Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
the scary story contest....OF DOOM!!! winner is -I- Vaine -I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite part of halloween?
  the candy
  the costumes
  the decorations
  the overall spookieness
View Results

II Sheepie II

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:36 pm
That thing has been there for almost a week. The figure in the window. It looks
featureless, Only skin on a human frame, and it's pressing itself against the
glass. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't know how it got there.
At first i thought it was a prank, A doll that some jerks put there to scare me,
But I realized As i walked Out of my house to pull it down... it wasnt there,
i shurgged it off and walked away think something or someone had taken it down
But i as i walked into the bedroom, i looked out the same window.it was there.
staring at me. Naked and hairless. I yelled out to anyone in my house, No one
replied.

Finnaly on Tuesday I Deicided to open the window. Of course its stuck. I
think its its hand holding it down.
I got a good look at its face. its eyes and mouth are on the inside of the skin.
Pushing outwards. It stared at me smileing.
Of course i screamed.
I drew a fist to break the glas and rid this stupid doll of my window.
but the glass didn't even crack. I grabbed a roll of duct tape. Covering the entire
window. I nearly pooped my pants looking at it while I covered the window.
Its smile just got wider and wider so wide I thought the head was going to crack open.

As I had the last peice in my hand. i looked at it, the doll

It was angry.

That grin was now a gaping frown full of teeth. The skin had ripped away
from its mouth, and I could see down its carnevous throat. A menacing
Rumble started to fill the house. And that hiarline crack in the window tarted
to splinter like ice cracking under a bulldozer.
Its pulled of the tape. The split skin on its face has healed over. And it's began to
smile, its sadistic ear to ear smile.
Now its night. The rumbling hasnt started yet.
But I feel its claws, the heat from his breath.
the whole worlds seems to have gone to sleep, expect for me and him.
The only thing I hear now its its skin ripping from his smile.
Its whacting me type.

Its wacthing you read this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 pm
DarkShadowGrave3
THE GUEST A young man and his wife were on a trip to visit his mother. Usually they arrived in time for supper. They had gotten a late start, and now it was getting dark. They decided to look for a place to stay overnight and go on in the morning.

Just off the road, they saw a small house in the woods. “Maybe they rent rooms”, the wife said. So they stopped to ask. An elderly man and woman came to the door. They didn’t rent rooms, they said. But they would be glad to have them stay overnight as their guests. They had plenty of room, and they would enjoy the company. The old woman made coffee, brought out some cake, and the four of them talked for awhile. Then the young couple were taken to their room. They explained that they wanted to pay for this, but the old man said he would not accept any money.

The young couple got up early the next morning before their hosts had awakened. On a table near the front door, they left an envelope with some money in it for the room. Then they went on to the next town. They stopped at a restaurant and had breakfast. When they told the owner where they had stayed, he was shocked. “That can’t be”, he said. “That house burned to the ground ten years ago, the old man and woman who lived there died in the fire.”

The young couple could not believe it. So they went back to the house. Only now there was no house. All they found was a burned-out shell. They stood staring at the ruins trying to understand what had happened.

Then the woman started screaming! In the rubble was a badly burned table, on the table was the envelope they had left there that morning! When the couple tried to run the screaming got closer an closer an the very day the couple has disappeared. Their ar now legends saying if u don't believe in way happen u will DIE!!!! The End biggrin
HEYYY! I read this story before! It kept me awake all night... xp  

irl_tired

Quotable Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

TrippyRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm
ok once there was a girl named maggie she thought she was soooo ugly and wished she could die she kept telling people that she was gonna comit suicide but she didnt have the strength to do it so one day she was sleeping and she kept on hearing a voice sayng ''maggie u diserve to die just look at your self in the mirror look at your ugly face'' and than someone screaming than she wud get up and go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and say i am ugly than she saw a shadow behind her she turned around and the shadow choked her and after cut off her head and put it in a jar than do experiments on it like cutting her hair off and cutting her face up thats my story bout maggie  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm
Once their live a girl named Jane she was miserable.. every day of her life the day she was born....she can see things that normal people cant....she can do things normal people cant...and those things could touch her,grab her,hurt her...
Ever since she was small she'd come back home hurt sometime broken up to face getting sliced up but every time she went to the hospital they always expected her to die but she never did even with sliced even when she had bitten, crushed,smashed,hammered organs..the doctor and other people would ask even force her telling her ''Who did this to you'' she never said anything she was afraid it might even do meaner, badder things to her so never told until now.... one day she just couldn't stand it so she decided to tell the truth.. so she said in tears flying off her bloody red eyeballs.. ''these thing are hurting me slicing me laughing and being entertain by my pain..they think of me as their toys''she said in tears taking a deep breath..the doctor and her parents thought she was crazy.. no one believed her.. they kept saying ''she mental'' they said she'' she has no friends at school doesn't she.. a possible answer is that she hurting herself for attention.. and people might pity her and want to talk to her.. doesn't that explain whats happening..'' Jane screamed no i can see it i swear!! i not me its them please believed me!!'' she stared at her parents like she needed to be in a mental hospital..!! soon she saw there shadow bubble up turning acid looking water it soon turned deep bloody red.. Jane stared wide eyed shocked and speechless.. it soon turned into a shape with horns with a creepy large crooked smile on its face it teeth were large sharp bloody.. it opened its mouth and said in a loud screechy deep voice.. ''I'M GONNA KILL YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'' Jane started screaming so loud other people came in the room running saying whats going on.. she screamed '' HE IS COMING HE SAID WAS GOING TO KILL ME HELP ME PROTECT I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET I WANT TO LIVE TO ITS NOT FAIR FOR HIM ONLY COMING AFTER ME!!'' tear started pouring out from her face.. she soon turned crouching up and going, forward backward forward backward.. sucking on her thumb saying in a low mumble '' i should have never told its all there fault i did nothing wrong why me'' they stared at her with pity and decided to put her into a mad house.. she sited their mumbling thing no one understood..some people stood their pitying her thinking other thought she was insane, some started to think she is even possessed. but she knew he or whatever it was was coming.. Later at 12pm their was a minute black out everyone was freaked out the the cameras watching her were turned off now and she was locked up in a black room alone. soon she heard the creepy laugh from before and thought, hes here hes here, help someone help me please someone anyone.. just help me no i ant be him this is just a bad dream lalala i need to wake up its just a bad dream nothing going to happen she thought to herself up her eyes adapted to the dark and soon felt something running up her leg it pulled her across the room doing the same to her arms holding her up across the room soon little pure black shadow had went deep inside fer mouth holding in every organ in her body ripping each one out.. one by one.. and last one they ripped her heart out last laughing at her every pain asked she screamed people screamed at behind the door ''whats wrong, whats happening in there'' she could say a word.. a whole minute was like years of torcher in hell. soon the door opened and the lights turned on.. the people stared speechless, blank face, discussed undescribable feelings swelled inside them. her organs scattered everywhere her body had blood coming from every whole of her body weird think was her outer body skin had not a single scratch only had marks on her hand and legs and her body in a weird form and shape.. when this happened she had decided to kill everyone who didn't believe her so she killed every each of them the same way she died and the same pose..! she decided to kill each one the day she died on October 31. ant the same time it happened 12pm...  

Vivelo

Savage Duck

14,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SuiginTou Neko

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 am
This is purely fiction~ THE DOLL
The gentle heat of the sun filtered down on a beautiful day. Unobstructed by tall buildings, the perfect blue canvas of firmament was marred only by the specks of birds falling and rising on thermals in the distance.
A little girl skipped down the pavement, her long blond hair trailing after her and the thin material of her dress swirled out like the waves of the sea. Her mother was right behind; a broad smile adorned her face. The child entered a toy shop, the doorbell jingling upon her entrance.
The avuncular old shop keeper looked up and greeted the youth. She curtsied and skipped to the back of the shop, in pursuit of a new plaything. The mother came in shortly afterward explaining to him that it was her birthday and she had agreed to buy her whatever the child desired.
Meanwhile, the youth capered down shelf after shelf all occupied from top to bottom with varies toys. Then, something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye and she came to a standstill, enthralled. It was on the highest shelf hidden amongst stuff toys, smiling down at her with teal eyes that glinted mischievously.
A little while later, the girl returned to her mother, in her arms laid a doll that wore a fine court dress with diminutive flowers woven into it. The doll was flawless, like a small human being except with her eyes were shut as if deep in the arms of Morpheus. She had never seen a doll quite like it before.
“I want this one,” the child stated.
The old shop keeper leaned forward; his clouded eyes stared intently into the girl’s youthful, twinkling ones. He asked her in a serious tenor, “Are you sure? There’s no going back after you choose her.” “Yes, I like this,” she replied.
And so, the mother purchased the doll and they left the shop, the child more jovial than before, innocent to the fact that purchasing the doll was the thin end of the wedge. The old man stared at the door long after they had gone.
Upon returning from the toy store, the child dashed up to her room holding the doll as if it were a trophy. In her domain, she placed the doll gently upon the bed. For a while the child stared at her, patiently. Then, as thought she had been deep in thought, she shook her head daintily, folded her hands across her lap and looked intently at the child.
Her teal eyes scanned the room; the walls were painted, evidently, by a child with its smiling sun, a shallow turquoise brook barely visible in the corner hidden by tall grass and colorful giant flowers against a calm cerulean sky dotted with fluffy white clouds. Toys of all assortments littered the carpeted floor, in one corner there was a short round table, dolls occupied the seats. A run off the mill child’s room.
She parted her rosy lips, smiling amiably at the child. She bent forward and lightly placed her hand on the child’s cheek. “My name is Meond. What is your name master?” a soft, soothing voice sweeter than honey came from the doll’s painted lips. The child replied, “Emily.”
“Let’s be friends for eternity,” Meond said.
“Of course! It’s a promise!” she piped in cheerfully.
And that was the beginning of their beautiful friendship.
Weeks flew by, everyday Emily would play with Meond in her room without fail. Her other dolls and toys were long forgotten and neglected. She even refused invitations by her parents to go for an excursion in the park, something which she had never done before in the past. Meond had her undivided attention and her parents were getting slightly vexed.
The doll felt more contented than ever before. Her new master proved to be much more enjoyable compared to her previous owners. However the happy days did not last long, as the child grew; her parent’s anxieties were lost. In lieu of spending her time cooped up in her room with Meond, she spent more and more time with girls around her age.
Meond began to feel that her precious master was slipping away from her hands bit by bit. She could not afford to have her break the promise to be friends for eternity just like how the others before did. She had taken quite a fancy to Emily; she would not allow her to escape.
~~~

The last traces of colour drained from the sky and one by one the lanterns were lit. Emily was alone in the big house. She let out a long sigh and turned to look at her room, her toys and dolls were in their shelves and boxes. She rarely played with them nowadays.
Abruptly, the lights went off, startling her. Small footsteps were heard walking down the corridor getting louder as it neared her room, her heart palpitated. Then they stopped suddenly, after a while the door slowly creaked open, the girl backed to the wall, frightened. Meond walked in, her teal eyes had a creepy red glow to them. “Meond?” the girl questioned.
“Let’s be together forever,” she said and smiled.
Wisps of night-time mist slithered and twined into the room through the open door and the girl lost sight of the doll, the dark night did not help either. The toys on the shelves seemed to be grinning evilly at her. Then, the clouds parted and a thin wash of moonlight paled down on a figure standing by the window behind her. She saw the shadow, turned round and let out a bone chilling scream that filled the night.
~~~

The evening was drawing in and the rose-tinged glow of newly-lit street lamps was beginning to filter through the dusty glass windows of the toy shop. The old shop keeper went to the back of his shop to make sure the back door was secured before leaving. However, he stopped abruptly on the way and looked up at the highest shelf.
There was a new stuff toy he had never seen before and behind it, there she was in all her glory, her impish teal eyes glinting in the semi-darkness. “I see you have returned,” he stated nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:49 am
battle4vn
One time there was a scary house and inside the scary house there was a scary mom a scary dad and scary kids and they had a scary dog the end XD

This is the ultimate scary story *thumbs up*  

SuiginTou Neko

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

adgjl97

10,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 am
So...
The world somehow exploded and everyone died. The end.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Here's my story.Hope you like it!

The Virus
The scientists said they could fix it.They said they could make it all go away.But I knew they couldn't do it.Couldn't destroy a force so strong.I was thrity-six when I learned about the flesh eaters.Not zombies,something stronger.And they weren't just human,no,they could be anything.Any mix of any different species.It was possible with the virus.My first encounter with these new demons left me almost dead.You had to know how to kill them if you wanted to survive this new world...new place.I tried to save my family from them,but there were just too many to fight at once.My children's screams were deafining,a sound I will always hear in my nightmares.My poor wife,her organs spilling out on the gravel driveway,at the hands of a bear mixed with some type of spider.I will never forget the cries of pain,agony,that I heard the day I lost them all.
It was late September,when the news about the demons came out.I remember I had a job interview that day.But I skipped it to be with my family.The kids,my beautiful son and daughter,stayed home from school too.It was a slow Monday.A day that no one even wanted to be awake at that hour.Too early,still dark outside.Our family,crouded around the telivision,had no clue of the danger in our future.They came at 10:00.Ripping throught the fence with an assortment of claws,blades,and acid.My wife and kids screamed as they rushed towards the house."Run upstairs!!!!! NOW!!!!" I started to scream as the demons came in.Some ripped holes in the walls,some came through windows,and some came through the chimney.The room was covered wall to wall with them and the most I could do was run upstairs,quickly grabbing a plank of wood on the way.We all hid in the bathroom,which was the only room upstairs with a good locking door.But it didn't take long for them to find us.
Now I live on my own.Living with a group will just get you attached to people,and then the demons will kill them,too.I don't expect to live much longer.But I'll try to kill as many demons as I can.For my family.And for the people out there,strong enough to survive this hell.  

my sun and stars-x

Gracious Poster

Jasmine_Shadow_Caster

4,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm
Halloween shadows.

i listened to my heart beat rise ad i wedged myself between my door and into the outside world, i was wearing my black mini with my fishnets, black velvet boots, black tank, and my black wings. i made it and without a single tear in my wings. i called my boyfriend justin to come pick me up at the courner of my street, it had been almost 3 weeks since i had been to a decent party but this was gonna be amazing. nothing says better than a halloween party and some serious making out with your boyfriend, that the way i thought it would be. i ended the call and walked down to the corner when i got another call, there was no caller ID just a couple numbers but i decided to answer anyway. i said "hello" into the speaker and listened for a reply but all i got back was heaving breathing like as if who ever was calling me had just stopped to catch his breath after running. after a minute or so just before i was gonna hang up the person said "your not safe.....dont go to the party.....not safe.....someones out to get you......not safe.....go home.....turn around and walk home." He ended the call and i stood there thinking it was all a dumb prank, i thought "one of the juniors called just to freak me out since its halloween" i kept telling myself this until i got into my Justins car and started towards the party.

we arrived at the party fifteen minutes later, entering with his arm around my waist and edging me towards the more secluded areas. i was debating going with him or seeing if i could find my friend sarah first but i caved and let myself be led to an area where there wasnt any people (a.k.a seperate room with creepy looking machines in it that no one would get close to) we had the place to ourselves. He turned me around and followed the glitter trail i made from my eye down to my cheeck then his lips found mine and before i knew it i was lying ontop of him and rubbin his c**k. it got pretty intense but before he could mount me i heard a noise. i pulled away and just sat ontop of him feeling like a complete fool with my top pulled off and not wearing a bra but a single slice of my instinct told me we werent alone in the room.

i rose to my feet picking up my shirt and i looked down to see Justin looking into the far left corner of the room, i couldnt find my wings so i gave up on finding them. Justin put his c**k away and pulled on his pants but i wasnt distracted by that i was distracted by what looked like an inky black shadow slinking its way towards us from the left corner. i stiffled a scream and tried to tear my eyes away and find an escape route just incase this...what ever it was had friends and were about to show up. but i couldnt, no matter how hard i tried i was mesmerized by how it just slithered its way over to us. i was unable to hold in my scream any longer and i let it loose. Justin scooped me up into his arms and booked it to the door but just before we reached it some more of the shadows oozed out of the door crack. we headed to the window and just when we thought we could catch a break the glass shattered as more shadows flew and oozed there way into the room.

i heard a loud crack and then rusted gears turning until i noticed that whatever the machines were, they were up and running. Justin lifted and pushed me out the window where i landed on my feet with a huge "thump" i saw Justin jump from the window and we held hands as we booked into the worst place we could of gone and hidden. the forest. we were at the edge before we heard a blood curdling cry and the roof from the section of the old warehouse we had just been at erupted with shadows, spewing out like as if someone was spitting out black peluted water. we didnt stop to watch the scene but kept running until we were at the edge of the forest, we hid behind some of the treese that were just at the border and stayed there watching the scene behind us. whoever had called me tonight was right. i was in danger and it might of seemed like a dream but it was all very much real.

i looked to where Justin had been standin a few minutes ago but found that he wasnt there anymore, i searched the area with my eyes but didnt find a trace of him. then i heard it, another scream but from the field we had just booked across to get here. i turned and let loose a cry of panic and fear, Justin was being dragged by his feet to the building and i watched and did nothing as he clawed at the ground screaming my name and telling me that he loved me just incase this was it even though he couldnt see me this was the worse night of my life. i wanted to run out there and get him back and have him hold me but i couldnt, it was like my feet were stuck in cement and all i could do was cry and scream out his name and that i loved him more than i loved anybody else. i watched as he was dragged into the black wall that had surrounded the warehouse and averted my eyes but heard the sickening ripping of body limbs.

when i lifted my eyes i didnt see Justin but i could still see the black wall and the faint outline of the warehouse within. i had a spare key to the jeep that was Justins and as i said a little prayer for him and let loose alot more tears i ran for the jeep with all of the energy i had left. i didnt dare look behind me because i knew what was already happening, the shadows saw me running and i could feel them following me but i for some reason was faster. i made it to the jeep and put it in four wheel drive and was out of there before i could chang my mind and see if there were any survivers but if i did i was risking my life.

when i thought i had lost the shadows i parked in the mall parking lot and threw open the driver door and let loose all the contents of my dinner. when i picked up my eyes to look in the mirror i saw other eyes looking at me from the back i screamed as the shadow pulled out a dagger and gouged out my eyes. i screamed again and again as he gut off my clothes and ended up toying with me then. i thought "no...its not possible....you couldnt get raped by a shadow its only a patch of blackness where no light emmited." turned out i was wrong the shadow beast came to the front and had reclined the seat he was rubbing places that were only touched by Justin and i didnt like the feeling i was getting. it was a sickening lust for the passion of the shadow but a revolted part of me kept saying "YOU HAVE NO EYES AND YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LET THIS THING TOUCH YOU" i swung out but i was cut by the dagger again but on the wrists. he tied me down in the car and i was raped right there and then by nothing but a shadow. i was ashamed and felt like crying but i had no eyes my nails broke my skin as they dug deepere and deeper into my palms from the pain.

i was raped by a shadow and was yet blessed to have no eyes so i couldnt watch the scene. but then the shadow whispered "you know you love it, say you love it or else off comes a n****e" i whispered "i love it" but he said "scream it out or it comes off" he pulled my left n****e and let the coolness of the blade slide off of it i screamed out "I LOVE IT!" the shadow laughed and the laugh sounded really familiar. after a minute i placed the laugh, it was Justins brother Scott "SCOTT!" that was my final word. i had but a second of breath before i felt my blood trickle from my neck and then i fell still. no more Serena. Serena was dead. but the question is was she ever really alive after Justin got murdered?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 am
This sounds fun ill come up with something for it later.  

NyaSonozaki

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100

Born Sinning

Sweetest Blob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 am
I have one that my dad's friend told us over dinner.....

Well, since he was obviously already old...and he was a single parent...(divorce)
And his kid's have a life of their own....

He decided to travel....just for the heck of it...(hey, he was a really really rich dude)
He didn't take much with him...and didn't really bring cash...just credit cards XD
He slept in buses, trains...idk...wasn't really listening when he boasted about traveling on public transport all over US, some places in china, and idk (think it was) Malaysia

One day, he decided to stay at a small inn...an old lady was taking care of the inn...she gave him his keys..and told him the floor and room number...

When he got in front of the door to his room, he felt sick...like 'I wanna puke'- sick....he opened the door and saw a lady wearing a white dress inside....she was standing there, looking at him, and keeping still and silent...

He figured; either he got the wrong room or the old lady got a mistake....
He apologized to the lady and went out to talk to the old lady...

When he reached the counter or cashier or whatever it's called...the lady was there as well...
He felt sick again...and he was also freakin out....there was only one path way from the rooms to the lobby...but the lady beat him there....
Yep....and he collected his bags and went out.....But not before seeing the lady in white again...just this time, she seemed scarier...maybe her eyes were red or sum tin...

Anyway....you can't believe everything an old man says...I'm not sure whether or not he considered twin mute girls......with Sarahi style hair...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:08 pm
DarkShadowGrave3
battle4vn
One time there was a scary house and inside the scary house there was a scary mom a scary dad and scary kids and they had a scary dog the end XD
lol rofl
short, simple, an terrifying!!!!! hahaha blaugh 4laugh sweatdrop stare stare stare stare ......  

-0-AnImE-0-LoVeR-0-

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100

-0-AnImE-0-LoVeR-0-

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 pm
One day a little girl was walking to school like normal, when she saw a little path off the sidewalk and into what seemed like a forest with a few houses bearly visible to her. The girl stoped, loooked down the boring, plain road, then to the exciting and diffrent dirt path.. It didn't take the girl long to make up her mind, that the dirt path would be much more exciting change of scenery, so, she turns and begins her journey to school with book bag in toe.
After a few minutes of traveling, the girl realized her guiding path had dissapered.. She looked around in all directions and could only see trees... and lost her sence of direction... The girl, just wanting to leave, rushes forward only to find trees for what seems like miles. Then finaly she sees a house off in the distance... as she got closer the more frightened she became.
As she could tell, the house was 2, maybe 3 stories high, all the wood, and shackles were a dark black. While the bricks are a bright, yet dark, red. The windows frightened her as well because one looked broken and all had dark fadded curtians and what looked like dim shadows from within, which scared her and also made her excited someone could potencially help her find her way.
Once she reached the house an mix of tiredness, excitedment, and a bit of freafulness made the house appear to brow emensely big. She hesitantly moves up the stairs each step seming to take a minute. Once reached the 3rd stair she counted 5 more... she slowly lifted her foot to the next stair and once the slightest pressure was applied to the step it seemed to creak louder than a blow horn. She looks at the steps and decides she could take 2 steps skipping everyother step. The girl does as planned each step louder tyhan the last. Finaly, after what seemed a life time, she was on the front porch... her heart pounding, she takes a step and once balanced on both feet, the door slowly creeked open.... The little girl adjusted her weight to herright foot a leaned to try and look in the door way only to see a vast room only filled with a dark table and an elegant dark purple chair. She believed that there were other things and/or people around the door. After gathering her thoughts, she edged her way towards the door, only to become more scared... After about 5 minutes she got to the door and could only see another purple chair matching the other and what she thought to be a faint laughing from within...
She thought to herself that there might be someother house she could go to, but she,for some reason, felt she couldn't leave this house... as if she had been drawn to this house from the begining...
She pushes on the door and a loud inconcistant creak came from one of the hinges. As the door opens she only sees more dark purple chairs. Then once the door was half way open she hears a loud noise from the house. She waits a moment and looks in the door to see a, what looked like 25 stairs in the middle of a big room only occupied with 5 or 6 dark tables and a chair or two at each table, seeing that there was no imminet danger she walked in the house in awe. She sees a clock, so she walks half way across the room to see the time. The clock read, 8:30, unless this clock was slow she must have entered a twillight because if her memory serves, she'd left her house a mir 5.7 miniutes ago... She exclaims without thinking, ''I'M SO CONFUSED!!!" then she got a chill down her spine and heard a creepy, '' What's wrong Little Girl???'' She turned around a saw a tall bald man with black andred eyes with no white in sight, the man was wearing an old 'dress' but more manly. She observed his long [clean] nails, on his hands held up, but mot like a mummy, closer to his body then away. To closer examination the man's face appeared to have fangs. For some reason the girl felt no happieness or scaredness... he replied with a almost snake like tone mixed with a midevil person, ''Vhat do YOU Vannnt???'' she was speechless, ''Come Vith meee'' he said gently guiding her back with his hand. He then began to say, ''Do you like my abode??? It has a lot ove [of] memories in it's valls...'' He then opened a door with stairs leading down, he turned on the light to reveal what looked like bones in the walls. He, with his hand still placed on her back, moved elegantly down the stairs as if floating his way down. She looks around dashing from one wall to the other pausing for only a moment before looking to the next thing, without moving her head to perhaps make it less obvious that she was scared, yet not.
''I'm going to show you my... collection...'' he looked down at the girls face and back up just at the bottom of the stairs, he turns moving her. She then sees a strange chair, sitting in the middle of the dark room with only one light on, shinning at the chair. Then suddenly a light turned on showing a flat steel bed with 4 straps, 2 on the sides in the middle, and 2 down at the bottom closer to the center. once passing the chair you could see it looked like an old electric chair.. Then once more a light turned on to reveal, a.. a... chainsaw? She looked puzzled at the saw then at the creepy man who said, ''Do You know Vhant these thing areeee?'' looking down towards her, still unable to speak she shook her head, he replied after a long pause with, ''.... these Vare my Death Machinesss..'' the girls face lit up and he said, ''Vould you like to choooose??'' The girl just stood there now shaking. He then said, ''...No??? Vo-Kay, for every time your eyes dashed from Vone thing to another, Vhille we were coming down the stairs, will be the Vay to decide you Vate!!!'' The girl looked at him in disbelief, ''Let's see...'' he continued, ''....74... Vhat Vas haw many times your eyes dashed, now Ve shall count, and see Vhat you'll get!!! Vone, two, three, Vor, five..'' he continued, ''Sevventy, your at electrical chairrr'' all the girl could think of was Why did She come HERE?!?!? ''SeVanty Vorrr, Congratulations, Vuu get Zee electric chair!'' he then grabbed her and made her seemto float over, into the chair and thn put the straps on, he then floated over to a control panel and was just about to press start when the girl shouted, ''ALL I WANTED WAS TO KNOW HOW TO GET TO SCHOOL!!!!!'' he started again to press the button when she bagan sobbing and cried out, ''I'm SOrry FOR ENTEring YOUR H---'' then for the next few seconds she screamed out in pain and agony then died. The man then unstrapped her and carried her to a door in the floor, and opened it. He inhaled and said, ''Mmmmm'' then bit the girls neck, frowned and tossed her in the hole filled with decaying bodies.

Vee End

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:18 pm
it is said that histery repetes itself if you dont fix your mistake....this story starts back when halloween wasent a scarry night, when it was a nice celibration...it was one secret halloween night that changed everything.... twisted there was one boy who was sad on halloween...this was because he had no one to be with him tonight espetially because he was bullied ever since his parents died crying he decited to go and celibrate enywase... bien him by himself he got jumped by some bullies much older than him...precisly 5 of them...the beet him half to death and left him in the street bloody and broken...the overwhelming stress gave him a panic attack in the street...by 1 am he died....but he never left twisted his soul thirsty for revenge attacks on people on halloween while they celibrate now this day many people die on halloween suspitiously thats how halloween became so scarry...this showes you have to wach what you do to someone it may haunt you forever  

iceprince1996

3,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

raising moon

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm
"Come to me, little mortal