There's no time for love in the Mafia... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm
Cassie_Riots
"EH?" Daimon's hand shot up to the place he had been kissed. He groaned. He had told the boy's he was Asexual to keep them from trying to set him up with random girls. He sighed and rinsed of quickly. I never did get that boy's name... But it didn't really matter. Ne strings attatched. He dressed for work quickly, trying to hide the marks but it didn't stop his coworkers from seeing them. All he heard for the rest of the day was 'so Mr Asexual found himself a play thing' or 'who's the lucky woman' and laughter, followed by more stupidity. By the end of the day he was totally worn out. Maybe I should go to that club again... But his feet had already taken him, as well as a few of his coworkers (how the h**l did they get there), all the way there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 am
Jhonny smiled as he moved through the rather rowdy crowd tonight. He had already gotten his a** grabbed two or three times and some drunken man even tried to stick his hand down his black boy shorts that had the same markings as on his back. He had laughed and shaken his head, caressing the man's face and telling him not to touch the merchandise. His go to girl Stephanie grinned and nodded at the door where the man from last night had entered with some of his buddies. Stephanie had seen the whole interaction between them last night and figured that he'd be a regular. Jhonny smiled brightly, poofing his hair a bit as he walked up to them, "Good evening gentlemen, can I seat you guys at a table or in a lounge?"  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm
Cassie_Riots
Daimon had to stop himself from blushing hen he saw the boy from the other night. He looked away as he followed the boy to the table, of course his coworkers wouldn't shut up. Come on, Dai, you better tell us who this mystery girl is, or will get you drunk and force it out of you! One of them joked. "Come on guys I already told you there's no mystery girl!" Thee other one jumped in. Then who gave you that mark, a ghost? he teased. Daimon sighed. "Honestly..." He breathed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm
Jhonny smirked, leading them to the table in his district for waiting tonight. He was being teased about all his little "forget-me-not"s That he had left on him. He let his smirk play into a full on grin and set the at a table semi-close to the stage. Once they were all seated his hopped up on the table and stretched across it, winking at 'em. "What can I get ya boys?"  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 pm
Cassie_Riots

BEERS ALL AROUND! One of his coworkers, the big muscular one with spiked brown hair who went by the name of 'Shadow' for some weird reason, cheered. The other's joined in. Kalvin, who was a slightly nerdy looking man with red hair and glasses, started up a weird conversation about a woman who he got in bad with him because he was a cop and she didn't want a ticket. Sam laughed and flipped his blond hair back, sending many girls in the club to their knees- he always was the pretty boy of the group- and spoke in a very seductive tone- which was his usual voice anyway. Oh Kalvin, when will you learn. The badge is not a toy to use to get woman. Daimon rolled his eyes. Just a few nights ago, he saw Sam doing the same thing. Why have I been cursed with these lunatics as my only company What are you saying, Sam. I bet that's how Daimon got that girl, am I right. Kalvin crossed his arms, as if he had made a valid point. "Don't bring me into your sick illusions you guys." He turned to face the boy from the other night, who was still there, much to Daimon's surprise. "I'm sorry about them... I guess we will have beers all around, like Shadow said. Put them on my tab."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Cassie_Riots

BEERS ALL AROUND! One of his coworkers, the big muscular one with spiked brown hair who went by the name of 'Shadow' for some weird reason, cheered. The other's joined in. Kalvin, who was a slightly nerdy looking man with red hair and glasses, started up a weird conversation about a woman who he got in bad with him because he was a cop and she didn't want a ticket. Sam laughed and flipped his blond hair back, sending many girls in the club to their knees- he always was the pretty boy of the group- and spoke in a very seductive tone- which was his usual voice anyway. Oh Kalvin, when will you learn. The badge is not a toy to use to get woman. Daimon rolled his eyes. Just a few nights ago, he saw Sam doing the same thing. Why have I been cursed with these lunatics as my only company What are you saying, Sam. I bet that's how Daimon got that girl, am I right. Kalvin crossed his arms, as if he had made a valid point. "Don't bring me into your sick illusions you guys." He turned to face the boy from the other night, who was still there, much to Daimon's surprise. "I'm sorry about them... I guess we will have beers all around, like Shadow said. Put them on my tab."

Jhonny nodded with a wink and slid off the table in a very catlike manner. He walked to the bar and got the beers, winking at the bartender who had a thing for him, "I'll pay for these."
The man nodded and Jhonny took the beers back to the table. He passed 'em out and gave a pointed wink at the guy. He decided he would play with him a bit, "They're on the house. Some woman who just left the bar paid for 'em, said she would get to you later." He said with a wink as he slid away to find Cherise, one of the drop dead women in the club who owed him plenty of favors. He was about to get one returned.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:25 pm
Cassie_Riots
Daimon was a bit shocked by that, since he knew that there wasn't any woman in his life. His coworkers all joined in in a melodic 'Awwwwww' as the all cheered for no reason and started to throw back their drinks. Daimon sighed and leaded over to the boy from the other night. "You don't have to do that you know. I don't need to put on a show for them." He glared at his coworkers, who were blissfully ignorant to everything that was going on around them, as usual. Daimon ran his fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Jhonny smiled as the man started to head over and shrugged. "That's what you get for 'forgetting' to text me." he said with a playful wink, handing his silver catering tray to the bartender. He hopped up on the bar and smiled at the guy, "You've been missed around here," he said with a wink. He grinned and nodded back at his friends, "They know you have a thing for boys?" He asked, thinking he knew the answer already. Since the assumed it was a woman.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 pm
Cassie_Riots

Daimon had to stop himself from punching the other boy to shut him up. "SHH! Don't say that so loud!" He whispered in a low hiss. "As far as they know, I'm Asexual, and I would prefer to keep it that way." He glanced back over at his coworkers, who were all laughing happily and drinking beer. He sighed with relief. They didn't seem to have noticed the little comment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm
Jhonny let out a laugh and sighed, "Oh you men make me laugh." He shook his head in mock disappointment, "Am I not pretty enough for you to like?" He asked coyly, fluttering his thick black eyelashes and going to walk past him, pausing by him, "I'm going to the champagne room in half an hour, I do hope that I'll see you there." He said quietly, murmuring so that his friends wouldn't hear him.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 pm
Cassie_Riots

Daimon blushed slightly and nodded his head as he watched the boy walk away. Come to think of it, he still needed that guys name... he should probably ask later. His thoughts were interrupted by Shadow calling out to him. Yo space cadet! Get a clue! We're talking about that case, might want to pay attention. Daimon's face crunched up a bit. "I don't think it's a good idea to talk about that here. That's top secret, remember?" Kalvin rolled his eyes.Oh come one, it's not like the boss is around to hear us Sam chipped in, his voice so flowing that girls were starting to flock around them. We have new information regarding the true identity of that man. This got Daimon's attention. Seems he has a little brother that may be valuable to him. Sam winked. "Come on guys, we don't use those methods to get to people, even if this is the mafia." Daimon said rolling his eyes a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Cassie_Riots

Daimon blushed slightly and nodded his head as he watched the boy walk away. Come to think of it, he still needed that guys name... he should probably ask later. His thoughts were interrupted by Shadow calling out to him. Yo space cadet! Get a clue! We're talking about that case, might want to pay attention. Daimon's face crunched up a bit. "I don't think it's a good idea to talk about that here. That's top secret, remember?" Kalvin rolled his eyes.Oh come one, it's not like the boss is around to hear us Sam chipped in, his voice so flowing that girls were starting to flock around them. We have new information regarding the true identity of that man. This got Daimon's attention. Seems he has a little brother that may be valuable to him. Sam winked. "Come on guys, we don't use those methods to get to people, even if this is the mafia." Daimon said rolling his eyes a bit.

Jhonny smiled at the bartender and dropped a fifty that someone had tucked in his boyshorts on the table, "Keep the change." He said with a playful wink. He started to mingle. "Yo Jhonny!" he turned around and smiled at his older brother as he walked in. "Hey bro!" He smiled and walked up to him, giving him a hug and nodding at his shadow for the evening. "What a surprise Kyle, I didn't expect you to stop by."
Kyle shrugged as Jhonny led him to a table near the back of the room, "You seemed to have acquired a delicious red head that I just can't stop thinking out."
Jhonny shook his head with a laugh.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 pm
Cassie_Riots

Daimon sighed and leaned back in his chair. He didn't want to use any shady methods to get to the mafia, as much as he hated those guys. He checked his watch eagerly. There were still 15 minutes left. He ran a hand through his hair. You look like you're waiting for something... Kalvin teased. Sam jumped in Or someone. Are you meeting that girl you played with! Remember, the code says we have to meet her. They all winked and Daimon rolled his eyes. "And what code is this? You guys don't have to meet anyone because I'm not seeing anyone so lay off." He was started to get slightly annoyed with their antics. They all began to laugh until Sam got a serious look on his face. They all froze. When Sam was serious, it was never good. You guys... that's our suspect... They all turned to look at the back of the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 am
Jhonny smiled at Kyle, sitting down lightly for a moment, taking a break. He hugged him lightly, "Oh you're a fool my brother." He shook his head, taking a break for a moment and looking over to the table where his guy sat. They were looking his way. Oh. . .I guess he told them then. . . He smiled at him and flashed a quick wink.
Kyle elbowed him, "now who was that to?"
jhonny blushed lightly, "No one in particular. Just a regular." He lied quickly. he would hate it if his brother knew who he was flirting with. It would be the end of their game. Kyle loved to intimidate any guy he was talking to. It drove him insane. he sighed and got up, "I'll go fine that red-head of yours. he slid through the room, finding her eventually, "Trace? My brother is looking for you."
Her face lit up and headed the way he pointed her. By this time it was his turn in the champagne room. He grinned and did a once over and made sure he looked good and sat down on a couch and waited.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Cassie_Riots

They all looked away at the wink. Daimon knew it was for him... while the others actually sat their fighting over which one had gotten the wink. Daimon sighed, interrupting as they all looked at him. He laughed. "You should like a bunch of gay men fighting over who will get the pretty boy at the end of the bar." He joked. For some reason, Kalvin and Sam blushed, while Shadow almost barfed. Shadow, who was very open about his homophobia, started to curse and threaten, but Daimon ignored him and got up. "I have something I need to take care of." He said, and turned to leave before hearing their answers. Finally he could have alone time with the boy from the night before.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff