Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Change in the air.... (Sya and Jace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu was sure he heard Zayn mutter something under his breath but he disregarded it. "Ok." He followed to the car, letting Zayn open and close the door for him, he was used to such treatment so it didn't register as anything out of the ordinary. He stared out of the window the whole time, oblivious to Zayn's glances.

Yuu knew the moment they were approaching the party, the cars present had changed to those of only high class models, servants, guards... you named it, it was here. And there.... his fathers car. How long had it been since he had really had a chance to see his father? Sure, he saw the back of him as he left most mornings... if he stayed at the house that was... but that didn't mean they spoke much. No, Zayn spoke more with him than Yuu did.

He braced himself on the car door for a moment as he waited for Zayn to come around and open the door. Reluctantly he accepted the guys arm to help himself stand up, the contact heated his body up and he hated himself for that, pulling his arm away at the first opportunity he focused on the house ahead. Time to play the part of the doting and perfect son. He took a deep breath and then smiled... a fake plastic smile that fooled everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn rolled his eyes as he drove, Yuu was completely ignoring him. When they arrived at the party, he walked around the car and help Yuu out, but before he let him go he whispered in his ear "I''ll be back to pick you up at ten." As he was leaving the party he ran into Yuu's dad I wont be able to make it home tonight, and I would like you to stay at the house with Yuu, tonight. I'll pay you extra for it of coarse. I'll be letting him know this two before I pick him up. Thanks Zayn" he said. Nodding he left to go pack an over night bag. He put in a new set of clothes for tomorrow, a pair of shorts and a black wife beater. Once he had everything packed he drove back to Yuu's house and put his stuff in the guest room. He'd never stayed the night before, so he wondered what Yuu would think of it.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Ten? He just had to survive until ten. He kept telling himself that, even as he smiled, bowed polietly and engaged in conversation that he had no interest in. He stayed by his fathers side for most of the night, after all, what was the point of being 'showed off' like a prize winning stallion if your 'master' wasn't present to indulge.

"So this is your son?"

"Yes, this is him, as good looking as his mother, do you not agree?"

"He sure is." He had heard this conversation so many times before, in various forms or another, but what creeped Yuu out the most was the way they looked at him... as if he was food to be eaten, and worst was the way he felt as if his father was trying to sell him to the highest bidder all in the name of his so called 'cause'. Yeah, it was more than enough to make Yuu's skin crawl.

Time went by so slowly that Yuu started to fear that ten would never arrive, but soon it did. He had been about to request permission to take his leave when his father took him by the arm. Squeezing far harder than he deemed comfortable.

"Yuu. I'm not going to make it back tonight."

"Yes father." He knew better than to say more. Do not speak unless spoken to was a rule that had lingered between them for longer than he could remember.

"I have asked Zayn to stay over with you. BE NICE." Those last words were exagerated on a hiss of breath, they were an order. All Yuu could do was nod his agreement.

"Yes father." With that he was released.

"Now get going, I know he is waiting for you. You did well tonight." He saw something behind his eyes, something he didn't like. "Mr. Andrews would very much like your company again." WHAT? Yuu's mind roared in protest but he didn't show any of that, to do so would mean punishment beyond anything he could imagine, Yuu wouldn't do that.

Instead he said the only two words he could muster, "Yes father."

He bowed, taking his leave as he walked as fast as he could without appearing to be running, without appearing desperate. He felt close to tears, but held them back. Anger bubbled, as it often did when he felt afraid. Don't cry... get angry! That had pretty much become the moto of his life.

Free of the stiffling building he breathed a sigh of relief, especially as his eyes spied Zayn and the car. He felt calmer and more in control as he walked down the steps towards the guy. "Let's go." He ordered, same tone as always, though his eyes still showed his torment. He got into the car, and at first remained silent, not entirely trusting the words that might escape his lips. "I hear you are staying over tonight." Was what he eventually said, though it was a statement of fact rather than a question. "Why would you accept that?" After everything Yuu put the guy through on a daily basis.... why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn sighed, the old Yuu was back. He got in the car and started driving. "Yes, I am staying the night" he said, wondering what he thought of it "Accept what?" he asked, looking over at him. "Your father didn't really give me a choice anyways, but even if I had a choice, I would have said yes" he turned on to a different road "I know it may seem a surprise to you, but I don't hate you, and I'd do anything to help take care of you. That's basally what my job is, I do little things for your father, but I get up everyday, come to your house, and cook for you, make sure your not hurt or anything" he mumbled, not realizing how it sounded until he said it.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:23 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu found himself laughing slightly hysterically. "So I am just a child to you? Someone to be indulged and cared for?" He clenched his fists and looked out of the window. He hated being treated like this, hated how it had made him jaded and twisted. Hated how he had to pretend to be something he wasn't just so the rest of the world would continue to love his father.

Part of Yuu wanted to just stare out of the window and ignore Zayn again, but his anger at everything that had happened tonight was too great. He turned with a snap of his head and glared at the guy, "No wonder you always reject me... you don't take me seriously do you?" His eyes shone with a thin layer of tears that he was holding back. "Do you know I fell in love with you?" He admitted, his anger and frustration seeping into each word, "But don't worry... if my father has his way I will be sold to the highest bigger. I am sure I won't be a burden upon you for much longer... oh wait.... that would mean you would be out a job, right?" He turned to look at the road then, he didn't trust himself right now.

"You're all the same after all." He mumbled. Yuu wanted out of this car, wanted away from Zayn and the way his own heart was beating. He wanted to escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn just kept quite and let Yuu rant. But when he herd Yuu say he was in love with him, he stopped he car and turned to look at Yuu. "You're not just a child to me Yuu! Do you think I would have stuck around for this long if you were? If i thought of you as just a child I would have walked out the door a week after meeting you" he said. He put his hands on either side of Yuu's face and wiped away the tears that had started to fall. Looking Yuu in the eyes, he said "You're not a burden to me! I can promise you that." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Yuu's softly. "I fell in love with you to" he whispered softly when he pulled away. "I'm so sorry for rejecting you all those times, Yuu, If I'd know you were in love with me I wouldn't have said no. Can you please forgive me?"  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 am
XxJacexX loves you
Sorry hun, got distracted the other day. Noticed you changed your reply though.... awwww cute. XD

To say Yuu was surprised was... well, an understatement. Zayn didn't just see him as a child? Or was it possible that the guy was simply saying what he thought Yuu wanted to hear? It was hard to think, hard to concentrate... especially when two sure hands captured his face and forced Yuu to look at the guy... to really look at him. Yeah he felt rather pathetic, and when Yuu started feeling pathetic he had a tendancy to lash out at the closest person to him. Yet as soon as that impulse rose it was shattered by seven little words iI fell in love with you too'. Yuu blinked at the guy. All anger replaced by shock... utter shock! He was pretty sure he was gawping a little now.

With a shake of his head he frowned a little. "Forgive you?" He repeated, even as his mind filled with wicked ideas. Bringing a hand up of his own, he spend a moment caressing Zayn's cheek before lowering it to his neck. "What kind of love are you talking about Zayn?" He found himself saying, the need to dominate and assert his power roaring to life, "Because the kind of love I am talking about isn't something you'll want my father to know of." He said, a grin spreading across his features a moment before he leaned in an claimed Zayn's lips with his own. Passion filled his movements, his tongue probing and exploring without hesitation as his hand continued to take possession at the back of Zayn's neck.

One thing was for sure, if this was how Zayn meant he loved him... Yuu was never going to let the guy go. Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn sighed softly, loving the feeling of Yuu's hand caressing his cheek. "I'm talking about, I'm in love you you" he told Yuu. he kissed Yuu back without hesitation, opening his mouth to him, groaning with pleasure, at the feeling of Yuu's tongue exploring his mouth. He pulled away after a while, breathless, and flushed. "Lets get back to your house, ok?" he said, keeping one hand on the wheel as he drove, and held Yuu's hand with the other. Once the arrived back at the house He helped Yuu out of his car and into the house.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 am
XxJacexX loves you

"I'm talk about love, I'm in love with you Yuu." Those words rang in his ears and he couldn't help but grin even as he took control of the kiss, took possession of the one thing he had wanted all this time and had been unable to claim for his own... but now, now that he had it, he wasn't willing to let it go. Still he was a little disappointed when Zayn pulled away first, that dominant heart of him wanted to be the one to say when it was over.... but he didn't want to come across as petty so let it slide. "My house." He nodded before leaning back into his seat, "Drive on then Zayn... before I lose my swiftly fading self control."

Yuu was thankful that he at least got to hold Zayn's hand as they drove the remaining distance, even more thankful that the house wasn't all that far away. Once they were there he let Zayn open his door and help him out of the car, stupid kimono... he was going to need just as much help getting it off as he did getting it on. Cursid things! Grabbing Zayn's hand again he stormed towards the house, letting them in before slamming the door behind them and pressing Zayn's back up against the now closed door. He leaned in and claimed those lips again, claimed what he now considered to be his. Only when that wasn't enough for him did he pull away and look straight into Zayn's eyes..... was it really too much to hope that Zayn was being honest? That he wasn't just trying to calm the growing beast within Yuu? His hand moved to Zayn's cheek, a delicate touch as he ran his fingers over it, as if trying to treasure the moment, treasure the object of his affection. Something that most would likely never realise Yuu was capable of. "Helpe me out of this Kimono...." He said, the words were still littered with the commanding tone he was so used to, but he didn't mean it to be seen quite as such.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn let Yuu pull him into the house and push him up against the door, letting him take control. He groaned softly, he just couldn't get enough of kissing Yuu, it was like nothing he'd ever felt before. Leaning into Yuu's touch he sighed softly, looking at Yuu. He flinched when Yuu demanded he help him get out of his Kimono. "Alright" he nodded and took Yuu's hand, leading him up to his room. He thought maybe now Yuu would be a bit nicer to him, but then again, he never knew what to expect from Yuu. Once they were in his room Zayn untied the sash and began helping him out of the Kimono. Once he was finished he hung it back up, taking it with him "I'll be down in the kitchen, come down when you're done and I'll make you something" he then left Yuu to get dressed in peace.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu almost wanted to curse when he noticed a changed in Zayn. Still he let the guy take him by the hand and lead him back to his bedroom, even let him help him get out of the kimono. Yet the moment Zayn tried to pull away and leave Yuu wouldn't allow it. He wasn't hungry for food, had he not made that clear? Or did Zayn simply believe that kissing was all Yuu wanted?

Following as Zayn left, Yuu didn't waste any time in grabbing his arm and stopping him. He was completely unashamed that he was wearing nothing but his boxers right now, especially since he was more than aware that his body was pretty decent. "What I want...." He started, turning Zayn so he could look into the guys eyes. "...you won't find in the kitchen right now." He showed every ounce of his seriousness. He couldn't apologise for his earlier harshness, couldn't bare to come across as weak or desperate. No, as always Yuu had a thing about being seen as strong... even to Zayn, especially to Zayn. He might be younger but that didn't mean anything.

Yuu didn't let Zayn go, instead he moved closer. Moving his hand up the guys arms in a gentle caress. "Or would you rather escape me?" He was only going to give the guy one opportunity to escape, and this would be it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn shivered as he looked over Yuu's body, but he still left, not knowing how to deal with his mood swings. Stopping when he felt a hand grab his arm he turned around "I don't understand you, Yuu" he murmured softly, taking a step towards him so their chests were touching "You say you're in love with me, but then you command and demand me to do stuff you you you don't care."
He wrapped his arms around Yuu's neck and he leaned in, softly kissing him, letting his hands run through his hair. "Just be gentle, Ok?" he requested, knowing full well what Yuu wanted to do, he still wanted to be able to walk tomorrow.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 am
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu brough his hand up and gently caressed Zayn's check. Gentle. He could try and be gentle. "I'll try. I don't want to be cruel to you." Despite how it might seem at times Yuu was telling the truth. He did want to cherish Zayn, hold him close, possess him in every way and monopolise him from the world.... but that was the issue, his thoughts and feelings spiralled out of control easily. It wasn't just enough to know he had Zayn, he wanted to make sure no one else ever did. An impossibility..... but still. Memories of Zayn bringing that woman here a couple of years ago still haunted him.... and that kiss! He had wanted to rip her head off, even though he had no claim to the man she was kissing at the time. It was almost built into him, this urge to dominate and never let go. But was it possible that was more from fear? Was Yuu afraid of being left alone, again?

Still, he couldn't apologise for his earlier attitude, he was sure Zayn knew him well enough by now not to expect it either. Taking the guys hand he placed a soft kiss upon the knuckles before leading him back towards his room. "I do love you." He said, the confidence of his words ringing true even to his ears. "Let me show you. With my body just how much you mean to me."

TIME SKIP

It was some time later when Yuu finally managed to catch his breath. He had no idea if he had achieved being 'gentle' or not, but he hoped he hadn't rushed too much. He had tried to ensure his partner was prepared, had tried to make sure that Zayn enjoyed himself just as much as he had.... but his control had slipped at times.

Still, it was nice to hold Zayn in his arms. The guy looked sleepy, but that might simply have been Yuu's imagination. He smiled at the sex tossed hair, the slight sheen of sweat upon the others flesh. Those kiss swollen lips. Leaning forward he claimed those swollen lips once, this kiss just as fierce and passionate as any before it; but he didn't allow himself to linger too long this time. Settling back down he pulled Zayn closer with his arm. "Are you ok?" He asked softly, the tenderness he felt shining through his voice stronger than any apology ever could.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff