Submit

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 am
I do believe this is the happiest day of my life, Jay thought as he stared at Kaleo. "It's official then." Jay said as he rolled over onto his feet and stood. "We shall now be partners!" There was much enthusiasm in his voice as he delcared the statement. After a small pause he added, "I-I mean traveling partners!"

He could see things were moving fast but he didn't want to interpret Kaleo's feelings wrongly. Jay didn't often have male foxes flirt back with him so it could just be all flirting and no feelings for all he knew. Agreeing to being his traveling companion was a quick move for just flirting, though. Still, Jay didn't want to say anything that implied their relationship was something that it wasn't. Not until he'd had time to know Kaleo and understand the feelings they both had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 am
Kaleo chuckled and backed up so that Jay could stand up. He liked this fox's spunk. It was adorable and refreshing. He could tell that the other was happy that Kaleo was flirting with him and not freaking out about it though the confusion and unsure-ness was easily read in his body language.

He nudge Jay's cheek, "So where to first partner? Somewhere you know? Somewhere I know? Somewhere neither of us know?" he asked with a smile.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers