Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Getting Personal. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

no sex for me!
  good for you! =D
  give into the pleasure! >=D
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 am
Blackdragon0228
Theres also nuva ring if the pills are something you dont want to do. i didnt like the pills....had bad side effects for me and made me really depressed. but nuva ring worked alright for me. much easier. and no bad side effects. least not for me. might not be for everyone but just rattling off another option.

i just don't want to use any form of birth control besides condoms. i just don't want all the side effects of the stuff. its something i never want to mess with. and i hate all the stuff coming out lately when people are getting blood clots and what-not which makes me definitely not want to try anything like that. my body is running smoothly the way it is, i don't want to mess with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:48 am
gdapw
Yeah I can understand the not wanting to be on the pill thing. It unnaturally disrupts hormonal processes and well, studys are still split on long term effects. Whist Im not a fan of it as a way to prevent pregnancy expecially if being used to avoid periods which a natural bodily process. Of course in the cases where certain people have hormonal problems then I believe the pills can be a good way to pull the body back into a normal hormonal flow again if used properally.

yeah, i've heard of people that use the pill to regulate their system. my sister's fiances' sister has been on the pill since she was young to regulate things.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
ShadowedMoonlight
My motto is pretty much 'do whatever makes you happy'. If you're both happy with this and you feel it's the right thing for your relationship and lives at the moment, awesome. As long as you both communicate and let each other know if this causes any tension or unhappiness in the relationship, of course, but you seem to have good communcation going on. smile

As for the contraception issue, I totally understand not wanting to use things like the pill.
I hope you don't mind my curiosity, with the sickness with condoms, are the certain brands that work ok for you? Do you know what causes it?
With the lube wearing out, that's pretty common. A lot of people still need to buy extra lube to use.

well, Trojan Bare seemed to be the best i;ve used so far. and i think its just the lubricant that gets to me. i always feel blah afterwards. i hate lubricant.
What kinds have you tried? Water-based, silicone-based, oil-based?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

well, Trojan Bare seemed to be the best i;ve used so far. and i think its just the lubricant that gets to me. i always feel blah afterwards. i hate lubricant.
What kinds have you tried? Water-based, silicone-based, oil-based?
there are different kinds?
x.x i don't know?

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:43 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

x.x i don't know?

When it comes to things to do with sex, when ever a issue is common a alternative will always be there. We as humans develop technology based around sex almost faster than anything else.

But in short shadow is right there are multiple different types, so what ever your issue is, you should be able to find a alternative. Of course each has pros and cons and are worth researching into.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm
gdapw

When it comes to things to do with sex, when ever a issue is common a alternative will always be there. We as humans develop technology based around sex almost faster than anything else.

But in short shadow is right there are multiple different types, so what ever your issue is, you should be able to find a alternative. Of course each has pros and cons and are worth researching into.

crying but me no like lube.
i rather just use what Sleepy natural produces 4laugh

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Natural is best in pretty much all things.

Some people just dont produce as much as others, either due to genetics, or psychological reasons. Of course the warm up before activity is always important and the warm up is the main part in producing said fluids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 pm
gdapw
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Natural is best in pretty much all things.

Some people just dont produce as much as others, either due to genetics, or psychological reasons. Of course the warm up before activity is always important and the warm up is the main part in producing said fluids.

indeed. and i have trouble producing fluids at times like it takes me a long time... but when i do... i think you know what i'm going to say here.
maybe in the future i'll try and look out for different lubricants if i want to adventure into them again.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

indeed. and i have trouble producing fluids at times like it takes me a long time... but when i do... i think you know what i'm going to say here.
maybe in the future i'll try and look out for different lubricants if i want to adventure into them again.

If your saying what your saying "at times" then often it is psychological, even though you may want it to happen, things like stress can massivly have a effect on it. Even if you cant think of a reason you may be stressing, it is often a massive factor is any sexual short comings.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm
Whelp, if you're worried about being safe then this whole thread makes a whole lot more sense to me xD
I've been on the pill since I was 18, since you know, that's when stuff started going on and I don't trust just condoms. If something manages to get through both then that baby must be magical and probably deserves to live forever. I haven't found any issues with the pill for me, no weight gain, depression, etc. Anyway, that's unfortunate that you have problems with certain types of condoms, I've found that the Trojan brand is usually good, though one of them we bought accidentally caused burning side effects for him >_> so that was discontinued quickly. As for issues of secretions (tee hee) being hydrated is always very helpful. I mean you don't wanna have to pee in the middle (which would happen sometimes to me >_>) but yeah. That should help. Yay sex.

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm
gdapw

If your saying what your saying "at times" then often it is psychological, even though you may want it to happen, things like stress can massivly have a effect on it. Even if you cant think of a reason you may be stressing, it is often a massive factor is any sexual short comings.

v.v no i just think too hard and i get unfocused sometimes... which makes me frustrated... so i guess it turns to a stress issue from there. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

x.x i don't know?

So you haven't been using extra lube, just the stuff on the condom?
The ones I listed are the main three kinds. Water-based is pretty common, and is good with condoms, so normally the lube that comes on the condom should be water-based. Water-based lube tends to kind of wear out and get dry, like you said you experienced, so applying extra can be necessary.
If using condoms makes you feel unwell, it could be either the latex or the lube. If you have a problem with water-based lube, which is uncommon but possible, you could try unlubricated condoms and add a latex-safe silicone-based lube, see if that felt better.

Of course that's all just theoretical stuff, I hope I'm not coming off like I'm trying to talk you out of your decision or anything, I fully support whatever you're happy with and what suits your life, body and relationship.
I just find talking about the logistics of and options for sex interesting. n_n;;  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:06 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

So you haven't been using extra lube, just the stuff on the condom?
The ones I listed are the main three kinds. Water-based is pretty common, and is good with condoms, so normally the lube that comes on the condom should be water-based. Water-based lube tends to kind of wear out and get dry, like you said you experienced, so applying extra can be necessary.
If using condoms makes you feel unwell, it could be either the latex or the lube. If you have a problem with water-based lube, which is uncommon but possible, you could try unlubricated condoms and add a latex-safe silicone-based lube, see if that felt better.

Of course that's all just theoretical stuff, I hope I'm not coming off like I'm trying to talk you out of your decision or anything, I fully support whatever you're happy with and what suits your life, body and relationship.
I just find talking about the logistics of and options for sex interesting. n_n;;

oh i know you're not trying to talk me out. xP i know you're just helping.
i actually have extra lubricant... i just never actually looked and saw what kind it was. =/ i'm not really good when it comes to sex accessories. (sexessories?) xP lol.
i should look what kind i have the next time i head to my boyfriend's which is tomorrow 4laugh !

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff