Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Sure this was all my idea. Now kiss me. [Niji x Fi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm
That’s ok.” Her ears fell back she was used to not being considered a fox. She didn’t really want to talk about it. “Have you asked if your friend is really a mate or still just playing?” At least if they were talking about the other fox they weren’t talking about how Icka looked nothing like a fox.

Having had several bites of meat she decided enough was enough and she was going to head back to Niji. Grunting she hauled the meat out of the tree and started to fly back to Niji. At least Fi’s stomach wouldn’t yell at her along the way now, and she hadn’t eaten to much that would make flying uncomfortable.

Yushika

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:32 pm
Reoakee

Niji offered the girl a stare that clearly suggested how she thought of ever asking Moon Fi. No, no way. A blush stained her cheeks, head shaking violently side to side. No, never. What would Fi do? What could be the worse? She could stop being the 'Phims friend.... That'd be horrible. It'd be worse than being rejected, for at least if Niji was nothing more than a friend she still had that. She didn't want to lose Fi completely. Her head rested on the ground, ears flipping back as a low whine escaped her.

"And what if that upsets her? Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't.... I.... I'd be losing my best friend.." The whine was desperate, bright eyes flicking up when she heard the sound of wind pick up. To keep the perma warm, she fluffed her tail fluff and curled it around Icka gently, sighing grimly. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Here I am rambling to you about my problems, I barely even know you! I'm so rude!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 am
Icka felt herself being wrapped up and just let it happen. She curled into the other foxes tail. “It’s ok. It’s nice to talk to someone.” It wasn’t something that happened too often. She had decided a course of action now since she was certain the other fox was going to eat her anyway. She might as well solve the crying foxes problem. It shouldn’t be too hard to manage. “I have a plan. When she comes back leave me with her and easedrop. I’ll ask.”

Getting back to the den Fi dropped her kill before landing and grabbing what used to be the creature’s neck to drag it inside. She was humming now feeling a bit better and was now working out the final kinks in her plan to get rid of the bunny without a trace or Niji suspecting anything. Now she just needed an excuse to take the bunny out alone…

Yushika

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm
Reoakee

A blush touched her face, ears flicking backwards as she looked away. Suddenly, she jerked her head back to look at Icka, eyes widening. Leave her alone with Moon Fi? Wasn't the little perma afraid of the woman? Still, she trusted the 'Daeva not to eat her new friend, if Niji informed her just how upset she'd be if she did...

"I.... will.... okay. But I promise I won't let her do anything, sweetie." She whispered, ears raising when she heard a thump and humming. Ah, the other was back already? A smile played across her face, briefly, before she stood, approaching the entrance of the cave with a huge smile. "Welcome back, Fi! I was just about to head out and get some berries as desert!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 pm
That just made Icka feel all warm in side, not really she was pretty sure she was still gonna be eaten at some point tonight. Still she just nodded her head and smiled figuring that the less the other fox worried the better. She swallowed when the mean fox came in. She was more nervous than she would care to admit.

Niji was so cute and so perky. It was a nice thing. Pitty her stormy skittle was on her way out. “Aww… Well as long as you want a sweet dessert I’ll wait patiently for you.” She was looking forward to seeing Niji with her face wet with juice so that Fi could lick it off her. Plus if Fi was a bit lax in her guarding the little critter could just leave and her problem would be solved..

Yushika

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 am
Reoakee

With a flick of her tail Niji made a move to leave, stopping suddenly. She turned around, pouting suddenly, her ears flicking back as she attempted the best puppy eyes she could.

"She better be here when I get back! With not a scratch!" Niji added, nodding hastily before padding up to Fi and offering a shy lick to her cheek. With this, the stormy colored rainbow 'Phim took off into the skies. She was serious! If her friend was harmed she'd... she'd.... urrrrrr! She didn't even know what she'd do, but it'd be bad! Mm!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Ah f***, why did Niji have to be like that? She was so darn cute that Fi just wanted to scoop her up and hide her away. Sighing Fi glared at the bunny when Niji was out of sight. She couldn’t kill the damn thing and just letting it run off was out of the question. So was torturing it or disfiguring it. Using a paw she pinned the little pest by the tail to prevent it from running off. “What a pain in the a**. Why did I ever bring you home?”

Good question.” Icka actually felt some satisfaction when the dark fox was shocked enough to let her go, that disappeared when a paw came down on her neck pinning her painfully. She heard growling and froze.

Yushika

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm
Reoakee

When she landed by a lake the stormy fox settled onto her stomach, worry flickering throughout her heart and advancing to her stomach, causing nausea. She trusted Moon Fi to be kind to her, but to the cute little perma? Hrm. Moon had a temper.... One Niji rarely brought out but she had witnessed released once in awhile. She only hoped Icka could hold her own.

".... I wonder what they're saying.." Her heart fluttered nervously, eyes closing firmly at the thought that maybe Icka was getting Niji to conf- Squeak! Like the other would ever feel the same way Niji did! That was absurd! Fi was a blunt woman, she'd let Niji know how she felt, and if she felt the same as Niji she would have told her long ago. Right?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm
Pinning the little thing down Fi leaned closer and inspected it. It still looked like a mutant rabbit. Growling Fi asked a question. “You can talk?” The think let out a squeak so Fi let up just slightly on the pressure so it could talk. She didn’t know what to expect and was considering eating it here and now so that it couldn’t pester Niji.

The better question is what I hear not what I say.” Icka shivered and squeaked again as she found herself dangling by a hind leg in the scary fox’s grip. Swinging back and forth she tried to stay calm but the truth was she was scared stiff. Not as a figure of speech but in truth. She couldn’t twitch an ear right now to save her life.

Yushika

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:21 am
Reoakee

Perhaps it was a bad idea to leave her friend with the angry Fi... But Niji had faith in Fi. She knew the woman would behave simply because Niji requested it and they were friends... She usually thought of how Niji felt. Usually... Friends. That was the limit of their game and bond. Friends. Again, her heart pounded as it ached. What was she to do? She could not rid herself of these feelings... But she could not suffer through them anymore. Was it time... Maybe... To leave for a life of her own?

But Fi needed her! Even if it hurt Fi had requested Niji to help her... She couldn't just abandon the other! She had to stay if she wished to help the one she cared for , even if it hurt.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:30 am
Snarling her mind instantly jumped to Niji. Snapping her teeth inches from the mutant bunny’s nose Fi glared at the little freak with death in her eyes. “And just what do you hear that could be so interesting to me? I warn you now you’d better make it quick and it’d better be worth the time it takes to tell or you will be very sorry. I promise you that.” Still holding the clearly scared bunny she waited with her tail flicking dangerous short strokes. Her temper was a deava’s to be certain but if this little chit had said anything to upset Niji she would make the torture something that even the cruelest deava would flinch at.

Swallowing hard Icka was silent until the mean fox growled at her again. “Y-y..our m-mate. She.” Icka’s eyes closed when she found herself pinned again to the ground. It hurt. Tears filled the corners of her eyes. She thought she heard the fox demand she speak up. Maybe that was just the blood in her ears though. “She thinks you don’t l-love her!” The pressure was suddenly gone and Icka peeked up only to see the mean fox looking at her like she had grown a third head.

Yushika

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 am
Reoakee

She should return soon. Even if she tried to ensure the other would not harm the bunny perma she did not doubt that too much time may influence the decisions of the other. Fi was not one to tolerate those she did not determine acceptable. Even the sweet Niji knew it. Yet, Fi was kind. To Niji the woman was kind and sweet, if strong minded and at times holding a humor she didn't quite understand. Whenever the other praised her or came close she could feel her small heart skip a beat, her breath freezing as a small smile would cross her maw. Niji lived for those moments.

She should return soon... Wings extending and cracking, the woman decided that she would start to head back now. By the time she would reach the cave would they be done? Maybe she'd grab some new bedding on the way?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am
Niji didn’t think that she was loved? What the hell kind of garbage was that? Fi was not about to let that continue unsettled. She looked at the little bunny with a new plan forming in place. Eating the little pain could wait. She was going to make a lot of use of this thing. Holding a paw just above the critter’s head she used a soft deadly tone when speaking. “and did Niji say anything else?” The little bunny shook its head. Satisfied it was too scared to lie to her Fi explained to the bunny what she was going to do and why it was going to happen or else.

Shuddering Icka just nodded. She didn’t really have a choice but to agree. It seemed the mean fox was appeased and that meant Icka would stay alive for a while at least. Why did that nice fox have such a mean mate? It just seemed so wrong. Still the mean fox was at least nice to her mate right?

Yushika

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:22 am
Reoakee

It was time to go home. She was worried, though. What would she return to? What was going to happen when she returned home? Had things become ruined? She almost hoped that Icka hadn't.... That perhaps things had gone a different tone. She was afraid of the future and of the possibility of losing the one person she held close to her heart.

"Bedding." Grabbing herbs to repel bugs was important and she had done just that. She landed before the cave interest with herbs dangling from her mouth, bitter tasting but sweet smelling. There! Bugs should avoid their home now!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 pm
Fi had finished her little talk with the bunny and was now keeping it safely pinned with her tail awaiting Niji’s return. When her mate did come back Fi greeted her with a smile. “Welcome home Niji.” She moved forward to take the herbs but not before giving her mate a lick on the cheek. “Nice to be greeted for a change rather than being the greeter?” A quick glare back showed the bunny right wher Fi had it pinned before she had went to get the herbs. “You pet’s still here and alive as you can see. I didn’t eve singe it.” She took the herbs from her mate and whent to go mix them with the bedding.

Icka stayed completely still not twitching an ear until she was safe with Niji and away from the crazy fox.

Yushika

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces