Viera life and answer questions that people have (: and AMFG!!! 9 is my fave too! Poor Kuja crying
Yeah I must admit, 12 was terrible. I only like it for the Viera.. that's it! haha

Viper 9000

Well umm, how do I explain Viera? They are mainly considered as an elven race, despite the bunny features. It's mainly because they have very nature related powers like speaking to the spirits of the forest and talking to the forest itself. They don't leave the forest at all, leaving causes a person to be considered an outcast. They can never return after that. Though obviously in rare cases they do.
They live 3 times longer then the average human. Males and females are in different sections of the forest in their own villages and never live together. So the women have their own village and the men have theirs.
There is actually three types of Viera. Veena, Rava and Feol.
Veen are the ones that are in touch with nature and stay in that one forest. Rava live among the humans and Foel are half human, half Viera.

If you want to know anymore.. don't hesitate to ask (:  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:01 pm
Na, I got an idea of what they are now. They sound sorta funny, elves with bunny features. razz  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:54 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

Viper 9000

@Darkmoon: ohh, they're out of a Final Fantasy game. I think I have seen one before now that you mention it but I was playing the game with my brother and we never did get to finish it. Sadly. cat_crying So I didn't know that much about them. Thanks so much for the links to the rps.Yeah, moving it into a one on one rp was a good idea.

I'll read through them happily~ cat_blaugh Thanks!

@Viper: I made her like an anthro-humanoid type of dragon but she's not wearing clothes. But you can't see anything and the post is completely innocent so it should be okay. I do remember that Scarlett prefers not to wear anything most of the time. cat_razz Cress is kneeling beside her and touching her belly. Or he will be when he's finished. Lol.  
Preggy Art Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff