Yay, I got my cartilage pierced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:51 pm
[~+~]

Not a fan of the hip piercings...Seen a girl with one on her shoulder at the front too...It's the idea of a piercing on top of a bone (that you can see) and where it could get so easily caught...
Freaks me out.
xD;

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 pm
I did mine myself, without my mom knowing about it sweatdrop  

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Not a fan of the hip piercings...Seen a girl with one on her shoulder at the front too...It's the idea of a piercing on top of a bone (that you can see) and where it could get so easily caught...
Freaks me out.
xD;

User Image

Agreed. o.o;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am
I've had my ears pierced when I was little.
I remember I cried so much, but stopped unexpectedly when the person gave me biscuits 3nodding

Dollie Missy

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 pm
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Freaks me out.
xD;

User Image

I probably won't ever get them, tbh.
I just think they look kind of neat.
Recent idea was getting a tattoo there. Love thhat a lot more than the piercing idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 am
I got my cartilage done at 13, I usually forget it exist for months at a time, until it gets caught on something or I see something about ear piercings.  

Lady Aurora Borealis

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm
    Looks radical! :3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Freaks me out.
xD;

User Image

emotion_bigheart ...Have you ever seen Kiki Kannibal's mangled hips because her hip piercings rejected? Don't do it.

I pierce my ears again and again whenever I feel like it, and I have my septum pierced. My monroe used to be pierced, but I got very sick over the holidays, and skin grew over it. I had to remove it via surgery. gonk
emotion_bigheart

spookycarnival

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 pm
spookycarnival
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Freaks me out.
xD;

User Image

emotion_bigheart ...Have you ever seen Kiki Kannibal's mangled hips because her hip piercings rejected? Don't do it.

I pierce my ears again and again whenever I feel like it, and I have my septum pierced. My monroe used to be pierced, but I got very sick over the holidays, and skin grew over it. I had to remove it via surgery. gonk
emotion_bigheart

I really doubt I ever, ever get my hips pierced. I just like the look of where it is. So I've also thought of getting matching tattoos on each side.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:44 am
Epic Doodle
Yay, I finally got it done.
took forever to talk my mother into it, but I did.
User Image
awesome very cool! I had mine done but it closed i cant get it re done until after I give birth and im getting my nose pierces and my tongue again because they closed due to my job but now im not working there so its for nothing =/  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:55 pm
ilover1508
Epic Doodle
Yay, I finally got it done.
took forever to talk my mother into it, but I did.
User Image
awesome very cool! I had mine done but it closed i cant get it re done until after I give birth and im getting my nose pierces and my tongue again because they closed due to my job but now im not working there so its for nothing =/

You can't get your ears pierced while pregnant?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 pm
I got three piercings in my cartilage in my left ear, and I want a couple more XP
I also want my right side done surprised
in total, I have 10 holes in my ears. I think I need to get some more piercing earrings and get it done 3nodding

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm
I still want to get it done but I can't until after I give birth =/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 pm
ilover1508

Like i said above...why can't you while pregnant?  

Epic Doodle

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm
Epic Doodle
ilover1508

Like i said above...why can't you while pregnant?
oh sorry i must of passed over it, my bodys fighting foreighn anti bodies by producing and caring for the baby inside of me, if i add to the fight with a piercing theres a chance something could go wrong and my body may fight the piercing but also the babies and try to reject her doctors say i cant and every place i go to get one they say they cant allow me 0.o  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff