border | walkers - open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 am
I am so totally down with that WHENEVER, darlin.

Also we gotta get crackin' on fixin up the front page with everyone's blurbs and starting some more tribe RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm
I can't wait for tribe RP~ <3  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 am
I just threw Meets into the Rebuilding the Mount ORP and Craw's already got Sandwalker in there... more people come join!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:37 pm
How do you want me to get Seafoam Voices' blurb to ya? Just post it here with a quote and her image button or would you rather I PM it to one of you?  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:03 pm
however you like. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:01 am
hybridic

phoenix kiss

charLOLLI sheen

Hay! Hay guys!

In the stream we were talkin' about inter-sibling and inter-tribe drama with the terrible twins being, well, terrible. If Meets and Slide are gone for a long time and something happens... it might be a good opportunity for them to be awful and for the tribe to have to address it without the matriarch and patriarch there.

I mentioned that Sandwalker probably doesn't have to lot to do with them and all of their baggage. Maybe something like that could boil over if she discovers that they've been gaslighting her or some of the other tribe members while mom and dad were away. Maybe hoarding food away from the communal store or creating false crises so that the other tribe members would feel compelled to go to them for mediation or advice.

I dunno does this sound like a dumb idea sweatdrop  

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm
ALRIGHT HELLO so. In general: we definitely need to get some tribe rp going. If anyone wants to just do some simple interaction/meet up stuff with any of my kin, just let me know. Desert Spring would be up for going on a hunting trip, if anyone wanted to do something simple like that. Meets is currently wandering a lot but if anyone wants to accompany her on a journey/learn some of her techniques for bodily control and reading other people, just drop me a line. Shortened Way is probably usually on patrol, in a sense, back and forth across familiar paths in the borderlands, and if anyone wants to join him on that they're welcome also (though he's not too talkative while traveling and the journey is harsh -- and when he does talk it's probably a lot of spouting of metaphors and stuff).

As for Fallen Moon, she will be hanging around with Terrible Purpose, generally. Craw, we definitely want to do some drama with them and the general theme of your idea sounds great but I don't know if the twins would do anything quite so...idk, mercenary? They're not great at being social/nice to anyone other than themselves, and Fate is kind of subtly trying to wrench control of the tribe from Slide, but their general goal is still ultimately the survival and success of the tribe as a whole. Not quite sure how this might play out in real time though...perhaps Phoe will have some ideas?
phoenix kiss

Other than that, I think Phoe and I were thinking of having Flint and Acorn Crop (and their children) visit for a bit, since Meets blessed Flint and he seemed inclined to stick around, and I think Meets would like to meet Crop too. Our twins from that breeding, Sand Snake and Red Viper, are kind of manipulative assholes too (in a different way than Fate and Moon) and we were thinking there might be some conflict that could play out there? So if anyone's interested in participating in that, let us know.

ALSO we will get the front page updated with everyone's tags and blurbs ASAP, sorry for the lull we had there for a while!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 pm
I would love tribe RP! Water of Life is generally off standing super still in the middle of no where listening and knowing things. He's just out there being morbid and ambivalent. He wouldn't get involved in drama so much as simply watch and absorb everything going around him. He's not manipulative, or at least not consciously so, but he's definitely aware that other kin don't see/hear the world the same way he does and wonders at this difference.  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm
SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG. ; ;
Seafoam Voices is always up for something.
Being an acha, she doesn't understand drama past things like "they had children but didn't tell their other lovers about it" type stuff. However, any social intrigue and subtlety she will pick up on right away and will want to be an acting part of. Because acha. So, come at her bro. She and I are up for anything with the Twins.

hybridic

Actually, I would really love for Seafoam to wander with both Meets and Shortened Way.
She feels that Meets is the epitome of what it is to be a strong female leader, and will do anything within her means to be Meets' pupil.
... With Shortened Way, I just really like the idea of her dancing along side of him and singing while he patrols. Mostly just to see how he reacts to it. xD

phoenix kiss

Also- If there's anything you can think of for Slide and Seafoam, let me know? I have this head cannon thing about him giving her the mask from this last event and I can't even. Augh. She loves this tribe so much you guys. So much. They're the only family she has or has ever known.
I know he still needs to take her out as part of her initiation into the tribe.

ANNND~ MORPHY! <3
If you want Seafoam RP, hit me up bbycakes. <3
Water of Life and Seafoam should totally be the ones on the sidelines with the popcorn when the drama starts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 am
ALRIGHT I know we haven't been great at keeping this place up lately but I am making a post here to get my mind around the things I want to happen around here!

1. Update the front page with everyone's profile buttons and blurbs. (Sandwalker, Water of Life, Seafoam Voices)
2. Update RP tracker (Meets/Little Island blessing)
3.GET PLOTS STARTED!

Phoenix Kiss
Space Crawfish
Amorpheous
LOLLI qAq
Khryssie
Amorpheous

Here is my plan. After Meets-the-Sea blessed Flint and Acorn Crop's clutch, she offered to have them come to the Borderwalkers if they needed any help. Flint told this to Crop, who, being absentminded, brought her babies to the borderlands and promptly left them there. SO Red Viper, Sand Snake, and Little Island are all here, but not really members of the tribe as such.

Viper&Snake are overprotective of their innocent sister Island and do not get along with the Borderwalkers twins Fate&Moon. When Little Island gets pregnant, they are furious. Meests-the-Sea, fearing for Island (who she has a soft spot for) and her children, decides to take Island and her kids (Drowning Slowly, Shale, Swept Ashore, & Sharktooth) to the Tidewalkers to meet their grandfather and hopefully be safe from Viper & Snake's anger. (Khryssie & Vesp, you guys are welcome to join in on this plot or not as you wish, just quoting you to let you know that it was open to you if you want. Ashore & Sharktooth could just have easily decided to wander off on their own once they were grown if you don't wanna join in or anything. :3 Alternatively, if they wanna come back to the Borderwalkers and maybe become members and see how that goes, you are welcome to do that as well.) Slide will probably come with them? So anyway, that's one little side-plot we've got going. Can connect with Rejam for more Tidewalker stuff if we want Waterside or Bitterleaf or anyone else involved with that bit too.

WHILE THEY ARE GONE ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE. Meets & Slide will warily tell their more reliable children (probably Desert Spring, Set Apart and Shortened Way?) to keep an eye on things while they're gone, but basically Terrible Purpose and Fallen Moon are in charge and are going to kind of take over. Red Viper & Sand Snake, left behind unexpectedly and angry that Meets would dare to take their little sister from them, are going to lash out more than usual at Fate and Moon. The rest of the Borderwalkers (you guys!) can deal with this how you think is best. Not sure what the end result of this is gonna be, I think it would be fun to play some of it out and see what happens. >3

ANYWAY OTHER THAN THAT if any of you wanna back-rp stuff before this we totally can. (Lolli, I know we had ideas about Seafoam w/ Meets and/or Shortened Way? I also know you're on semi-hiatus rn though so no worries. I can also see Seafoam and Shortened Way hooking up for a breeding maybe if they get along? I THINK IT WOULD BE CUTE IDK let me know)  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:34 pm
So much drama... c:

Water of Life is just going to be really ominously standing around, lurking, hearing and feeling the sands screaming for blood and he'll watch. I think it would be fun to RP though, so if any of you want for RP, just quote me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:38 am
LOLLI qAq

LOLLI LUV! heart

Idk what your free time is like lately and I totally understand if you don't have the energy or ambition to RP, but Shortened Way made a reference to asking Seafoam Voices to help him around the caves in this RP that Phoe & I are doing, and I was wondering if you were interested in having that actually happen at some point? We I am painfully slow at RPing lately so it'll probably take us a bit to get there, but if you're interested let me know. smile & I'm still harboring the idea of Shortened Way having a bit of a crush on Seafoam Voices, if that agrees with you. x3  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 pm
I would love to help! I ... am painfully slow on RP as well while I deal w/ a broken finger. (Hooray for partially one handed typing!)
Seafoam loves her Dune family, and I've been jonesing for some action with her, <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:55 pm
LOLLI qAq

Lolliiiiii I haven't RPed in forever and we've kind of dragged behind on our like, giant metaplot thing for the tribe but if you're interested at all I'd love to do some sort of RP with Seafoam Voices and Shortened Way? Maybe just accompanying him on one of his wandering/patrols before all the ~drama~ started or something? I'd still love to breed them if you're into it...  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 pm
Yes, please. Adorable Bubbles RP is exactly what I need right now.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff