Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
What do you feel the guild needs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 am
Flixel
Nights-Rune
Flixel

That sounds reasonable. I can understand the need to wait til there is increased members & activities.
but at least I know where to post about games wink

I have updated the welcome sticky to it so it says you can post about games, I can't believe i forgot it! gonk I am updating them all the time. After there was a slight accident where an ex crew member pretty much deleted everything I have been almost weekly updating things that I thought were there and are not. On one hand a fresh start is good but it is a lot of work trying to get everything not only back the way it was but better sweatdrop Still I enjoy it so maybe I am mad?

well at least its up now. thats what matters.
but your not mad, there are plenty of people out there that enjoy organizing groups & such. you should feel accomplished not many users would even attempt to start up a group not even mentioning restarting one.

This guild was so good back in the day and it means a great deal to me. heart

I know its a bit odd since we activley ask our members what should be done and don't just do what I want but that was always how it went each new thing comes from feedback and conversations like this. I know you can't please everybody but there should be a little something for everyone 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:48 am
Nights-Rune
Flixel
Nights-Rune
Flixel

That sounds reasonable. I can understand the need to wait til there is increased members & activities.

I have updated the welcome sticky to it so it says you can post about games, I can't believe i forgot it! gonk I am updating them all the time. After there was a slight accident where an ex crew member pretty much deleted everything I have been almost weekly updating things that I thought were there and are not. On one hand a fresh start is good but it is a lot of work trying to get everything not only back the way it was but better sweatdrop Still I enjoy it so maybe I am mad?

but your not mad, there are plenty of people out there that enjoy organizing groups & such. you should feel accomplished not many users would even attempt to start up a group not even mentioning restarting one.

I know its a bit odd since we activley ask our members what should be done and don't just do what I want but that was always how it went each new thing comes from feedback and conversations like this. I know you can't please everybody but there should be a little something for everyone 3nodding

I think its good to ask. sometimes you can be surprised by what people will come up with.  

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 am
Flixel
Nights-Rune
Flixel
Nights-Rune
Flixel

I think its good to ask. sometimes you can be surprised by what people will come up with.

the guild has always prided itself on having at least one thing each member would like! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 am
Nights-Rune
Flixel
Nights-Rune
Flixel
Nights-Rune
Flixel

the guild has always prided itself on having at least one thing each member would like! 3nodding

I would lika, General Tso's chicken, eggroll, broccoli and beef, NO HOT!  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 am
i dont roleplay as much anymore but as i have not yet posted tektek contests would make me want to post more.and more games maybe like logic puzzle contests.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm
Lady mewcat
i dont roleplay as much anymore but as i have not yet posted tektek contests would make me want to post more.and more games maybe like logic puzzle contests.

ok cool what kind of logic puzzles? I was thinking of starting a riddle thread... but im not sure about the mechanics of it. If you want to a make a game the lounge would be the place.

Our Easter tektek contest is open smile  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 pm
Nights-Rune
Lady mewcat

ok cool what kind of logic puzzles? I was thinking of starting a riddle thread... but im not sure about the mechanics of it. If you want to a make a game the lounge would be the place.

Logic puzzles like the ones here : logic puzzles  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm
Lady mewcat
Nights-Rune
Lady mewcat

wow that looks hard... if you want to set up a logic puzzler thread it would be cool to have in the lounge

Its a bit above me but maybe others would love it. heart  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:53 pm
Nights-Rune
Lady mewcat
Nights-Rune
Lady mewcat

wow that looks hard... if you want to set up a logic puzzler thread it would be cool to have in the lounge

:3 im not very good at setting up logic puzzles but i know there are simpler versions on other websites i dont have time to run a thread myself though surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Lady mewcat
Nights-Rune
Lady mewcat
Nights-Rune
Lady mewcat

:3 im not very good at setting up logic puzzles but i know there are simpler versions on other websites i dont have time to run a thread myself though surprised

Ok I will try my best to look into this kind of thing wink  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Thorr-axe

Original Conventioneer

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm
User Imagewhat about a random chat thread? User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:24 am
Thorr-axe
User Imagewhat about a random chat thread? User Image

feel free to start one off in the lounge smile  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:12 pm
Nights-Rune
Yep you! What would you like to see the guild do / have?
let me know.

if you haven't yet posted in the guild what would make you post?

if you have what would you like to see more of?

This guild is about you guys and we are nothing without your input so what would you like to see?

I think there should probably be a dedicated game subforum. As of now, any games are lumped in together with the spam/chat subforum, and, with the highly interactive nature of games, would probably do better in a section where they could be found more easily.

Also, just to make sure, I was thinking of putting a contest somewhere in here later on with maybe some good sized gold prizes, this is okay, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 pm
Alex Trevell
Nights-Rune

I would lika, General Tso's chicken, eggroll, broccoli and beef, NO HOT!

*Serves piping hot order with chopsticks and a serving of green tea ice cream.*  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:52 am
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
Yep you! What would you like to see the guild do / have?
let me know.

if you haven't yet posted in the guild what would make you post?

if you have what would you like to see more of?

This guild is about you guys and we are nothing without your input so what would you like to see?

I think there should probably be a dedicated game subforum. As of now, any games are lumped in together with the spam/chat subforum, and, with the highly interactive nature of games, would probably do better in a section where they could be found more easily.

Also, just to make sure, I was thinking of putting a contest somewhere in here later on with maybe some good sized gold prizes, this is okay, right?

Yeah of course. pm me with what it is and the prize money needed and ill see if the mule has the cash on her smile  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff