Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
totally stop attacks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravitational Molestation

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:37 pm
14/320 decks have been Machina Gadget
... Congratulations on your frequent topping? These are even OLD YCSes. Hmm.

YCS Anaheim
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5695#more-5695
1/32 Gadgets, 0 Fissure

YCS Charlotte
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5393
0/32 Gadgets, 0 Fissure

YCS Dallas
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5172
2/32 Gadgets, 0 Fissure

YCS Atlanta
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=4861
1/32 Gadgets, 0 Fissure

YCS Washington
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=2597
2/32 Gadgets (1 DQed +banned for cheating)

YCS Philadelphia
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=4497
2/32 Gadgets

YCS San Jose
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=4187
3/32 Gadgets

United States WCQ
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=3347
2/32 Gadgets

YCS Chicago
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=2928
1/32 Gadgets

Archolite
First off, Gravitational Molestation, you did nothing to "chase me off".
My bad, you're in that idiot Martini's guild. That's how I remember you. You also didn't want to play my PO team because it was just d**k move pokemon.
Archolite
Your argument is beyond stupid,
My argument that Gadgets are bad and can't keep up with the current meta? Oh yeah, beyond stupid. Ok Archolite, let me explain this slowly to you. Gadgets are about slow control, the only explosive plays they have are based off of Machina Fortress. This slow control is based on the use of MTs to devastate the opponent's field and using +1s like Gearframe and Gadgets to keep a steady stream of monsters and up the chances of drawing those pieces of MT. This is easily broken apart by things like Solemn Warning, Solemn Judgment, Shi En, Trishula, Brionac, Black Rose Dragon, Effect Veiler, Ryko, etc etc etc. Their explosive plays are pathetic compared the OTK capable explosions of the other top tier decks. Drop a 2500 beater with strong secondary effects that add to the control factor of the rest of the deck? Not as good as dropping double Trishula, Shi En and a bunch of other samurai, X-Saber shenanigans, etc etc. Not to mention the EXISTENCE of Cyber Dragon and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon always shoves a phallus down the throat of a machine based decks.
Archolite
and your "level of intelligence" is a lot lower than mine, not that that is very relevant.
Given your argument has been completely "No you're wrong" based? No, no it's not. As Ryan put it, "If you want to know how to lose an argument, I guess Archolite's your man." Keep trying kiddo.
Archolite
But if you are going to try to make yourself sound smart, don't attempt to do so after making such idiotic claims.
Claims like what? That Gadgets suck d**k? Only bad players play Gadgets? Not idiotic, fact.
Archolite
Your IQ is obviously very low... But hey, this world needs stupid people, they are fun to laugh at.
Lawl, prove your claims child.

Archolite
Second, Mustard, Gadgets do top quite often Look it up, even in more recent tournaments they still top...
We did look it up. Enjoy the statistics at the top of the post that Mustard pulled out of Konami's site. If you mean regionals, it's your job as the presenter of a claim to show us the physical evidence. So, try it kiddie.
Archolite
So, try to know what you're talking about next time.
We do know what we're talking about kiddie.
Archolite
And I don't generally supply a million links for those who are too lazy to do their own research.
Too bad it's your job, as I said earlier, in any argument to back up your claims. We have done so, you have not. We have validity to our argument because of it, you do not.
Archolite
As for you implying I'm the brainless t**t, that is an empty statement when you can't back it up.
This whole argument backs up that claim.
Archolite
As most insults are, but hey, like I said earlier, stupid people are always fun to laugh at. So, enjoy your low IQ.
You are very fun to laugh at, yes.

So, where are you? If close enough I'll gladly come play you in person baby cakes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm
So me posting a combo automatically means its in my deck? You posted a post with the words "dragon capture jar" are we to assume thats always in your deck? I'm arguing because as you have an innate talent to make people angry, more-so than mustard like soup(he's alot easier to ignore, no offense). i'd have to be an idiot to actually use this in a deck, but it's not like i have any way to prove that i don't, so just keep listening to yourself talk.

I would also like your opinion on the following

Volcanic burn decks

Void decks(like macro and helios and d.d.)

I cant tell if fayt was being sarcastic.

EDIT- all this coming from someone who uses the comeback kiddie when someone calls him a kid

EDITEDIT- archolite: insulting them gets you nowhere, it only makes you angrier, it's more fun to talk normal while they argue blaugh , and i don't consider innate ability to make people angry an insult, i know plenty of people like that.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:48 pm
Okay, so you've proven your point and even provided evidence so can we get back to the original subject?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:57 pm
brotherofAnubus
Okay, so you've proven your point and even provided evidence so can we get back to the original subject?
youre talking to GM right?  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm
claru gardeford
brotherofAnubus
youre talking to GM right?
Yes I am  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:09 pm
k good. He logged before responding to me sad  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:45 pm
claru gardeford
So me posting a combo automatically means its in my deck? You posted a post with the words "dragon capture jar" are we to assume thats always in your deck? I'm arguing because as you have an innate talent to make people angry, more-so than mustard like soup(he's alot easier to ignore, no offense). i'd have to be an idiot to actually use this in a deck, but it's not like i have any way to prove that i don't, so just keep listening to yourself talk.
It's the manner in which you present yourself. Also, it's called a random insult. It's meant to pull you off of the original argument, which it has.

My point of this is to squash stupid ideas. Mustard and I are intent on increasing the skill of the players here and part of that is killing bad ideas that could possibly infect the minds of the people who can't figure out that those ideas ARE bad.

So, we both engaged.

Anubis, the point isn't proven yet. Mustard and I are working on something bigger, something to absolutely obliterate doubt that Machina is what wins, not the Gadgets. Then we will be applying why Chimeratech hasn't been able to stomp the yard but has full capability to do so now, along with other reasons why Machina fails in this format.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm
To be honest I pity you, you're stuck being stupid, and will probably never change. And you still obviously don't know what you are talking about... Providing evidence available to the general public doesn't really serve a purpose. I find it funny how your justifications don't justify anything either, they only make you look stupid for a failed attempt at support to your argument. And you are the one with a "No, you're wrong" based argument, like when you said "Yes, you are very fun to laugh at". I also don't see how I can be a "Brainless t**t" when I need a brain to live, and I'm smarter than you, so physically and figuratively that claim is wrong. And the funniest part is you probably think you've won this argument, when in reality you have nothing more to add it.

And by the way, Martini's guild is not relevant at all, and I never declined a Pokemon Online match....  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm
claru gardeford
It's the manner in which you present yourself. Also, it's called a random insult. It's meant to pull you off of the original argument, which it has.

My point of this is to squash stupid ideas. Mustard and I are intent on increasing the skill of the players here and part of that is killing bad ideas that could possibly infect the minds of the people who can't figure out that those ideas ARE bad.

So, we both engaged.

Anubis, the point isn't proven yet. Mustard and I are working on something bigger, something to absolutely obliterate doubt that Machina is what wins, not the Gadgets. Then we will be applying why Chimeratech hasn't been able to stomp the yard but has full capability to do so now, along with other reasons why Machina fails in this format.
If it was to squash stupid ideas you could have pointed out that at some point and i would have edited my first post to not condone it's usefullness

if that was the reason your entire arguement has just been listening to yourself talk...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm
Archolite
To be honest I pity you, you're stuck being stupid, and will probably never change. And you still obviously don't know what you are talking about... Providing evidence available to the general public doesn't really serve a purpose. I find it funny how your justifications don't justify anything either, they only make you look stupid for a failed attempt at support to your argument. And you are the one with a "No, you're wrong" based argument, like when you said "Yes, you are very fun to laugh at". I also don't see how I can be a "Brainless t**t" when I need a brain to live, and I'm smarter than you, so physically and figuratively that claim is wrong. And the funniest part is you probably think you've won this argument, when in reality you have nothing more to add it.

And by the way, Martini's guild is not relevant at all, and I never declined a Pokemon Online match....
Way to post absolutely nothing relevant to the debate on Gadgets being playable. Seriously, do you know how to carry an argument? I have provided evidence to support that Gadgets are not good. You have not. I will be making another post later on with plenty of more information that will once and for all crush your gadget argument. Of course, your argument is nothing but "I say X". Provide evidence Babycakes.  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:03 pm
claru gardeford
claru gardeford

So, we both engaged.

If it was to squash stupid ideas you could have pointed out that at some point and i would have edited my first post to not condone it's useIf that was the reason your entire arguement has just been listening to yourself talk...
Entire argument? Not really. I mentioned Spirit Reaper, you said Fissure, we moved to Fissure not being used, someone saying it was, mentioning that Gadgets are bad, and engagement with Archolite.

I continued to crush the combo and support Spirit Reaper but that's because you continued instead of just agreeing. Gadgets has become the discussion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:13 pm
I have agreed that my combo is bad...

spirit reapers better, but still easy to kill.

I was also talking about your arguing with me not archolite. he's just trying to win the argument.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm
claru gardeford
I have agreed that my combo is bad...

spirit reapers better
There ya go. Disengaged. Going back to working on Archolite's finale.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:36 pm
Provide evidence Babycakes.
rofl  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

Suppressed-Demon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm
claru gardeford

So, we both engaged.

I'm guessing it would have to do with the fact that back during those formats, Cyber Dragon was limited to 1. And pulling Chimeratech was harder to do. But now that Cyber Dragon is at 3, that means that against Machina and Gadgets, are now boned up the a**. "Oh you have a field full of your Gadgets? And whatever Machina you have? Ok I play Giant Trunade. Special Cyber Dragon. Fusion. Bye Bye all your monsters. Hello 6000 atk Chimeratech. Bye Bye bad player." But that is just a guess.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff