Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
synchro or fusion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fayt91

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:44 pm
Yusaru
I would go for liking fusions more just because I'm a sucker for the classics. But that's Ironic considering my Favorite card of all time is Chaos king Archfiend. lol

thats cuz chaos king archfiend is the s**t he has a great effect and is good in any deck  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
fayt91
Yusaru
I would go for liking fusions more just because I'm a sucker for the classics. But that's Ironic considering my Favorite card of all time is Chaos king Archfiend. lol

thats cuz chaos king archfiend is the s**t he has a great effect and is good in any deck

Um...not true.

It's effect is adequate, but not amazing,
and it requires a fiend type, which not every deck uses regardless. neutral

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Yusaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 am
Fox Demon Shippo
fayt91
Yusaru

Um...not true.

However, he can have an amazing effect in the right deck. the kind that takes advantage of it! =P lol. But anyhow, Fiend tuners can be somewhat flexible depending on which ones you're using. =) You're right, fayt91.....Chaos King's amazing! Atleast to me. =) lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm
Yusaru
Fox Demon Shippo
fayt91
Yusaru

Um...not true.

However, he can have an amazing effect in the right deck. the kind that takes advantage of it! =P lol. But anyhow, Fiend tuners can be somewhat flexible depending on which ones you're using. =) You're right, fayt91.....Chaos King's amazing! Atleast to me. =) lol

plus you can just use any of the resonaters they are all good expecially dark resonator and they are all fiends and when you have 2 in the graveuyard you can use resonator engine to not only get 2 back in your deck but to get a level 4 or lower from your deck to your hand so really you can have fiend tuners in any synchro deck its just a matter of getting the cards to do so just like any other combo  

fayt91

Greedy Fatcat

Yusaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:57 am
fayt91
Yusaru
Fox Demon Shippo
fayt91
Yusaru

Um...not true.

plus you can just use any of the resonaters they are all good expecially dark resonator and they are all fiends and when you have 2 in the graveuyard you can use resonator engine to not only get 2 back in your deck but to get a level 4 or lower from your deck to your hand so really you can have fiend tuners in any synchro deck its just a matter of getting the cards to do so just like any other combo

Yeah, I love the resonators! Also, I run a fiend-Rock deck, so My King makes a good card for it, especially when used in combo with Dark Gaia!! Synchro + Fusion = Happy face!  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff