Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm
The girl's tiny head went limp as a hand emerged from the shadows. "why are you hugging that thing?" the demon's voice spoke up once more. Her eyes glowed in the darkness, moving her hand to direct the child like a puppet with strings. "your mean't to scream at the image..." with a click of her fingers, flesh began to melt from they small body, bones turning to smoke in the air.
"Maybe I need to test you more, I thought you'd snap by now... you almost did though" the demon stayed in the shadows, deep purple eyes still staring at him "I underestimated you.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 pm
Mark watched the child fade, then stood. The blood all around the room and on himself was gone too. "I may be a coward, and yeah I almost left. I'm..doing this for myself. All my life I've been teased because I was too afraid of everything. Yet.. tonight I overcame my fear a little. That thing was kind and sweet. Yeah she had no eyes, yeah she was bleeding everywhere, but..she called me Daddy." he blushed shyly.

"I've always wanted to be a father, her words touched me. No matter how hideous she was, giving her a hug felt like the right thing to do in my heart." shaking his head he smiled to himself. He had overcome a childhood fear and Mark was glad about that, but he figured she thought he was an idiot or something.

"Look, I came here tonight to this place because I thought I wanted to belong somewhere. I thought if I could prove to the faternity that I wasn't afraid they would accept me. I walked into a trap, like the silly goofball I am. I won't lie, you're very terrifying..especially being able to pick out the fears from my mind like that. I underestimated you as well..touche I believe. I think we're tied now." he said with a gentle smile crossing his arms.

"I'm Mark Snowe by the way..you got a name demoness?" he asked with kindness. Inside he was still afraid some, but he pushed it aside.

Another bolt of lightening shot into the room as he spotted her veluptuous figure for a second. She looked kind of mad. When everything became dark again, her purple eyes were all that remained.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm
The demon was shocked by his words, a young man who was studying for bigger things wanted be a father. Everyone seemed to not even think about having a family until it was too late these days. So he came to be a strange exception it seemed. "The girl wasn't real... it was just my imagination being played out" the woman growled lightly under her breath, not moving from her spot.
This human seemed different, he didn't come here for a gimmick, he was here to make himself proud. "Tied?... you must be joking.. I could do so much more, but your heart is strong, determined... hard to break" the woman extended her hand again as she talked, twisting her fingers in a dance-like way, making them look delicate. "The human heart is a powerful force, one which a demon can't corrupt if someone is like yourself.. you fell in love with my illusion, rather then run in fear."

He then introduced himself, asking her name made her small soul shrink.. did everyone forget the legend? "You don't know my name?.... did you never hear the story little one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm
(I'm going to high light my character's words now so you can follow them easier. sweatdrop )

He was a bit confused, his heart was..strong? Mark wasn't sure what she meant but the way she spoke the demoness didn't seem to happy, or maybe she was? Every word out of her mouth seemed a bit seductive when she spoke so it was hard to follow a little.

The odd words she said made him smile. Mark was a bit flattered even though they were probably meant to be said for a different reason. "Well all I know is that this place is supposed to be cursed by a woman who eats souls. Or at least that's what the rumors I've heard stated about this place. It really gave no names..was I supposed to know your name? I was never told any legends." he asked with slight concern.

"Truth be told people just stay away from this place mainly because it's so far from town and out of the way. Are you...the only demon here? I thought your kind ran in packs or something?" Mark suddenly felt kind of sorry for her, he didn't know why though.

That made some odd sense, wouldn't she at least have an accomplice or two? Mark had thought that little demon girl was another demon working with her, he was a bit surprised earlier when it was just this demoness controlling an illusion. Biting his lip, Mark kind of didn't know what to do. Was the test over? He would keep his guard up for now just in case it wasn't.

The thunderstorm could be heard in the distance, as it was moving off to the west. Now all that remained was the soothing sound of light rain pattering upon the rooftop. The storm had moved on it seemed. Which Mark was kind of glad for, he didn't like thunder and lightening much.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm
(no no I can follow fine.. I'm just on a laptop with only 1/2 keys that work right LOL.. so I'm getting frustrated using onscreen keyboard, hence my small posts today sweatdrop )

Was that it? The legend that was supposed to describe her existence? It sounded heavily watered down over the years, a bad case of Chinese whispers. Learning of this made the woman sigh, maybe her life meant nothing anymore. Scaring humans gave her a purpose, but that seemed to gone. Even this man thought her puppet child was cute! "Is that the story they are telling now? HA... what a joke. My name is Deumos.." the woman told him, stepping into the moonlight.

He was now asking if any other creatures like herself roamed these rooms, she wished for that. "It's just me... just like your stupid story says.. but I don't eat souls" she wanted to put that error straight before anything else. "I'm the only thing bound to this place.. everything else can come and go as it wishes..... like you for example.." her elegant, clawed hand gave a flick, opening every door that led to the main one "You can go.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 pm
(Alright. ^^ Don't worry about it, you're fine smile )

Mark's heart broke slightly at her story. So..she was lonely maybe? He was definately glad the scaring was over with, but he felt kind of bad. Did he ruin her fun? After she flicked her hand and the sounds of opening doors echoed throught the mansion. Mark gently reached out and touched one of her horns again, this time softly.

"Hey..I'm sorry Deumos. I ruined your fun, tell you what the daylight is still a while away, how about we just hang out for awhile? I don't really know many people here being a new guy in town. How about we become friends? I could visit you, maybe let you scare me a little? Or maybe play cards, or something else." he said sweetly.

He smiled at her with warmth and kindness. Maybe she just needed a friend? He didn't know. "That is..if you wouldn't mind. I don't want to bruise your ego. For the record, you're pretty amazing. You knew what I was extremely afraid of instead of just making stuff up. I can tell you're a master at what you do."

She was bound to this place? That was kind of a shame. "Too bad you're bound here, otherwise maybe I would have asked if you wouldn't mind taking revenge on the guy that tricked me. Sorry..I'm not helping am I Deumos?" he frowned slightly. Mark wasn't always good with words sometimes.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 pm
She was confused to why he was acting so gentle towards her. Deumos was a beast, freak of nature, a cursed being. Why even attempted to be friendly with something like that? It made no sense to her. "You didn't spoil anything littl- I mean... Mark. When one such my self is stuck in a place like this, one must find a way to stop their mind going insane. My outlet is scaring humans, it's as simple as that." The demon move his hand away from her broken horn, more surveying his actions. "It also stops you humans from killing me.."

The front door closed up, without the woman even moving. It was almost as if she was one with this place. "I'll allow to stay once the sun comes up, you'll catch your death in this storm.." A small smirk crawled out from her mouth at his compliment "Thank you very much.. I'm glad my talents are noticed.."

Too bad she couldn't leave? It didn't matter to her, she had accepted her fate and thought nothing of it. But his idea of revenge sounded sweet. "That might still be possible if they return to find you this morning.. if they do.. I'll be sure to take revenge for myself. I am insulted they used cheap props to imitate me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm
He chuckled at her sudden change into saying his name. "Please, say what you feel comfortable saying. I don't really care." he replied and gently placed his hand in his pocket after she quietly removed it from her horn.

"Still that must get to you, not having anyone to talk to. Also, I doubt there is anyone that will want to kill you now. I know I wouldn't want to, you don't seem all that bad."

Hearing the door shut Mark was glad she seemed to be in a better mood now. Oddly he kind of found her coy smirk alluring. When she was frowning it didn't suit her. "You're welcome, I meant it though. I bet you used to easily scare off so many people without even blinking?"

He wanted to strangly know more about Deumos now. This had been one strange evening. From being scared, to being tested by the demoness, to being led around the house by an eyeless little puppet girl, to now this. The more he thought about it, the more it sounded like it would make a good plot for a novel.

"I doubt it, they've had their fun. Though..you might be able to get them when they return to remove all of the equipment." he said smiling. "Yes they did, those props aren't as alluring as you are Deumos. I doubt anybody could imitate that." he blushed shyly looking away. Why did he just say that? Oh Mark was so confused! Maybe he was getting tired.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 pm
The demoness was quite lonely in this old house, many people used to live with her there once upon-a-time, they all died long ago. But she wasn't going to admit any loneliness to him. "you get used to it, after so long you tend to not care....... thank you for that too, but many priests and things have tried"

The news of them coming back possibly was like music to her old ears, even his compliments over her power made her hips swing as she approached Mark, ready to make an offer. "then I'll be waiting for them... but besides all that... you won... you can claim me for one night" the last part she whispered into his ear seductively, hoping to get a reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm
He blushed feeling her get so close to him again. Mark was a bit confused. "I won? I thought I had to survive until the dawn.." he said deeply blushing now. "Well...tonight's still young..err...well..."

Just what was coming over him? Their eyes met and his heart jumped. How she wispered ignited a small fire within him suddenly. Reaching up he cupped her cheek. She had got her reaction she had been wanting.

"Life's an adventure right? I've..never claimed someone before...care to..show me how that works..Deumos?" Mark flirted giving her a wink. Again? Why was he suddenly flirting with her? She could probably feel his heart beating faster, but if he had won she was now his for a little bit. Mark suddenly felt himself pull her closer.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 am
"Why even bother to come back tomorrow? I've decided not to scare you any longer... you passed with flying colours. So I am your reward for tonight... that is.. if you'd rather come back tomorrow night." The demon purred softly near his ear. She see the point in him waiting, he showed he had courage clearly and a deal was a deal.

The feeling of his hand over her cold cheek was strange, why was he still being gentle with her? Men were mean't to just have fun with her then move on, that was the usual thing. But what was with all this touchy feely stuff.?

It was then she had an answer, she took his hand off her "wait a minute.. are you telling me your a virgin or something?" Deumos asked curiously, if this was true then why the hell did he want to lose it to a creature he would probably only see once.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Mark blushed shyly. "Y-Yes.." he replied to her. It wasn't something he admitted openly. When she removed his hand he was kind of unsure what to do. Maybe she didn't want him after all? He bit his lip feeling his heart sink a little. This woman was probably used to rough love. Mark just couldn't do that.

"We don't have to.." he said with a slight sigh. "..I know we'll probably never see each other again after tonight. I just..hmmm..." how to explain it?

Taking her hand he placed it upon his face. It felt cold but he didn't mind. Looking deep into her eyes he smiled gently. "You're honestly the first woman thats ever really noticed me. I just thought that..I could show you another side to romance. The kind that's a bit slow and takes it's time. I mean I was going to start with giving you a full body massage slowly." he blushed looking downwards. "I don't mind loosing it to you honestly. I was planning on giving myself to the first woman that noticed me. You were the one..it just feels right in my heart. I can't explain it that good Deumos. I don't even care if you are a demoness, my first will be whomever my first will be. Maybe we were supposed to meet tonight..I really don't know."

He removed her hand and stepped back a little. "Yet, I will give you space. If you don't want to we don't have to. It's your call now. If you want to experience love with a virgin I've got nothing to hold back. I've learned tonight that sometimes you just need to jump into the fire." Mark was honest, if she didn't feel like it then maybe he would just do something else.

He just hoped she wasn't too upset. "Honestly though, I'm a bit of a coward, you saw me running and panicking all over the place, and you're surprised I'm a virgin? I walked into here with nothing to prove remember. I thought you probably noticed that.." he said sheepishly.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 pm
So he was a virgin, this was news to her. The demon wasn't sure how to take the news, but knew she couldn't just take his virginity like that. Sure she was a demoness, but she wasn't that cruel to take someone's special moment like that. "I'm very surprised, back in my day humans would lose their virginity's at fifteen, possibly younger then that. You would just do it what ever person your parents set up for you. I was thirteen myself.. I guess humans now don't do that kind of courtship" The demon explained, slightly hinting something about being a human by accident without even noticing.

Romance was hardly important back then, you got married to a much older man, bared his children and had an affair with someone of similar age. It was very common in her century. That was the only romance a women would get, fro her secret lover, not the man she was forced to marry. The woman only knew that type of romance or ones she read from in books in that period, but those were just stories.

"I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to waste their first time on someone such as myself. But.. if you want to do anything such as see a woman's form and explore it properly then I am perfectly fine with that. Then, if you want to do more then that's your choice" the woman looked around the run down room she slept in and took his hand "but we shouldn't do anything in here if you happen to have your first time with me" Deumos was concerned about all this, but like she said if he really wanted to then he could enforce it, he will regret one day most likely but it wouldn't be her fault.

She led him down the tall stair case, the whole house lighting up as she took each step down. It was a little run down, somethings looked well kept though. The woman took him to what seemed to be a bedroom. It looked like it was untouched for years! No aging to it whatsoever, the luxury wallpaper had it's vibrant colour, the bed looked the be the size of three king sized beds! Whoever lived her must of been rich indeed, the portrait above the marble fireplace seemed to prove that. It was a woman in the picture, long blonde hair past her chest in curls, very expensive looking corset dress in a deep blue colour, even jewels to match. "is this room any better to you then that attic space up there?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm
Mark was a bit surprised, she was a Human once? Get out of town! He then began to wonder what happened to her, what changed her into a demon? He pushed those questions out of his mind, he probably would never find the answer anyway.

She didn't seem too thrilled about the idea, which was odd to him. Unlike most demons, she..cared. She was trying to talk him out of it. Mark knew full well the concequences. Who was going to believe that he made love to a demoness anyway? Most people figured she wasn't real, heck he didn't even know she existed until tonight!

She took his hand and led him to a room. He felt better having the lights suddenly flicker on as they moved. When they entered the room he gasped lightly. It was so posh and beautiful. "Wow..." was all he said letting go of her hand to explore the room a bit. Stopping to look at the beautiful woman's portrate he looked back at Deumos a bit wondering if she was related? A gentle smile came upon his face. "Yes this is very romantic..but wait? You sleep in the attic not this room?" he asked a bit confused. The room looked obviously better than the rest of the house.

It was like time had stopped in this room, freezing it in it's perfect condition.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 pm
His reaction to this room seemed very positive, which was what she wanted. This was the best room in the house, nothing had aged in here at all, the rest of the rooms had wallpaper peeling and dampness in the corners. But this grand bedroom looked brand new, maybe this was some sort of trick too.. how could only this room have no flaws?

"I'm glad to see the praise you have for this sleeping quarters, and to answer your question.. I sleep up there because it suits me, this room is also part of my bound curse you see... almost like a cruel reminder you could say" the woman explained before crawling into the massive bed and laying in an alluring pose. Her tail hugged round her thigh like it loved her alot, maybe it had a mind of it's own. "now... what would you like to begin with?.. just looking?" she asked, almost beckoning him over with her clawed hand.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff