Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Before I make an application, I'd like to know something. Does our application have to be Pokemon?
Or can it be from any old Roleplay?
And how do we know what to level our pokemon? o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm
Can i just be a regular trainer? Also the Pokemon Player's Handbook is on a website called Scribd.com. download it and read it and if a lot of ppl like it then u should definatly try adding it to this XD  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Dricmaw
Can i just be a regular trainer? Also the Pokemon Player's Handbook is on a website called Scribd.com. download it and read it and if a lot of ppl like it then u should definatly try adding it to this XD

A direct link to what you're talking about would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm
Scribd.com
That should be it. and also can Riolo or Lucario's Starter form be a biginner pokemon??  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Dricmaw
Scribd.com
That should be it. and also can Riolo or Lucario's Starter form be a biginner pokemon??

Thank you. You may want to change the wording to Player's Handbook though. It'll ease the confusion.

Example: Player's Handbook  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 pm
.... Well... That's for table top gaming, and it has just a few too many rules to sit well with me....

-is deathly allergic to dice rolling that doesn't involve physical dice-  

Xenrac

Dapper Gekko

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm
Xenrac
.... Well... That's for table top gaming, and it has just a few too many rules to sit well with me....

I'd say we use some of their mechanics - didn't bother trying to read it because of the tiny print - if only because it gives us a jumping off point. I'm all for dice rolling if only because if it's done here then everyone can see what you rolled.

Speaking of dice, catching a Pokemon, regular or Legendary, requires one to do so. What kind of dice are people supposed to use when they want to catch someone/thing? A six sided die, a twenty sided?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Ahhh ill keep that in mind smile . and not adding the rules or anything(and no dice rolls XD) but the character classes and such and i mean come on who doesn't want to us aura or fly in the air mrgreen  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xenrac

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm
Kenocka
Xenrac

I'd say we use some of their mechanics - didn't bother trying to read it because of the tiny print - if only because it gives us a jumping off point. I'm all for dice rolling if only because if it's done here then everyone can see what you rolled.

Speaking of dice, catching a Pokemon, regular or Legendary, requires one to do so. What kind of dice are people supposed to use when they want to catch someone/thing? A six sided die, a twenty sided?

Probably twenty. Or hundred or so if it's a legendary. Well, I don't mind dice rolls for pokemon catching... But if dice rolls become involved in battle....

EDIT: This should probably all be in the suggestions area though. And there is a zoom in feature if you want to read it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 pm
Kenocka
Xenrac

I though it was in the welcome thread, but it's 1 6-sided die.

if using a pokeball must roll a 1-2
great ball must roll a 1-3
ultra ball is 1-4

edit:
Legendaries are different, it is up to the legendary if it is caught or not. they even have the ability to block master balls, but no legendary can evade capture forever, they are only allowed 5 blocks of master balls, however if a master ball that is thrown is blocked the trainer doesn't lose their master ball

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 pm
II Wish II
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Gym Leader Application
Username: II Wish II
Character Name: Noah
Character Description: xxxx
To which Gym are you applying?: Water/Psychic - Zidoa (well aware of multiple applicants; wanted to try out anyway)
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): Slowking ( lvl 30 ), Ludicolo ( lvl 35 ), Empoleon (lvl 35), Swampert (lvl 36), Metagross (lvl 36), Kingdra (lvl 37)
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: Have several ready.
What Region are you originally from? : Hoenn
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Not nessisarily.
Give an RP Sample: x

the RP sounds good but the position for Zidoa gym is taken, as is Braitto and Deres.

I like the sprites, but is that all you have? If you'd like me and Danali have an art shop, we could draw you a bigger pic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm
Miss_D_White
Kenocka

I though it was in the welcome thread, but it's 1 6-sided die.

if using a pokeball must roll a 1-2
great ball must roll a 1-3
ultra ball is 1-4

edit:
Legendaries are different, it is up to the legendary if it is caught or not. they even have the ability to block master balls, but no legendary can evade capture forever, they are only allowed 5 blocks of master balls, however if a master ball that is thrown is blocked the trainer doesn't lose their master ball

It probably is there, I just don't remember it.

Okay cool. I'll sparingly block Master Balls then but would teleporting away every time I'm encountered be recalling too much on the Abra line of DNA I like to pretend he has? Because if it's not then I'm trolling people I don't feel like dealing with that way. XD  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Before I make an application, I'd like to know something. Does our application have to be Pokemon?
Or can it be from any old Roleplay?
And how do we know what to level our pokemon? o3o

Any Rp will suffice but pokemon RP is always liked, that way we can see how you react in this world. but it can be any RP for the sample.

And what are you thinking of applying for?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm
I;m not sure if I want to yet, but if I did, the only one I'm really interested in is Zidoa, unfortunately.
I might apply for the dragon one. MAYBE.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas