Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
It LIVES? O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:26 am
The Immortal Rosencroix
Lord Burn
I played the single player of PSU for the PS2, it was interesting, but not enough to pay for it. Especially when I got it for the 360 and they wanted money beyond my LIVE money.

*Is cheap MMO wise*

Got my new sig to work, turns out Gaia hates spaces in URLs.

I've been playing Portal 2, Brütal Legend, and Rockband 2. Also, fan spazzing over Homestuck.

I like PSU, but not the offline version.
Otherwise, I've been watching Ryn play Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and soon he's going to begin Fable 3. I'd play more games, but half the time I'm afraid something will jump at the screen and scare me half to death. O.O

I'd imagine the multiplayer is where its better, given its an MMO. I can only imagine how hackneyed a single player WoW game would be.

I'm not a fan of stuff jumping out at me either, but I've learned to avoid horror-type games. Last one I liked was The Suffering, and that had plenty of guns. Though the new Tron game caused far more swearing. Oh god was it's jumping poor,

I still need to rent Fable 3. I enjoyed 2, but I REALLY hope that the music is a bit more exciting and the menus aren't as mind numbing.

Also, why is your name blue?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:06 am
Lord Burn
The Immortal Rosencroix
Lord Burn
I played the single player of PSU for the PS2, it was interesting, but not enough to pay for it. Especially when I got it for the 360 and they wanted money beyond my LIVE money.

*Is cheap MMO wise*

Got my new sig to work, turns out Gaia hates spaces in URLs.

I've been playing Portal 2, Brütal Legend, and Rockband 2. Also, fan spazzing over Homestuck.

I like PSU, but not the offline version.
Otherwise, I've been watching Ryn play Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and soon he's going to begin Fable 3. I'd play more games, but half the time I'm afraid something will jump at the screen and scare me half to death. O.O

I'd imagine the multiplayer is where its better, given its an MMO. I can only imagine how hackneyed a single player WoW game would be.

I'm not a fan of stuff jumping out at me either, but I've learned to avoid horror-type games. Last one I liked was The Suffering, and that had plenty of guns. Though the new Tron game caused far more swearing. Oh god was it's jumping poor,

I still need to rent Fable 3. I enjoyed 2, but I REALLY hope that the music is a bit more exciting and the menus aren't as mind numbing.

Also, why is your name blue?

I once played on a private server of WoW where absolutely no one was on. It almost felt single player, lol.
No, I hate it when things jump out. >_< I cannot play any type of horror games like that. Heck, I even have to avoid some of those movies too.
Fable: Lost Chapters was good, Fable 2 was better, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this one is in comparison. I think in Fable 2 I ended up with over 10 million gold and ran Bowerstone. >^.^<
Wait...my name is blue? >O.o<  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:32 pm
I play public, but aside from hubs like OG or TM[?] its been pretty quiet.
Here's my dude: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/raginar/simple
Love the tabard, was a b***h to get because it was in Northend and I'm such a low level. Still, I only died about 10 times and was able to buy he with the honor I have from the eastern kingdoms.

I might rent 3 soon if work doesn't get any new games.

Yup, Look:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 am
Lord Burn
I play public, but aside from hubs like OG or TM[?] its been pretty quiet.
Here's my dude: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/raginar/simple
Love the tabard, was a b***h to get because it was in Northend and I'm such a low level. Still, I only died about 10 times and was able to buy he with the honor I have from the eastern kingdoms.

I might rent 3 soon if work doesn't get any new games.

Yup, Look:

User Image

So far, Fable 3 is living up to the standards set for it. Great graphics, and more choices for character interaction.
Ryn and my gamertags are:
Ryn Kuromaru and Eri Hikami.

The funny thing about the names is when I look at the screen, you are in blue and I'm in black. When I went through past posts, I saw that it's all my friends who have blue names. The people not on my friends list have black names.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:55 pm
Sweet. I'll probably rent it if nothing new came out. Got a free week of WoW, so now I'm doing that on my Mac.

Two gamertags?

Ahh...so that's what it is with the colors.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:50 am
Lord Burn
Sweet. I'll probably rent it if nothing new came out. Got a free week of WoW, so now I'm doing that on my Mac.

Two gamertags?

Ahh...so that's what it is with the colors.

Sounds like fun, except for the murlocs. >_< I hate murlocs.

*nod nod* Two gamertags. One for Ryn and one for me.

It would be nice if they let us pick different colors for our names, but it would probably get confusing.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm
Baby Murloc with Hats are freaking adorable.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 am
Fable 3 makes me sad.. if only for the fact that it just didn't have much customization of your Hero, and you couldn't control what expressions you were doing.

That sort of killed it for me... That and it's extra easy to buy every building in the game. >.>

And yes, People in blue are on your friends list! :3  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:35 am
Ryn: No. >_< Not even the baby murlocs deserve to live.

Charm: Yeah, that wasn't very fun, but it was a lot more of a challenge. Especially trying to get the 6.5 million at the end. If it weren't for the real estate, everyone would have died, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 am
*pokes in on my thread*  

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm
Splediferous Masochism
*pokes in on my thread*

*waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 pm
Eh. I'm going back to my MMO Roots with Final Fantasy XI for awhile. Gotta see how the new changes went and everything. But, I did fall into REACH. Gotta say, Firefight is my type of mode. ;D  

Ryn Kuromaru

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm
Ryn Kuromaru
Eh. I'm going back to my MMO Roots with Final Fantasy XI for awhile. Gotta see how the new changes went and everything. But, I did fall into REACH. Gotta say, Firefight is my type of mode. ;D

Firefight?
"THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 pm
The Immortal Rosencroix
Splediferous Masochism
*pokes in on my thread*

*waves*

hey there  

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300