Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
My SoA, Plot with them! 8D. (Updated 9/20) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:07 pm
Maybe she can come across him in the dead of night? o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 am
Sure!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 am
-peeks in-

I'd like to toss my Inia at Levyathan for a manipulation/fling kind of deal.
She's lost near the desert right now, and will do anything to not be alone. She's very trusting and sweet to all strangers and can be easily manipulated. Maybe your boy can trick her into having a good time? I'd love some cubbins' if your up for it, be it can just be a ONS kind of deal if you're not.

She would also kind of follow him around unless he ran away while she was sleeping or outright attacked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 am
The Captain Britain
-peeks in-

She's lost near the desert right now, and will do anything to not be alone. She's very trusting and sweet to all strangers and can be easily manipulated. Maybe your boy can trick her into having a good time? I'd love some cubbins' if your up for it, be it can just be a ONS kind of deal if you're not.

She would also kind of follow him around unless he ran away while she was sleeping or outright attacked her.

That sounds like fun! He would probably be the type to attack her if she annoyed him by following. But if she followed and left him alone, he likely wouldn't pay it much mind. But he's pretty unpredictable haha.

I'd be up for a cubbin plot if you want. He likely would kill them or steal one if he knew about them. I could see him bullying her into doing something, but he probably wouldn't do it to have a good time. But to have the power over her. H e's so mean :I  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
The Captain Britain
-peeks in-

That sounds like fun! He would probably be the type to attack her if she annoyed him by following. But if she followed and left him alone, he likely wouldn't pay it much mind. But he's pretty unpredictable haha.

I'd be up for a cubbin plot if you want. He likely would kill them or steal one if he knew about them. I could see him bullying her into doing something, but he probably wouldn't do it to have a good time. But to have the power over her. H e's so mean :I

Oh goodness, he wouldn't need to steal them. If he wanted them, Inia would probably give them up. She really is that much of a push-over.
But yeah. She would follow him until he told her to leave. Since she doesn't really talk, I don't think she would bother him too much unless she tried to cuddle (which she loves doing.) Inia was also a huntress by trade, so free meals for him. xD
If she did follow him for a while and cubbinz happened, it would give him time to see that she was pregnant too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 am
Awesome! If you want you can start something up, and we can see where it takes them. Like I said, he is rather unpredictable, so he will probably be extremely pushy. LOL  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
Awesome! If you want you can start something up, and we can see where it takes them. Like I said, he is rather unpredictable, so he will probably be extremely pushy. LOL

I will be sure to do that when I get home!

Also, I just got a cubbin from Snails' MdM litter. (don't have her image yet)
Her name is Kali, pirate name to be Firefly. Maybe Bonni could show Kali the ropes when she's older and teach her how to be a kick-a** female pirate?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Monophobia
Inia and Levyathan  

The Captain Britain

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am
The Captain Britain
Buffy_the_Bloody

Monophobia
Inia and Levyathan

Oh wow! I don't get quotes for some reason, so I missed this! Sorry about that, I'll go reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm
Where you still interested in my Asante in the swamps? That rp has been stalled for a while now. If not no worries, just wanted to try and get up to date with my hord's plots again.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm
Tan- I wasn't sure if you wanted to continue it since it had been so long, that she had started RPing someone else. I'd still like to finish the RP though, if you'd like!

Tagged all my RPs to here! If I haven't, please shoot me a message!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 am
I would certainly love to finish the rp! They all help. Hehe. But no worries, it has been forever.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:28 am
RP for Jakk with Pilipili? heart If it's okay, it'd be implied that he's been in the pride a while(Maybe late juve/early adol) xd ; Also... Best bros?  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 am
Andranis
RP for Jakk with Pilipili? heart If it's okay, it'd be implied that he's been in the pride a while(Maybe late juve/early adol) xd ; Also... Best bros?
Oh sure! Jakk could use some friends, since I'd like him to be a Captain at some point. He needs to get some followers, and he's..well..Jakk, so it's hard for him to maintain said crewmates haha

He could use all the help in the friend department he can get!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff